tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos

horus
    horus

The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos Empty The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos

Post  horus Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 am

Call it a projected view of things that will come to pass. I was in a stake of delayed shock, I had nothing but the clothes still left on my back. It was the second time this has been shown this. It was like that movie Left Behind. All I can say is this, I got out of this 3D realm in the nick of time before its total collapse (or self-destruction). I felt for all those who had become so shattered on Earth and who were now all alone and didn't now the truth. At the end of this dream my twin-flame appeared, to comfort me just like a air-hostess but dressed in a tasteful see-through dress. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See-through_clothing She kissed my forehead and whispered a message into my right ear what happens next. And it was today, I had this over whelming feeling I was going to collapse and disappear on the spot in front of people, leaving the clothes I was wearing behind on the ground, how bazaar is that. I went for a nap and the Phi symbol was shown to me immediately, and like clock hands, but joined as one pointing as North & South in space. This might represent the eye of the needle. Just spoken by a male as I type this, 'god-particle' and I felt that place in Switzerland.

I felt the separation of families in 3D and I was alone, it was like leaving one world and ready to embrace another. Any material things just no longer existed and I had to accept this fact but I had the most precious gift, my twin and that gave me more comfort than you can ever, ever image, and that was worth a lot more that all the material things put together. My twin said, "We're going to a brand New World" and I felt the song by Shirley Bassey, "I, Who Have Nothing". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Q_ncWQfw I have never felt love so, so deep, its a god-goddess love. We both reflect the Alpha-Omega of Love of Creation. Shirley means 'wood', the surname of my twin-flame.

That saying, "At the end of the day, we lose everything, but we have still have each other". Love is all I need to comfort me. She leaned over and kissed my forehead and about to play a record for me sounding like Chuck Berry, but to my own thoughts later, it had to be Led Zeppelin, it was a clue to 45 (9) and 78 (15), I was aboard a Cloud-Air-Ship that had apartment-cabin energy and to the movie The Woman in Red starring Kelly Le Brock, and a whole city in space. Kelly means "Woods". This fits to the energies 100% to what was going to happen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meVirQLBZSk Chuck Berry has to be Johnny B Goode - Back to the Future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6TAMApdDxQ

There is a BLUE STAR coming and everything in my thoughts is true about RA coming in his ship that is triangle shaped pyramid and NASA has taken images of it calling it the COMET ELENIN which I felt with fading NIBIRU energy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMILqaYX3Y

UNDER A BLUE ROCK IS A RACE IN ANOTHER WORLD

On the day of my awakening back around 1997, a vision and my son saw a lot of white ectoplasm coming out of my mouth. In this state I saw a red triangle in space, I was looking into the 'deep field of view', something I do like a camera lens as the all-seeing-eye of a hawk, and a blue planet came towards me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectoplasm_(paranormal) On this day I went to have my aura photographed. It has a UFO in the background and like that movie Back to the Future, the background started to change and revealed a face like Leonardo da Vinci.

Led Zeppelin and Stairway to Heaven

The Two Video's

Left Behind movies - when this was released I was shown a parallel with the current UNITED STATES President and its happening right now!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFu8cjaPmEA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0pcSVZUp64

I felt this after the dream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI

I had a bogus call tonight from the Department of Internal Affairs, I checked it out. On this planet we have a lot of sick dark energies. I wasn't concerned at all, someone doesn't like the truth being told. This was a Security Threat, with a Homeland Security energy and came 30 minutes after my dream. Its not to say Homeland Security did not hack into my energy and picked up my message. Anyhow, the internet is a platform to spread the truth, they don't want to you know. I have no fear of death, I came back from the future, and I will hence return. Each one of us has to save themselves now.

I will add a link here to what I felt made sense about Mother Shipton taken from GLP.

horus
    horus

The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos Empty Re: The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos

Post  horus Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 am

I have been shown a TRANSFORMATION COMING.
    Maybe the AVATAR movie was a PRIME MOVER of energies
    to a BRAVE NEW WORLD just like a STAR TREK script.
    The penny has just dropped, the name Berry given, and Gene Wilder! Gene Roddenberry, the creator energy to Star Trek TV series. The name Rodden to The Navigator Trailer. In 1978, a boy is moved 8 years into the future and has an adventure with the alien ship that is responsible for that. The 78 rpm music record).

Going Home - The Narrator: The most fantastic Hot Rod in the Universe!
    I just realized, I was wearing a shirt very close to this one today! I had two guys call around today from OZ RODS to quote me on some chassis mods.
    I own a retro 1935 Ford Sedan Delivery hot-rod.

Berry is a Apple fruit juice I have just acquired a taste for! http://www.berrijuice.com.au/

It just makes sense with energy thing being shown to me over six months from DEATH VALLEY to the STARS where we came from in the first place and the HOPI and the nature of the Na'vi, a protocol for Navajo and 'Flight of the Navigator'. This large image was shown to me looking like a beach when the tide goes right out before it returns. Each grain of sand on earth must reflect a star above.

