tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century Empty Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century

Post  Arrowwind Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

This is a film for our time that I wish to share with you and please forgive if it has already been posted. This is a film that will show you what is happening on a world scale to our society, our nation, our economy, our world and to our freedom. Aside from showing you what our economic and energy issues are this film outlines how we can escape the detrimental course we have been on. .. how we can act locally and nationally as well as spiritually, from our heart and gut.. It is the most important film you could possibly watch for this year, 2012..

Gather together your family, your mate or signficant other, your children and friends to watch this together and then discuss together what you think. Its a long one, over 2 hours.

When you are done, if you find the film of value and important send the link on to all those on your mailing list. This is your opportunity to speak up if you have been silent. Lets make
    a better world happen though awakening understanding and initative. Its all in our attitude and approach to difficult issues that the world will change for the better.

This film is free for you and all to watch, You can make a donation, or purchase the DVD if you wish. I watched it for free but it inspired me to send in some money to support the thrive movement. I will be watching the thrive website closely for ideas on how to make our lives better and free and abundant.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Best to you all,
    Arrow

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century Empty Re: Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century

Post  Carol Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Thank you for your consideration of us by posting this link Arrowwind. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm