tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese: Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future

Seashore
    Seashore

Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese:  Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future Empty Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese: Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:48 am

First published at 20:21 UTC on July 23rd, 2022.

Scientist and researcher, Charlie Ziese, joins the program to discuss his research behind his book "76.345 - Exploring the Hidden Secrets of the Golden Ratio". He claims that advanced science and math, that was once widely known, has been buried. The information that has been lost, if rediscovered, would usher in a new age of free energy, improved human health and more. Ziese is the chair of the Pyramid Science Foundation. You can learn more about him and his organization at https://PyramidScienceFoundation.org.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mvSo3zuKqlES/?list=notifications&randomize=false
    Seashore
    Seashore

Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese:  Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future Empty Re: Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese: Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:21 am

Charlie Ziese:  "Geometry is fundamental to the whole creative process in the universe."

sunny   I like thinking of math as creative.

This guy worked on Wall Street!  His ethics drove him away.

David Wilcock inspired him on Gaia TV with his series on Russian pyramids.  That brings back memories for me; I remember being fascinated with the "shape power" of pyramids.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese:  Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future Empty Re: Sarah Westall Interview of Charlie Ziese: Hidden Truth Will Change Our Future

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:02 am

Charlie Ziese says in this interview that collective consciousness is what creates reality.

I couldn't agree more.  I did a thread on Above Top Secret years ago (before I was banned) about essentially the same thought.  The title was "God Doesn't Have a Religion." That thread resonated with a lot of people.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:36 pm