tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
NaturalMystic
devakas
mudra
HigherLove
Gridkeeper
MargueriteBee
10 posters

John of God

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

John of God Empty John of God

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 am

Anyone know of John of God? I might have the opportunity to go see...

Www.johnofgod.com
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

John of God Empty Re: John of God

Post  Gridkeeper Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes, seeing J o G is the best things one can do for their health. My girlfriend watched him cure two blind people. He also help her cure her 20 year hiv problem, incredible.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Gridkeeper wrote:Yes, seeing J o G is the best things one can do for their health. My girlfriend watched him cure two blind people. He also help her cure her 20 year hiv problem, incredible.

Now that is interesting...

Does he charge?
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

HigherLove wrote:
    Gridkeeper wrote:Yes, seeing J o G is the best things one can do for their health. My girlfriend watched him cure two blind people. He also help her cure her 20 year hiv problem, incredible.

Does he charge?

Yes but only a donation. There are many special places nearby with crystal healing beds and other things. You go to see if it's ok to be treated and are told to come back at a later date. If you're not in the right place within you then you can also be refused treatment. As you approach from the waiting area he already knows what's wrong with you and the treatment. He can even operate on you internaly without cutting you open and this has been medically proven. He can treat over 100 people in one day. The etheric healing entities like Raphael etc.. work through him. Wouldn't it be great if the nhs had a J o G in every hospital. You also have to do your own part in any healing process.

My girlfriend expected to die this year. She hasn't taken her hiv meds for over 6 months now. I will be forever grateful for the true magic of John.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Gridkeeper wrote:
    HigherLove wrote:

Does he charge?

Yes but only a donation. There are many special places nearby with crystal healing beds and other things. You go to see if it's ok to be treated and are told to come back at a later date. If you're not in the right place within you then you can also be refused treatment. As you approach from the waiting area he already knows what's wrong with you and the treatment. He can even operate on you internaly without cutting you open and this has been medically proven. He can treat over 100 people in one day. The etheric healing entities like Raphael etc.. work through him. Wouldn't it be great if the nhs had a J o G in every hospital. You also have to do your own part in any healing process.

My girlfriend expected to die this year. She hasn't taken her hiv meds for over 6 months now. I will be forever grateful for the true magic of John.

Thanks! My best to your girlfriend and you. Cheers!

I work with many people living with HIV...so yes, it only we had someone like that around.

PEACE
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I heard of these healers with bare hands several years ago and watched several documentaries about them.
    They are a true source of inspiration . Fused with an out of balance condition is an invisible to the eye intelligent counterpart
    that remains in balance always . Being able to open up and be a channel for that intelligence is allowing for wholeness to be restored.
    The healers say that they let God work through them .

John of God Film - Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F4VjWmhQOA&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I just came back from Chicago where I visited one person, who is bio energetic as he calls himself. He heals people and I met them. This is so amazing. He sees people through and his diagnozis is so perfect. Now I can only can state that those people exist and those people are true doctors. I am still confused how it works, unbelievable. I will tell more details soon.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm

We met with the healer for a few times. There were sometimes 3 of us, sometimes 10. While sitting and chatting we all
    felt flow of energy, sometimes so strong that you want to relax and feel the flow through all your body.
    Basically that is the treatment. The energy he sends or activates works for a few days. I tried to go to deep meditation after and
    it was again the same strong energy flow for a while.
    He showed videos where a patient is on the floor doing stretches and he said the energy works without his interaction
    and it takes hours sometimes for a person till it stops. It is a bit funny to see, but people not completely in control as
    they feel this urge of body movements and the healer explained that it is body's bio energy adjusting itself. I saw in the video
    how girl from London was not walking after accident and after 'strange' exersizes in a session after she stopped she was told
    to go and sit without help, she did it slowly. wow. Realy amazing. I met lady who had cancer for 6 years and astma. She was healed
    a year ago. Before she was always walking with breathing device, had lung cancer, chemotherapy. When I saw her a week
    ago, she is happy good looking and went to Europe for a trip. It is amazing she is looking great,
    her astma is gone, tests are good. I saw a person who is walking as robot as many years he thought all started
    with back problems and back pain. The illness progressed to the point that he can not drive car anymore. Doctors keep asking for tests, MRI and etc. and
    huge amount of money was spent. The healer explained what the problem is with root nerve endings or something like that.
    So the medical treatments should be completely different and if it is even possible. Hope healer will proceed to help this person. He said he needs to
    work a year to restore him. My friend had artritis in one knee. She had pain to bend her knee. After one meeting with
    the healer it dissapeared and she is happy it is gone. I ask her every time and she confirms it is truly gone.
    The healer sees colors around a fire or around a candle light differently than we do. He tells people what problem they have or had.
    He can tell previous lives, but we agreed not to go there. Some people sleep during the session or sleep many hours a day after for a few months.

The energy he sends from a distance is very strong and people feel relaxed, or strong hear or strong cold inside.
    He tells all spots he sees and tries to move the energy of those spots. He said actually he just helps, but we heal ourselves.
    What amazes me that he sees a person and diagnozes presicely. I saw how one lady showed him a picture, later she
    explained that in previous meeting the healer diagnozed her as he saw dark spot in her thoat, she went to doctors and they confirmed. She had a picture.
    During the session he sees how energies are working and informs a person if he/she feels heat in the specific area.
    He says that the best give to him is to know that he healed the person. He doesn't take money from some people telling that he 'knows' they do not have money.

When he was young he saw a light and many things in this life were explained. He wanders why people worship blood, wounds,
    flesh and pain on a cross. He says people need to wake up. Some have so negative and fearful experience in life. They
    do not see or feel more than this material world. When I asked about after death life, he explained the way that
    I know the same truth as it is taught in vedas. He draw the chart that it is very important
    how we leave the life here on this planet. The exit point is very important
    in what consciousness we are. Life line from the entrance point until exiting point should
    not be important as experience of the life in the matter, but the soul consciousness grow
    in the goodness and realization at the leaving point is very important. There are three types of diseases. First that people have a disease brought from previous life
    injuries, second the bad unhealthy life style in this life and third type of health problem is that people are born with the 'bad' karma as lets say punishment what they came and will leave this life.
    Yes, we lived many lives and we will live many lives after this. He told many stories, I wanted to hear more...
    The opportunity is given in this life to realize our souls and surrender to god. But it is not so easy and not so given to all..
    I do not know is he indigo or crystal human with the unearthly powers. I can not explain. He now starting become pretty popular and his schedule is full.
    He is 54 years now. He is leaving States in the first week of May. He lives in Lithuania, but travels a lot.
    He said there is another man one of Baltic counties with the same powers to heal. I hope there are more and more people in every country, every city and town and vilage. We would not
    need to go through the ptb medical machine.
    My dear miststers I love you all and wish you all health and bliss. Not bliss to empty nothingness nirvana, but healthy blissful connection with god.
    Much respect from me

Namaste
    devakas

Last edited by devakas on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Thank you devakas it is so inspiring to read about these testimonies.
    I agree we should have more of these healers around and even learn about this ourselves
    as I feel it is part of abilities that we have .
    Also maybe have a map by country pointing where the ones that are known are .
    It would be usefull to know this .
    Romina also posted about a healer in the Shamanic practices thread.
    For those who don't know Lawless here in the Mists besides being a dowser is a healer too.

Love from me
    mudra
    NaturalMystic
    NaturalMystic

John of God Empty John of God and HIV

Post  NaturalMystic Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 am

I want to tell you (and Gridkeeper's girlfriend) that John of God told me in 2006 that my HIV/AIDS condition was not the result of a retrovirus but due to being "born with a sad heart". He said that the sadness in my heart opened the door for the manifestation of dis-ease. He went on to say that he could help me to cure my sad heart, and that it would take three visits.

Three visits later, in 2009, I spontaneously came out of the morning meditation one Friday, and I knew without a shred of doubt that I was healed. It was a deep inner knowing. When I sat down to meditate I wasn't even thinking about whether or not I was approaching the cure. I was just doing what one does in the healing "current," as usual. But that particular day, very suddenly I "awoke" from the dream of illness in the middle of that healing session. I knew I was healed just like I know I'm a male. It was that clear.

John of God told me later that day that I no longer had to come back for treatment.

I have not taken medication for HIV since August of 2009. I have not had a single HIV related problem since then, and haven't been sick beyond the normal, occasional seasonal colds and flu. The difficulty for me today is that my boyfriend simply doesn't believe I've been healed because of the nature of the healing. He is very concerned that I don't take meds and wants me to carry on as if I were still ill. Which is to say, take meds.

I learned I was HIV + 25 years ago, when I was 25. My doctor at that time told me that I would never see my 30th birthday. But I just turned 50 in November. I've been off meds for nearly two years. After being HIV+ for 25 years, I think if my John of God healing wasn't for real, I'd either be very sick or dead by now.

Last edited by NaturalMystic on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : omitted words)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 am

This is such a beautifull testimony NaturalMystic. Your words got straight in my Heart.
    You found your way back to Source , to wholeness.
    This is the most profound experience we can do .
    Blessings to you .

Much Love

mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

John of God Empty N M (K?)

Post  SiriArc Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 am

NaturalMystic

Any Tie-In With Natural Mystic

From Noble Realms >>><<< Noble Dreams ?
    sweathut
    sweathut

John of God Empty JOHN OF GOD VS TURTLE WINDS FIREWALKER CHEROKEE MEDICINE MAN

Post  sweathut Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 am

JOHN OF GOD IS OK
    ABOUT THE BEST HEALER I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE IS
    CHEROKEE MEDICINEMAN TURTLE WINDS FIREWALKER
    I MEET HIM IN MEXICO CITY HE CURE ME OF A CANCER THAT I HAD
    IF I HAD NOT MEET TURTLE WINDS FIREWALKER I WOULD HAVE BEEN
    DEAD BY NOW
    HE TRAVELS A GREAT DEAL AROUND THE WORLD.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 pm

NaturalMystic wrote:I want to tell you (and Gridkeeper's girlfriend) that John of God told me in 2006 that my HIV/AIDS condition was not the result of a retrovirus but due to being "born with a sad heart". He said that the sadness in my heart opened the door for the manifestation of dis-ease. He went on to say that he could help me to cure my sad heart, and that it would take three visits.

Three visits later, in 2009, I spontaneously came out of the morning meditation one Friday, and I knew without a shred of doubt that I was healed. It was a deep inner knowing. When I sat down to meditate I wasn't even thinking about whether or not I was approaching the cure. I was just doing what one does in the healing "current," as usual. But that particular day, very suddenly I "awoke" from the dream of illness in the middle of that healing session. I knew I was healed just like I know I'm a male. It was that clear.

John of God told me later that day that I no longer had to come back for treatment.

I have not taken medication for HIV since August of 2009. I have not had a single HIV related problem since then, and haven't been sick beyond the normal, occasional seasonal colds and flu. The difficulty for me today is that my boyfriend simply doesn't believe I've been healed because of the nature of the healing. He is very concerned that I don't take meds and wants me to carry on as if I were still ill. Which is to say, take meds.

I learned I was HIV + 25 years ago, when I was 25. My doctor at that time told me that I would never see my 30th birthday. But I just turned 50 in November. I've been off meds for nearly two years. After being HIV+ for 25 years, I think if my John of God healing wasn't for real, I'd either be very sick or dead by now.

One post without a follow-up?

I was a case manager for so long that this just brought up more questions. Psycho-social issues/stressors behind: Leaps of faith are wonderful, but how are things, now (biologically)?

I had a lot of clients in similar situations with the same confidence.

I have a friend who has been living with HIV since the 80s. After 10 YEARS of no medication, the results of the blood work shocked him. His CD4 count went from 800s to upper 200s in 3 months. His viral load skyrocketed.

Reinfection is another issue to consider -- people can get multiple HIV infections.

The health of ones partner also is something to consider. Are you being monogamous, or do you get around A LOT, like the majority of Gay men men who have sex with men (MSM)?

Were I in the same shoes I would at least have the blood work done to show my partner. Repeatedly. And still keep it wrapped up, man.

People living with HIV have more to be concerned about from people who are living without it. Those of us with stable immune systems can wreak havoc...

Intuition or common sense, there could be trouble in Shangri-La. I hope I am wrong and would love to hear an update.

PEACE

Edit:

Viral load is a measure of the severity of a viral infection, and can be calculated by estimating the amount of virus in an involved body fluid. For example, it can be given in RNA copies per milliliter of blood plasma. Tracking viral load is used to monitor therapy during chronic viral infections, and in immunocompromised patients such as those recovering from bone marrow or solid organ transplantation. Currently, routine testing is available for HIV-1, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_load

Viral load tests are only sensitive to < 75

The tests cannot detect any of the virus that is seemingly dormant within the spinal cord (and ?).

The world seems to continue to remain oblivious to possible dangers of HIV-2 strain (mainly found in Camaroon and Gabon).

Edit 2: Keeping my own projections in mind and in my own defense (?): For centuries I have had this thing about exposing false prophets/healers.

Just because someone says the gifts do not come from them does not mean they truly believe it. The world is full of megalomaniacs. It could mean simply that they know that is what believers want to hear, even before they arrive.

I am also used to writing/transcribing. A lot. Sacred texts was my thing, and I have strayed far away.

My brothers throughout the ages have always managed to find ways to balance their economics within their communities.

We had robes then. Going commando was expected.

lol!
    Liberti
    Liberti

John of God Empty John of God/Healing

Post  Liberti Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 am

Oprah sent members of her staff and also a psychiatrist to check out John of God before her show ended in 2011. I taped it because I knew if would be thought provoking. He also performs all kinds of surgery without medication and no pain is felt, even scraping the cornea of an eye. This was amazing to watch. The 3 people who went were all skeptics and Oprah herself says this was woo woo stuff to her. Each one came back healed of something they were "ill" with and it is too long a story to go into here.

I was diagnosed in 1987 with MS and told there was no cure, the disease is progressive and I should go to the nearest support group. I was alone and without family or friends.

The group consisted of people in wheelchairs, on medications, depressed and all they talked about was the progression of this illness. I decided this was not support but downright scary. I did not return and knew I believed in healing and that people have been healed from all the illnesses known to us but you do not hear of them because they do not return to their doctors. I knew my path was to find someone who had been healed and it took 18 months but I found her and she had been in a wheelchair, which I have never had to use. I also stopped going for painful tests and walked out on the doctor. He said he understood as I had been through enough already. I was involved in a Self-Realization meditation group at the time and it was only after I made these deep internal decisions to NOT be like the people I saw, that one girl handed me a card of a D.O. who was the student of the doctor she had for years and he was opening a new practice. I went to him and he is not affiliated with any hospital, writes prescriptions when absolutely necessary. He usually sends people to the health food store, wears no white coat, operates from a little cape style house that his wife is the secretary/receptionist, keeps you for 45 minutes to an hour to ask how your life is going and gives cranio-sacral treatments where you hear running water and a lovely mobile over your head.. How many times did I fall asleep during my "treatments."

I can talk to him about anything and he seems to understand and he never gives you names of illnesses either. He just makes adjustments and gives the body time to heal. I have been with him 22 yrs. and have healed with his help and changing my mind about many things and traumas in my past. I did become a student of ACIM at that time and read Christian Science & Healing..I found the biography of Mary Baker Eddy most interesting and it inspired me.

I now walk 5 miles a day and jog sometimes, ride my bike, and I could not possibly tell anyone I have MS! they would never believe me...so I feel now that we create our own illnesses, also that nature provides healing for all of them except they are being surpressed by Big Pharma with the help of the FDA etc but that is another story.

I also never went for any more tests....I think to do so would have been my downfall because there was no fear/doubt in me as my healing progressed so to ask this person with AIDS to submit to that is something the poster needs to address IMHO. I feel the person knows she is healed and to doubt that would be to open the gates of the 3d frame of reference again. You can tell the people who have fear themselves as they come on str0ng to you. When I could not afford car insurance due to my illness at the time and the small income I had, I was lucky that I was in a state that it is not mandatory. In the meantime my studies brought me to a booklet called, A Healed Mind Does Not Plan, by Robert Perry and I also realized I needed my car and that when I drove and how I drove was not an issue. After 11 yrs. of living like this, I sold my home and was able to purhase a new car. After some dialogue the salesman asked me about insurance and I said I was not getting any. Well he went into a tailspin about so many things. I just listened quietly and when he was finished I told him that if I were him I would surely get auto insurance, lol. Now I still cannot afford it, lol, but it is the least of myu concerns. I am not advocating anyone do what I have done because these things have to come from deep inside you and there is a Knowing and a feeling safe about your decisions...I had nobody in my life except my doctor and a therapist he sent me to who worked with me on the basis of my integrity only for 7 yrs. Now that is LOVE!

So, I felt I had to share my journey in response to the AIDS healing. Sometimes it is John of God and sometimes it is something in you that takes a stance and miracles happen that way too...

Love to All,

Liberti
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

This is a wonderfull testimony Liberti cheers
    We are much more powerfull than we were made to believe.
    Once we let Love flow from Source through our core essence,
    we feel so much connected that illnesses born from separation find no substance
    anylonger to exist Imho.
    You are a living exemple of faith at it's best and the realization that soul does matter.

Love for You
    mudra
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 pm

I would love to go and see john of god. Sometimes he comes to the states. If anyone knows of his travels to the USA or any other country please post it so some of us might more easily visit him

Back in the 70's I had a psychic surgeon work on me and he removed a small tumor from my gut and I watched him do surgery on others. He could put his hands into people's bodies and take out tumors. or just wipe them away if they are on the surface...My spiritual teacher a the time told me that he even cracked open chests but did it in a private room but he got to watch as he repaired a heart. No blood loss, no incision mark. I had two red dots on my stomach for a few weeks, as well as being so spritually activated it was hard to handle. His name was Feliciano Omellias.. from the Philipines. I worked for a natural health clinic at the time in San Deigo and we took patients into Mexico to see him in Tecate.. he was thrown out of the USA for practicing surgery without a licences... I always thought that was pretty funny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm

46 experiences with John of God at Abadiânia in Brasil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLr434d-uEU

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 pm