Milky Way image, maybe its a galactic center alignment thing also. http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap070508.html

In this dream about a year ago, I was on bare horse back with my American Indian friend on this forum, and I know some UFO's that are in underground facilities will become activated just like in Independence Day movie when earthquakes open up these underground hide outs. The clock is ticking, I'm being told as I type these words.

This narrator's voice (below) spoke to me with another closely related dream. His name is Gig Young and Sean Young and Forever Young energy that I will be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_QCIUpA6f8 starring Elijah Wood and Mel Gibson. Below is my beloved twin-flame being interviewed in 1955, the youtube image was shown to me in a multidimensional image where you need 3D Glasses.

Jeffrey Hunter was in the original pilot for Star Trek as the Captain of the USS Enterprise.

Jeffrey Hunter played the role of Jesus. These are just energy connections.

Jeffrey Hunter in Searchers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsM8vH04Vcs

My heart is with my loving Creator and the Jesus I do know, and is not the one people praise on this earth. Don't ask me why, I just know.

The Searchers
    One of the first movies to market itself with a making-of documentary aired on TV.
    Gig Young hosted the program, with Jeffrey Hunter as the guest.

We're going home at long last! The name Wayne means 'wagonner' (Wagner)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_people

Hear is the INDIAN connection! I lived a past life in INDIA and my interest in Tantra Love.
    In Hinduism, an avatar, Sanskrit for "descent" [viz., from heaven to earth]) is a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, or a descent of the Supreme Being (i.e., Vishnu for Vaishnavites) and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation". The term is most often associated with Vishnu, though it has also come to be associated with other deities.Varying lists of avatars of Vishnu appear in Hindu scriptures, including the ten Dashavatara of the Garuda Purana and the twenty-two avatars in the Bhagavata Purana, though the latter adds that the incarnations of Vishnu are innumerable. The avatars of Vishnu are a primary component of Vaishnavism. An early reference to avatar, and to avatar doctrine, is in the Bhagavad Gita. Shiva and Ganesha are also described as descending in the form of avatars. The various manifestations of Devi, the Divine Mother principal in Hinduism, are also described as avatars or incarnations by some scholars and followers of Shaktism. The avatars of Vishnu carry a greater theological prominence than those of other deities, which some scholars perceive to be imitative of the Vishnu avatar lists.
    horus
    horus

The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos Empty Re: The truth has always been hidden from view... look at the parallel of these two videos

Post  horus Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am

Elenin will orbit the Earth 6 times, over 7 days, and terraform our planet. – Mother Shipton

Mother Shipton has been discussed many times on GLP and even granted a podcast. This interpretation however has never been advanced anywhere, to my knowledge.

It hit me today during meditation when my heart was directed to review her prophesies out of the blue. I have read them before, but what jogged me this time was a couple of other glp posts about Elenin changing course and supposedly breaking apart. I don’t know why those posts reminded me to review Shipton, but they did.

I had previously predicted that Juno, the NASA Jupiter mission, was a false flag for an attack on Elenin because I figured NASA knows that Elenin is a spacecraft, from outside the solar system, with a massive energy field, coming suspiciously close to earth, during the sacred window of transformation. And NASA, in my opinion, was simply not going to allow this. NASA is evil; not stupid, because NASA is a tool of the dark forces. NASA is extremely proactive and they need to be with the Elohim gunning for them, as we shall see!

So I read the whole Mother Shipton prophesy and didn’t realize any thing new –but that “six times” line stuck in my head for some reason. Later, I suddenly realized this prophesy was all about Elenin and the Purifier, and that only these two celestial bodies working together could fulfill this very dire prophesy that has evaded clear interpretation through the centuries.

So here is my opinion:

Elenin is the Red Kachina, which is a geo-resonant space craft, sent by the Elohim to reform and judge the earth, according to Hopi prophesy and Shipton’s prophesy (and Biblical, etc. etc.) That is why Elenin has been causing earthquakes since 2006, with many more to come.

Elenin is the Purifier's tazer sent to zap our planet.

That is also why NASA, in their desperation and stupidity, tried to destroy or knock ELEnin off course. And why NASA has invented a whole mythology of lies and distractions around this giant ship. And also LEO nid ELE nin is code named like a black ops project.

Mother Shipton earned her name because she is the prophet of the earth 'Mother' and the great 'Ship' of transformation, which carries the heaviest of all loads –the burden of karma! In the late 14th century, the word “ tonne, or ton” was a “unit for measuring the carrying capacity of a ship”, originally it was the "space occupied by a tun or a cask of wine," thus it was identical to the word tun. The two words were not differentiated until the 1680s. The measure of weight 'ton' is first recorded late 15th century -around her time; the spelling 'ton' is from 1530s, and became firmly established in the 18c. Mother Ship-ton. The 'ton' in this case is the ship’s manifest or programming and energy that comes to reform the Earth Mother. A good name for her.

Here then is the prophesy of Mother Shipton with my interpretation in italics:

For storms will rage and oceans roar
    when Gabriel stands on sea and shore,
    and as he blows his wondrous horn
    old worlds die and new be born.

Gabriel is the messenger of God who always heralds the return of the Christ or something great and new from God. This also resonates with the trumpets of Revelations.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
    six times before the earth shall die.
    Mankind will tremble and frightened be
    for the six heralds in this prophecy.

A ship, comet, or dragon will cross the sky 6 times. This must mean orbits if the whole earth is to be affected.
    The dragon then is Elenin which will do 6 orbits around the earth and basically rip it to pieces. Mankind will tremble because it will be clear that Elenin is not a comet and the noises produced will also be intimidating!

For seven days and seven nights
    man will watch this awesome sight.
    The tides will rise beyond their ken.
    To bite away the shores and then
    the mountains will begin to roar
    and earthquakes split the plain to shore.

This circling of our globe will pull the moon into an elliptical orbit (the moon already is to some extent) until both will be pulling tides up on dry land all over the globe. Earthquakes will also crack off chunks of continents and create vast tsunamis. Mother Shipton probably had no word for Tsunamis or tidal waves back then. She wrote about what she saw in vision.

And flooding waters rushing in,
    will flood the lands with such a din
    that mankind cowers in muddy fen
    and snarls about his fellow men.

Men will flee the water and then fight each other over dwindling resources.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
    and secrets food in secret hill
    and ugly in his fear, he lies
    to kill marauders, thieves and spies.

This verse I think refers to the Illuminati getting ugly and trying to protect their bunkers and stashes. First they lie and then they kill marauders.

Man flees in terror from the floods
    and kills, and rapes and lies in blood
    and spilling blood by mankind's hand
    will stain and bitter many lands.

Ordinary men are no better than the Illuminati and start killing and raping from the insanity of the situation and perhaps the dwindling magnetosphere.

And when the dragon's tail is gone
    man forgets and smiles and carries on.
    To apply himself - too late, too late
    for mankind has earned deserved fate.

After the seven days of Elenin, mankind repents and tries to change his ways. This effort is too little too late, howeer, and only leads to Illuminati overconfidence:

His masked smile, his false grandeur,
    will serve the gods their anger stir
    and they will send the dragon back
    to light the sky - his tail will crack.
    Upon the earth and rend the earth
    and man shall flee, king, lord and serf.

The Ill-luminati think they have weathered and survived the worst, but they are wrong. The Elohim send Elenin right back and she comes back to finish them off.

But slowly they are routed out
    to seek diminishing water spout
    and men will die of thirst before
    the oceans rise to mount to the shore.
    And lands will crack and rend anew
    do you think it strange, it will come true.

This time they are starved and dehydrated and de-energized, and drivin out and off the planet. The diminishing water spout symbolizes the strangulation of all earth’s old energies and sources of supply until evil finally starts to die.

And in some far - off distant land
    some men - oh such a tiny band
    will have to leave their solid mount
    and span the earth, those few to count.

This is a clear prophesy about aliens or maybe Ascended Masters, from a distant galaxy or dimension, coming in to count the dead and survey the damage.

Who survives this (unreadable) and then
    begin the human race again.
    But not on land already there,
    but on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare.

The remaining good people will restart humanity on new raised ocean land and also on a higher baseline of energy, or perhaps even a new and higher dimension.

Not every soul on earth will die,
    as the dragon's tail goes sweeping by,
    not every land on earth will sink,
    but these will wallow in stench and stink,
    of rotting bodies of beast and man,
    of vegetation crisped on land.

Clear enough. In Ascended Master prophesy only about half the land sinks and about an equal amount rises anew from the sea, but they never say what causes all this terraforming.

b]But the land that rises from the sea
    will be dry and clean and soft and free.
    Of mankind’s dirt and therefore be,
    the source of man's new dynasty.
    and those that live will ever fear
    the dragon's tail for many year
    but time erases memory
    You think it strange, but it will be.

And before the race is built anew,
    a silver serpent comes to view
    and spew out men of like unknown
    to mingle with the earth now grown
    cold from its heat and these men can
    enlighten the minds of future man
    to intermingle and show them how
    to live and love and thus endow.
    the children with the second sight.
    a natural thing so that they might
    grow graceful, humble and when they do
    the golden age will start anew.

More prophesy about spacemen "unknown", coming in a silver ship, to help humanity start again. The spacemen live among us and show us how to make cold from heat, in other words, free energy. They also show us how to live properly and be enlightened.

The dragon's tail is but a sign
    for mankind's fall and man's decline.

When you see the dragon or comet’s tail know that the end has come.

And before this prophecy is done
    I shall be burned at the stake, at one
    My body cinged and my soul set free
    You think I utter blasphemy
    your wrong. These things have come to me
    this prophecy will come to be.

Mother Shipton is persecuted for her prophesy against the dark forces, but this only frees her soul. Her dire prophesy will come to pass regardless of any and all persecution. Get ready!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1619042/pg1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm