tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Micjer
Xena
newel
7 posters

MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business

newel
    newel

MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business  Empty MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business

Post  newel Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

This is the guy I'm going to if I ever have cancer.

http://vimeo.com/24821365

http://www.burzynskimovie.com/

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/24821365?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="601" height="338" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/24821365">Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user7362442">BurzynskiMovie</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
    Xena
    Xena

MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business  Empty Re: MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business

Post  Xena Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

metaw3 wrote:This is the guy I'm going to if I ever have cancer.

Me too. Just finished watching it. It is a crime against humanity.

If you wrote a novel like that, people would say you overcooked the plot and it wouldn't be believable.

Truth is once again stranger than fiction.

Last edited by Xena on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove a stray bit of quoted text)
    Micjer
    Micjer

MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business  Empty Re: MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business

Post  Micjer Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Proves without a doubt that the FDA has been bought out by big Pharma. It is all about corporate greed and they really prefer that we are sick. If we are healthy, we do not make them any money.

I would love to do a local showing of this video. Most people have no idea that they are being blantantly lied to about chemo and radiation being the only hope. How barbaric to put people through this and to charge money as they torture them. Luke
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Micjer wrote:Proves without a doubt that the FDA has been bought out by big Pharma. It is all about corporate greed and they really prefer that we are sick. If we are healthy, we do not make them any money.

I would love to do a local showing of this video. Most people have no idea that they are being blantantly lied to about chemo and radiation being the only hope. How barbaric to put people through this and to charge money as they torture them. MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business  39782

Guy I know locally has been drinking his own urine. All the Docs told him they couldn't help him. Everyone with his type of cancer had died. He was given a time to live, and an offer to mitigate symptoms towards the end.

He started reading and researching vigourously - I suspect that happens when your life is the one cut short by prognosis. Came up with the drink -your-own urine therapy and he's outlived his prognosis by about 3-4 years now.

Visited his doctor who gave him the death sentence back in the UK while on a trip and the doc said that was the first time ever he'd seen a dead man walk into his surgery.

Best thing is not to get sick in the first place. 2nd best thing is to experiment with reducing meds at all times (with the knowledge of your doc). My father was in Cardiac ICU for a full week a few years ago. Now he's not on any meds at all. All this was against the advice of doctors, but they were aware of every step he insisted on taking. Slowly, but surely, he reduced about 90 pills a week to nothing...............

...........and he's still here, fit as a fiddle for a man in his late 70s.

Last edited by Xena on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : After doing the calc again, upped the pill count.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

This is a topic currently near and dear to my heart as my mother has lymphoma. About 20 people in her neck of the woods all have various forms of cancer and all were exposed to radiation fallout from the Hanford Site, a mostly decommissioned nuclear production complex on the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington, operated by the United States federal government. Plutonium was produced in the Hanford ... west as the Washington and Oregon ... dairy cows grazed; hazardous fallout was ingested by communities who consumed the radioactive milk and produce.

So now she may have 6 months to live and is suffering horribly from the pain. We are up every two hours 24/7 giving her pain meds because her GP is one of those very conservative docs when it comes to prescribing pain meds. Throughout this past year mom has had radiation treatment, chemo, more radiation treatment and now we are just into pain management. During one of her episodes she said she wasn't going to hell because she was already living it.

There is a plethora of info on this topic and I've learned a lot this past year. The cost for mom's meds for one of the time release pain pills (one small bottle) is over a thousand dollars. Fortunately medicare pays for most of it but it is criminal to be charging that amount of money for this medicine in the first place. Mad 3

More on this subject to come..

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 am

my mum has gone thru radiation treatments too for a brain tumour
    - she is very sick, throwing up almost everything,
    and, she too says, 'i am already living in hell,
    and, why didn't anyone tell me it could take at least 2 years - to get better after radiation'
    seems they didn't tell her very much
    - all they seemed to want to do, is rush her into treatments, for 30 days
    when she looks at 'the cage' they put her in for the treatments, she cries
    - they also didn't tell her, only 3% of people, have good results
    so much, they didn't tell her :(
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 am

THEeXchanger wrote:
    - they also didn't tell her, only 3% of people, have good results
    so much, they didn't tell her :(

Here they have to tell you by law all th things that will happen and all the things that can go wrong before you can agree to treatment. The idea that people are treated and aren't told everything in advance is abhorrent to me MUST WATCH before June 20: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business  426142

Now, my father is nearly deaf and we always tried to tell staff about this. (The forms do not have a spot for this, and there isn't a system to mark patients or their room/bed as such so upon entering the room any staff would be aware). I tried to be present at all meetings.

Where things could have got unstuck is that some medical staff just walked in and started talking to him. To be polite he does all the right nodding and throws in a "yes" where he thinks he should, even though he has no idea what he's being told. He's good enough at that after 40 years or so to pull it off and make people think he understands.

Not the sort of environment to bluff your way through.

I hope we are spared Cancer in our immediate family. It is one thing to have a side-line opinion. I wouldn't want to find out what I would do when having to make decisions for/with my family.

All strength to you both.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 am

this is so sad to see what is happening. Only 3 % of good results? Doesn't nature's percent is highter? No compassion to others, simply criminals. Corrupted doctors, scientists completely.
    I knew that medical offices are supplied free with new medicine as samples, but I was very surprised to learn that med staff is receiving food from next by restaurant a few times a week as presents from pharma sales people. Pure corruption.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 am

They tried to destroy that guy for years. I watched a documentary about his research in USA in the 90s.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 am

Most doctors are salesman and agents of big pharma even if they don't realize it. They have been trained to promote their products. Anyone that dares to step out of the norm is usually stripped of their medical licence.

Many alternative meds work, but unfortunately once one takes chemo or radiation it lowers the likelihood that the alternative meds will work.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:05 pm