tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Arrowwind
orthodoxymoron
6 posters

Banned from the Bible

magamud
    magamud

Banned from the Bible - Page 3 Empty Re: Banned from the Bible

Post  magamud Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 pm

When you come together, it is not the Lord's Supper you eat, for as you eat, each of you goes ahead without waiting for anybody else. One remains hungry, another gets drunk.

1 Corinthians 11:20
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 pm

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Corinthians 13:11
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.

Corinthians 14:20
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 am

I wonder how many people who don't go to church, and who aren't religion professors -- actually study the Bible on a regular basis?? I keep thinking that Bible Study is much more important than Doctrinal Orthodoxy. Do people have the patience and stamina to deal with all of the problems connected with the Bible, Religion, and Theology?? Do people seek relief from their problems when they read the Bible or attend church?? Truth seeking doesn't always provide relief from problems. Often, the problems multiply when one seeks the truth. Does one become a heretic when they are strictly honest regarding what they find in the Bible?? If you study my threads, you will find that I have woven a VERY tangled web -- and I certainly have NOT practiced to deceive.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

John 18:36

As I see it, Jesus amongst many other people and things are trying to juxtapose another dimension to this one. Not that, that dimension is not already here.

If you use the same paradigm that got you the problem where will that take you? It's a matter of perspective, degrees in looking at the world.

I do not have the power to sum up this equation, it is elusive, gigantic and relative to the individual.

I am very confident though, that when this energy is put to your senses people will remember what they are.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Some use 'My kingdom is not of this world' to keep church and state separate -- religion out of politics -- and politics out of religion -- but it seems as if politics and religion are two sides of the same coin. I interpret the Words of Jesus as meaning that the True Kingdom of God is Highly-Spiritual and Highly-Ethical. What do you think about the concept of a Minimalist Representative-Theocracy??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Minimalist Representative-Theocracy
    Not in this contemporary time Ortho. I think the high knowledge, coupled with the amount of deceit and the power of the Technocracy have removed the salt of theocratic communications. The best one can do is juxtapose and go about your day.

Imho since we are at this cyclic time, the truth will be shown to all without doubt. No stone will be left covered sorta of thing.
    Its a balance...

Now when this cycle starts again your question will be a yes. As God leaves his covenant with us.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh Goody!! A Godless and Morally-Ambiguous Technocracy -- run by Megalomaniacs Anonymous!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes you got it Ortho, you just cant tell which morning star it is...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Colossians 2:8

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Luke 17:20
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:55 pm

"And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink? And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days."
    —Luke 5:33-35, KJV

"And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better."
    —Luke 5:36-39, KJV

These are insights into the truth of our existence and how consciousness maturates. It discerns between ritual and reality, and the marriage of mind.
    This portends to the new covenant made with Jesus, matter and the body and the evolution of our species.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matthew 6:26

Our intention has been hijacked and buried with the rest of the truth of the world for thousands of years. We are the prodigy of the lie, but we can take our lives back if we want too.

Intention and manifestation is our true nature. The sin of our world testifies to this. Christ is life...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 am

"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.

Matthew 18:14

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'

If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Matthew 18:19
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.

9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

12 For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

Leviticus 25:8-13
    King James Version (KJV)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 am

Thank-you for your posts, magamud. I keep wondering about Ancient Egypt, and how it relates to the Bible. I've read 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs' by Ralph Ellis -- and I'm reading 'From Cleopatra to Christ' by Ralph Ellis. I wonder about Isis, Horus, and Set. I wonder about Ra, Osiris, Isis, Sekhmet -- and about how all of these names relate to Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. I'm sensing that really pinning this down might be nearly impossible -- and that if one managed to figure it out, they probably would wish that they had never figured it out. I feel more and more attacked and miserable -- the more I think about this sort of thing -- and the closer I get to figuring things out. I also sense that the internet has opened a Pandora's Box -- which the galactic elite would like to close. If reincarnation is the way things work -- the questions I just asked might open a huge can of worms. If I'm still sane in 2020, I will be very surprised. I might know the truth by then -- but the price might be higher than I can imagine. What if Jesus is the God of the Old Testament -- and the God of the Roman Catholic Church?? What if Jesus is a mixture of good and bad -- on a reincarnational basis?? What if the Jesus Story is mostly fictional -- with the creator of the Jesus Story being the real key figure? I keep thinking that the real Bible Story is nastier than we can imagine. The history of humanity might be more upsetting than we can imagine.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 am