tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

lawlessline
    lawlessline

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 11 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Chris,

You may know something about this. I posted it on the What's Coming our Way thread but it could go here aswell?

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm

lawlessline wrote:Chris,

You may know something about this. I posted it on the What's Coming our Way thread but it could go here aswell?

Thanks lawlessline for this.
    I had not seen that one.
    I am as bemused as everyone else.
    Chris
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 am

Hmmmm, not Elenin but Nibiru. This from Russia with subtitles.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 am

Pole Shift, Earthquakes, & Celestial Alignments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TCOc-U8F0

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 am

Obama's West Coast Visit: President To Make Three Stops On The West Coast

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/31/obama-los-angeles-visit-p_n_943779.html

The president's trip will start in Seattle on Sept. 25. He will also make three stops in California: San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles. Obama's trip will wrap up in Denver on Sept. 27.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 am

And those who don't Know, Doomsday plane will protect the U.S president from Comet collision

Connect the dots.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 am

Keith Hunter :Nibiru - The evidence critically considered for its existence part 1

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t132p390-what-s-coming-our-way#54968

KEITH HUNTER: ELENIN, NIBIRU PART 2

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t132p390-what-s-coming-our-way#55306

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Micjer wrote:And those who don't Know, Doomsday plane will protect the U.S president from Comet collision

Too bad. However, I sense he is not going to do too well in the near future. Already he is sliding down in the polls to record lows.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Did Comet Elenin disintegrate or reveal an artificial energy shield?

September 3, 2011. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

Comet Elenin's current position - Sept 3, 2011. JPL
    According to an increasing number of astronomers including its discoverer, Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) has begun disintegrating. It was hit directly by a coronal mass ejection (CME) from the sun on August 19, and soon began loosing visibility - suggesting it was breaking up. In contrast, respected science author Richard C. Hoagland claims that an unmistakable tetrahedral energy shield was displayed by Elenin during the CME confirming beyond any doubt that it is indeed an artificial structure – a space ship. Hoagland claims that reports that Elenin has disintegrated are part of a disinformation campaign to distract the public away from Elenin’s artificial nature, and the world changing message it has for humanity. The latest satellite images of Elenin showing its uninterrupted passage from the CME, no breaking apart, and clearly displaying some kind of triangular energy shield appear to support Hoagland’s claims.

read more : http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-109.htm

Elenin stays the course(9/2/2011)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAjH0ac14XI&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Well, that is that. We all now know that there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Thubs Up UFO2

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 am

Carol wrote: there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Thubs Up UFO2

But that 's the norm isn't it Carol ? And on top of that we sprinkle pepper and salt ,
    hot chili or maple syrup just for the sake of giving some colors to it Wink

Love for You
    mudra

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 am

Seems Elenin has broken up... google it.

Just waiting for the Galactic Federation to claim responsibilty for saving our hides.

Guess we all get to live for a while longer anyway.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 am

Arrowwind , you're pretty funny. Insanely Happy

I wouldn't put it past them to claim responsibility for something like that.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Comet Elenin going, going … gone?
    Arrow http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2011/09/11/comet-elenin-going-going-gone-harvest-moon-tonight/

It’s faded to 10th magnitude according to recent observations by Australian amateur astronomers including astrophotographer Michael Mattiazzo, and now appears as little more than a smudge low in the western sky as viewed from the southern hemisphere. While moonlight and low altitude make Comet Elenin appear dimmer than it would be if higher overhead, the photo says it all.

Comet Elenin’s nucleus, the small, solid body at the center of the fuzzy coma estimated at several kilometers across, has almost certainly broken into icy bits due to the powerful gravity and heat from the sun en route to perihelion. Small comets, which are a friable mix of ice and dust, just aren’t built to withstand the intense solar heating they experience when swinging near the sun after eons in the deep freeze of the outer solar system.

The Green Bank Telescope is the world's largest fully steerable radio telescope. It was recently used to examine Comet Elenin. Credit: NRAO/AUI
    The breakup appears to have begun about August 19. That’s when the comet’s brightening trend stopped and slipped into reverse. At the same time, the core or nuclear region began to fade and elongate. Radio astronomers using the Greenbank Bank Telescope in West Virginia examined Comet Elenin in the “light” of radio waves on September 7 and reported no water, a good sign of the comet’s breakup.

Hubble Space Telescope photo of Comet S4 LINEAR shattered into individual icy fragments that vaporized away. The comet broke up due to solar heating at perihelion in late July 2000. Credit: NASA/ESA
    My hunch is that disintegration would cause a rapid increase in the amount of water at first as fresh material was exposed to sunlight. This would then be followed by a quick decline as the fragments vaporized away. Since these were the first radio telescope observations, the peak of water production may have passed, leaving little left to detect. I’m basing this on similar behavior observed in Comet C/1999 S4 LINEAR in July 2000. You can read the fascinating story of S4 LINEAR HERE.

As Comet Elenin drops into the sunset sky in the coming days, our next chance to see it will be about the 24th, when its dregs will cross the field of view of the coronagraph in the orbiting Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO). Perhaps we’ll see a glowing dust trail. As for viewing the comet in the pre-dawn sky in October, it really looks like you’ll need a telescope … if anything’s left to see at all.

