tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Anchor
Bobbie
malletzky
mudra
SiriArc
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
Nebula
Mercuriel
truth and integrity
Carol
15 posters

MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY

truth and integrity

MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Empty MOVING THE FORUM TO ITS OWN WEBSITE IN MAY

Post  truth and integrity Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

T&I, 'Do What Thou Willst, Shall Be The Whole Of The
    Law' - or something in that fashion.
    The bodemline is that everybody can say what he likes, at MoA, whether it's MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Clip_image001or MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Clip_image002!

Free Speech Rules!

Yes. I agree that everybody has to have freedom to say what
    they like. But it is a matter of respecting others as well as respecting ourselves.
    But this behavior requires high level of maturity. Secondly, don’t forget that
    we are free to make choices with whom we want to get close and with whom we
    choose to put our walls high. And we want our wishes to be respected.
    mudra
    mudra

MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Empty Re: MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY

Post  mudra Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

I may not have been clear enough before Mercuriel but Yes by all means let's move on .
    I completely trust you.. You did so much for us already and if this is going to be even better
    for all then YES LET'S GO .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Empty Re: MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Just so We're clear. There will be no move per se. It'll be seemless if done. Its our bet Y'all won't even notice It other than You'll all of a sudden have extra features You didn't before. That is if the decision of this Community is a Yes...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

truth and integrity wrote:Secondly, don’t forget that
    we are free to make choices with whom we want to get close and with whom we
    choose to put our walls high. And we want our wishes to be respected.

Putting walls up is our free will Truth.
    However they tend to obscure the view.
    Leave a window open ...We are changing
    so fast that a view one was'nt liking may
    suddenly become an enjoyable one .
    Allow miracles to take place in your heart.
    Love is who we are .

MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 934918

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Just so We're clear. There will be no move per se. It'll be seemless if done. Its our bet Y'all won't even notice It other than You'll all of a sudden have extra features You didn't before. That is if the decision of this Community is a Yes...

Double Thumbs Up
    Tech-Mods & Tech-Members decide.
    I haven't got a clue of the ins- & outs or technical aspects on this subject, but if a change is inevitable for the right reasons, so be it.

But explain whatever decision will be made, in a clear way, please.

By the way, Meruciel, cool action, last night, shortening the pages.
    I wanted to ask you already a week ago, but I thought it would put you - or another Tech-Mod - up with a whole lot of work. MOVING THE FORUM TO IT'S OWN WEBSITE IN MAY - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Mudra wrote:

Putting walls up is our free will Truth.
    However they tend to obscure the view.
    Leave a window open ...We are changing
    so fast that a view one was'nt liking may
    suddenly become an enjoyable one .
    Allow miracles to take place in your heart.
    Love is who we are .

I don’t share your opinion. I have witnessed so many people who
    were hurt because they couldn’t protect themselves. High wall don’t obscure our
    view. It a metaphor for having healthy boundaries. We wouldn’t have problem on
    earth if everybody was very clear about their limits and were not afraid to
    speak up when it is necessary. It is a matter of integrity. Furthermore, we can’t
    truly and deeply love others if we can’t love and respect ourselves. Finally,
    this a New Age Approach and I don’t believe it any more. I was deeply involved
    in this theory for more then a decade but not any more.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:08 pm

How can I say this more succintly.

No change at all is Inevitable - This is Your Communtiy and this Forum goes where the Community takes It. Nowhere else. You All are being asked for Your Counsel and NOTHING has been done that can't be undone. Trust Us in this. Why else would We put up this Thread and be so obtuse in asking You All about It ?

Just make a Choice and then move out of the Thread. This isn't a Thread to argue about It - Its a Thread for Us the AdMods to get representative perspectives of You the Members in an open and free speech manner. It is NOT a Thread where We Argue with each other about It and It was never It's intention when no Argument is necessary or asked for in fact. Only Your Choice is asked for...

Like I said - Its just a Yes or No and I'm not too much into more discussion about anything other than You as the Members - Making the Choice. I won't Polarize on this At All as I am unable to. Like I've said - It doesn't seem as if I can get this across or I'm not speaking in a Language that is understood by some here so I'll say it again.

You can disagree / Fine please do - Then State Your Choice and not get into Conflict for saying No and Disagreeing with another Who says Yes. You can agree as well. Its that simple. There is no need of any Conflict on anyone's Part. Do It and then It's done.

How can It be any simpler ? C'mon now - Any more need of one such as I Posting this Perspective - IE: Make a Choice - Don't Argue - Seek Balance and Compromise with those of like Mind and Intent - Should be desired by All Individuals seeking Balance and Integration.

Here is the best way to proceed. We'll put up an Announcement Thread that will have a Poll in It. From that Point after a Week - We will see where this Building Community stands on the Question. Until then I will monitor this Post but I will likley not Post in It again until that result is obtained...

Please be Civil with each other and Please understand that We Love You All...

Thubs Up

keith
    keith

Post  keith Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

I vote yes.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm

YES!!!

More features of course!!
    Big Grin 3

And a big THANK YOU!!! Flowers

SuiG♥
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 pm

YES
    Truthseeker

Post  Truthseeker Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 am

Yes
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 am

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/glitches-bugs-f7/moving-the-forum-to-it-s-own-website-in-may-t296-15.htm#3461

Of Course (!!!)

Non Issue

How Obvious Is A No Hassle Move? (For The Better)

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/glitches-bugs-f7/moving-the-forum-to-it-s-own-website-in-may-t296-60.htm#3869

And BTW - There never was any Version 1 - Version 2 - Version 2.5 MoA. Thats just Sophistry and Obfuscation.

WTF?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/glitches-bugs-f7/moving-the-forum-to-it-s-own-website-in-may-t296-60.htm#3753

That was simply a way of asking / confirming the status

of ".net"

relative to the other 2.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:11 pm

DOH - My Bad and I apolgize for that.

With that known I retract the statement and apologize for portraying it as such. The real Truth is Siri - That Its still the same Ole same Ole - We're just trying to get Us a worthy Portal. Plain and Simple...

Note : To All reading this Post - I retract My description of Siri's statement of MoA V1 MoA V2 and MoA V2.5 and now see what Siri was trying to get across. I think...

Huh ?

I'd say with Siri's clarification - Its more like Moa V0.5, MoA V0.75 trying to get to a MoA V1.0 - LOL

Big Grin 2

SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:37 am

Merc

"Its more like Moa V0.5, MoA V0.75 trying to get to a MoA V1.0 - LOL"

Exactly !!!

When You Bought The ".NET" Domain From The What-Ever-Hosers, It Was Assumed That It Was Totally Your Site With All That Entails ....... Via Hoser "control" That Was Obviously (Now) Wrong,

But Will Apply With M O A's Own (hoserfree) Site.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 am

Mercuriel Yesterday at 11:11 am

SiriArc Today at 1:37 am

SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 am

As an example of Another Person, Like Merc, Providing Community Continuity:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=6403

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm