tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

turtle winds firewalker the hope for little grandmother

windsinger
    windsinger

turtle winds firewalker  the hope for little grandmother Empty turtle winds firewalker the hope for little grandmother

Post  windsinger Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am

turtle winds firewalker a famous cherokee medicine man is helping little grandmother
    turtle winds firewalker is a big time name in the indian world
    Brook
    Brook

turtle winds firewalker  the hope for little grandmother Empty Re: turtle winds firewalker the hope for little grandmother

Post  Brook Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 am

I live in Cherokee country....and I see nothing on him here. Not one word that is not of Eorupean origin. Certainly if this is a Famous Cherokee healer among the Cherokee...there would be mention here in North Carolina..home of the Cherokee....but I'm finding nothing. Can you account for that? Nothing except what Little Grandmother is bring out. And she has been criticized by several native Americans for plagiarizing Sacred Indian traditions and ceremonies. Profiting on sacred teachings.
    sweathut
    sweathut

turtle winds firewalker  the hope for little grandmother Empty Ute lndian Tribe of the Southern Ute Reservation turtle winds firewalker

Post  sweathut Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:21 am

Ute lndian Tribe of the Southern Ute Reservation
    THE CHEROKEE YOUR TALKED ABOUT TURTLE WINDS FIREWALKER IS WORKING AT THE
    Ute lndian Tribe of the Southern Ute Reservation
    BUT HE KNOW WORLD WIDE IN THE FIELD OF HEALING.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm