tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The vision of parallel timelines

dominic777
    dominic777

The vision of parallel timelines Empty The vision of parallel timelines

Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 am

Now we know by conquering a lot of our EGO(self) and FEAR , we are raising our frequency ,nearing our nearest E.T. neighbours .TELEPATHY THE HIDDEN SENSE is being sent to our communicator ,pineal gland which transfers the positive sound throughout the body and chakras , raising our consciousness, healing and preparing us for ascension.
    People who still suffer from EGO and fear as many negs do , will not understand these concepts.........therefore we have to teach the 3 f's on the FORUM, FAMILY, FRIENDS
    sap. the parallel earth..RE DOLORES CANNON, is prepared on a higher frequency timeline and is positive.....we will change physically, transmute to a higher intelleigence ....e.t.
    we now have to discern the E..T. PLEIADIAN, ORION SIRIAN or something else..i believe it is PLEIADIAN
    LOL
    love of light
    dom
    lol
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

The vision of parallel timelines Empty Re: The vision of parallel timelines

Post  hippihillbobbi Thu May 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Dear Dom--

"we now have to discern the E..T. PLEIADIAN, ORION SIRIAN or something
    else..i believe it is PLEIADIAN
    LOL"

Do you mean this just as a joke??? or are you implying we have to discern the benign ETs from the nefarious ones ??? just wondering.
    hhb/jbt
    dominic777
    dominic777

The vision of parallel timelines Empty Re: The vision of parallel timelines

Post  dominic777 Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:Dear Dom--

"we now have to discern the E..T. PLEIADIAN, ORION SIRIAN or something
    else..i believe it is PLEIADIAN
    LOL"

Do you mean this just as a joke??? or are you implying we have to discern the benign ETs from the nefarious ones ??? just wondering.
    hhb/jbt
    no joking, the answer lies deep in your soul , you were seeded by E.T., therefore you will know intuitively which E.T'S YOU WERE SEEDED BY...MINE IS PLEIADIAN
    LOL

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am