tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
We Are You
Owlsden
horus
7 posters

28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't!

horus
    horus

28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Empty 28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't!

Post  horus Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 am

I know Thoth energies, so I have deleted my content of this string. Thoth has always attached himself to sexual energy as a 'blood sucker' as he tries to live off the Universal Life Force, its stealing your Chi. Material added and posted on this string without an energy is not in my interest or anybody else for that matter, its very Sigmund Freud. I scanned it these cut and paste posts. We have a live one here as a Thoth host. I know my stuff. Just be aware of the energy that will suck your brains out. It has a high cult energy to freemasonry. You don't need a dummy manual to understand love or Tantra.

I wrote the Book of Love as Horus, I am the intimate male side of our Creator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YvQdsfzVa4
    28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Mosquitoparasite

Last edited by horus on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Empty Re: 28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't!

Post  Owlsden Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Excellent Star Seed Horus... I think I am going to read all of your work now since this thread absolutely "fascinates me".. Your knowledge of the "sacredness" in the menstrual blood does indeed show your understanding of the life force within it. This is a short post from me and perhaps too short in light of your deep understanding. I thank you for your knowledge and know that I very much appreciate the time and energy you took to sharing. I also enjoyed your videos. Surprised

We Are You

28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Empty Re: 28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't!

Post  We Are You Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Editor’s Note: Samael Aun Weor explains in other lectures that women should not practice transmutation exercises while menstruating.

The Transmutation of Sexual Energy (2)
    Written by Samael Aun Weor

What there may still be left for me to say, here in this talk, is how one can turn the sperm into energy. It will be my pleasure to explain to you a singular, very special craft that medieval alchemists used to teach to their disciples.

The artful device I am going to teach you was also taught by different scientists, such as Brown-Séquard in the United States.

Image Dr. Krumm-Heller, colonel-physician in our glorious Mexican Army, taught it too, and so did Carl Jung. It is also taught by the Asian schools of Eastern Tantra.

It is not something I have made up, by myself and for myself: I have learned it from all those sages and I, in turn, pass it on to you, but not as something to be blindly believed, or as an unshakable dogma. Accept it if you want, or do not accept it if you do not want to. Many schools have accepted it and many have rejected it. All people are free to think as they wish and I am only giving you my humble opinion.

Dr. Krumm-Heller used to give the formula in Latin. He would say, “Inmisium membrum virilin vaginae femina, sine ejaculatium seminus.” In synthesis, we would define that craft as follows: “lingum-yoni connection without ever spilling the ens seminus.” What should one understand by “lingam?” The male sexual organ, the Greek “phallus.” What do we understand by “yoni?” The sexual organ of women. So, therefore, the key lies in the union of the lingam-yoni, but without ejaculating the entity of the semen.

Some modern scientists have accepted it; the Oneida Community, in the United States, experimented with that formula. See what they did in the Oneida Community: about 25 couples, man and woman, set themselves to work on sex; they were instructed to copulate over a period of time, but without ejaculating the entity of the semen, and clinical studies were made about them afterwards in the United States.

Complete semination of the brain was observed, together with an increase of the hormones in the blood, overall improvement of the organism, strengthening of the sexual power, and so on; and many conditions disappeared. Deciding that conception of children was necessary, scientists would give the community freedom to copulate with seminal ejaculation; thus they achieved reproduction. Many experiments in this fashion were made in the Oneida Community.

In any case, what is interesting about this artful device - the Secretum Secretorum of medieval alchemists - is that the sexual glands do not end up degenerating. We have already said that when the sexual glands degenerate, all the glands of internal secretion degenerate, too; the whole nervous system goes through processes of degeneration, then comes decrepitude and death...

However, by means of this fine craft, the lingam-yoni connection without ejaculation of the Ens-Seminis (as described by the famous physicians Arnold Krumm-Heller and Brown-Séquard), it is then possible to preserve the activity of the sexual glands one’s whole life through.

This means that a man who practiced such a system would reach the age of 90 and 100 years still able to copulate and free to enjoy the sexual pleasure, which is not a “sin,” or a taboo, and must not be a motive for shame or something to be hidden, but is - I repeat - a legitimate right of man.

With transmutation one can enjoy sexual pleasure without deteriorating. Commonly, after copulating, one feels exhausted; but if one does not ejaculate the entity of the semen, after copulating one still wants to repeat it a million times, always happy and joyful; one enjoys it without ever becoming weak.

To enrich the blood with hormones is not a crime. It has been taught by the Oneida Community in the United States, it was also taught by Jung. Throughout the world, it has been taught by the wisest people.

Image Besides, by transmuting the entity of the semen, extraordinary psychological changes occur, such as the development of the pineal gland. This gland used to be active in other times, in remote times in history. Back then, human beings possesed the Eye mentioned by Homer in his Odyssey: the eye of the Laecertids, the eye they saw on that giant who tried to devour them. That eye of the Laecertids is not merely a legend without any basis... Through sexual transmutation that gland develops, becoming active again; there we find the eye that allows one to see the beyond of everything.

Our world is not just three-dimensional, as the “learned ignoramuses” believe, but it exists on a fourth vertical. Furthemore, we can assert - and emphatically so - that there exist a fifth, a sixth, and a seventh vertical. This means that we have not seen our world as it really is. And we have not seen it because our five senses are degenerated, our pineal gland is atrophied.

There are other senses within us that are for perception, but which are utterly degenerated. If we manage to regenerate them, we will be able to perceive the world as it is, with its seven dimensions.

ImageSo the harsh reality of facts is that the pineal gland and the other senses now atrophied can be regenerated by means of sexual transmutation. Thus, we would have access to a world of extraordinary knowledge. In that way, we would have access to the higher dimensions of nature and the cosmos, so we would be able to see, hear, touch, or feel, the great realities of life and death. We would then be able to grasp all cosmic phenomena in themselves, as they are - not as they seem to be.

What matters, therefore, is to take full advantage of all the sexual potential, in order to seminate the brain and develop the pineal gland, and even the hypophysis and others. In this way, one would achieve a wonderful organic transformation.

Transmutation is the key: transforming the sperm, turning it into energy. That is what is fundamental. The time has come to fully understand all this, profoundly, completely...

I can tell you, with great emphasis and absolute certainty, that if a man set himself to abide by this formula, which is so simple (that artful device taught by Brown-Séquard, taught by Krumm-Heller, and taught by medieval alchemists), such a man would, in the long run, transform himself into a Super-Man.

We all feel the need to become something different - that is, if we are not reactionary; backward, old-fashioned people who do not want to change. But when one is truly a revolutionary, one wants to change fundamentally, to transform oneself into something different, to become a Super-Man, to make Nietzsche’s doctrine real.

It is possible to change by means of sexual transmutation. The sexual force brought us into existence in this world, that you cannot deny. We are existing, we are alive, because we had a father and because we had a mother. Ultimately, in synthesis, the root of one’s own life is in the copulation between a man and a woman.

Obviously then, if the sexual force had the power to bring us into existence, it is the only force that really has authority to radically transform us.

There are many ideologies in the world, there are many beliefs in the world, and people are free to think whatever they please, but the only force with the power to transform us is the one that created us, the one that brought us into existence: I am emphatically referring to the sexual force. To learn to manage that wonderful energy of sex means to become master of creation.

The psychosomatic is closely related to the sexual. A suprasexuality also involves, in fact, something suprasexual within the psychosomatic. That is why I would tell you, clearly, that suprasexual men were, for example, people like Hermes Trismegistus, or like Quetzalcoatl, or like Buddha, or like Jeshua Ben Pandira (who is none other than the great Kabir Jesus). Those were suprasexual people; the suprasexual person is Nietzsche’s Super-Man.

One can reach the stature of Super-Man by entering the field of suprasexuality, by enjoying love, by enjoying the spouse, by living happily, with more emotion and with less useless reasoning. Emotion is what counts, and it is worth more than anything else.

Therefore, from a revolutionary point of view, we can become real Men-Gods, if we so wish. We would only need to regenerate the other areas of the brain, to put them all to work, and then we would at last make a better world. At any rate, I think, it is indispensable to know that the key for transmutation is also the key for regeneration...
    Sexual Abstinence

There is no doubt that the Law of Seven has seven fundamental magnetic centers. Undoubtedly, the sexual and magnetic powers, infinite sexual forces, pass from one region to another, they descend from one world to another through the seven different magnetic centers, which have come out of the forces of sex in their process of descending. Obviously, they cannot be interrupted and they normally produce vehicles; that is, they become the generative force by which all species multiply: this the children of fornication, the intellectual animals, do not ignore.

When the creative energy has descended from the higher worlds, when it has passed through its seven magnetic centers, when it finally crystallizes in the physical world, if we want it to return inwards and upwards to realize new creations, it then has to undergo a special shock, otherwise it will flow downwards to produce new organisms.

The Sacred Absolute Sun serves as an example to us: the life that descends from one region to another emanates from it, until it afterwards collects its forces from the same life; that is, it receives a shock from the external world and, by receiving it, sustains itself. The esotericist should also proceed in that way.

When we analyse this question, we understand the mistake the abstaining monks made: they set themselves the goal of abstinence, of keeping the sperm, but since they did not know the science, they degenerated terribly, they became charged with awfully malignant Poisonioonoskirian vibrations. Clearly, when the sperm does not receive a special shock, it degenerates terribly, giving rise to the abominable Kundartiguator Organ. - Samael Aun Weor, from a lecture “Message Addressed to the Gnostic Youth”

Clearly, either the sacred sperm is either used for reproduction of the race, or it is not.

We are faced with a basic question of the utmost importance: if the sperm is not used for reproduction of the race and it is not transmuted either, but there is only abstinence, a forced celibacy and nothing else, that sperm then will involute (in a woman the sexual secretions will involute; what I am saying applies to women, too).

Devolution of the sexual secretions produces certain malignant vibrations, known in esotericism as “Poisonioonoskirian vibrations.”

Already poisoned by evil Poisonioonoskirian vibrations, any abstaining person undergoes horrific catastrophes in his biology, physiology and psyche. Some individuals build up fat in their bodies, while in others it turns into something different and makes them become scraggy, thin as a rake, covered by pimples, with marks on the skin, etc. Now from a psychological point of view, the involuting sperm produces a personal idiosyncrasy: on the one hand, it becomes extreme fanaticism, and on the other hand, very highly expert cynicism.

Let us look at the men of the Middle Ages, the great inquisitors: abstaining, celibate, fat individuals, loaded with fat, real pigs; others thin, gaunt, ugly, horrible, with their skin full of spots. After they burned a victim at the stake, or tortured him, you could see their cynicism, their eyes were glittering with fanaticism.

So, in that kind of person we find on the one hand fanaticism taken to the extreme, and on the other hand disconcerting cynicism. After burning an innocent victim, they would shrug their shoulders and justify themselves in a really cynical way.

Devolution of the sperm, devolution of the sexual secretions, is really something very plausible and not to be recommended at all. Everything in nature is continuous, and obviously the sperm needs to follow its path for animal reproduction or be converted into energy by transmutation.

Image People who do not transmute the sacred sperm and allow it to involute with the absurd practice of celibacy or sexual abstinence inevitably become charged with those terribly malignant Poisonioonoskirian vibrations and, in the long run, put the abominable Kundartiguator Organ, “Satan’s tail,” into activity (an atom in the coccyx directs the creative force downwards, which internally becomes a kind of satanic tail or appendix).

So misfortune is always the result of such absurd abstinence. The Consciousness of those people is asleep. If it were awake, they would be able to check for themselves, through direct experience, the enormous activity of the malignant Poisonioonoskirian vibrations in their Lunar Bodies (the ghostly bodies people at present have in the higher dimensions of nature) and they would eventually see with unspeakable terror the horrific development of the Kundabuffer organ in their submerged animal natures.

People who are sincere but mistaken do not want to understand that whoever wants to go up has to go down first.

Many mistaken ascetics live in the hell worlds, abstainers who renounced sex but had not first manufactured their Solar Bodies (the divine bodies with which one can consciously access the higher dimensions of nature) in the Ninth Sphere (sex): people who had not achieved their “Second Birth,” that birth of which Jesus spoke to Nicodemus.

The path leading to the abyss is paved with good intentions. The avernus is full of sincere but mistaken people.

There are many asleep pseudo-esotericists and pseudo-occultists in this sorrowful world in which we live who dream they have awakened, not understanding that the sleep of the Consciousness still has them in its claws and that inside themselves there are vengeful shadows lying in wait for them.

Those poor people think they are enlightened and renounce sex, without first having worked in the Ninth Sphere, without having achieved the Second Birth (the creation of the Solar Bodies).

Mystical pride is a characteristic of the Pharisee-ic inner condition; those who think they are Initiates, holy and wise, without first having manufactured the Solar Bodies, without ever having worked in the Ninth Sphere, end up renouncing sex and developing the abominable Kundabuffer Organ.

Those sincerely mistaken people are very difficult to put right; they feel themselves to have transcended everything, they think they are Gods, and yet they have not even laid a foot on the first rung of the Holy Ladder...
    Notes

1 - Charles Edouard Brown-Séquard (1817-1894) made many important contributions to the scientific understanding of endocrinology.

2 - Dr. Arnold Krumm Heller, German physician and Rosicrucian.

3 - The Oneida Community, founded circa 1840 in the state of New York, USA. The Oneida Community practiced “male continence,” in which “a couple would engage in sexual congress without the man ever ejaculating, either during intercourse or after withdrawal.” Their ultimate dissolution can be attributed to a lack of understanding the necessary psychological work that must accompany this technique.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Although this is interesting some of it is a bit far fetched. It is true that the pineal gland begins to atrophy in the 20's. However, I've known of a number of spiritual practitioners who are celibate and in excellent health. Especially the followers of Sant Mat. With respect to the pineal gland I just happen to have a Roshi Neurodynamic Activator that stimulates the pineal gland and reverses the aging process which we have been using for the past 13 years. Basically the practice of different types of yoga and even the use of a Roshi all stimulate the pineal gland to where it secrets a hormone that triggers spiritual experiences. http://roshi.com/

The pineal gland can also grow and increase, which was documented by people who were sun gazers and no longer ate or drank liquid obtaining all of the nourishment their body needed from sunlight. Sungazing is a practice that includes gazing at the sun for nourishment or as a spiritual practice for short periods of time during sunrise or sunset.. http://www.sungazing.com/index.php?p=1_5_How-to-Sungaze

Many spiritual practitioners are celibate for a variety of reasons but the primary reason is that the build up of sexual energy can be used within spiritual practice as a pure energy source. Having a sexual partner can be a distraction from spiritual practices and if one is single, sex is often discouraged in various spiritual type settings.

Of course the reverse can be said in other types of spiritual practice but I guess it really depends in what type of spiritual experience each practitioner is seeking. I've often wondered if the spiritual practice one selects has more to do with unresolved issues or energy blocks within certain chakras.

The beauty of Sant Mat is that the practitioner starts meditating at the 7th chakra and works upwards as compared to a focus of meditation at the base of the spine where the Kundalini is located.

Once activated the kundalini rises up the spine along the Ida Pengala through the chakras towards the Divine Masculine of the crown chakra. This union of the two is also the joining of the creative and sexual energies.

BTW, I taught Hatha yoga for 30 years so have some experience with what happens when the Kundalini is triggered.

All I have to say is that there are many pathways to spiritual enlightenment and each pathway is sacred to the individual who is on it.

28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Snake-kundalini

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 pm

I know Thoth energies, so I have deleted my content of this string. Thoth has always attached himself to sexual energy as a 'blood sucker' as he tries to live off the Universal Life Force, its stealing your Chi. Material added and posted on this string without an energy is not in my interest or anybody else for that matter, its very Sigmund Freud. I scanned it these cut and paste posts. We have a live one here as a Thoth host. I know my stuff. Just be aware of the energy that will suck your brains out. It has a high cult energy to freemasonry. You don't need a dummy manual to understand love or Tantra.

I wrote the Book of Love as Horus, I am the intimate male side of our Creator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YvQdsfzVa4
    28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Mosquitoparasite

Last edited by horus on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Sexual Yoga
    Written by Samael Aun Weor

Three types of Tantras exist in India: first, White Tantra, second, Black Tantra, and third, Grey Tantra. In White Tantra, Sexual Magic is practiced without the spilling of semen. In Black Tantra there is spilling of semen. In Grey Tantra, the semen is and is not spilled; sometimes the semen is spilled, and sometimes it is not spilled. This type of Tantra leads the devotee to Black Tantra.

Within Black Tantra we find the Bons and Drukpas of the “Red Cap,” terrible and perverse black magicians. These malignant people have disgusting procedures in order to reabsorb the semen through the urethra after having miserably spilled it. The outcome is fatal because the semen, after having been spilled, is charged with satanic atoms, which upon re-entering the body acquire the power to awaken the Kundalini negatively. It then descends to the atomic infernos of the human being and becomes the Tail of Satan. This is how the human being separates himself permanently from his Divine Being and sinks forever into the Abyss. Everyone who spills the Cup of Hermes is properly recognized as a black magician.

In Hindustan, Sexual Magic is known as Maithuna. It is also known as Urdhvareta Yoga and those who practice it are called Urdhvareta yogis.

In all truly serious and responsible yoga schools, Sexual Magic is practiced in a extremely secret manner. When a yogi couple, man and woman, have been well prepared, they are taken to a secret place where they are instructed about the Maithuna (Sexual Magic).

The couples unite sexually to work in the Great Work under the supervision of a Guru (master). The man, seated on a rug on the floor in the Buddhic position, with his legs crossed in oriental style, enters into sexual contact with the woman. She sits upon the legs of the man so that her legs encircle the male’s trunk. It is evident that the woman absorbs the phallus by sitting upon the man in this way. Thus, the man and woman are sexually united. The yogi couple remains in this state for hours without spilling the semen. It is the obligation of the yogi not to think during the practice of Sexual Magic. In those moments both man and woman are found in a state of ecstasy. Thus, in this way, the couple become deeply in love. The creative energies rise victoriously through their respective canals to the chalice of the brain. Animal desire is rejected. Then, the couple withdraws from the act without having spilled the semen.

The way Sexual Magic is practiced in the oriental style may be very uncomfortable for Westerners. Nevertheless, it is recommended for those people who are not capable of avoiding the spilling of the Cup of Hermes. Gnostics can sexually train themselves with this practice in order to learn how to refrain and avoid the spilling of semen. Gnostic couples do not need the physical supervision of a master; however, they could invoke the masters of the Astral to help them (the couple must be alone.)

It is necessary that animal desire does not prevail during the practice of Sexual Magic. Remember that desire is diabolic. The “I” is desire. The “I” is diabolic. Where there is desire, there cannot be love, because love and desire are incompatible. It is necessary to know that desire produces illusion. Whosoever desires, believes himself to be in love, feels himself to be in love, could swear he is in love. This is the illusion of desire. How many times have we seen couples who claim that they adore each other? After marriage, the castle of cards falls down and what remains is the sad reality. Thus, those who believed they were truly in love in reality hate each other. Once desire is satisfied, failure is inevitable. Then we only hear complaints and regrets, reproaches and tears. Where was love? What happened to love? It is impossible to love when there is desire. Only those who have already incarnated their Soul truly know how to love. The “I” does not know how to love. Only the Soul knows how to love. Love has its own atmosphere, its flavor, its happiness. It is only known to the one who has already killed animal desire. It is only known and experienced by the one who has already incarnated his Soul. Love in no way resembles that which people call love. What people believe love to be is only deceiving desire. Desire is an illusory substance that is combined astonishingly in the mind and in the heart to make us feel something that, though not love, makes us firmly believe that it is love. Only the horrible reality that appears after the consummation of the act and the satisfaction of desire shows us clearly that we were the victims of illusion. We believed we were in love, and really we were not.

The human being does not yet know that which is called love. Actually, only the Soul knows and is able to love. The human being still has not incarnated his Soul. The human being still does not know what it is to love. Satan does not know what love is. The only thing that the human being presently has incarnated is Satan (the “I”). The human being does not know how to love.

Love can only exist from heart to heart, from Soul to Soul. Whosoever has not incarnated his Soul does not know how to love. Satan cannot love and this is what the human being has incarnated. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings, one who loves more, and the other who loves better. Love is the best religion that the human being can profess.

Desire is a substance that separates into many substances. These substances of desire manage to deceive the mind and the heart. The man who despairs because his wife has left him for another man was not actually in love. True love demands nothing, asks nothing, desires nothing, thinks nothing, only wants one thing: the happiness of the beloved one. That is all. The man who loses the one he loves only says, “I am happy that you have found your happiness. If it is with another man that you have found it, I feel happy that you have found it.”

Desire is another thing. The passionate man who has lost the woman he loved because she left him for another, may even go so far as to kill and also kill himself. He falls into the most horrible desperation. He has lost the instrument of his pleasure. That is all.

Actually true love is only known by those who have already incarnated their Soul. Humanity still does not know that which is called love. Indeed, love is like an innocent child; it is like the white plumed swan. Love is like the first games of childhood. Love does not know anything because it is innocent.

When we dissolve that horrible phantom that continues after death (the “I”), then that which is called love is born within us. When we reach that state, we recover our lost innocence.

The human being of this day and age has only incarnated an embryo of the Soul. At times this emits some sparks of love. The mother who adores her child is a very good example of that which is called love. The embryo of the Soul can be strengthened with the blessed flame of love.

Sometimes man and woman feel the radiations of love which flow from the embryo of the Soul, but they are immediately suffocated by the violent and terrible passions which Satan gives to both man and woman.

If we cultivate those divine vibrations of love, we can then fortify and strengthen the embryo of the Soul, so that later we may live that which we call love intensely.

Love strengthens the embryo of the Soul. When the embryo grows stronger, then we achieve the incarnation of the Soul.

Rare are those human beings who come to feel the divine loving vibrations that radiate from the embryo of the Soul. What humanity normally feels are the forces of desire. Desire also sings, becomes romantic and infinitely tender. Desire is the most deceptive poison that exists in the entire cosmos. Anyone who is a victim of the great deceiver would swear that he is in love.

Men and women, I invite you to love. Follow the footprints of those few in the world who have known how to love.

Gods and Goddesses make love in the nuptial enchantment of Paradise. Blessed are the beings who truly love. Only love can make us Gods.
    Endocrinology

Although it may appear incredible, it is true, and factually certain, that science is closer to transmutation and sexual yoga than many students of yoga. Endocrinology is bound to produce a true creative revolution. Already the men of science know that the sexual glands are not sealed capsules. They absorb and secrete hormones. The hormones of secretion are called “conserving,” because they perpetuate the species; the hormones of absorption are called “vitalizing,” because they vitalize the human organism. This process of hormonal absorption is transmutation, the transformation of one type of energy-matter into another type of energy-matter. Maithuna, Sexual Magic, is intensified sexual transmutation. The Gnostic absorbs, transmutes and sublimates the totality of the sexual energy-matter. The rich and abundant sexual hormones inundate the circulatory system of the blood and reach the different glands of internal secretion, stimulating and inciting them to work intensely. Thus, with intensified sexual transmutation, the endocrine glands are super-stimulated, producing (as is natural) a greater number of hormones which animate and modify the entire liquid nervous system.

Already, science recognizes sexual transmutation in every individual of normal sexuality. Now it is only a question of advancing a little further to recognize the intensified sexual transmutation of suprasexual individuals. Whosoever studies the thirty-two capital signs of Buddhahood biologically will reach the conclusion that the secondary sexual characteristics of Buddha were really those of a Super-Man. These secondary sexual characteristics of Buddha indicate, point to, a very intense sexual transmutation. There can be no doubt that Buddha practiced Maithuna, Sexual Yoga, Sexual Magic, the Arcanum A.Z.F. Buddha taught White Tantra (Sexual Magic); however, he taught these teachings in secrecy to his disciples. Zen and Chan Buddhism teach Maithuna and couples practice this Sexual Yoga.
    Secondary Sexual Characteristics

There are primary sexual characteristics, and there are secondary sexual characteristics. The primary are related to the sexual functions of the creative organs, and the secondary to the distribution of fats, the formation of muscle, hair, speech, body shape, etc. Obviously, the body of a woman is a different shape from that of a man and vice versa. It is also very true that any damage to the sexual organs modifies the human organism. The secondary sexual characteristics of a eunuch are those of a degenerated one. The secondary sexual characteristics of an individual of intermediate sex, or sodomite, reveal someone who is inverted, an infrasexual person. What could we deduce from an effeminate man or from a manly woman? What kind of primary characteristics would correspond to people with secondary sexual characteristics opposite to those of their own sex? There is no doubt that infrasexuality exists in such people.

Sexual Yoga, Maithuna, the Arcanum A.Z.F. (Sexual Magic) is a type of suprasexual function that in fact modifies the secondary sexual characteristics producing a new type of Man, a Super-Man. It is absurd to suppose that the Super-Man is the outcome of beliefs, theories, sectarianism, fanaticism, schools, etc. Really, the Super-Man does not come from what one believes or ceases to believe, or from the school with which we are affiliated, or from the school that we cease to belong to. The secondary sexual characteristics are only modified by changing the primary characteristics. With sexual yoga, with Maithuna, the authentic Yogi initiates are able to modify the secondary sexual characteristics in a positive, transcendental and divine manner.
    Psychology and Endocrinology

Psychology appeared to be stagnate. Fortunately, the science of endocrinology appeared. Now, psychology has taken on a new life. There have already been various attempts to study the lives of the great Sages based on their biological types. It is said, for example, that the decline of Napoleon coincided with a retrograde process of his pituitary gland. Psychological characteristics are determined by the endocrine glands and the primary sexual characteristics.

The psychological bio-type is definitive and can no longer be denied. This depends on the primary sexual characteristics.

Indeed, the psychological bio-type belongs to the secondary sexual characteristics, and it is totally determined by the primary sexual characteristics. On this basis, we can affirm that if we want a psychological bio-type being, we must work with the primary sexual characteristics. Only with Sexual Magic, Maithuna, or Sexual Yoga, do we succeed in producing the psychological bio-type of the master, the Super-Man, the Mahatma.
    Infrasexuality

In this chapter we have made statements that infrasexual people mortally hate. They in fact really consider themselves to be suprasexual, super-transcendent. Infrasexual people believe themselves to be more perfect than the Third Logos, and they have no trouble affirming that sex is something gross, filthy, materialistic. Infrasexual people ignore that sex is the creative force of the Holy Spirit, without which they will never reach intimate Realization of the Self. Unfortunately, they insult the Third Logos and His marvelous sexual force. For the infrasexual person, the divine sexual force of the Holy Spirit is something sinful, gross and material.

Infrasexual people have the vain illusion of attaining Realization of the Self by means of lectures, philosophies, beliefs, respiratory exercises, the “bellow system,” etc. It is clear that with these things they will never transform their secondary sexual characteristics, and the result is failure.
    Evolution and Devolution

In this day and age, as much in the oriental as in the occidental world, many philosophical doctrines based on the dogma of evolution are being disseminated. Evolution and devolution are mechanical forces that simultaneously process themselves in all of Nature. We do not deny the reality of these two forces; we explain them.

Nobody can deny the creative and destructive processes, evolving and devolving, generative and degenerative. What occurs is that things are attributed to the mechanical force of evolution that it does not have. Neither evolution nor devolution can liberate anyone. This idea that with evolution everybody will achieve liberation, the goal, is a fantasy of deluded people. Jesus the Christ spoke clearly and never promised salvation to everyone. The great master emphasizes the tremendous and terrible difficulty implied by the struggle to enter the sanctum regnum, the kingdom of magic and esotericism.

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Of thousands that search for me, one finds me; of a thousand that find me, one follows me; of a thousand that follow me, one is mine.

Here, we are not dealing with a matter of believing or disbelieving, of considering oneself chosen, or of belonging to such and such a sect. This question of salvation is very serious. One must work with the grain, with the sexual seed. From nothing comes nothing. It is necessary to work with the grain. From the grain itself an effort is required, a total revolution. Only from the sexual grain is the Inner Angel born. Only the Inner Angel is admitted into the kingdom of esotericism. Maithuna, Sexual Yoga, Sexual Magic, is imperative. The forces of devolution and evolution are simply mechanical forces, forces which liberate no one, which save no one. That is all.

Many organisms are the result of devolution and many others of evolution. The indigenous and anthropophagus races are not evolving; really they are undergoing devolution. They are the degenerated products of powerful civilizations that preceded them in the course of history. All these tribes say that they descend from Gods, Demigods, Titans etc. All these races conserve traditions that tell of the wonders of their glorious pasts.

The lizard is a degenerated crocodile. The archaic ancestors of ants and bees were Titans who existed before mankind. The humanity of this day and age is a degenerated product of preceding races, as the secondary sexual characteristics of the people show.

Manly women who fly airplanes and fight wars are infrasexual women. Infrasexuals are also the effeminate men who perm their hair and who manicure their nails in beauty salons.

Those writers who consider the former statement to be evolution, the return to a divine hermaphroditic state, etc., are mistaken. The authentic hermaphrodite is not of intermediate sex. The hermaphrodite of the submerged continent of Lemuria was complete, having both sexes totally developed and evolved. They were not infrasexual people. They were not of intermediate sex. Today it is only possible to find the divine hermaphrodite in the Spirit and Soul that is fused and perfect. The completely feminine Soul and the completely masculine Spirit are fused in initiation. An Angel is a divine hermaphrodite. No Angel is of intermediate sex.

It is necessary to place ourselves upon the path of the revolution of the Consciousness. This path is apart from the laws of evolution and devolution. Indeed, this is the straight, narrow and difficult path of which the great Kabir Jesus spoke.
    Yoga Exercises

We do not condemn yoga exercises. These are very useful and contribute to inner development. Nevertheless, every yoga that does not teach the Maithuna and the White Tantric Sadhanas is incomplete. The great Yogis of the east and the west attained Realization of the Self with Sexual Yoga. The Yogis of the New Era, the Agni Yogis, will have to make a profound study of endocrinology, and give public teachings about Sexual Yoga.

The Tantric postures of the Kama Kalpa are very exaggerated and many of them degenerate into Black Tantra. We only recommend the Tantric posture of this chapter.

Introduction to GnosisThis chapter is from The Perfect Matrimony (1950) by Samael Aun Weor.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 pm

We Are You wrote:Sexual Yoga
    What a load of tripe laced with Thoth energies, all 3D and perverted energies. I didn't even bother reading it, all Aleister Crowley cult shitzzz. Your mind is empty, and its smells of cheddar. One more idiot post like this and I'll delete my content, I have better things to do. http://kamasutra.ozg.in/

Last edited by horus on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 pm

"I intuitively knew meditation was not in my best interest, it was another form of mind control." the same goes for me.....
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 pm

horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 am

Whoever your are... 'We Are You', and what is your problem, having problems as a mole energy as we? I did warn you about deleting my material!
    Mother Creator did tell me its a waste of time trying to get through 3D matter, no one is interested in what true love means any more!
    Humans are such a beautiful race, but so lost at the same time to knowing who they really are!
    28 x 13 Moons = 364 days - "One Day Out" - Its time for the Goddess who bleeds while men don't! Mole2u
    I know hidden Thoth energies, so I have deleted my content of this string of love. Thoth has always attached himself to human sexual energy as a 'blood sucker' as he tries to live off the Universal Life Force to survive, its stealing your Chi. Material added and posted on this string without an energy is not in my interest or anybody else and for that matter, its very Sigmund Freud mind control shitzzz. I scanned it these cut and paste posts. We have a live one here as a Thoth host. I know my stuff. Just be aware of the energy that will suck your brains out. It has a high cult energy to freemasonry. You don't need a dummy manual to understand Love or Tantra.

I listen to my God-Self and this video title was given to me to post!
    I wrote the Book of Love as Horus, I am the intimate male side of our Creator.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

horus wrote: Your mind is empty, and its smells of cheddar.

That is very funny. It has multiple uses. You could say it to your ex or your mother in Law.

Just imagine going up to your mother in law and saying
    "your mind is empty and it smells of chedder."

Quality.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 am

I have better things to do!
    http://kamasutra.ozg.in/

Love needs no instruction, books are made for dummies!

Return to to the Inner-Sense

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:51 am

And so as the OP of this Thread has taken away any and all meaning for having Posted It - This Thread is now Officially - CLOSED...

Simply stated - There is no need to leave food out for the Trolls - Wherever They may be...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 am

Mercuriel wrote:And so as the OP of this Thread has taken away any and all meaning for having Posted It - This Thread is now Officially - CLOSED...

Simply stated - There is no need to leave food out for the Trolls - Wherever They may be...

Heh heh
    Thank you Mercuriel,
    I don't like doing what needed to be done. I could see where this was all heading, so I nipped it in the bud smartly, I did warn the poster who then posts a Jewish energy... WTF is that about! The post material had a hollow empty face to its energy, and like contributor Brook has come across when we work together, it would have become disruptive energy and I was not going to drawn into it, that's why we both feel at times a lower density is making it presence like fog over a graveyard trying to play mind-games.

I have all the love I need. I am only here to share what is left of the truth that has been well hidden. I know which quarter this was coming from and I received a message directly after, the dark ones don't like energies of sexual love that will end them completely. Anubis is getting ready with his scales. Mother Creator told me these ones (not of the light) are really worried! So be it, I have seen that feather down!

The Ancient Egyptians believed that when you died, you travelled to the Hall of the Dead. There Anubis weighed your heart against the feather of Ma'at. Ma'at, the goddess of justice sits on top of the scales to make sure that the weighing is carried out properly. You can see Anubis steadying the scales to make the weighing fair. If your heart was lighter than the feather, you lived for ever.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 am

Affirm...

CLOSED...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 pm