tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+39
Anchor
giovonni
sabina
sunflower
Linda
THEeXchanger
Beren
Gridkeeper
Sanicle
Carol
ClearWater
Zingara
enemyofNWO
spiritwarrior
SiriArc
HigherLove
Simplicity
investigator
reality=check
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
gscraig
Jonah
Silent Witness
Lad of the North
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
devakas
lawlessline
Micjer
solent
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Lionhawk
newel
Brook
mudra
Mercuriel
malletzky
43 posters

Complaint against the Mists

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Complaint against the Mists - Page 7 Empty Re: Complaint against the Mists

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:[

I did as I was asked...

Wink

So what is going on now Merc?! What a bunch of noise eh...makes me wonder...

I ask the same question . From what I have seen , The Mist has been attacked from outside and from inside . On the inside a certain episode was similar to what happened at the times of Galileo when he challenged the view that the sun rotates around the Earth , the Church jailed , threatened and coerced the scientist . We live in different times but Governments and individuals try the same stunt and do not allow deviation from the " dogma " . The problem is that quitting this domain to go to others would not resolve the problem , the trouble will follow because this trouble is instigated by the authorities ....
    In Iceland there has been talk of establishing a network beyond the reach of other governments for the use of whistle blowers . Iceland could be a solution ...
    or another possible solution is to start from scratch over a set period of time , say 6 moths , or even less . The puzzling thing is that despite censorship ATS or GLP are in similar sort of trouble ? . Please don't misunderstand I do not advocate Censorship . I like it that way it is here .
    So Merc , whatever you decide goes . Thanks

http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/50266-iceland-becomes-safe-haven-for-whistle-blowers

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/friction-blog/1686403/iceland-passes-press-freedom-law

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/archive/index.php/t-242620.html

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ATS and GLP despite censorship)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Once They Auto-split I can't Unlock 'em. Its a Forum Control instituted by Forumotion and I can't change It but I can still go into Them and do Edits if necessary...

I must say TY to You for doing what You have Mudra...

In fact - Thankyou to You All Who are following in Mudra's example. A Big TY also to those Who've PM'ed Me with great suggestions about how to tackle this more effectively....

You know Who You are...

Wink

Thank You Mercuriel .
    We have got to walk the talk at times .
    I was only following you Wink
    I am sure things will turn out all right dear Brother

Much Love for You
    The Karen

mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Did someone powerful pull the plug? I'd like to know what is really behind this razzmatazz.

Whats behind it is that We've chosen to Stand and They're not liking It at all. TPTW that is...

GLP is being targeted too and so is ATS it seems...

One way to look at It is this. We're getting to someone and Pissing them off for sure. Thats a success in My Book as it regards what We're doing here.

We'll just have to be smarter as We move on in doing that and I intend to initiate discussions about that after the Timer elapses and We are either still here - At the Backup Forum - Or at the New Diggs I've purchased but not yet set up for Us to use.

Wink

Thank you Mercuriel for all you do. Good thinking to keep contacts to let those know who wants to meet somewhere. The most important are open minded thinking people!

I give permission to delete all my posts. Vedic scripts teaches people to know who we are and where we are.
    All is temporary, all is illiusion. We are souls immortal and we should know god and science (true science) - laws of nature. This we should not fail. I am glad if people read or listen contains on this tread. All is not mine, but 5000+ old stuff. If deleted we will get it back. :)

Again IMHO we should not be attached to anything in this life. It does not make any sense as all attachments to anything is just illiusion. Attachments to temporary things is insane. Waste of time. We hold on to temporary things and it is not good. Mad

I agree with JT, but the fear is not gonna help also. And to whom you are talking and asking if they want us to manifest hell instead of heaven? There is nobody to ask JT. PTW Ego is blind. Their mind operates differently. They create huge karma No

Also It would be naive to think that we will build something permanent. Negative energies (powers of ego) will keep creating rules and rules of the rules to control. They think they are winning and we know at the end they will not. It is not easy for them to control free spirits. They are loosers not us, they are playing in temporary pool, they are building temporary castles and monuments. We know better.

I agree to empty the forum just thinking if it really would help, not sure. I refuse to play their game as it is against my belief to play lottery.

We all are beautiful and rich inside without anybodies approval, don't forget that.
    Disattachment from stuff and letting go of holding to a stuff is important to see ourselves better who we are.

with gratitude being able to read your posts and opinions, to watch interesting videos.
    devakas

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 pm

What I don't like is when people don't live up to their principles, they know deep down inside they should not be doing that, but they do it anyway against their principles. One soul feels persecuted for being censored for expressing their political opinion, and the next moment they go and do it to another soul and attack them, yet at the same time they like to think they are staunch defenders of freedom of speech. I guess everyone does it to some extent, but I hope we can all slowly move towards a state, where you can say whatever you want, and not be attacked by anyone. A time and place where every MOA member has the maturity to simply not reply, if a post offends them, and the true principles of MOA are lived up to.

I must say though that the nannystate mentality where people feel they need to censor, and receive favoritism is so sick and insidious on almost every forum. The fake love and lightys wanted to censor on CF and AV forum, and even when we leave and post on our own private property, they feel still the need to stalk people, and censor them. The thought police had their little temper tantrums on their private property on CF and AV forum, so they should respect our private property, and not throw their tantrums here. Violating other peoples freewill like that is so wrong imho.

Or it could be the elites doing psychological social media research, and just trying to screw with people, I dunno. Either way it sucks I guess.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Well What a day hey?

Seems like it all got a bit hot under the collar.
    @Investigator. Well said about the way MOA members tend to post. A very fine view of things.

Merc, not sure if I have added to the pile of thanks and true gratitude to the efforts you have done on this place. A home from home. Is this the time of graduation?

I have saved the thread that is closest to my heart and the rest can now be deletted.

The ture infomation that has been posted on this forum is the truths that will stay with you, and you can use when you need it, its now in you life memory.

Maybe this is graduation time. Bring down collecting communications between people before the nig hit?????????

Its been a bash. Oh and as I haven't seen Transco here Can I say love your sense of joie de vire.

Love you guys and gals.

t
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Although I've only been contributing for a very short time, I'd like to thank you also Merc & Mudra. It's obvious this was an attack and I'm sure it's been a major headache for you both.

I don't know much about the silent witness person, but I think maybe his name should be Dark Storm instead. Sending him love and mercy and pray he chooses forgiveness, for his own good. Forgiveness stops the circle of karma.

Cheers!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Scentsy wrote:Although I've only been contributing for a very short time, I'd like to thank you also Merc & Mudra. It's obvious this was an attack and I'm sure it's been a major headache for you both.

I don't know much about the silent witness person, but I think maybe his name should be Dark Storm instead. Sending him love and mercy and pray he chooses forgiveness, for his own good. Forgiveness stops the circle of karma.

Cheers!

I haven't had a chance to say welcome to the Mists Scentsy....but I think you are going to be a wonderful addition.

That was a truly precious post...straight form the heart! Welcome
    Complaint against the Mists - Page 7 374937
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

The reality of the situation is this. If you all really wanted to stay in touch you would. You wouldn't be discussing it endlessly without resolution on forums. On two occasions Mudra and I have attempted to do this and the response was pathetic at best.

People say yeah lets swap emails,,lets keep in touch in case it all goes down..;lets get together but there is self deception and lack of intent. Folk just like to type and say what they feel but when push comes to shove you have to ask yourselves, 'why do I want the emails of these guys' what shall we do next..where shall we meet... Why am I doing this..lets go to another forum and another one after that. If there is no real intent then it will manifest as nothing.

It reminds me of the non event of the ground crew idea.

What are you going to do if nothing happens...
    What are you going to do if something does.
    Some call it drama what has happened but I call it nothing but a hindrance and its XXXX all to with freedom of speech by the way.
    I guess it all depends on how seriously you take things and like Merc says he's doing this because he cares about humanity. The bull has to be stamped out and if you don't get that then I don't know what to say.

Ask yourselves what you want..Another forum or a practical solution..,if it goes down then what. How prepared will you be. If in your heart you believe that nothing will happen then post away till you get blisters on your fingers whilst various f:::kwits cause havoc on the various forums just to keep you busy.

The Mists I envisaged is not the one I see now but I hope it was all worth it as I put a lot of heart and soul into it,
    Do what you gotta do.
    But make sure you want to do it in the first place or the only time you are wasting will be your own.

and ps scentsy love and mercy may be needed elsewhere too believe it or not.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY." - quote - Alex Collier

I just hope I don't see a new forum out there called the MISTS OF MISERY. Where the best drama queens and as of lately, drama KING have decided to continue spreading their diseases with more hypocritical oaths.

I have not seen such a display of insecurities in the written word for such a long time. I don't have to mention any names. Again, farewell and good luck.

In the meantime, I really don't like to see everyone having to go through all these conditional hoops, reacting to the demands of an organization who is so lacking in professionalism. That means they are not part of the solution and we should re think about being on the end of anyone's leash.

Intention is everything. At least Floyd got that right.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Just like you to say everything you just said.. and then tell someone where their love is needed...

colorful world we live in... Spectrum is wide... and the opposite sides of it will never understand or even imagine that we are part of the same field of light... so carrying on with the oppression of expression in any form is a step in the wrong direction...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 pm

I thought lions roared,
    Odd too see they are self important pussycats.
    meowwwwww
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Floyd wrote:I thought lions roared,
    Odd too see they are self important pussycats.
    meowwwwww
    lol!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Well, the forum is not gone yet Floyd..and with any luck we will be just fine. As for the email trade.....and lack of intent. Don't be so negative. There are many here that are doing things to "prepare" and networking on so many levels. One of the best contacts I made was Aaron. His wife Merideth is so on it! She has been teaching people on other venues for awhile now. Planting, gardening, canning, safety and medical aids. Too bad he got shut down and did not have a chance to prevail and share that with the ever popular Camelot crew.

Then there are the other old Avalon members that choose not to post anymore...but are still networking and creating things of great value. No one said it was going to be divulged in the forums to be struck down. As that is the MO of those lurkers that come in swiping. So if you think it's all been for not..think again.

The thing that is important is to reach those that listen and if you are serious as you say..you WILL create amazing things. such as REAL value protection, care and comfort for the serious abductees....did you even know there was a full blown effort on that? Very few do..but it happened..and it happened from the old Avalon. With real and trusted Doctors to advise and assist. Yep..networking and keeping that open channel for all the right reasons.

What are we going to do if nothing happens? Or something happens? The same thing we are doing now. Preparing just in case. And if nothing happens...well you are at least ready and abundant.

Practical solutions? To an impractical world? You can only do so much on the home front....but you'd be surprised Floyd how many of us are fairly well prepared to face the inevitable. And we have done so through a lot of networking.....surprised? Don't be...we are not the lost children that you might presume we are. Not every "post" does a person make. I didn't make if from one end of the US to the other without some networking advise. I did not learn to do a garden and can vegetables writing about Egyptian folklore.

It's only the reflection of the subject matter presented of a post and a poster. Behind some of these avatars are some seriously straight down to earth good folks who you would least expect upon first glance at their postings.

About a year ago I sent $700.00 to a single woman with kids who was out of work and had no money..who was a forum member. I did not expect to get the money back...I told her look at it as a gift and pay it forward. Later that month she got a job. Last Christmas I sent presents for the children of another member who was broke. am I the only one who has done this? NO! I know other members here who have done similar things. To presume we are not connected is simply not true. We are very connected Floyd..and we have plenty of "intent". Sorry you did not see that in some of us due to the nature of one or two posts.

Something to consider when wiping the slate clean as to the intentions presumed.

Let love and mercy prevail indeed.

This has truly been a pain in the rear end....but I think we will all be just fine... we will still be posting months from now. No self deception or lack of intent needs to be painted. Many of us already share emails with those we find common ground with. Same with skype
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Brook wrote:
    I haven't had a chance to say welcome to the Mists Scentsy....but I think you are going to be a wonderful addition.

That was a truly precious post...straight form the heart! Welcome
    Complaint against the Mists - Page 7 374937

Thank you Brook.....I DO hope we can continue... somewhere

Floyd wrote:

Absolutely! Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

btw....since being self important seems to be a crime here to the judgmental....I did not feel self important giving freely as stated in my last post.

It was a pleasure....and I am NOT the only one who had done such things for others here on this forum.
    Not by a long shot
    Wink

And guess what? People on this forum have given freely to me...I got some beautiful crystals sent to my home and and I proudly display them and use them in my session work.

Gifts...given from the heart Complaint against the Mists - Page 7 719788for no reason except GIVING...it's a beautiful thing Complaint against the Mists - Page 7 139717
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Floyd wrote:The reality of the situation is this. If you all really wanted to stay in touch you would. You wouldn't be discussing it endlessly without resolution on forums. On two occasions Mudra and I have attempted to do this and the response was pathetic at best.

People say yeah lets swap emails,,lets keep in touch in case it all goes down..;lets get together but there is self deception and lack of intent. Folk just like to type and say what they feel but when push comes to shove you have to ask yourselves, 'why do I want the emails of these guys' what shall we do next..where shall we meet... Why am I doing this..lets go to another forum and another one after that. If there is no real intent then it will manifest as nothing.

It reminds me of the non event of the ground crew idea.

What are you going to do if nothing happens...
    What are you going to do if something does.
    Some call it drama what has happened but I call it nothing but a hindrance and its XXXX all to with freedom of speech by the way.
    I guess it all depends on how seriously you take things and like Merc says he's doing this because he cares about humanity. The bull has to be stamped out and if you don't get that then I don't know what to say.

Ask yourselves what you want..Another forum or a practical solution..,if it goes down then what. How prepared will you be. If in your heart you believe that nothing will happen then post away till you get blisters on your fingers whilst various f:::kwits cause havoc on the various forums just to keep you busy.

The Mists I envisaged is not the one I see now but I hope it was all worth it as I put a lot of heart and soul into it,
    Do what you gotta do.
    But make sure you want to do it in the first place or the only time you are wasting will be your own.

There is ONE word that keeps popping up in my head - spoken by Mr. Spock - & that Word is: 'FASCINATING'.

Apperantly 'They' can do this to 'Us', because 'They' can - which we should have known.

My advise: copy/paste/print everything that is 'important' to You 'cos when MoA is deleted, it's gone.

And mind you, this is not the end of the world - yet.

This is the www, baby!

VIRTUAL REALITY

It might very well be the end of era, though.

Freedom Beer Toast

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I've been dealing with my mother's death and funeral and have not been around this past week due to all that goes along with that and have just flown 3,500 miles home today and now see this thread. I've not read it yet and am wondering what on earth is going on.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: An Abuse has been Reported...

Post by Base
    on July 19th 2011, 8:28 am

Your forum being 'screwed' is the worst case scenario. If you have made an attempt to remove ALL of the offending content by the time the timer reaches 0 then your forum should be fine. However, failure to do so will mean that the forum will be banned completely with no access. Smile

SOURCE: http://help.forumotion.com/t93450-an-abuse-has-been-reported

'Base', you don't have to do this, although you can, because...

scratch

... it will backfire right into your smart face?

Piece 'a cake, Base! Boxer

Word on Lurker Street is 'Boomerang', Base... Cheerful

Whistle

What you give is what you gonna get, Base...

Soon

Thubs Up

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 pm

This is across the board, nothing to do with what's written here at the Mists, GLP or anywhere else. For God's sake, get over yourselves people.

Reuters

12:41 p.m. CDT, July 8, 2011
    Consumers who illegally download copyrighted films, music or television shows might see their Internet speed slowed or access restricted under an industry anti-piracy effort announced on Thursday.

U.S. Internet service providers, including Verizon Communications Inc, Comcast Corp, Time Warner Cable Inc, Cablevision Systems Corp and AT&T Inc agreed to alert customers, up to six times, when it appears their account is used for illegal downloading. Warnings will come as e-mails or pop-up messages.

If suspected illegal activity persists, the provider might temporarily slow Internet speed or redirect the browser to a specific Web page until the customer contacts the company. The user can seek an independent review of whether they acted legally.

Internet access will not be terminated, according to a statement from the industry partners behind the effort. The coalition includes groups representing movie studios, independent film makers and record labels.

The group argues that content piracy costs the U.S. economy more than 373,000 jobs, $16 billion in lost earnings and $3 billion in tax revenue each year.

To read more: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-internet-providers-to-act-against-online-pirates-20110708,0,89020.story
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Carol wrote:I've been dealing with my mother's death and funeral and have not been around this past week due to all that goes along with that and have just flown 3,500 miles home today and now see this thread. I've not read it yet and am wondering what on earth is going on.
    Well, it seems MoA could be pretty much screwed at the 25th, Carol...

As in 'history'.

That's how cruel the virtual wwww reality can be.

Or so it seems.

It would also be the FIRST Internet Prediction, that actually comes true...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:37 pm

This situation is a combination of old and new internet laws. Copyright has to be 50% or less with link. I've not been the best about this myself. I don't think it is personal. We just got noticed and notified. Hopefully we can get it squared away and will have a back-up plan in place.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:I've been dealing with my mother's death and funeral and have not been around this past week due to all that goes along with that and have just flown 3,500 miles home today and now see this thread. I've not read it yet and am wondering what on earth is going on.
    Well, it seems MoA could be pretty much screwed at the 25th, Carol...

As in 'history'.

That's how cruel the virtual wwww reality can be.

Or so it seems.

It would also be the FIRST Internet Prediction, that actually comes true...

Ain't that the truth!
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 am

I can leave a happy man. "Fascinating" Trancoso good to see your spirit is as in form as usual.

For all those who wish my contact details here they are:
    Skypename; tom.lawless
    email: tom.lawlessataliceadsl.fr

For all those french speak people, I have a radio show that starts in September L'heure qui sonne.Is the name of the show.

Also a festival that anyway can do and get involved in find it here http://unvoeupourlaterre.com/Accueil10.php

Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 am

So I just clicked on this thread and was astounded to discover that the thread in question was posted by myself. Almost felt a bit sick to be honest. I mean what has my video got to do with copyright or anything else?????? It's my video, I made it, all of it including the music placed in the video. Three of the tracks are mine and one is a remix which was licensed to me. Members of my family are buried in Winchester cathedral and that was one of the main reasons for making this film. Well I suppose the snakes maybe biting back. I am truly sorry for any distress this has caused to the forum and will co operate 100% in getting to the bottom of this. I am shocked by this. Duncan aka Gridkeeper. I'll read all and get back as I think I know the real reason for this happening. There was some important info in that video and i've posted it on other forums with no problem.
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 am

malletzky wrote:I was also unable to find that thread stated, it seems that there was a youtube playlist posted:

www.themistsofavalon.net/post?t2635-vortex-energy-part-27-of-27-winchester-cathedral-uk

When searching via google, you will see that there is/was such a thread here, but now even the google cache is emtpy:

cache:CwOgJTMbHJAJ:www.themistsofavalon.net/t2635-vortex-energy-part-27-of-27-winchester-cathedral-uk cache:CwOgJTMbHJAJ:www.themistsofavalon.net/t2635-vortex-energy-part-27-of-27-winchester-cathedral-uk winchester-cathedral-uk the mists

So, if they're not kidding, and without telling WHAT exactly is against the terms of services, you(we) should check some thousands of pages here in the mists for some PROBABLE violations, move these in 6 days and we will be granted our forum again?

I mean, we could move away all possible content that MIGHT violate some terms, but at least we sholud be informed what exactly!!!!

Oh boy...this smells. Sorry. But it smells.

Much respect
    Mall..

I don't know where that thread went as i never deleted it and i can't find it either, will try to look for a cached page. I don't make much noise on this forum as i like to post important things here every now and again. I have never been abused here and find it a kind place to be so maybe this was an underhand way of getting at us, I'm still not sure.
    The only violation in that video was from the church themselves and that's the truth of it, maybe someone's realised that I do really know what the church and certain others did to my family and are afraid of what i'm going to do about and if that really is the case then someone just pushed the wrong button as I'm not standing for it at all. The playlists that i posted would have been for the complete vortex energy series which i own all of and have been adding to on youtube for about four years (now 27 parts) and my holy grail vortex film s playlist.

Video content filmed in winchester cathedral with permission from the cathedral to film for non commercial use.

audio track 1 - You're my addiction, music composition owned by Gridkeeper FREE download link here: http://soundcloud.com/gridkeeper/youre-my-addiction-gridkeeper

audio track 2 - See your eyes, music composition owned by Gridkeeper link here: http://soundcloud.com/gridkeeper/gridkeeper-see-your-eyes

audio track 3 - Irie remixed and liscensed to Gridkeeper link here: http://soundcloud.com/gridkeeper/leah-rosier-irie-gridkeeper

audio track 4 - Blue Sand, music composition owned by Gridkeeper, no link as i wrote it as a film soundtrack.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:28 pm