tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
newel
Micjer
Mercuriel
gscraig
lindabaker
mudra
10 posters

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

mudra
    mudra

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Empty Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 am

Earth Changes

I noticed some strange and so far unexplained phenomena are being reported lately .
    This thread is to gather these and possibly bring some light on them as we go along .

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Empty Re: Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 am

Texas, US: Widespread haze, smell of smoke in Lubbock a mystery

13 Mar 2011

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/225819-Texas-US-Widespread-haze-smell-of-smoke-in-Lubbock-a-mystery

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Empty Re: Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 am

Loud Rumbling Noise & Shaking in Florida
    20 March 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

Tallahassee Florida, 3-09-2011.. Around 6:30 on.
    What is this noise??? We thought for sure it was a Tornado, But it never changed it's position, and it lasted for well over 20 minutes or so... It was Soooo Loud, and it was shaking the house and the ground.
    I called 911, They said they didnt know what it was, But that there were MANY calls coming in about the noise. They said they were sending patrols out to check it out...
    There was a Flash of light that came from the same direction of the noise, then the noise just faded away. It was a relief obviously, I still thought it may have been a Tornado, But it also wasn't making any sense to me. We even put the kids in the bathtub and put a mattress over them just in case.
    I called the News Station also, They told me it wasn't a Tornado, And that the police had told them to tell people it was an airplane revving it's engine at the airport. I live 4 miles from the airport, And I have lived here for 20 years, I have never heard an An airplane rev its engine at the airport, that was just insanity.
    So when the noise was over, we drove down to the airport and stopped at a gas station nearby, They said they didnt hear anything. So it was not coming from that direction!
    AND, on the 11 o'clock news that night, the weather man made a comment about all the calls that had come in about the noise, He said, Dont worry, It wasn't a Tornado, and it was confirmed that it WASN'T an Airplane, ALL You were hearing was THUNDER!!!..
    If anyone has ever heard Thunder that was anything like that, Please let me know. It is just so Strange to me that the Stories kept changing.. Like we are stupid or something and dont know what Thunder sounds like.
    Anyway, I Dont Know What it was.. But if you have any clue at all, Please do tell

Also, Very strange how after the Flash of light there was no thunder, the noise actually stopped.

Other strange noise reported in 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4DpHkWuOmQ&feature=player_embedded

reported in 2010

Strange Noise over the Town of Rugeley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MpaiICMxwo&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 am

The city of Tallahassee is on the Gulf. It sounds like the earth is pulling inward. Could Florida be slowly sinking as well? If the limestone is caving in, could that cause the flashes of light as the energy is released? Very strange...I'd like to plot the places that it was reported. What in the world is that noise if it's not the earth? Funny how she keeps saying there's nothing on the tv. Helloooo!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 am

Strange and mysterious sounds from the earth

Arrow Strange and mysterious sounds from the earth

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 am

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT: NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
    MAR 9 2011/[/b]

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/earth-rumbles-in-northeast

...STRANGE SOUNDS BEING REPORTED ACROSS THE FLORIDA BIG BEND...
    THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF VERY STRANGE SOUNDS FROM THE WOODVILLE AREA SINCE ABOUT 645 PM EST. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BELIEVES THIS PHENOMENON IS BEING CAUSED BY THUNDER FROM DISTANT LIGHTNING STROKES... BOUNCING OFF A VERY STABLE LAYER ABOVE THE GROUND. THIS IS CALLED DUCTING...AND CAN ALLOW SOUND TO TRAVEL UNUSUALLY LONG DISTANCES. THIS SOUND HAS BEEN MISTAKENLY ATTRIBUTED TO POSSIBLE TORNADOES...BUT WE AT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO TORNADOES ... AND NONE ARE EXPECTED.
    Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 am

Unexplained Sounds
    Mysterious booms, annoyingly persistent hums, and underground mechanical rumblings that defy explanation.

Arrow http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa031599.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 am

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Ac2cd3fe417d

Discussion here on ATS:
    Arrow http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread678017/pg1

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 am

So, we have two threads with the core title Earth Changes. Could we go with strange and unexplained Earth phenomena? Mods?

Things have been getting a little slippery here lately, please don't dissappoint our members and guests.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 am

gscraig wrote:So, we have two threads with the core title Earth Changes. Could we go with strange and unexplained Earth phenomena? Mods?

Things have been getting a little slippery here lately, please don't dissappoint our members and guests.

You are right too close to the title of this one .
    Thank you for the reminder and keeping us in line.
    I agree fully with the change of title of this thread.
    Mercuriel can you make it as gcraig 's suggestion ?

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 am

Done...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 am

When I heard the sounds in Florida, I could picture the following. Of course no one could see this, but the sounds were sure there.

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Independence-day-movie1

Scene from Independance Day movie.

from this vid

Notice at about 7:50 there is a flash of light and then it quits. Very odd. Ufo moving on?
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Here's an interesting theory posted before the rumble in Florida occured:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1376777/pg5#22707959

3/1/2011

Sirius A went supernova 8 years ago and the light is just approaching Earth now.... Expect Earthquakes, a rise in Volcanic eruptions, Tidal Waves 1000ft high, Magnetic Pole shift, and possible burning of human skin...

Sunglasses must be worn while viewing Sirius A with the naked eye....

Nasa new about this 6 years ago, but didnt want to panic the populations of the world ...

The sound wave is runing approx. 2 years ahead of the Light, expect to here a low pitched roar in the coming weeks....
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Wow, I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks for passing it on Metaw3.

There are so many different reasons being given out to explain what's happening on our planet I have to wonder if one is right, if all are right or even if none are right and it's all just scare tactics to increase humanity's fear to 'feed the beast'. I wouldn't put it past the PTB to use the 2012 predictions to do just that, using their 'secret weapons' to make them appear to be true. Rolling Eyes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 am

Strange Sucking Noise from the Sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckEsI513Nj4&NR=1

The lady from Florida who posted the first video of a strange rumbling noise, has posted a new video from a different day with the same frightening sound!
    Another person captures the same Noise as heard in "What is this loud NOISE?

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 am

metaw3 wrote:Here's an interesting theory posted before the rumble in Florida occured:

3/1/2011

The sound wave is runing approx. 2 years ahead of the Light, expect to here a low pitched roar in the coming weeks....
    From what I know, light travels faster than sound.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 am

To me, those noises do sound like those ones in the Tibetan Cave that someone posted here elsewhere. I'm thinking that different types of rock, depth, etc would make a difference to the exact tone of it eg. sounding more muffled, etc. And didn't someone say on the Mists somewhere that there's actually a huge cave under the US in the Gulf of Mexico? Sorry, might be getting my facts all mixed up, but I thought it was worth posting the Tibetan Cave video here so they could be compared more easily.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 am

I have been wondering if these noises could have a connection to the underground bases .
    One thing is certain the subject is open to the wildest speculations Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 am

From ATS

21/3/2011

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread678017/pg1

I started maping the locations of the strange sounds people posted about. The map is unfinished but looking at how several of the events are lining up on the map, I'm compelled to make a new one with more info. If anyone wants to add their event to the map, i need the exact location and time it happened, and how long it lasted. Most of the ones on this map lasted between 20 and 30 minutes and some said the ground was vibrating also. Many of them thought it was a tornado and several of them saw flashes of light in the sky as well. Any details you can tell me would help and i'll color code the events on the map.

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena Ac2cd3fe417d

note : this is a partial map

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 am

burgundia wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:Here's an interesting theory posted before the rumble in Florida occured:

3/1/2011

From what I know, light travels faster than sound.

I know. Yet if a theory correctly predicts an outcome, it has to be considered. Maybe it's just a mistake in the explanation of the theory.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 am

From that ATS thread above
    Interesting relation between the map posted above and the one below

Gulf's Evolution Makes the Shakes
    View Enlargement of Rift Zone Map
    Graphics courtesy of Jack Reed

The New Madrid seismic zone in Missouri has long intrigued scientists because, according to conventional geologic theory, large earthquakes clustered in a tectonically quiet region are difficult to understand.

But at least one AAPG member is challenging the crowd.

Arrow http://www.aapg.org/explorer/2002/11nov/rift_zone.cfm

Link to map:
    Arrow http://www.aapg.org/explorer/2002/11nov/rift_map.cfm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 am

The Underground Cave in New Mexico is likely Dulce Base but there are alot of Voids down there to be sure.

This reminds Me of a Harmonic. Perhaps the Bow Wave from the Galactic Wave is causing the Earth to Vibrate - Audibly - And this is what is being heard...

One thing I think for sure is happening is that the Earth is cracking / expanding in Areas it hasn't before...

Dam strange though isn't It but at the same time - Its kind of great to be here in these Times...

This is after all - The Big Sheeewww - As Ed Sullivan would have said if He were still alive...

Wink

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am

So would that put most of the positions in the map above at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, like in that thread you posted from ATS? I saw that and looked for a map of the area, finding this one.

From the article above...
    "As Africa jammed into North America and thrust up the Appalachians, there were compressional forces acting along the front of the mountain range.
    This force caused long linear thrust faults to form in front of and parallel to the uplifting mountain chain.
    Not only was the lithosphere thrust upward to form the Appalachians, some of the lithosphere was thrust downward into the asthenosphere. The result was a long, prominent bulge extending into the asthenosphere over the length of the Appalachians.
    As separation from Africa occurred and the North American continent began to move westward, tensional forces came into play in the trailing edge of this moving plate. The long lithospheric downward bulge became an impediment to this plate motion as it moved over and through the asthenosphere.
    This action caused a drag in plate motion with tensional forces being the greatest along a line in front of and parallel to the Appalachians.

"The results would be gradual separation of the lithosphere," he said, "likely along the older thrust fault trend."

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena AppalachianMts
    The points look like they match pretty well to me, but you may know the topography of the mountains better than me.

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:04 am

Mercuriel, exactly! You said it's great to be here in these times. We are watching the show, not from the audience, but from the stage and backstage. I wouldn't miss this for anything. There are people starting to "get it" and the subjects they dismissed earlier, are now in the forefront of their minds. I ask to be guided when someone asks me a question now. Our responses are the key. We all see the earth changes, but we don't have to linger on the videos of those who are enjoying the dark energy of that part of the scenario, know what I mean? We must be careful with what type of info we share. Let me please help someone help themselves! Some of us have had experiences which we cannot explain in mere words. Others came in enlightened and choose to stay. As they say, I wouldn't Miss It For The World, as difficult as it can be at the moment. Courage! (I like the French pronunciation.) Courage!

Last edited by lindabaker on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 am

Wasn't it the Appalachian Chain that the US Military is telling Their People to Retire to ?

Blink

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm