tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Jenetta
Brook
burgundia
magamud
enemyofNWO
Raven
Eartheart
sabina
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Carol
mudra
We Are You
20 posters

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:is that santos on the photo...i clicked on the link and the first thing i see is a quote from budda!!!

where is budda... he is dead!!! so how great was his mind!!!

[6:16:59 PM] tara112324: [6:16 PM] tara johnson:

<<< sontos bonacci on gonob radio 11-02-2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8JWuakkz4&feature=share
    [7:30:52 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: what is this about?
    [7:37:03 PM] tara johnson: syncretism
    [7:37:40 PM] megan_child_of_love_and_light: is that the same as synchronicity?
    [7:38:28 PM] tara johnson: it involves synchronicity
    [7:39:09 PM] megan_child_of_love_and_light: ty
    [7:39:35 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: MAAT did not rise until RA did
    [7:39:42 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: (sun)
    [7:40:12 PM] tara johnson: yw
    [7:55:27 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: The New Jerusalem

The New Jerusalem is not a location in the Middle East but it refers to Merkabah (light body).

Every man becomes Jesus' Merkabah and every woman than becomes Mary Magdalene (MM) Merkabah = Resurrection.

You are the Stargate/wormhole, if you can see yourself on the outside looking in and the other way around, then you have created the self-intersection.

On the inside of the surface you see yourself as an individual, on the outside you are omnipresent, in other words "THE ONE". Your body-mind becomes the gateway to your mind-body.

Knowing who you are as THE ONE is the key, it is the ultimate mirror of all Creation.

Jesus knew...the reason he could Love unconditionally is that he saw all contained within himself was himself as a unique expressions of that oneness.

But the ones stuck on the inside couldn't see this, so they killed him; they could not remember what he remembered so he sacrificed his individuality to become the mirror for the rest of us sleepy heads. He became the waveform of the oneness within Creation, allowing the bridge to form. His body is all bodies, all things within Creation. He literally lives within everyone and everything...

To eat The Lion of Judah is to know he is within you and allow him to wake up inside of you as THE ONE in the many. Not forgetting who you are, but remembering who he is as well, your twin soul.

This is the second coming, the birth of your Starhumanity aka Christ Consciousness. THE ONE in the many and the many in THE ONE and so...he watches, as the watcher, silently within you....for the day you take notice of him and on that day, by your own understanding, you allow him to LIVE in you.
    [8:11:01 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: ____
    [8:11:13 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: what do you think of that?
    [8:12:09 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I am listening to this videol you have linked

[6:16 PM] tara johnson: [6:16 PM] tara johnson:

<<< sontos bonacci on gonob radio 11-02-2012
    [8:17:03 PM] tara johnson: That is awesome...thank you for sharing. There is lots of info coming to us to help in our enlightenment...the transition to from the old to the new...there are different ways and perspectives to get there...what matters is that you get there...how you do it does not matter so much...we all need to pay attention to ourselves more than ever and walk our true path
    [8:17:40 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I think there is incorrect information being shared by Santos Bonacci
    [8:17:58 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I also just noticed that there is a member of this chat room with the same name
    [8:19:09 PM] tara johnson: that is santos bonacci...the santos bonacci
    [8:19:40 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: well something is out of balance!
    [8:20:36 PM] tara johnson: ok...then find your info somewhere else...there are tonnes of places to get info
    [8:20:50 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: lol just sayin
    [8:21:30 PM] tara johnson: I hear what you are sayin...that is why you need to use your inner voice...that is where you find all you need to know
    [8:21:55 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: well i just noticed a few links regarding his presentations being shared
    [8:22:05 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: on a few other chat rooms i am a member of as well
    [8:22:35 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: and this is what was shared with me...

here is what was said...

Bonacci is very bad news JT and I would not recommend his Nabs at all

In the video below, disseminated by a NABS moron on the Moabyte forum, Bonacci's non-science is 'embedded' in typical New Age deceptive fashion in the 'love and lighter' verbiage about the obvious 'change in human history and starhuman consciousness'. Santos Bonacci is a musician and should help to enter the 'New World' through his artistic talents and not his misguided and underinformed understanding of cosmology and cosmogony, which has made him a 'false prophet' or 'Nabs guru' of the most intricate order. It has also made him physically ill, mirroring his dis-ease of the mind and soul and akin the 'Nabs groupies' following his misconstructions.

Thubanis has added an introductory real science video about the dynamics of the universe and this also relates to the misperceptions of the 'spiral dynamics' of Walter Russell and its affiliations with the cosmological quasi-science of Nassim Haramein and the Keshe foundation NABS.

Caveat: Thubanis does not agree with the skeptical astrophysicist, who posted this video, related to {http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/tag/brian-cox/} in general, but fully supports the application of 'scientific reason' by him and the skeptics community.

We would say, that we 'like' much material from Nassim Haramein and Walter Russell, but find the antiLogos meanderings of the likes of Tsarion, Maxwell, Bonacci, O'Collins and 'familiars' obnoxious in their 'love and lighter' mode of deceiving and brainwashing the gullible New Agers, apparently unable to discern the 'truth' from the 'lies' and the 'wheat from the chaff'.
    [8:24:53 PM] tara johnson: thank you for bringing that side up I will look into it
    [8:25:32 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: yes well we must get to the real truth if were ever going to move forward as a human race...becoming star human
    [8:26:17 PM] tara johnson: yep I agree with you there...all I am interested is the truth
    [8:28:23 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: so I hope that Santos reads that because there are some issues that need addressed!
    [8:29:09 PM] tara johnson: yep hopefully he does
    [8:29:50 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: maybe if hes on your friend list you can send it to him
    [8:29:58 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: (sun)
    [8:30:07 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: RAAAA MAATY!!!!
    [8:30:17 PM] tara johnson: (sun)
    [11/5/2012 5:47:31 AM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: "Thank You Susan, for this additional expose' of the 'real disinformation peddlers' hiding behind the 'alternative data' labels.
    As you should know, Thuban supports the 'non-religious' part of Zeitgeist, but dismisses its 'misreading' of the Logos related subject matter.

The overall NWO agenda to hijack the 'New Agers' is however made clear and focuses on the discreditation of a real physical incarnation (and transcension of this same physicality) of the World Logos aka 'Jesus the Christ aka Yeshuah Ben Joseph Bar Thomas Didymos' as the theosophical and astrotheological 'office of the so called Word of God' aka the Cosmogenesis of all Existence across all worlds and dimensions.

However from October 17th, 2012 the 'agency of the antiLogos' stands exposed as testimony facing the ignorance and the deception of the general populace." Council Of Thuban

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 am

what did you think was the best part?

"Time is running out! The illusion is approaching its moment of disintegration, and when it is gone it will not be missed. "

That about sums it up eh! we are not you lol hope all is well with you. So whats new with you these days n e wayz. Really well thatss nice. Hypnotize

AND STILL MORE GARBAGE!!! YOU ARE SHEEP FOLLOWING SHEEP TO THE SLAUGHTER!!!

THIS IS GOOD SUMMARY LOL OF THE NEW AGE GARBAGE YOUR MIND IS INFECTED WITH!!!

THE TIME LINE HAS ALREADY BEEN SHARED WITH YOU AND I WILL NOT SHARE IT AGAIN!!!

Jesus said, "Many times have you desired to hear these words which I am saying to you, and you have no one else to hear them from. There will be days when you will look for me and will not find me."

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

JT bee at Peace and do not fret what others are posting. We are All on our own journey and sometimes the Way has many paths, not just one. Instead of "reacting" to Santos videos and postings by We Are You I suggest you go within.

Have a Happy Way. D

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:JT bee at Peace and do not fret what others are posting. We are All on our own journey and sometimes the Way has many paths, not just one. Instead of "reacting" to Santos videos and postings by We Are You I suggest you go within.

Have a Happy Way. D

Flowers

My way is paved in gold! lol What i see is everyones talking but nobody is listening!!! UFO2

MAYBE YOU ENJOY BEING SPOON FED B.S. BUT I DO NOT!SO DONT MIND ME IF I ALREADY REACTED!!!

I AM WITHIN AND I AM WITHOUT!!! BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS WHAT I GOT AND YOU CANT HAVE IT!!!

I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE GRAIL!!! AND!!! EYE AM AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL TALKING TO YOU NOW!!!

I AM THE ONE WHO IS GIVING EARTH EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT!!! WRITE NOW I AM NOT HUMAN!!!

I AM EH STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL OF AVALON AND CAMELOT!!!

I AM A FRIEND TO THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN THE UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC UNION & NATION OF MANKIND!!!

Have a nice day and like i said before I don't need nothing but the stone in my hand!!!

Want a revolution...well get on board! I know what you want avalon...but your banned!!! Big Grin 2

I suggest you read... LOL !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL MERLIN JT! MAAT
    The Winner

Stone in My Hand "New Everlast Video"
    https://youtu.be/MUFdBoOv9dE

Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

JT Candle in the Wind

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:is that santos on the photo...i clicked on the link and the first thing i see is a quote from budda!!!

where is budda... he is dead!!! so how great was his mind!!!

[6:16:59 PM] tara112324: [6:16 PM] tara johnson:

<<< sontos bonacci on gonob radio 11-02-2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8JWuakkz4&feature=share
    [7:30:52 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: what is this about?
    [7:37:03 PM] tara johnson: syncretism
    [7:37:40 PM] megan_child_of_love_and_light: is that the same as synchronicity?
    [7:38:28 PM] tara johnson: it involves synchronicity
    [7:39:09 PM] megan_child_of_love_and_light: ty
    [7:39:35 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: MAAT did not rise until RA did
    [7:39:42 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: (sun)
    [7:40:12 PM] tara johnson: yw
    [7:55:27 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: The New Jerusalem

The New Jerusalem is not a location in the Middle East but it refers to Merkabah (light body).

Every man becomes Jesus' Merkabah and every woman than becomes Mary Magdalene (MM) Merkabah = Resurrection.

You are the Stargate/wormhole, if you can see yourself on the outside looking in and the other way around, then you have created the self-intersection.

On the inside of the surface you see yourself as an individual, on the outside you are omnipresent, in other words "THE ONE". Your body-mind becomes the gateway to your mind-body.

Knowing who you are as THE ONE is the key, it is the ultimate mirror of all Creation.

Jesus knew...the reason he could Love unconditionally is that he saw all contained within himself was himself as a unique expressions of that oneness.

But the ones stuck on the inside couldn't see this, so they killed him; they could not remember what he remembered so he sacrificed his individuality to become the mirror for the rest of us sleepy heads. He became the waveform of the oneness within Creation, allowing the bridge to form. His body is all bodies, all things within Creation. He literally lives within everyone and everything...

To eat The Lion of Judah is to know he is within you and allow him to wake up inside of you as THE ONE in the many. Not forgetting who you are, but remembering who he is as well, your twin soul.

This is the second coming, the birth of your Starhumanity aka Christ Consciousness. THE ONE in the many and the many in THE ONE and so...he watches, as the watcher, silently within you....for the day you take notice of him and on that day, by your own understanding, you allow him to LIVE in you.
    [8:11:01 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: ____
    [8:11:13 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: what do you think of that?
    [8:12:09 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I am listening to this videol you have linked

[6:16 PM] tara johnson: [6:16 PM] tara johnson:

<<< sontos bonacci on gonob radio 11-02-2012
    [8:17:03 PM] tara johnson: That is awesome...thank you for sharing. There is lots of info coming to us to help in our enlightenment...the transition to from the old to the new...there are different ways and perspectives to get there...what matters is that you get there...how you do it does not matter so much...we all need to pay attention to ourselves more than ever and walk our true path
    [8:17:40 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I think there is incorrect information being shared by Santos Bonacci
    [8:17:58 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: I also just noticed that there is a member of this chat room with the same name
    [8:19:09 PM] tara johnson: that is santos bonacci...the santos bonacci
    [8:19:40 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: well something is out of balance!
    [8:20:36 PM] tara johnson: ok...then find your info somewhere else...there are tonnes of places to get info
    [8:20:50 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: lol just sayin
    [8:21:30 PM] tara johnson: I hear what you are sayin...that is why you need to use your inner voice...that is where you find all you need to know
    [8:21:55 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: well i just noticed a few links regarding his presentations being shared
    [8:22:05 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: on a few other chat rooms i am a member of as well
    [8:22:35 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: and this is what was shared with me...

here is what was said...

Bonacci is very bad news JT and I would not recommend his Nabs at all

In the video below, disseminated by a NABS moron on the Moabyte forum, Bonacci's non-science is 'embedded' in typical New Age deceptive fashion in the 'love and lighter' verbiage about the obvious 'change in human history and starhuman consciousness'. Santos Bonacci is a musician and should help to enter the 'New World' through his artistic talents and not his misguided and underinformed understanding of cosmology and cosmogony, which has made him a 'false prophet' or 'Nabs guru' of the most intricate order. It has also made him physically ill, mirroring his dis-ease of the mind and soul and akin the 'Nabs groupies' following his misconstructions.

Thubanis has added an introductory real science video about the dynamics of the universe and this also relates to the misperceptions of the 'spiral dynamics' of Walter Russell and its affiliations with the cosmological quasi-science of Nassim Haramein and the Keshe foundation NABS.

Caveat: Thubanis does not agree with the skeptical astrophysicist, who posted this video, related to {http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/tag/brian-cox/} in general, but fully supports the application of 'scientific reason' by him and the skeptics community.

We would say, that we 'like' much material from Nassim Haramein and Walter Russell, but find the antiLogos meanderings of the likes of Tsarion, Maxwell, Bonacci, O'Collins and 'familiars' obnoxious in their 'love and lighter' mode of deceiving and brainwashing the gullible New Agers, apparently unable to discern the 'truth' from the 'lies' and the 'wheat from the chaff'.
    [8:24:53 PM] tara johnson: thank you for bringing that side up I will look into it
    [8:25:32 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: yes well we must get to the real truth if were ever going to move forward as a human race...becoming star human
    [8:26:17 PM] tara johnson: yep I agree with you there...all I am interested is the truth
    [8:28:23 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: so I hope that Santos reads that because there are some issues that need addressed!
    [8:29:09 PM] tara johnson: yep hopefully he does
    [8:29:50 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: maybe if hes on your friend list you can send it to him
    [8:29:58 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: (sun)
    [8:30:07 PM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: RAAAA MAATY!!!!
    [8:30:17 PM] tara johnson: (sun)
    [11/5/2012 5:47:31 AM] Michael Toldnes - JT!: "Thank You Susan, for this additional expose' of the 'real disinformation peddlers' hiding behind the 'alternative data' labels.
    As you should know, Thuban supports the 'non-religious' part of Zeitgeist, but dismisses its 'misreading' of the Logos related subject matter.

The overall NWO agenda to hijack the 'New Agers' is however made clear and focuses on the discreditation of a real physical incarnation (and transcension of this same physicality) of the World Logos aka 'Jesus the Christ aka Yeshuah Ben Joseph Bar Thomas Didymos' as the theosophical and astrotheological 'office of the so called Word of God' aka the Cosmogenesis of all Existence across all worlds and dimensions.

However from October 17th, 2012 the 'agency of the antiLogos' stands exposed as testimony facing the ignorance and the deception of the general populace." Council Of Thuban

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 Empty Why is "Tribullus terrestris" so quiet lately?

Post  We Are You Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:04 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:JT bee at Peace and do not fret what others are posting. We are All on our own journey and sometimes the Way has many paths, not just one. Instead of "reacting" to Santos videos and postings by We Are You I suggest you go within.

Have a Happy Way. D

I couldn't agree more. It's getting to be a bit much. I remember a time when you JT were following the same path.

That being said, I'm reminded of a time when I was on a "path" of Knowing and Freedom.

With that I will quote a bit from a thread I was led on.

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Second, they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

Another way avoid responsibility can occur through the belief that one is powerless. There can be many factors which are seen to render a person powerless. A person can perceive themselves as a victim of their environment, of various supernatural or spiritual forces, their unconscious, or a victim of their biology/genes. While an existential approach will recognize that all of these factors may influence a person, none of them render a person powerless or completely control them.

That being said...I bring up Henry David Thoreau...who moved away from the social structure, and consciousness to find the genius to write:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.

Embrace, instead, the desires of your heart, and make those your experience.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15865

Yes...even I followed that new age path...and it's not all BS contrary to what you believe JT.

Sometimes people have to experience various things to understand the contrast.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 pm

With that I will leave this thread with the words of my banned from the Mists mate: Namaste

"Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Devine presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment. The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this thread a Namaste'. ~ Lionhawk 9/25/09

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 210-86

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13380
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Brook wrote:

Have a Happy Way. D

I couldn't agree more. It's getting to be a bit much. I remember a time when you JT were following the same path.

That being said, I'm reminded of a time when I was on a "path" of Knowing and Freedom.

With that I will quote a bit from a thread I was led on.

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Second, they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

Another way avoid responsibility can occur through the belief that one is powerless. There can be many factors which are seen to render a person powerless. A person can perceive themselves as a victim of their environment, of various supernatural or spiritual forces, their unconscious, or a victim of their biology/genes. While an existential approach will recognize that all of these factors may influence a person, none of them render a person powerless or completely control them.

That being said...I bring up Henry David Thoreau...who moved away from the social structure, and consciousness to find the genius to write:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.

Embrace, instead, the desires of your heart, and make those your experience.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15865

Yes...even I followed that new age path...and it's not all BS contrary to what you believe JT.

A bit much you say well don't mind me if i get a bit wild. Thank you Brook i shall take into consideration your message. Yes well im still on my path and been blazing this trail for many years of earth time now. I also recall a time years ago when I posted several links regarding the well known and documented and almost over discussed issues of the coming quantum shift that we are here as guides for. Yes I can see that there is much wisdom in the ever growing vastness of the new age information. And when people are mixing truth with cluttered information of astral entities i see it for the trap that it is! Yes in the past I recall a time when I listened to many of the so called channeled materials that were released and I will say they were well written and at times some were very clear messages of hope and peace but there is a depth of information that is deeper then these non stop links to channeled messages from archangles and then comes the actual leap that humanity must make! You must make it! Whoever Salusa is can not do this for you!

So this distortion of information and clutter of non stop love and light seems to make it more difficult to separate facts from made up bs that is sort of close the the truth or whatever. And if the information that is presented is outright false then I for one see this as a problem because lack of truth is what has humanity stuck in the matrix of the old world order trapped in 3d searching for their fix of love and light from an outside source. I am with in and I am without and from there I bring to you these words!

Many times when i shared information in the past it was part of understanding who is sharing these messages who is writing these message and why wont salusa speak to me directly! lol dose he speak to you directly? Dose mike quinesy speak to you directly? Dose he come here to discuss issues and topics and talk about any of this information? How many times was SaLuSa from siris written about in Egypt? So while the message is picking up on the obvious changes to the merkaba that was shared along time ago along with the actual time line decodings for these events from the ancient time keepers them selves who have been banned from certain so called truth seeking forums and "projects" but just keep your spirits high dear ones as the star gates are now opening and you will lose all fear and enter the new world and everyone else will do the hard work for you so you can spam your friends with endless miles of love and light.

Thank you for that quote Brook I know its not all bs but there is a deeper level to whats going on.

Brook

Why is "Tribullus terrestris" so quiet lately?

IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO ME IN MOCKERY I Thank you for at least saying something. I AM MERLIN FROM AVALON and its obvious to me that humanity is trapped in a prison of magnetic flux lines and are itching under their skin for something more! Craving it like a fiend but unable to finds the suppler of phiyer and the true teachings of christ so they get lost in the nabs! good luck don't worry someone else will do the hard work in life for you lmao

AND FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS NOBODY TALKED ON THIS FORUM!!! Well very little anyway.

Who built the round table!!!! MERLIN!

UFO2

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Happy 12 12 12 day!!! What is the logos timeline say regarding the synchronized Gregorian dates to actual cosmic events?

Can anyone explain that? Well either way thanks we are you I am not you and i will do my best to have an absolutly wonderful day as the love and bliss I am feeling write now is out of this world! So please do a group focus im sure it will actually help the vibrations of the earth be raised to help with the birthing of gaia.

Nameste

The Birth of Gaia

The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

In physical terms Hunab Ku (Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent who swallows its own tail) is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A, 'weighting' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25,627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

The changes will result via energy Matrix changing not the planet itself. Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Changing the rotation and inertia of Earth (geographic pole shifts,..etc) could easily destroy the planet. The higher dimensional envelope is changing (subtly seen in environmental changes).

Energy shift is slowly displacing the old Matrix - this is the ascension. By 2013 it will complete the reconfiguration. Old humanity will be "forced" to either adapt or go crazy. The less "dense" reconfiguration will enable the ET (extra terrestrial ) contact by then. Until that time, ET will only be seen as plasma (white light, orbs..shadows of 4D).

There will be a pole shift....but at the center of the Earth. Its a dimensional 'Opening' or Rupture of spacetime itself as a 'SelfIntersection', of geometry. The wave signal will than bounce back and begin transmitting all the gathered data from Noospehre aka Akashic Records aka... to the entire universe. COUNCIL OF THUBAN

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm

oh geese the forum timed out and i lost my posts... grrrr

I was saying...that it looks like someone named mike quinsey is talking to an astral entity named salusa from sirius who is not documented anywhere in any of the history of ancient egypt and other civilizations where the roots of life can be found and we have already declared that the Thuban Work dissolves the bible! PUT IT IN A MUESUME BECAUSE IT IS OVER AND MY TEAM DECODED IT!!!