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Beautiful PDF here :
    http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/188.pdf

There seems to be a pattern predicting a California quake Sep 15th.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Here is a video on Elenin with a dark sphere around it. I thought of lense flare but the poster say not. Any thoughts?

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/ELENIN_s_latest_and_amp_NIBIRU_s_Planet_X_first_photo_-_together?id=446e38169e6df11cf4f

t
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

metaw3 wrote:Beautiful PDF here :

To overstate the obvious, I do not like this. Especially when it is published by the university where I was an undergraduate and took coursework on earthquakes, mountains, and volcanoes. :op

hehehe?

Time to get out my cards and get the galaxy spinning.

As Arcturus is my witness...HANDS OFF OF CALIFORNIA!

No
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

lawlessline wrote:Here is a video on Elenin with a dark sphere around it. I thought of lense flare but the poster say not. Any thoughts?

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/ELENIN_s_latest_and_amp_NIBIRU_s_Planet_X_first_photo_-_together?id=446e38169e6df11cf4f

t

I checked the link he is giving to Planet astronomy org and can't find anything matching what he is presenting.

Arrow http://www.planet-astronomy.org/

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

I found it Mudra, about halfway down the page. BUT, I also found the blog of the guy who originally posted the photo here: http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=80351 AND this is the comment he (JohnG) made about the dark spot.........

Quote: C/2010 X1 Elenin - 7 September
    Managed to have another go at C/2010 X1 Elenin tonight before it set behind a hill.

Attached shots were taken at an elevation of just 12 degrees with the sky quite bright. The dark round spot under the comet is, I believe, an artifact from a streetlight that was just off to the right of shot.

The widefield shows clearly the galaxy, NGC 4697 and visible on the TIF's are NGC 4718 and 4705, also visible are a number of PGC galaxies.

5 x 2 minutes @ -20c with an SBIG ST8300C, images have been stretched somewhat to bring out the comet. Taken with the Takahashi FSQ-106 at Prime Focus. I doubt that I will get another attempt at this comet as it is dropping quite rapidly.

Cheers

Razz Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

HigherLove wrote:

To overstate the obvious, I do not like this. Especially when it is published by the university where I was an undergraduate and took coursework on earthquakes, mountains, and volcanoes. :op

hehehe?

No

Very nice that Arcturus showed itself to you at this time, eh Troy. I love you
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 am

Sanicle wrote:I found it Mudra, about halfway down the page. BUT, I also found the blog of the guy who originally posted the photo here: http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=80351 AND this is the comment he (JohnG) made about the dark spot.........

Quote: C/2010 X1 Elenin - 7 September
    Managed to have another go at C/2010 X1 Elenin tonight before it set behind a hill.

Attached shots were taken at an elevation of just 12 degrees with the sky quite bright. The dark round spot under the comet is, I believe, an artifact from a streetlight that was just off to the right of shot.

The widefield shows clearly the galaxy, NGC 4697 and visible on the TIF's are NGC 4718 and 4705, also visible are a number of PGC galaxies.

5 x 2 minutes @ -20c with an SBIG ST8300C, images have been stretched somewhat to bring out the comet. Taken with the Takahashi FSQ-106 at Prime Focus. I doubt that I will get another attempt at this comet as it is dropping quite rapidly.

Cheers

Razz Wink

Thats debunked then.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 am

Sanicle wrote:I found it Mudra, about halfway down the page. BUT, I also found the blog of the guy who originally posted the photo here: http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=80351 AND this is the comment he (JohnG) made about the dark spot.........
    Razz Wink

Thank you for your help Sanicle Cheerful
    Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 am

HigherLove wrote:

hehehe?

No

The Lightworkers/Anchors are on high watch...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 am

From http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/188.pdf

DISINFORMATION ABOUT ELENIN:
    One fact is certain, there is much disinformation regarding ELELIN. It does not seem to have the traditional attributes of a “Comet” -it may be a “Blue Star” or something else as some have observed a changing trajectory. Is it a prelude to the “Red Star” Planet x/ Nibiru to come later? NASA’s JPL has changed the coordinates of the ELENIN-Earth- Sun-Mercury Alignment from September 26, 2011 to the *27th! *JPL Updated stats on Sept 2, 2011.

ELENIN reaches Earth’s orbit at the Ecliptic not on Sept 11 then but on the Sept *14th! This alignment would then match the 188 Day Pattern. Some speculate that this could become the visible ‘2nd Sun’ because it is estimated that the coma & body has expanded to the size of Jupiter as some claim!

Because of its size, at the Alignment it may possibly block out the Sun with its hazy trail of debris for 3 days. Additionally, the electromagnetic influence of the Sun on the Align- ment could be “interrupted” at this time; a possible ‘pole shift’ could happen or a “wobble”. In November 2011-the Earth would likely be in direct impact from the debris trail of ELELIN-which may causes meteors of Ice and Fire to fall to the earth. Most nota- bly also, Comet YU55 which is trailing ELENIN will be .002 AUs from Earth which could be a near miss or direct hit on Earth with space debris or meteor showers!

ELENIN CONJUNTIONS:
    -SEPT 14 (9-14*) Intersection at Ecliptic -SEPT 27 Exactly between the Sun -Earth-Mercury *Updated JPL coordinates"

Indeed Troy. No pole shift. We're good to go.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm