tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Floyd
Aquaries1111
Mercuriel
mudra
THEeXchanger
9 posters

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

gscraig
    gscraig

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

Post  gscraig Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Why bother?

A cloned Jesus? The authenticity of a shroud?

Why bother exchanging main stream sources or alternative sources? They both will become or are controlled sources. If a uncensored fact emerges, then steps are taken to water down or discredit that fact...or source. This is why I say to so many including so called researchers, that we are expending energy by playing the game to find answers that are not there. There are great efforts taken to get us to BELIEVE, DISBELIEVE, Doubt and ultimately bicker which creates fragmentation, and also creates a scattered resistance. Everyone has opinion, but regardless how strong it is, in the end it is an opinion. So...Nothing new is under the sun.

All that matters is what you will do personally when a truth emerges that do require your due processing. Why bother with what ifs, who and who nots?

Good Day
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

Post  Carol Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 pm

The point being if it's not authentic, and folks believe it is authentic because this is what they want - then what? I though the whole name of the game was to learn discernment. People are bombarded with all types of information on a daily basis but not all information is useful, helpful or true.

This is why, for me, personal experience is what helps me best when sorting stuff out.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Carol wrote:The point being if it's not authentic, and folks believe it is authentic because this is what they want - then what? I though the whole name of the game was to learn discernment. People are bombard with all types of information on a daily basis but not all information is useful, helpful or true.

This is why, for me, personal experience is what helps me best when sorting stuff out.

Wise words

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 am