tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

mudra
    mudra

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 12 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  mudra Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 pm

I found the video I had posted not interesting and decided to delete it.
    Shoud have watched before posting.

Last edited by mudra on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    HigherLove wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:Beautiful PDF here :
    http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/188.pdf

There seems to be a pattern predicting a California quake Sep 15th.

To overstate the obvious, I do not like this. Especially when it is published by the university where I was an undergraduate and took coursework on earthquakes, mountains, and volcanoes. :op

hehehe?

Time to get out my cards and get the galaxy spinning.

As Arcturus is my witness...HANDS OFF OF CALIFORNIA!

No

Very nice that Arcturus showed itself to you at this time, eh Troy. I love you

Indeed!

I just read that in 2009 we were getting the light from Arcturus when Nixon was President, and just as disco was coming into fashion.

Attention Arcturians: Donna Summer should be arriving any light-year, now (a slice of heaven headed back at ya) :op

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 12 Star-210

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:52 am

'Doomsday' comet fades away

Observers say Comet Elenin is disintegrating after its swing around the sun

Comet Elenin has sparked more than its fair share of doomsday talk over the past few months, but it looks as if the only chance of impending doom is for the comet itself: It is disintegrating and quickly fading away.

Australian amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo has been monitoring this comet’s trip toward perihelion (closest point in its orbit to the sun), which occurred on Sept. 10, and he says Comet Elenin has likely has not survived. It's barely visible as a disintegrating smudge in an image taken by Mattiazzo on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44555050/?gt1=43001
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

Okay... now let's have some fun. Being a good conspiracy fiction writer what would one have to say about this? Richard Hoagland and other contactees described Elenin as an ET ship. So was said ET ship taken out? And if so, by who? Or - was just the outer shell disintegrated and the ship is out there somewhere in our solar system waiting to make contact in Denver on September 27th? Insanely Happy

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3202-obama-ordered-to-denver-bunker-by-us-military

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I used to say that I was going to watch the news to see what was going on. Now I say that I am going to watch the news so that I can see what "they' would like me to think is going on.

And still I do not know what is going on.

Cow

You are a great mentor, Carol. I appreciate your attention to the details of our posts. I hope your heart is in a good space.

Big Hugs,

Me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:21 pm

I am looking at the world today as undergoing some homeopathic process . The rise in Consciousness is bringing to the open what is needed in terms of turmoil and upheaval to restore soundness and lasting peace . Whatever arises I embrace in my Heart with the vision that it does what it takes in support of the better for all . Sometimes it takes a dramatic event for the soul to wake up as sometimes beauty alone can be the inspiration . Somewhere between these lines dances Comet Elenin in our skies .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

To be perfectly honest Troy - I don't know any more about Elenin then the next person. However, I do not 'sense' a threat. This is all I really have to go on - intuition and science.

mudra takes it to the next level where she is already into the homeopathic perspective of how to hold a new vision/hologram in her heart.

We know from quantum physics that science and spirituality come together in a deeper understanding of the cosmos. We know both the past and the future can be altered from science - yet those who operate on faith also know this to be true.

Only most don't realize that to alter the future or the past this must be accomplished in the present moment which extends multi-dimensionally. I'm convinced that our spirit/soul is a multidimensional being that can expand its consciousness into these different realms or alternate vibrations. The whole DNA research about how DNA creates wormholes was the key that unlocked a door of exploration into multiple realities and unlimited knowledge. We just need to learn how to ask the right questions to access what we wish to learn and know. Hence intuition - a wormhole to direct knowledge.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry to keep trying to interrupt this serious discussion, but I'll try this one more time, because I'd really like to get some sort of an opinion. So, has anyone watched 'The Event'? http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/arrival/1329374 If so, what about the Planet X and Elenin (extermination-level event?) parallels in this episode? I still think it would be cool if all of the renegade piloted-planets, piloted-comets, piloted-dwarf-stars, piloted-asteroids, piloted-moons, subsurface-bases, ufo's, etc., became part of a Brave New Solar System aka the United States of the Solar System, and I'm not speaking of Nazi-like, harsh, and dictatorial solar system governance. Not the Old World Order. Not the New World Order. But the New Solar System, based upon Responsibility and an uncorrupted-form of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, appropriately adapted and applied to the entire solar system. Perhaps Nibiru (if it really exists) could orbit 1 astronomical-unit beyond the orbit of Pluto. Pluto and Nibiru for Planethood!! I will continue to think about Solar System Governance because of my insecurity and disillusionment with the lies, corruption, and confusion. I think the truth is really bad, and I doubt there is a satisfying solution. On the original Project Avalon, Tone3Jaguar posted on a thread regarding dowsing-derived information on a huge number of ufo's and et's surrounding Earth in cloaked-form. Has there been a follow-up or a reality-check on that information? If there are thousands of piloted asteroids and ufo's throughout the solar system, and all manner of life-forms and advanced-technology in underground bases, how significant would this make the approach of Elenin? Is something a brewing? Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm leaning toward the investigation of material which is at least five years old, to avoid the sensationalism of 'just around the corner' events. I realize that it's not as much fun to reality-check the older material, but this type of study might be very revealing...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey Oxy, I watched the entire series and found many inconsistencies and flaws in the logic with the main ET characters. It was only in the last episode that the cat was let out of the bag and everyone was left hanging as there will be no follow-up season to explain what the cat really was. Timelines are altered enough to know that pretty much know one knows what is going on until it happens.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Thank-you Carol. The series was mediocre, but I really liked that last episode. Again, I try to superimpose what we discuss, upon the sci-fi that I watch. I do a lot of filling in the blanks and extrapolating. I did that with 'V'. I keep wondering what's really going on. The report of the underground base nuking really has me creeped out. Even if that report is bogus, and 'The Event' is pure fiction -- the possibility that similar things might've happened or could happen -- is a very real possibility in my mind.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am

I was under the impression that the Event was really the galactic wave on its way to earth as ET did discuss how they would be affected (elevated) and humankind would be wiped out.

We already have a pretty big clue what a galactic wave with do from Patrick Geryl's account. http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

Astronomers Confirm Major Prediction From Patrick Geryl!

The American Astronomical Society has just made a major announcement on the state of the sun. Some unusual solar readings, including fading sunspots and weakening magnetic activity near the poles, could be indications that our sun is preparing to be less active in the coming years.

http://www.space.com/11960-fading-sunspots-slower-solar-activity-solar-cycle.html

In the following articles you can read that Patrick Geryl predicted unusual low activity on the sun and a slow reversal from the magnetic activity at the poles... followed by a ‘killer flare’ in 2012...

Killer Flare 2012

http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/killer-flare-predicted-for-december-20-2012

New updates are available; see page section Update August 2011

With so much conflicting ingot again this is a situation that one will only understand when it is experienced.

burgundia
    burgundia

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 12 Empty Comet Elenin Scientific Evidence Of Mass 20 Times Greater Than Earth

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1108/961/Comet_Elenin_Scientific_Evidence_Of_Mass_20_Times_Greater_Than_Earth.html

This is the BEST publicly available data and scientific analysis, which shows that Comet Elenin has a mass 10 to 20 times larger than Earth.

The following report is offered as a public service, and contains ONLY information that is publicly available. I have no access to classified information, and am not sworn to any secrecy oaths. I have spent (wasted?) years worrying my XXX off over this subject, and as a service to my fellow human beings, I’m giving you my best, and most credible, research results. My calculations show that the “comet” is very massive, but will not come CLOSE enough to Earth to cause global devastation (well, not by water, anyway!) This report includes enough data for you to calculate the “comet” mass yourself, so you don’t need to trust me, or anybody else! I’m not being paid by anybody to do this, so I’m donating months of my time and research for the common good.

Millions of people are VERY worried about this “comet”, and that is permitting the filthy bankers all the time they need to set us up for WWIII. Hopefully, with this new information on “comet” Elenin, we can finally set aside our main fears, and get on with the task of removing the corrupt parasites who are killing us, and our planet.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 am

http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2011/09/alert-bus-size-satellite-crashing-to.html

A 20-year-old satellite the size of a bus has fallen out of orbit and is expected to crash somewhere on Earth next week.

NASA says the giant satellite is plunging to earth more quickly than anticipated and will crash during a three-day window around September 24.

Wait a minute! Is this a cover story?

Hurtling at eight kilometres per second, it could land anywhere between 57 degrees north and 57 degrees south of the equator - most of the populated world, including Australia.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:47 am

Strange Light Seen In Skies All Over World

15 septembre 2011 21:11

News reports are saying that this is a 'near earth asteroid'. Watch the videos I've posted. Does that look like typical meteorite behavior to you? The object seems to be rocking to and fro in the sky. And a news reporter said this: "A lot of people said this was moving horizontally too, which might rule out a meteor."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JLSlMJVECk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftsKJTF5rU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatBkdLqAHA

Arrow http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1102/991/Strange_Light_Seen_In_Skies_All_Over_World.html

My son rang me up the other day to tell me he was seeing some bright object in the sky here in Belgium too.
    His girl friend saw it too . It was special enough to catch their attention . They could'nt figure out
    what it was as it changed color.

Love Always
    mudr
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 am

Another Elenin/Nibiru warning. There's a couple of nice syncing with the music. I enjoyed it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zIeuO9lrXk

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks metaw3. It is a bit confusing at times as some have the two identified as the same object.

The 3 days of darkness from nibiru is only speculation. I had always thought that event would be the result of a pole shift which I just don't sense is going to happen this year. More quakes, eruptions and extreme weather - yes. And we're not sure the comets will be striking the earth either. This is speculation. What I would expect instead is more solar activity and CMEs.

We also know that the Japan quake had a little help from HAARP. So it's probably a good idea just to monitor whats out there and keep watch. Meanwhile, stocking food, candles and water is always a good idea.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am

It would make sense to me if it was true. Because wherever I came from to Earth, if my soul family knew about this event, they would want a man on the ground for the spiritual experience of going through something like that. I like the idea that I'm here on Earth to live (or die) during this event. That's about the only thing I can come up with as a valid reason for the kind of being that I am wanting to be a human on Earth in 2011. It gives me hope.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 am

awww, sweet. Hugs

Some say this is the year, others 2012 the year and Pane says 2013 is the year. I've set all of that aside. This is the moment and all that there is - is the eternal present. Our consciousness and intention also affects what is going on around us meaning we do have an influence on the cosmos because we are made of the same stuff as the stars. When one is able to consciously access pure potential one creates from a divine level which alters probable futures. Which future do you wish to live in?

I tend to lean toward mudra's visualizations. Enlightened

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 pm

What happened to the idea of it breaking up or burning out. Is that been ditched ? Boy this is worse than Dallas. Cann't keep up. Rolling Eyes
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 pm

lawlessline wrote:What happened to the idea of it breaking up or burning out. Is that been ditched ? Boy this is worse than Dallas. Cann't keep up. Rolling Eyes
    Who Shot Elenin??
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:What happened to the idea of it breaking up or burning out. Is that been ditched ? Boy this is worse than Dallas. Cann't keep up. Rolling Eyes
    Who Shot Elenin??

Very funny.
    You know it was JR!!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 pm

greybeard wrote:

Very funny.
    You know it was JR!!!!

LOL

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Comet Levy and Levi from the Ancient Texts
    JULY 21, 2011

Not only is Comet Elenin in our sky at the moment, but we also have comet Levy up there.

See its NASA trajectory at
    http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?ID=dK06T010;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb

It’s interesting, as LEVY (or LevI) was mentioned in ancient history, including in the Bible.

Of further interest is that when Comet Levi is closest to the Earth, next January 9th, it will be about 9 million kilometers away. And of course 9 is the number of ending the old, in preparation for the new beginning.

I see they did a 324 reading/cycle/value. And 324 is the Harmonic of 2 PI, and a Double Cycle of Matter and Anti-matter would then be 6.48 Harmonic.

And this is in a time when a the phi cycle in this age is closing.

Also, look for this number – the age is 25,920 (years of traveling through the 12 zodiac signs) divided by 324 = 80 = harmony in infinity.

More information about the ancient story of Levi/Levy can be found in Aquarian Age Gospel of Jesus. Just Google that title and you’ll find it on-line.

Last night I was thinking of ENOCH that down-loaded the book Keys of Enoch to J.J. Hurtak. ENOCH was said to be “The Master of Time”.

However, both Enoch and Levi/y describe a deeper meaning of Initiation and unfolding of the Chakras from ………2-3456 to rest-up on the 7th.

In the Keys of Enoch, the Initiation process is described in chapter 314, which “coincidentally” is the number for PI, where there is much reference to Superconductivity.

Then in the Aquarian Age Gospel, in Chapters 50 to 56, you can read what it really means, in real life, to open the Chakra Gates for matter/particle Quickening.

If we now look at the number codes – LE = 35, [the reverse of EL = 53], and LEVI = 3549 = 21.

LEV (=354) in Latin is from LEV-IN the loaf of bread, as a starter or catalyst. And a rearrangement of the number principles = 345 = the Divine, 345 Triangle, which is the very basis of all Harmonic Codes.

And 9 ( the number for the letter “I”) to finish up with.

Now if we look at LEVY = 3547 = 19/ONE.

Further, the WHY, “Y” = “The Split”, Two from above – coming into one, OR, one dividing into two, going up.

Finally, if another reverse Y is added below the top Y, this Ancient Symbol means, 11 . 1 . 11, or all 4 coming into…….. The ONE.

And here we are about to be paid a visit by Comet “Levy” – all very interesting and timely.

Arrow http://www.theonelightgroup.com/latest/comet-levy-and-levi-from-the-ancient-texts

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Elenin, Honda + Levy - Fulfilling Hopi Prophecy??? - part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yhDHuI6QB4

Elenin, Honda + Levy - fulfilling Hopi Prophecy? (Orbit Diagram) - part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YK5nIizdyA

Love Always
    mudra