tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Mercuriel
Micjer
amma11
anomalous cowherd
enemyofNWO
lawlessline
mudra
Anchor
burgundia
SuiGeneris
ClearWater
Carol
16 posters

Little Grandmother

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Little Grandmother Empty Little Grandmother

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

http://www.vimeo.com/16812713

Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother, one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colors" recently was on a European Tour spreading her message on how to start living from the heart. She also speaks about our ancestors, the pole shift, where the extraterrestrials are hiding and what we can do to change our world and heal Mother Earth. This is a 25 minutes summary of her workshop in Zurich, Switzerland of early November 2010.

(English with German translation) but we compiled for you only the English original.

Other videos on Kiesha:
    NEW: Kiesha speaks on 2012: vimeo.com/​16830337
    One with Nature: vimeo.com/​11191065

tribeofmanycolors.net
    littlegrandmother.net
    crystalsun.ch/​en/​
    livestream.com/2012

She is discussing the pole shift is happening now. "Due north is no longer due north and changing all over the planet and the poles will not shifting until it has completely shifted. Mother earth is sacred to all beings. We must save ourselves. The ozone layer is disappearing. The planet temp has risen 2 degrees that affects wildlife and now the fish are not spawning - but some spawn year round. The jelly fish are giving birth to thousands of babies and in some Chinese seas there are only jelly fish, no fish left as the waters there are warm. Some areas now have insects that are killing the carabou. Humans are the only living species on mother earth that create trash. There is massive plastic trash islands larger then the state of Texas in the ocean and the Gulf of Mexico is much worse. It only take 30 days of oil spill to kill the entire gulf and it has been well over 90 days. The entire Gulf of Mexico is dead... even the oxygen is dead. All the sea turtles give birth in the Gulf of Mexico and all are dying as oil moves faster. 90 percent of all big fish are gone and it is not just the Gulf's problem as the Gulf stream is flowing straight to Europe and full of oil. Even the chamber of >>> (Mt. Everest?) is full of oil and gas and will kill lives. All of the science in the entire world does not have an answer to fix it. They have killed our mother earth and yet she still gives us our every breath, every drink of water, every meal as she loves us. We have a relationship with our mother earth. She is our mother. It is universal law that mother earth is sacred to all beings. It is universal law that mother earth will go on but man will be removed before we kill her. The next couple of years are important as the poles are already shifting she will be reborn but if we want to go with her unless we live from the heart. It is our only chance. This is not a story. It is really happening. Many of us our going through our lives not aware of what is happening. The grandmothers are telling us to start living from the heart. If we live from love we get the answers on how to save our planet. If we do not our children will not have a future. Our situation right now is on how to heal the wounds on mother earth. But we can get the answers if we start living from our hearts and not corporate brains. WE need to remember who we are."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Little Grandmother Empty Re: Little Grandmother

Post  ClearWater Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh gosh. Heart wrenching.
    Thank you for sharing, Carol.

Last edited by ClearWater on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embedded video)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

The one she did on 2012 is excellent too.

During her workshop in Zurich early November 2010 Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther spoke about 2012, the expected pole shift and how we should prepare ourselves. Illustrated with pictures and accompanied by music from the CD "Heaven & Earth" by Mandu Trumm

http://www.vimeo.com/16830337

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 pm

This looks interesting as well.

Gaby Teroerde interviewed Siegfried Trebuch from Salzburg for the channel "2012 and beyond". Siegfried speaks about 2012, the coming changes of Mother Earth and his visions to make the best for yourself. Length: 39:23 min.

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 am

I love Kiesha!! cheers

Thanks carol! Flowers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 am

If keisha's message reaches a certain number of people...we''ll have the tipping point...thank you for the videos...amazing
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 am

Keisha certainly has a fine message. I try to watch all her videos.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am

She is so emotional she cries in most of her videos... There is one in which she speaks about 2010 being the year humanity will never forget for the ancestors had told her we'll see something wonderful in the sky...

If it happens then the Stanley Kubrick movie was true! Big Grin 3

Oh and I love this guy Siegfried Trebuch too. He's great!!

Sui
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 am

And I am crying too when I listen to her messages...especially the one on this thread.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 am

Here's a nice one about the Sacred Spirals

Little Grandmother Black_Hole__Jorge
    Sacred Spiral of Creation

Little Grandmother Xeia177Little Grandmother 161471
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 am

I love to listen to Little Grandmother 's messages .
    She always moves me .
    Because she is deeply emotional she often has tears
    coming as she speaks .
    For the first time I could feel her pain for Mother Earth 's
    and animal sufferings had reached a breaking point.
    She is well aware we have reached a limit and inner
    human transformation from mind to Heart is all and everything
    we have to reverse the flow.

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am

Nothing to add, but our own hearts to this message. Gods speed to her with our own heart felt love.

Peace,

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 am

I have always felt pain for mother earth and animal suffering, that's why her message has such a tremendous impact on me.. i feel exactly what she feels and I get very emotional when it comes to those issues.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 am

burgundia wrote:I have always felt pain for mother earth and animal suffering, that's why her message has such a tremendous impact on me.. i feel exactly what she feels and I get very emotional when it comes to those issues.

I understand perfectly the above sentiment. I listened to her message , and as many others I liked what I heard . Similar message is delivered by Melchidesek . Sometimes i think those messages are those that we like to hear because when I face today's reality it is totally different . It is hard to reconcile the concept of loving your neighbors when they work for the spooks ...... It would be easier in a world where people respect each other and money and personal greed are removed .

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 pm

I love her messages too, but feel concern when she reminds me of bill clinton in one of his mind control videos. Some also feel this, but hey, I want it to be true, honestly. I'm not into pain, I THInK WE HAVE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH oops my freudian keyboard caps in action.
    amma11
    amma11

Little Grandmother Empty Little Grandmother

Post  amma11 Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 am

Little Grandmother is lovely, as is her message. But she is only ONE teacher, and she is human. She is incorrect in some of her facts in her videos, however sincere she is. (And I do believe she is.)
    She has already a strong group around her, and where people are looking for answers and guidance, there is money to be made. I feel it is important to keep the message clear from the messenger, even LG. Look into your own heart for truth. And I think she would agree.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I just wish people spoke for themselves, not saying I'm the shaman for this or that tribe. I'm my OWN shaman,so nobody ( but me) can call BS on me, but it is not quite right when the indigenous peeps say Keisha is NOT one of them, kind of skews the whole thing. Makes ya wonder at the very least.
    Of course if I watch someone with tears in their eyes and the conviction of their strong emotions, I WILL feel something, but really, it's not quite kosher.

I think everybody on this forum has strong feelings for the planet, suffering of animals, even humans. enjoy Keisha by all means but if it is not true about her shaman status, well then...(and as far as I know, native americans don't use that terminlogy) I'd just as soon watch a youtube of any of the members here speaking passionately on any of these issues. I smell some new age salesmanship here , and what are they selling exactly?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Hmmmmmm..and what is that now??? scratch
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 pm

wellll, I've been aware for sometime that the natives aint all that happy with lil' grammaw, understandable, as most everything has been taken away from them besides (and as well as) their culture.
    Look, the message is lovely but it still looks to me like something is wayyy off . Heavy emotionalism is very manipulative.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes, but do we have a reason to suspect her of lying about her role as a shaman. her message is beautiful..an impostor? But why?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm

burgundia wrote:Hmmmmmm..and what is that now??? scratch

It's another lesson to be and live by our own truth.
    If anyone else's truth is in deep resonance with yours than fine
    but do'nt give away your power to another .
    The true power we all carry within .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG6-qCNLNT4&feature=player_embedded

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

but why anything? native americans don't call themselves shamans, she is selling something, whether she profits or whoever puts her up for it, IDK, but she looks mind controlled to me and abuse is the oldest method . Perhaps the" everything is going to be just fine" message is an aneasthetic to potential activism for those who study these subjects? I really dont know, but it struck me as off right from the start. Nothing personal against her, she has obviously been through it.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Looking back, Just for one issue she says all filthy waters will be cleaned in 2010, I wish this were true, more than ever people need to be aware of the very filthy waters most likely playing a major part in our current weather . I like my pie on the table, not in the sky. I see a lot of money being harvested from her presentations.
    I think Ill just carry on with my unpaid and unpopular mission of exposure . I don't think anything is going to change without some very bad people being held accountable : my main gripe with newageism in general.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Please don't shoot the messenger. I too loved her message, however one should always seek the truth. I am still trying to decide where I stand, other than I love her message.

Here is a link to a forum whereby native north americans have had their input into how they feel towards this....

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.0
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:15 pm

There are emoments in the videos where she is speaking like in a trance.So mind-contol can't be excluded.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am