tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hello in the Mists with Light

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Hello in the Mists with Light Empty Hello in the Mists with Light

Post  B.B. Baghor on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello Misty guys and dolls :) I think I haven't introduced myself, have I?
    I changed the title "Avalon member" at P.A.F. into "Sovereign Individual" and have set myself free from it's collective group-energy, because the atmosphere became tense and sticky, to me.... I prefer transparency, in sharing loving vibrations, ideas and viewpoints, in a Forum. We might as well support each other in this process of great change, I think. I am a 60 year young gigglady with a touch of truthful graveness, most of the time lighthearted :) I am by nature a wayshower and very optimistic about life and the unfolding of it. Hang in there, for just a little longer, we're nearing a great breakthrough, I feel, in which you will be able to lean back and exhale, be uplifted and rewarded for all the hard work that you've done: to restore peace on planet Earth and in your heart, in your service to others, the smiles that you shared with love.

I think, like pilotsimone mentions also regarding sensitivity, I've become much more sensitive to energies, growing through lots of change, transformation and movement.
    The nature of P.A.F. is a tricky one, to me, because it's not just a Forum, but a gathering of P.A. interviews, heated discussions and comments, often stirring deep seated emotions and issues. Non-physical energies, attracted by emotional conflict, disturbing harmony, are present sometimes, I believe.

I've never delved into quarrels and gossip threads,on P.A.F. I choose inspiring communications and sharing of love and light in this Forum. Since my leave at P.A.F.on the
    4th of April, I stroll in the Mists more often and shine my light :) I am a member of MoA since autumn last year and I find a very kind and loving energy in here, humour too, thank Goddess. Though posting often and regularly, at the moment, I choose to let my life to unfold itself and let go of my job as a Nanny, the end of May. I've decided to leave the wellknown trodden path, leave parts of my "old life" behind, figuratively speaking. This summer, I keep my present home as base and start traveling and working, in my home-country Holland and abroad: England, Scotland, France, Spain. Any of you with suggestions for places to visit, as a volunteer, to enjoy food and a bed, is most welcome to share them, thanks! The route of Santiago of Compostella is known to me :)I also know about WWHOOF: Willing Working Hands on Organic Farms, which I'll consult for places in the South of England.

Like other members here, I find myself, now and then, in a rollercoaster that has no empty chairs. Many of us grow through great changes, sometimes leaving old ways of living and changing habitat. We're all in this together, in this awakening process. Life is changing, fundaments are breaking loose and time is accelerating so fast now, close to 2012. New ways of looking at my life and myself, awakening to aspects of myself that were dormant. Last year, summer, I met a wellknown friend who lives in Albion, whom I dearly love. We never met in person, but my life has changed for the better, as this connection woke me up in all aspects of my being. I am learning to be at HOME within myself and increase the clarity of my intuition.

At 60, feeling a giggly 18 or 25 years, it's as if my life starts all over again, physically, emotionally and mentally. Although I must say a pinch of wisdom isn't absent ....ha ha... neither is a grain of salt, if I may advertise myself for a moment :) And to show you I am a woman being, here's a picture attached. Thank you for being you and for being such a wonderful group of people! Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.

Attachments
    Hello in the Mists with Light AttachmentAfb6870vic.gif
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (19 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Broombroom on Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Hello in the Mists with Light Empty Re: Hello in the Mists with Light

Post  lindabaker on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Ah, the Mists are becoming more beautiful every day...welcome Broombroom. Nice to see you again. Linda
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Thank You for being You Victoria .
    You are a breath of fresh air in the Mists.
    I like to see you as Spring full of peps and lively energy .
    It is great to hear you are soon about to hit the road .
    The route of Santiago di Compostella is an old dream of mine .
    Maybe when I reach 60 I'll be able to travel it Wink
    I wish you wonderfull adventures .
    The journey is one of Love .

Love for You
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

This route of Santiago Compostella must be something...can you give us a few clues or details. I love a vicarious adventure...Linda
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:54 am

Broombroom wrote:. I've decided to leave my "old life" behind, start traveling and working, in my home-country Holland and abroad, England, France.. Spain? Any of you with suggestions for places to visit, England, France, Spain, as a volunteer, to enjoy food and a bed?

Hi there.

You could try Monkton Wyld Court in UK. They have a volunteer programme there. Ive been there and its a lovley little spot.
    http://www.newearthpioneers.com/volunteers-required-for-eco-villages.html
    http://www.monktonwyldcourt.co.uk/

If you want to go futher afield to experience eco and sustainable living, try one the communities on the Global Eco Village page I put together.
    http://www.newearthpioneers.com/eco-village-profiles.html

All the best in your travels
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome..we like free spirits here..
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 am

Gio Hugs Tint
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 am

Welcome Sister. Truly - Its about finding that Giggle all over again I am finding...

Much Love to You Victoria / BroomBroom...

JT

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Radhika12
    Radhika12

Post  Radhika12 on Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi I'm also new to this forum.I really like your introduction that is so cool.
    vedic horary astrology |prashna astrology
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Welcome and aloha BroomBroom and Radhika12. Flowers

And thank you for joining us. The Winner

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Hello in the Mists with Light Empty Hello: In the mists with light

Post  Jenetta on Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 am

Hello Victoria glad you've joined the forum and are "dancing the beatnik way again" We are the same age and "youthful heart" if you decide to visit Canada my neck of the woods drop in for a visit.

Post  B.B. Baghor on Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 am

Jenetta: Hello Victoria glad you've joined the forum and are "dancing the beatnik way again" We are the same age and "youthful heart" if you decide to visit Canada my neck of the woods drop in for a visit.

Thank you, all of you, who replied to my introduction:)
    Jenetta, nice to hear you're a sixty-sister in the Mists, and youth ful.....
    I am feeling "youthfool" as it's as if my life starts all over and I haven't a clue about HOW to.... try my wings. Many things are changing....moving, within.

I guess it's "as within as without" The outer world no longer on familiar terms with me, or vice versa. It's becoming clear to me, more then ever, that I create my reality from within, which is thrilling as well as scary, to me. I'm in transition, needing the protection of a cocoon and a tranquil space that is my own, much of the time in privacy.

Thank you for your invitation, to visit Canada, your place, Jenetta.
    My intention, for the time being, is to travel through Europe, in the countries around my homeland Holland. I will try to find former monasteries which changed into spiritual centres, holistic conference centers or retreats.

I love finding ecological projects to visit and work. Building a green village, with much attention for all kind of artforms: decorations, music, dance, growing/cooking food and enjoy chickens that walk around freely, to build and live in a community that is formed by like minded, in respect for each other's differences and uniqueness, bringing each other's talents to expression, in loving humourous vibrations, that is my wish. Like an Indian village, of the times when harmony and authenticity, in mutual respect and relation with nature, was the way of life in North America.

England is my favorite homeland, all goes well when I arrive on the other side of the Channel, The South England nature of Devon and Sussex welcomes me with open arms. It's my intention to allow life to unfold for me more. My home in Holland, where I live, is a much loved and beautiful, tranquil place and will be for the future. I have an oasis behind my home, where I am going to hang a hammock, between trees and sleep in it, at night, when it's warm enough. I enjoy being in nature so much, that I long to be in it day and night. It might be that I begin to have a taste for travel/work for the summer months, as a try out.
    Home is where my heart is and that's never far away....:)

Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Thu May 05, 2011 7:27 am

My goodness you really do sound like a lovely, lovely lady Victoria, and it sounds like you have a lovely future planned out for yourself as well. I truly wish you all the peace, joy and companionship you look forward to on your adventure...all your heart desires. It sounds like a fun, marvellous time. Flowers

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 pm