So just continue to spam yourself into oblivion and everyone will do the hard work for you. Let me tell you the dragons are watching!

here you go we are you i am not you. Enjoy and I hope it lifts your spirits to new heights...then what?

IFFW! thats what. Because we are the ET Disclosure that is required...so It was suggested that I go with in so here I am write now talking to you! Verify it for yourself! All of it. We have already discussed many topics but here I am wasting my breath.

SALUSA = ASTRAL ENTITY!

Ascended Nothing

Ascended Masters is an idea from the Akashic Records aka Noospehere... It is a man made idea gathered and or taken from the Astral plane. There were such alchemists as Leonardo Da Vinci or the one called Saint Germain. None of them transcended beyond the Astral or 4D. The only transcended one is Jesus Christ.

Now, what people do is energize the idea or the "thought form". The more the merrier. They make it real enough so they can channel them form the Astral. The so called Ascended Masters exist as that...as thought form (as everything in the Astral).

The more power people give it, the more powerful the thought form becomes. This is also the hidden secret of "true power" here on 3D Earth...as PTB might say ...it is what you think (they confiscate the human group mind).

SaLuSa 7-December-2012

We feel a calmness beginning to encircle the Earth, as those who are preparing for 12.12. are already relaxing and bringing a level of peace into their lives. Hitherto, there had been a degree of frustration and even impatience, at the delays being experienced. These have given way to the acceptance that your immediate Ascension is the most important event in your lives. What follows will be able to take place in a more settled atmosphere, and proceed unhindered or delayed by outside interference. These will be ideal conditions, and allow us to ensure that you are fully aware of what is planned. It would not be an exaggeration to say that they will be sensational times, when progress will go speeding ahead. Just to be released from the grip of the dark Ones, will create an immediate change of attitude between people.

After Ascension fear will no longer be a factor in your lives, and open acceptance of each other will become your normal approach. For too long you have kept your energies close to yourself, in an uncertain world when you were never sure of who you could trust. Those who carry the higher energy will have no problem in identifying each other, as you will literally "feel" another persons energy and know if they are of Love and Light. Indeed this was the experience of most people attending the recent Conferences in Sedona. They did not have to question their feelings, they just knew immediately. A taste of what is to come allowed people to express themselves quite openly, and share the great Love that was generated between them. With that comes all of the other qualities of Love, and principally a wonderful caring and compassion for each other.

Some will still ask if they are ready for Ascension, as a slight fear of the consequences of not being ready still exists. Be assured that if your interest in life has centered around it, and it has been your intent to do so then you will certainly ascend, You are not expected to be a Saint but simply one who feels the Oneness of All That Is, and tries their best to live in harmony with all life. You must have goals in life and not allow your ambitions to stagnate. After Ascension your life will cease to be so hectic as now, but you are still evolving and your journey is far from over. Do not worry for the time being as to what you might do, Wait until you have settled into the new life style, and become familiar with it in the higher dimensions. Many will eventually associate it with Utopia, and feel that it is the ultimate in satisfaction and enjoyment. However, there are many more levels to move into as you will find out. Some of you will be taken to visit them, for the sheer experience of what it is like.

The portals are opening to the higher realms as planned eons of time ago. Whilst other civilizations in your Universe can handle their own Ascension, you have to receive help to be successful. It revolves around the magnificence of what is to take place, inasmuch that you who are ready will ascend together. You cannot be part of it without knowing what the experience is like, and it will remain with you for a very long time. Can you see that in spite of all the traumas and troubles you have passed through, God has provided the ultimate reward as promised. Subconsciously you knew all along what the outcome would be, and it has given you strength when your doubts crept in.

One immediate change after Ascension will be the dissolution of religions that have been based upon falsehoods. You cannot move into the higher dimensions without turning to the truth, and that will cause anything else to be released. Most will find God within, but if some still want to pray and study together it will be allowed in accordance with every souls freewill. With the coming of the Masters much that needs revising or removing will take place, and help bring people more together. That will be a feature in the times to come, where those of a similar vibration will find each other and work together. Not many souls know as yet exactly what their destiny is, but that will be sorted out quite quickly. Like any level you rise up to there will always be more advanced souls that are available to advise you, and show you your best path.

Clearly as you become a fully conscious Being you will be able to take on more complex challenges. You will find that there are many younger civilizations in your Universe, that would gladly accept you for your great and extensive experience. As we have mentioned previously, service to others is the name of the game. When you have the Christ Consciousness and are all-knowing you will be able to deal with any problem presented to you. At the same time you will be all-powerful and have enormous creative powers. You have been told many times you are Gods in the making, so such developments should come as no surprise to you. At present the thought may sound overpowering, but remember that you will have the appropriate level of consciousness to go with it.

Do not waver from your path as you are not quite home yet, and be disciplined where your final days are concerned. There is no need to run off for that "last" experience before Ascension, as not that much will immediately change. It is more a matter of how you all feel as individuals and the changes within, and you will certainly know that. In fact it would be surprising if you did not note a different feeling where your physical body was concerned, as it will have changed to one suited for the higher vibrations. No longer will you carry the affects of pollution or any other type of toxins, and you will feel renewed and energetic. For the removal of other problems that you have brought with you there will be the City of Light, and other forms of advanced healing within most localities.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and getting as excited as you are with the coming changes. We know that you will be left in a state of amazement and wonder, that you should have actually experienced Ascension. However, for the time being ready yourself for 12.12, and relax and fully enjoy it.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Popular Articles
    The Sunni Middle East and the Korean Peninsula, both artificially divided by the cabal, to be reunified
    Putin, George Bush Sr., Saudi King Abdullah and Venezuela’s Chavez all reported ill during same week; Big oil involved
    The purge of the Nazis has begun on three continents
    FW: Why the West lost to China
    Why the West lost to China and what it can do to recover

Recent Posts
    The Sunni Middle East and the Korean Peninsula, both artificially divided by the cabal, to be reunified
    Putin, George Bush Sr., Saudi King Abdullah and Venezuela’s Chavez all reported ill during same week; Big oil involved
    The purge of the Nazis has begun on three continents
    FW: Why the West lost to China
    Why the West lost to China and what it can do to recover
    Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20121112: World intervention saves Obama, prevents World War 3
    The Pentagon and agencies choose Obama, the Chinese military stick with Hu
    Bush the boogey man plays the HAARP as Halloween approaches
    Will there be a coup d’etat in the US during the next couple of weeks?
    Category
    Finance
    Geo-politics
    Organized Crime
    Uncategorized

Archives
    December 2012
    November 2012
    October 2012
    September 2012
    August 2012
    July 2012
    June 2012
    May 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    Links
    9/11 Truth.org
    911 Conspiracy
    BBC
    Drudge report
    Japan Today
    Rense.com
    Reuters
    The New York Times
    TheNew Yorker

Posted by benjamin
    December 11, 2012

As the center of world economic gravity continues to shift towards Asia, changing old Western political constructs aimed to “divide and conquer” has become a key topic of secret debate. The machinations and fighting in Syria are aimed at “destroying artificial borders created by Western powers on the backs of envelopes after World War I,” according to Nazis connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

In Asia as well, there is a lot of intensive maneuvering taking place to do something about the artificial divisions created between North and South Korea, Taiwan and China and within Japan. In particular, the formerly Nazi allied North Korean ultra-nationalist right wing groups in Japan and their partners in North Korea are seeking to find a new role in the fast changing geopolitical landscape. The focus of the struggle is control over the Bank of Japan and the media-propaganda apparatus set up by the Sabbatean mafia in Japan and South Korea.

New regimes due to be in place next week in both Japan and South Korea will have to make big compromises with their Northern cousins. The new Chinese government of Xi Jinping will also have to get involved.

In combination with the Middle Eastern oil exporting nations, these countries control much of the financial fate of the Pentagon, the United States and Europe.

This post is only viewable for paid members please register your account to view full text.
    If you registerd,please login.

I SEE YOU HAVE FOUND WHAT COULD BE A FULL VERSION OF THE PAY ONLY VERSION!!!

CAN ANY OF THIS INFORMATION BE VERIFIED OR IS IT JUST MORE MADE UP NOISE!!!

Mixied up information in your already mixed up information? Have a nice day
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

JT you made your point remember? This is not just "for your eyes only".. or are you taking this personally?
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I figure we're doing pretty good given that there are only 18 days left of 2012. The hey ho, hi ho - we steam off into 2013 with socks on our feet and the kettle boiling. Time for tea.

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 1371910755_1cd410f1cc

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 32 Mark-Huang-tea-for-two

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:21 am