tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell

Beren
    Beren

Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell  Empty Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell

Post  Beren Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Heaven is where your heart is at peace with universe.

This the crucial beginning of all things leading to liberation from illusions that we created.When you decide that you want out of all and that you want to BE the truth,
    then all trash in all forms flushes out. It`s a process. A painful one.
    Nevertheless it`s necessary for all to go through one, to face all our demons that we adopted or created while in amnesia of spirit. 

Our personal hell is a place of our perpetual illusion. The one that hurts us continually. 

And prime sign that we are in hell is life in chaos.   So getting out of chaos is THE path towards our heaven which is wherever our heart is at peace with universe and Creator.Ultimately we are all one in the highest level. And no matter when ,one days all will be united in Love again. Until then , DO something to pull yourself out of hell, out of chaos.

See this beautiful gem of a planet we`re on?   It`s currently in hell that is made by us.   Hell that was in our heads that we passed onto our reality. And now we reap our sowing. And now we weep and earth with us. And all life with us too, hence all these calls from all sides of universe to get to our senses and wake up. To return to God - to Love. 
    Unless we do that as humans here and now , we are in danger to fall so deep in amnesia and its realities that it`s going to take a long time to be able to get back on track.
    I am doing all I currently can to aid anyone to awake and I am sure that we all here do so, hence this thread, the reminder to all of us not to loose hope . We`re going almost against all odds but hey! When God is for us- who will be against us? 
    Never loose hope!Be Love ......and see what happens!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell  Empty Re: Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 am

Nice vibe, Beren!

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!
    Beren
    Beren

Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell  Empty Re: Going out of chaos is a path outside your personal hell

Post  Beren Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Nice vibe, Beren!

If you were a gal I`d give you this

Hugs

Instead you end up with this one

Toast

Ad astra per aspera
    Veritas Omnia Vincit
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 am

Beren wrote:

Hugs

Toast

Ad astra per aspera
    Veritas Omnia Vincit

Im sure Tranc wouldnt mind if you gave him a big smacker..only on the cheeks tho!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 am

Floyd wrote:
    Beren wrote:

Hugs

Toast

Ad astra per aspera
    Veritas Omnia Vincit

Im sure Tranc wouldnt mind if you gave him a big smacker..only on the cheeks tho!

Hmmm

nah...

beer would be enough...

Toast

Though I heard those Dutch folks are quite liberal ,aren't they?

Anyhow Toast beer it is!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Beren, the term Amnesia of Spirit. Did you write that? What a good way to put it.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

lindabaker wrote:Beren, the term Amnesia of Spirit. Did you write that? What a good way to put it.

Yes I did.

Wink

Better to say I was inspired to coin it!

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Yup, I hear ya! (As they say in the South.) Amnesia can be reversed, or permanent. I believe the whole world will waken, in perfect time, each in his own perfect way. We are on the edge now, and people like you keep me reminded of the important things. Thanks again. Linda

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm