tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Floyd
Aquaries1111
Mercuriel
mudra
THEeXchanger
9 posters

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:55 am

mudra
    mudra

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty Re: What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

Post  mudra Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 am

really weird ...

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty Re: What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ???

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Yep - Pretty speechless on that One...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty Prince William & The Unicorn part 1 Mount Hermon

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

It is my belief that the current Prince William, will be put forward as the next Messiah. I have drawn on the work of the late Rik Clay, and respectfully, I hope, continued his research. I have now amassed so much information, I will be presenting it in a series of videos.

This is part 1, which begins at Mount Hermon, the site where apparently the Fallen Angels landed. This area was inhabited by the Canaanites, and later the Tribe of Dan. The bible compares this area to a Unicorn, as we will see in later episodes Prince William, Prince Charles, Scotland and the United Kingdom use the Unicorn on their crests.

Everything these people do is related to the constellations, and Mount Hermon is the only place mentioned in the bible that compares an Earthy Place to a Unicorn., So this is where I began my research.
    In Psalm 29 (A Psalm of David) Verse 6 says "He maketh them also so skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young Unicorn".

(Mount Hermon lies between Lebanon & Sirion)

The Constellation Monoceros (Unicorn), as it happens Straddles The star Sirius!
    Bit of a coincidence!

According to the French Zero Meridian, Mount Hermon lies 33% latitude, and 33% Longitude! Another coincidence Im sure!

The Biblical Jacob was the father of the 12 tribes of Israel, and God compared him to a Unicorn. Jacob was later re-named IS-RA-El by God. And he is the Father of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

Mount Hermon is in the North Of Israel, so given the biblical references, it represents Mt Hermon, and Israel as a whole. The Lion represents the tribe of Judah, who inhabited Jerusalem (Southern Israel).
    So I think we could take the Unicorn as representing the North, and the Lion the South.
    Prince Williams coat of arms, has the lion of Judah, and the Unicorn of Dan!
    This will be covered in later episodes.

Prince William descends from the Merovingian's, on his Mother Diana's side. The Merovingian's have very direct ties to the Tribe of Dan, who inhabited the area at the base of Mount Hermon. The Biblical (Samson famed for his long hair and Delilah), was from the tribe of Dan. his great strength lay in his hair, the Merovingian's all had very long hair, and believed it was the secret of their power and strength. The Bee was the main crest of the Merovingian's, and the Bee is very symbolic of Samson.

Part 2 coming up next. The Tribe Of Dan.
    There is a 5000 year old astronomical structure on Mount Hermon called "Gilgal Refaim".
    After the 6 day war the Israelis took control of the site and excavated it. This link details their findings, and other info on Gilgal refaim. I have not included this in the vid, as it could not possible have been covered in a short time frame. But it is another example of the importance of Mt Hermon.
    I also think it is notable that the Israelis moved in to excavate this site right after they captured it! Was the 6 day war about taking control of this one area?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Prince Willie is defo the anti christ. You can see it in his face.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 pm

You neglected to post a photo of his face but I just don't what to buy that tomato.

And I don't accept that PW has been selected to be the next messiah. That will likely be a preprogrammed clone.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I always thought George Bush was the anti christ

Anyway, who is this Christ geezer?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

According to Swerdlow DNA has been collected from the Shroud of Turin and used to create a clone of Christ. When the times come this impostor will be brought out and the people of the earth will be made to worship him as a new one world religion is established. Those who don't tow the line will be killed. I'm likely in the later group if this actually comes to pass having given up on all religions.

Ironically my husband and I did talk about taking the mark if it came to that as well and he said he would to protect his family. I'm too much of a rebel to take the mark so this whole issue does create concern for me. I think my other near death experiences make me more ready to cross when it's time but clearly there is a lot to consider. Living as a slave is not appealing. Death is preferable then that.

Anyway, the whole anti-christ issue is huge among Christians, especially those who have bought into the end days of the bible scenario. There are many who are pushing for this to play out and just as many wishing for an alternative outcome. To me the second coming of Christ is an internal experience and this is what is authentic.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Isnt Stuart Swerdlow a bit of a money grabbing wierdo or agent or something?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 pm

What a kill-joy, Floyd!! That video was creepy. It was some sort of a hologram or supernatural phenomenon -- but what was the purpose and meaning?? We'll probably be seeing more and more creepy stuff in the coming months and years -- some of it images -- and some of it real. Who knows what evil lurks in the pit of hell??!! What if the real Jesus doesn't wish to be worshipped and praised??
    firefly
    firefly

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty What exactly is this at Prince William's party???

Post  firefly Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 am

Thank You Aquaries1111 for your infor and yes I agree Rik Clay certainly did not commit suicide. He had an amazing brain and could put all the symbols together. I first heard him speak on Red Ice and he was asked to come back to give us more information, I was looking forward to listening to another radio interview. Alas he was removed from the planet as are many with too much information to share with us, unfortunately, he was very naive to think he could put it all together and talk about it without repercussions. I felt sad for his family, and yes I agree that Prince William is being groomed for more than just the King of England.

I'm waiting anxiously for the rest.

Love and friendship
    firefly
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:23 am

As I wrote a while age somewhere else on this website, Rik Clay was not murdered.

He was struggling with psycholgical issues and large consumption of cannabis that was not helped by believing in various conspiratorial rubbish that tipped him over the edge.

His parents and close friends are dismayed by claims from nutters in the conspiracy world claiming otherwise. Lets face it. They know best.

Whilst the Royal family leave a lot to be desired for I doubt very much Big Willie is being groomed for anything apart from the usual ceremonial role.

A lot of the anti British stuff comes from the fascist lunatic Lyndon La Rouche Cult who cant get over the fact his country was originally founded by the British, when in fact it was already founded by its Natives who the new Europeans eliminated.

Apparently his wacko influence is falling apart at the seems since murders in his cult.

The olympics will pass like any other Olympics till the next city in four years time.

As for Stratford where it is taking place I know it well. My sister went to Uni there. There are lots of street names in the zone which have no reference to anything but they are omitted from any such theories.

Im afraid this will be yet another case of oh dear oh dear what were you on about back then in the near future. A bit Like keshe's moon flights.

albino

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/05/olympic-games-2012-alien-conspiracy-theory

Uberlord TRANCOSO is the next messiah

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 am

Ahh yes here it is. This person Clinton Oritz claims Rick clay and Ian Crane who inspired the former, plagiarised his ideas.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1437p15-2012-london-olympics-fake-alien-invasion-planned#76551.

Nope

Dear oh dear.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Carol wrote:According to Swerdlow DNA has been collected from the Shroud of Turin and used to create a clone of Christ.

There are a couple of problems with this. firstly the fact that it is Stewart Swerdlow. He has been writing stuff for years, the usual conspiracy fayre. on the old Avalon there were a few things about him here and there. Its all a bit too fear based for me and his news blog has similar content to Sorcha Faal's news page so that kind of says it all.

Secondly The Turin Shroud is more than probably a fake, so if indeed any DNA was collected and cloned it is unlikely to be the DNA of our Lord and Saviour but of someone quite ordinary.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Based on scientific evidence I've read the Shroud of Turin appears to be genuine. As for Swerdlow. Have you listen to any of his interviews? He's very interesting.

Whether or not the anti-christ is a clone really isn't the issue, is it? The issue is this - if someone steps forth as the anti-christ, who would be perpetrating this type of hoax. Millions of christians 'believe' that Christ will return, so the stage is set for a hoax. I'm more inclined to accept that the masses may be deceived by an impostor then the original being actually manifesting.

I'm going to add this little bit. Take a look at what the sun is doing now.

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Slowcme_strip

All the underground cities being built under the earth are because of what is happening with our sun and what is to come. My focus is on the sun - not the mind-control programming that is being unleashed upon humanity at every turn. Will life survive on our own planet's surface is more important to me then the games being played out in politics and elsewhere.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm

It seems to me that a promoted Messiah would be a carefully programmed and coached 'Jesus' -- to present a Respectable Christ -- to Lead the Sheeple. The real Jesus -- who I am presently thinking of as the 'Archangelic Christ' might be a 'mess' in the eyes of the highly-refined and highly-ethical political and religious leaders of the world. The 'Archangelic Christ' might be a public-relations nightmare -- to say the least. The church might not know what the hell to do with the real 'Jesus'. They might even crucify 'Him' one more time...
    Floyd
    Floyd

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Empty Sterwart Swerdlow Disinformation

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

Carol wrote:Based on scientific evidence I've read the Shroud of Turin appears to be genuine. As for Swerdlow. Have you listen to any of his interviews? He's very interesting.

Whether or not the anti-christ is a clone really isn't the issue, is it? The issue is this - if someone steps forth as the anti-christ, who would be perpetrating this type of hoax. Millions of Christians 'believe' that Christ will return, so the stage is set for a hoax.

All the underground cities being built under the earth are because of what is happening with our sun and what is to come.

Based on Scientific evidence,ie carbon dating done in Oxford, Zurich and Arizona, it was concluded with 95% certainty the cloth dated to medieval times. Furthermore historians have established that around 50 of them were made. This particular one was given to a Frenchman after a campaign in Turkey.

The results of radiocarbon measurements at Arizona, Oxford and Zurich yield a calibrated calendar age range with at least 95% confidence for the linen of the Shroud of Turin of AD 1260 - 1390 (rounded down/up to nearest 10 yr). These results therefore provide conclusive evidence that the linen of the Shroud of Turin is medieval.
    http://www.shroud.com/nature.htm

As for the anti Christ, well that information is only relevant to those who believe in the Biible and Christianity. Sincere practicing Christians make up only probably around an eighth of the planets population so for the rest of us there is not the need to worry about a Jesus -Lite, false messiah or an Anti Christ. As blue beam is a hoax there is no need to worry about that either.

Anti Christ has been compared with Satan but Satan is ambiguous, poorly defined, rarely mentioned and generally used as a scare tactic in organised Christian religion, the archetype of evil in a dualistic theology with a monotheistic creator. The term Anti Christ is only mentioned four times in the bible and it is unclear what it means exactly. It could simple mean one who rejects Christs teachings in which case there are billions of Anti Christs. There are numerous Anti Christs mentioned fleetingly by Mohammed called Dajjals, which are basically liars against Allah. Not all Christians believe in rapture and the arrival of an Anti Christ the way some others do.

So here is how Swerdlow (and others like him do it the same way) takes poor and ambiguous information and regurgitates them as misinformation then has the cheek to charge loads of cash for his products. A cloned Christ cannot be a false messiah because a), the shroud is not genuine, b), the historical identity of Christ is not totally clear and c), the notion of an Anti Christ is only relevant to a fraction of the population and even then it is open to interpenetration.

If anything the anti Christ can mean Fear which is what Swerdlow and other misinformants are particularly good at good it but not good enough as to get caught. Remember this information comes from a man that also told us that the disintegrated anti climax that was Comet Elenin was a probe from a fleet of UFOS massed in the Kuiper Belt. Presumably a piloted craft. Swerve Swerdlow and his ilk I would say.

As for the underground bases there are is no evidence for them whatsoever apart from a few people who could be making it up or lying deliberately. Fantasy.

The sun will last for billions of years so we are quite safe on the surface of Earth for now provided we:
    A. Address the ecological disaster of the planet with immediate effect
    B. Eliminate all weapons or at least nuclear weapons.
    C. Share our resources and food in a fair, compassionate and human way
    D. Increase the love baby.
    Any major global cataclysms would address many of the above any way.

By the way, the Anti Christ has already been and gone.
    THEY CALLED HIM

BENNY!!!

When the sixth sun arrives watch for the sixth planet. From there, he who called himself BENNY shall return to destroy the earth with his minions of scantily clad merchants of doom.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 am

As I recall there were some repairs made to the shroud where fabric of the repairs was first tested.

Biophysicist John DeSalvo is the Exec. VP of the Assoc. of Scientists & Scholars Intl. for the Shroud of Turin (ASSIST). He discussed the latest scientific discoveries and testing on the Shroud, and theories on what produced the image. The Shroud, which many believe was the burial cloth of Jesus, measures about 14½ ft. in length, and 3½ ft. in width. The effects on the cloth, which include blood stains around the head indicating a crown of thorns, and marks on the back, can't be completely reproduced using modern methods, he noted.

It wasn't till a photograph was taken of the Shroud in 1898 that many of its mysteries were revealed. The negative plate showed details that would normally be seen in the positive image, DeSalvo explained, adding that "that the Shroud itself was similar to a photographic negative...hundreds of years before the invention of photography." One theory about the cloth suggests it was a painting made with iron oxides, but he noted that the images on the cloth are only on about 1/500th of the fibers.

DeSalvo has formulated his own hypothesis about the Shroud's creation which he refers to as the "Revised Vaporgraphic-Direct Contact process." The image, he speculated, was produced by energy being pulled from the cloth to the body, which might have happened when the body was pulled into another dimension (further details here). He also reported on impressions by two psychics he's worked with, Becky Andreasson and Helene Olsen, who both feel that the Shroud is authentic, and that his recent theory may be accurate.

http://gizapyramid.com/LECTURE-SHROUD1.htm
    http://gizapyramid.com/LECTURE-SHROUD3.htm

In 1978 the Shroud was studied continuously for 5 days by a group of scientists from the United States known as the "Shroud of Turin Research Project" (STURP). They studies the Shroud using some of the most sophisticated scientific equipment available. Below to the left are STURP scientists placing a special applicator on the Shroud which would remove surface fibers on tape. These tapes could taken be taken back to the United States for further studies. To the right is Swiss criminologist, Max Frei removing samples using a tape dispenser. Our research team ASSIST obtained all of the 1978 Max Frei sticky tape samples from his widow in 1986. The sticky tape samples from the Shroud were used to analyze the blood areas and all the scientific tests concluded that the blood stains on the Shroud were indeed human blood. It was discovered that the blood went on the Shroud first and than the body image was produced.

SLIDE 15 - Scientists removing sticky tape samples from the Shroud

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? Frei

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? ME-06_72dpi
    Area of the Shroud with the alleged blood stains

In 1976 it was discovered that the Shroud contained three dimensional information that only a computer could decode. When a photo of the Shroud was placed in a new type of computerized instrument known as a VP-8 image analyzer, the man in the Shroud could be seen in three-dimensional relief, just like a statue. This occurred because the intensity of the body image was directly related to the cloth to body distance. The nose being closer to the cloth would leave a more intense image. The cheeks being farther away would leave a less intense image. Thus the farther away a body feature is from the cloth the less intense its image would be on the cloth. Thus the VP-8 by measuring the image intensities on the cloth and assuming a certain drape of the cloth could reconstruct the man in 3D. This proved that the cloth wrapped a three-dimensional object, most likely a human being.

What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? VP8_HANDRO01_72dpi What exactly is this, at Prince Williams party ??? 3d
    DeSalvo's Revised Vaporgraphic - Direct Contact Theory

Nature may have supplied us with a miniature example of how the Shroud body image was produced. It is known that when certain plant matter (such as leaves) are placed in a book and left undisturbed for many years, there develops on both the upper and lower sheets of paper a faint sepia colored imprint of the plant matter (called Volckringer patterns). Dr. Jean Volckringer in the 1940's noticed that these plant images closely resemble the body image on the Shroud of Turin. In fact the plant imprint also appears to be a negative image, just like the Shroud, and when photographed a positive imprint appears on the negative plate.

read more at link: http://gizapyramid.com/LECTURE-SHROUD3.htm

1998 Testing: http://gizapyramid.com/LECTURE-SHROUD4.htm

Thus it is possible and in fact very likely that the C14 test produced incorrect information.

Here are some reasons why.

1) An unofficial C14 test was done in the 1970’s from one fiber removed from the Shroud. (I was just informed that the test was actually done with a cyclotron in California.) The tests were done on each end of the fiber and produced two different results, 300 AD and 1000 AD. That is one end of the fiber dated to 300 AD and the other end from the same fiber dated to 1000 AD. Thus one fiber gave two different dates. How could this occur? Than we have the 1988 C14 dating giving a date in the 14th century.

2) From the information above the Shroud may be a "Rogue sample", which means that some archeological samples do not lend themselves to C14 dating. No one knows why. For example a Viking Horn was dated to 2006 AD using C14 testing and snail shells still alive dated to be 26, 000 years old. Maybe the Shroud is a Rogue sample and will never give an accurate C14 date.

3) Dr. Garza-Valdes of Texas has proposed a bioplastic coating theory. He has discovered that modern bacteria coat the threads from the Shroud. It has also been demonstrated that the C14 cleaning process does not remove this bacteria and may be the reason why the dating is off. In fact, his calculations show that the amount of bacteria which he finds on the Shroud would throw off the dating by at least 1000 years and bring the date close to the first century.

4) It is possible that the fire of 1532 altered the C12-C14 ratio in the Shroud. The Shroud was sealed in a casket and this would have produced pressure cooker conditions inside. Some preliminary experiments show that this may have changed the C12-C14 ratio.

5) One physicist proposed that the image was produced by a bombardment of neutrons. Where the neutrons came from is unknown. Neutrons would definitely affect the nuclei and change the C12-C14 ratio. Is it possible the image formation process whether neutrons or some other unidentified phenomena affected the C12-C14 ratio?

6) For the 1988 C14 dating tests only one sample was removed and divided up between the 3 labs. Thus, it was one sample not three different ones. In fact it was taken from the side of the Shroud in one of the most contaminated areas of the Shroud. I propose to remove additional samples at several different locations so we have a wider sample basis. Unfortunately, permission has not been granted to do additional C14 testing due to the destructive nature of the tests.

It appears when we look at the shroud there is a side strip on the left that may have been added to it at a later time to center the image. If you notice where the sample was removed, it was right up against this side strip. If indeed this was added at a later time, it was sewn to the main body of the shroud and these fibers would contaminate the original fibers of the cloth. Thus, if a sample was removed from this area, it would have both original shroud fibers and fibers from the reweaving and alter the C14 date. It would look more modern and thus explain the medieval date for the shroud. Ray substantiated this with chemical tests to show that if a side strip was added, it would have to have been dyed to match the color of the main cloth. He found evidence of this. Thus, I think this is the best theory so far explaining the medieval date of the C`14 tests. Thus the reasons above strongly suggest that the C14 test done in 1988 was inaccurate and needs to be repeated with additional samples, better cleaning methods, and more accurate controls.

THE 2002 SECRET RESTORATION http://gizapyramid.com/LECTURE-SHROUD5.htm

In April of 2004, two Italian scientists from the University of Padua claimed to have found a second face image on the BACK of the Shroud.

Other pictures. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/DeSalvo-Shroud-Images

Personal note: Given todays technology I suspect the shroud will be proven authentic.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 pm

And then there is this info as well from December 2009.

Official documenting photographer for the Shroud of Turin Research Project, Barrie Schwortz (related site: shroud.com) discussed the Shroud, what it is, its meaning, authenticity, and how it brings together religion and science. The Shroud, an ancient linen burial cloth measuring 14.5 ft. by 3.5 ft, is imprinted with the image of a man on both its back and front sides, that many believe was Jesus Christ. Schwortz examined the cloth firsthand in 1978, and his detailed photographs have been widely studied. The cloth shows evidence of marks and bruises, crucifixion indentations in the hands and feet, spear wounds on the side, as well as bloodstains on the head as if from a crown of thorns, he detailed. He finds the crown evidence particularly convincing, as this was not typical of crucifixion wounds of the era.
    DNA results collected from the Shroud have not proved to be viable as there has been much contamination due to handling of the relic over the centuries, Schwortz noted. As to how the image was imprinted onto the cloth, scientific tests have shown it's neither a painting or a photograph. The "vapor theory" first suggested by a French researcher in the 1930s, was tested by a scientist from Los Alamos Lab. He found that chemicals akin to polysaccharides might have been coated in the fabric before it was laid on the dead body, which was out-gassing vapors. This combination possibly led to a chemical reaction that caused the imprinting. Other theories include radiation, and a burst of energy or light such as from the resurrection.

Schwortz refuted a current report raising questions about the Shroud's authenticity. A new burial cloth was found that dates to the time of Jesus, but it's made out of different material than the Shroud-- people were buried in a variety of cloths that were still consistent with Jewish custom, he said. Author Jerome Corsi joined the conversation for a segment, discussing his forthcoming novel, The Shroud Codex. Rarely shown in public, the Shroud will be presented in an Exposition at the Turin Cathedral from April 10th to May 23rd 2010.
    http://www.schwortz.com/
    http://www.shroud.com/

Dr. Bruno Barberis, Director of the Shroud of Turin Museum, interviewed by Jerome Corsi, Senior Staff Reporter, World Net Daily. Turin, Italy, May 3, 2010. PART ONE
    Bruno Barberis, director of the International Center of Sindonology in Turin, Italy, in the first part of the videotaped interview at his office at the Shroud Museum in Turin, spelled out his reasons for concluding the Shroud of Turin is the actual burial cloth of Jesus Christ. “The studies made up until now permit us to say there is a very high probability the Shroud of Turin is the burial cloth of Jesus Christ,” Barberis said. Barberis is a professor of mathematics who joined the science faculty of the University of Turin in 1983, where he received his degree.He is an internationally recognized expert on the Shroud of Turin credited with having attended more than 800 conferences on the Shroud throughout the world. Barberis played a key role in the Shroud expositions of 1978, 1998 and 2000, and he was selected to participate on the commission established by the Archdiocese of Turin in 2002 to preserve the Shroud. read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/05/151025/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Swerdlow is another topic altogether. I've just run across him and have begun to listen to his various interviews. Meaning I've got an open mind and have not yet determined what I accept as authentic with regard to his testimony. Often times people believe what they are sharing not knowing their data may be false. I often listen to hours of various peoples testimony or interviews to first check for consistency. Next, I cross check that data with other data I know to be true and check that for consistencies. Swerdlow is interesting and I've yet to reach any personal conclusions. He also said PX had been destroyed. Is this true or not? Is PX even real?

What I like about the truth is that it also tends to line up with my intuition. I think some of what Swerdlow says is what he believes to be true. As to whether it is actually true of not is something else again. Is it not?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 am

As far as the shroud is concerned if you want to believe it is real then you will be one of those that are convinced it is, regardless of scientific evidence and historical research that says otherwise of which there is plenty.
    Its a bit like a self fulfilling prophecy. It is an alleged religious relicafter all and there is plenty of emotion and life times of faith centered on the object.

We can spend all year posting photos and links about the authenticity of it but in the end it comes down to faith I think. I certainly wouldnt begrudge anyone wanting to believe it is real if it offers them comfort.

http://www.skepdic.com/shroud.html

http://phys.org/news4652.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157217/The-Turin-Shroud-fake-Eminent-historian-claims-40-similar-cloths-originated-1-300-years-AFTER-crucifixion.html

http://www.skepdic.com/shroud.html

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=19&ved=0CFcQFjAIOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Freligion%2F8968276%2FFake-or-not-the-Turin-Shroud-is-an-article-of-faith.html&ei=iR0JUPvEIYaLhQf0yNH1CQ&usg=AFQjCNGshDhyFv2HZl9Cq6eLJqIMRKgadA

But even if was slightly older than medieval times which, is still debatable there is no evidence whatsoever to relate to the personage of Jesus Christ.

The same with Stewart Swerdlow. If you wan to believe in him one will.
    Now there seems a bit of a personality cult centred around him and a little background checking will reveal plenty of unsavoury things about him and his wife.

One particular forum for ex cult members feel psychologically and fiscally abused by his charlatanism and the list is endless. I did watch wath one of his workshops a few years ago on the old google video network but fell asleep after ten minutes.

My own view is that he offers nothing of value, misnformation and I personally wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I am very satisfied with that conclusion so when he says that the DNA has been taken from Christ via the shroud of Turin to clone an acme all new Christ, I know with a good degree of certainty that its right up there with the rest of the crap he comes out with.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

Insanely Happy

I will add this bit. Anyone who is in contact with the greys, IMPO, is compromised. They may have an implant, they do have blocked, screened and overlay memories, and they may also be subjected to mind-control conditioning making them a disinformation agent. So, although I find him interesting - as mentioned previously, the point being look for consistencies takes time. Does his information line up with someone who is not compromised but also a contactee with one of the other off-worlder groups.

As for the Shroud of Turin. I'm going with intuition along with others testimony. Intellectually, it wouldn't matter to me if it was real or not. Based on evidence not available to the general public of those in the secret time-travel program, Christ did exist and they have the evidence of this taking place, through if remembered correctly, the Looking Glass technology. There are those who claim Christ is a myth too. This doesn't make their opinion correct. And I'm also going off my own personal experience where I know Christ is real. Somewhere in all of this is a word that gets lost Floyd. Faith. Believe it or not faith can create a wormhole to higher spiritual dimensions where one has direct experience with something amazing, subsequently resulting in the expansion of conscious awareness to include direct knowledge of Christ's presence. To experience Christ love is to know Christ's compassion/love.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Faith is a funny beast Carol. Im not sure if it opens a wormhole necessarily as it it can also lead to severe single mindedness and tragic gullibility.

Faith can be abused from organised religion to individual friendships and relationships.

You are not the first person to blend a belief in Christ with aliens. George Green, founder of the Aetherius society believed that Jesus lives on the planet Venus and visits this planet on flying saucers.

Having faith in things and others can be a beautiful thing but it can also be a source of woe.

The shroud gives hope to many Christians.

Stewart Swerdlow gives hope to his bank manager.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 pm

There is a difference between belief and knowing from direct experience. I know both exist from direct experience. I guess direct experience just doesn't count with some folks.

As for Swerdlow , he's still in my investigative phase. As for his bank manager. Isn't this just an assumption on your part? Or do you have some facts to back up this statement?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Take a look at how much he charges in relation to what he is disseminating and work it out for yourself.

Direct experience is fine Carol.

Its just subjective and non universal. Thats why we have folk saying that they are right isnt it?.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 am