tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
anomalous cowherd
aMuse
mudra
greybeard
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Floyd
14 posters

Sai Baba Dead

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Sai Baba Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Sai Baba Dead

Post  Mercuriel Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

The Path was always meant to be within - For Truly - Who can One believe any more than Their own Self ? Now the need to know as much as possible rings home hard or It should...

Wink

That said - This state of Being is only attainable once One stops Lying to Themself...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 am

Amen to that and ammend to those that need do so.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 am

What happendeed to aHole. has he taken over Baba's mantle?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 am

Cmon Bra - The Ahole stuff is borderline. I understand and have read this Thread but Its kind of out of line don't Ya think ?

Neutral

I mean - You can still be right and not call another Member a Name or Infer It right ? Thats like Gloating or Provocation isn't It ?

Huh ?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

Mercuriel wrote:Cmon Bra - The Ahole stuff is borderline. I understand and have read this Thread but Its kind of out of line don't Ya think ?

Neutral

I mean - You can still be right and not call another Member a Name or Infer It right ? Thats like Gloating or Provocation isn't It ?

Sai Baba Dead - Page 2 599874

Merc..if you go back and read his post its just starts insulting me me. The guy comes in from nowhere and just kicks off. No introduction nothing. Do you think he really came in just to comment on Sai baba? Im suprised his insulting post is still there as it was just a personal attack on me and my character! odd you saw the aHole bit but not his post. Please tell me you missed it mate! we do have guide lines about that? Be much better if you took it down then my response to it right! Then everyones happy.

As far as im concerned he is very much an ***** for that kind of behaviour but if youve got his back on this thats fine. I'll just go and sulk in the corner and you wont be my friend any more. I might even join Project Avalon!!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 am

OK, all dead and buried, yes? I love you

My sincere condolences to those to whom Sai Baba meant a great deal.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm

"My sincere condolences to those to whom Sai Baba meant a great deal "

yeah me too, if you get my drift.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Anomalous cowherd wrote:

oh dear, I probably just dislike gurus and cults in general, my opinions are probably FAR more inflammatory than Floyd's, and that is, if you abuse anyone in your quest and subsequent LYING in state of power, you ain't worth the things you achieve. Ends do NOT justify the means if you abuse a child, it simply means the person is NOT an empath, and that is not someone I would admire, let alone follow. Boundaries are useful at times.
    I don’t like gurus and cults, either. In fact, I have an allergy for any spiritual teacher. I feel sad that so many give their power away to another human being and they do it so easily. I don’t like Dalai Lama as much as I don’t like pope but even Dalai said that people need to know and observe a person very carefully for 12 years before they choose a spiritual teacher. I would say that the best time to choose a spiritual teacher is after.... we die.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 am

Interesting point *ninja, we all need teachers, here and hereafter, but what really good teacher asks the student to follow? In fact, many teachers instruct by our realising we do NOT want to be like them.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 am

I've seen the whole exchange so far and the only place I see where I could say anything was with You throwing out the "Ahole" reference instead of what We know this Member's Name to be.

Simply put - I can understand the initial mention of It this derogatory Name due to the fact that the other Poster inferred that a Pedo Video would titilate You. That deserved the "Ahole" reference but to carry It on after that - Once You had - IMO - Won Your point about Sai Baba versus this other Poster - Was and Is incorrect on Your part and is a Provocation no matter how Its spun...

BTW - I see everything...

Heh heh

We should know this. Calling someone a Name Who calls Us or Infers something about Us doesn't show Maturity - It shows the lack of It...

One can be right and not have to rub It in - No ? One can be called something Incorrectly and with Malice but does that mean that We then answer It in like kind ? Or is this about being better than We have been ?

Huh ?

Its just more of the same ole same ole Holmes.

No worries - Y'all might not have to put up with Me much longer anyways...

Crazy Happy

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:49 am

Merc it has to be put into perspective. Whoever it was only came here to stir up a bit of bother and I was just lentin him know I was onto him. Its nothing to do with maturity or lack of. Just a little warning shot across the bow to him letting him know he was wasting his time here. He also made a personal attack on my character which was out of line but then thats a classic part of the stirring technique. He certainly did deserve the ahole tag IMO.
    Anyway they are all just opinions and ultimately worthless and its over so forget about it man. End of.
    Anyway..where are you going..try to stay if you can. Hope all is well with your wife. Its nice to end talking about something important and significant.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 am

"No worries - Y'all might not have to put up with Me much longer anyways..."

y'all might not have to put up with ANY of us if things carry on according to da plan. In any case, I hope all is well with you both, or certainly as good as it can be in the midst of a manufactured apocalypse. Let's make it a good one.

Sometimes maturity (or what passes for it) is over rated... Ancient One
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:37 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:
    Sometimes maturity (or what passes for it) is over rated... Sai Baba Dead - Page 2 113683

Im not a fan of moral rectitude for its own sake. Its all a bit school teacherish. Life is much more hap hazard than that. To me humour, music and nature is how the universe speaks to me. Humans have little to teach me apart from how not to do things. I much prefer creatures. Unsullied and without ulterior motive and kind of wierd looking at the same time.
    Dos and donts is missing the point.
    I think a lot of the time we take ourselves to seriously so its good to break up the conditioned pattern of do and do not. (nothing like a good yodaism)
    Thats why I often expose my bottom cheeks on public transport for no apparrent reason
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:10 am

]b]Anomalous cowherd[/b] wrote:
    Interesting point *ninja, we all need teachers, here and hereafter, but what really good teacher asks the student to follow? In fact, many teachers instruct by our realising we do NOT want to be like them.

I was talking about spiritual teachers. Yes , children, teens, and young adults need teachers. I agree that good teacher never asks the student to follow. But adults don’t need teachers. They should take their personal and spiritual growth into their hands rather than looking for a father figure. It is a sign of immaturity. But were were programmed to look outside of ourselves for the answers and trust blindly teachers, scientists, or gurus. Secondly, good teachers teach to question everything but critical thinking was killed as Alice Bailey in 50’s was involved in changing educational system. They are very successful as according to research that was done a decade ago 2/3 of Americans have no the ability to think critically. I am afraid that this number is higher today. Yes, we need good teachers.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Before being able to reject or integrate a source of information accurately I think one has to be willing to get acquainted with it first . This is valid for Spiritual matters as any other area of life . What attracts us or not is really up to everyone as we are our own masters when it comes to know wether something resonates with us or not . I am unable to think with ideas like all gurus are bad or all gurus are good .We are forging our own destiny with the energy that is coming our ways and the choices we make about it is in our own hands entirely.It does'nt really matter to me who is teaching what or how .There are several spiritual teachings and philosophies that I am not specially attracted to but I am always open to listen to someone that dived into them sincerely and heartfully and hear how for them these have been a source of inspiration . So long as people no matter their opinion are not trying to take themselves so seriously as to enforce their point of view on others I believe openness is a great way to learn from each other and enhance our human relations.

Love Always
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Mudra wrote:

Before being able to reject or integrate a source of information accurately I think one has to be willing to get acquainted with it first . This is valid for Spiritual matters as any other area of life . What attracts us or not is really up to everyone as we are our own masters when it comes to know wether something resonates with us or not . I am unable to think with ideas like all gurus are bad or all gurus are good .We are forging our own destiny with the energy that is coming our ways and the choices we make about it is in our own hands entirely.It does'nt really matter to me who is teaching what or how .There are several spiritual teachings and philosophies that I am not specially attracted to but I am always open to listen to someone that dived into them sincerely and heartfully and hear how for them these have been a source of inspiration . So long as people no matter their opinion are not trying to take themselves so seriously as to enforce their point of view on others I believe openness is a great way to learn from each other and enhance our human relations.

Yes, we need to know a source of information. But we need to do with wide opened eyes and critical mind. I have learned a hard way that I accepted some spiritual beliefs or new science without investigating it seriously. Today, I check the background, connections of a person, and the source of information before I even would consider reading. Big mistake but I have learned my lessons. There are so much lies and deceptions. One of my friend said very wise words, “we have been compromised on so many levels” I absolutely agree and the level of how we have been compromised goes very deep. But there is a stage in our personal and spiritual growth that we don’t need to go outside of ourselves to look for the answers. We still will be learning and uncovering lies and deceptions. But we will not be moved by any new theory or teachings that may change our perception of reality but we will be seeking the truth. I love the name of this stage. It is called The Integrated Faith. But there is another one called wisdom, unfortunately, only a few could reach this stage.

Much love The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:18 pm

starninja wrote:
    Yes, we need to know a source of information. But we need to do with wide opened eyes and critical mind. I have learned a hard way that I accepted some spiritual beliefs or new science without investigating it seriously. Today, I check the background, connections of a person, and the source of information before I even would consider reading. Big mistake but I have learned my lessons. There are so much lies and deceptions. One of my friend said very wise words, “we have been compromised on so many levels” I absolutely agree and the level of how we have been compromised goes very deep. But there is a stage in our personal and spiritual growth that we don’t need to go outside of ourselves to look for the answers. We still will be learning and uncovering lies and deceptions. But we will not be moved by any new theory or teachings that may change our perception of reality but we will be seeking the truth. I love the name of this stage. It is called The Integrated Faith. But there is another one called wisdom, unfortunately, only a few could reach this stage.

Much love The Karen

I agree with you Star.
    I guess it's part of our learning process in aiming towards that "Integrated Faith " as you nicely call it, to be fooled a couple of times so as to realize that we are liable to fooling and deception once we blindly give the autority to someone or something . That finally triggers a thirst to search for our own answers and and finally realize we are our own masters.
    What is mirrored outside then in terms of lies and deception is our own amnesia regarding who we are and the full array of our abilities as beings.
    For me a true guide would be someone that helps you getting there in that state of pure ownership of self .

Hugs

Love Always
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Mudra wrote:

I agree with you Star.
    I guess it's part of our learning process in aiming towards that "Integrated Faith " as you nicely call it, to be fooled a couple of times so as to realize that we are liable to fooling and deception once we blindly give the autority to someone or something . That finally triggers a thirst to search for our own answers and and finally realize we are our own masters.
    What is mirrored outside then in terms of lies and deception is our own amnesia regarding who we are and the full array of our abilities as beings.
    For me a true guide would be someone that helps you getting there in that state of pure ownership of self.

Hehehe......I think that we are fooled more than a couple of times. But I have noticed that I can faster recognize lies and deceptions. I am aware that I may be fooled again but I have noticed that my intuition is speaking lauder. My friend said it beautifully,” we can be deceived for a while but when we wake up we are still innocent. I agree that our hearts stay pure.

Yes, we are own masters and it is a beauty to realize it. I say that we are the ultimate authority as we make a decision what we want to accept and what we don’t. But it is not easy to be nonconformist and maverick.

Amnesia regarding who we are......I hope that you don’t mean past lives memories.I was so close to get my past blocks removed by a shaman. Ironically, a person who recommended me a shaman had similar opinion about many subjects like I. That was deceiving for a short while. But my soul or, perhaps Guardian Angle, was working very hard and pushed me to dig into the past history. Then, everything was crystal clear. I am done with that kind of spirituality for good. Naughty

Well, nobody can guide us to get to the state of becoming who we are. Unfortunately, there are many who are unhealed and many who are using others and deceive them. I run away faster than I say Robert Redford from anybody who claims that they can teach or guide. Lolerz Those how are very aware can help with emotional healing but they don’t provide any guidance. It is against of empowering a person. Well, life is a journey, isn't it?

Much love, The Karen
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

starninja wrote:
    Mudra wrote:

I agree with you Star.

Yes, we are own masters and it is a beauty to realize it. I say that we are the ultimate authority as we make a decision what we want to accept and what we don’t. But it is not easy to be nonconformist and maverick.

Well, nobody can guide us to get to the state of becoming who we are. Unfortunately, there are many who are unhealed and many who are using others and deceive them. I run away faster than I say Robert Redford from anybody who claims that they can teach or guide. Lolerz Those how are very aware can help with emotional healing but they don’t provide any guidance. It is against of empowering a person. Well, life is a journey, isn't it?

Much love, The Karen

Personally I agree with you three lovely ladies. I cannot surrender to guru and i have a deep seated need to find out for my myself. In yogic terms its Jnana yoga, yoga of the mind. Now its not surprising that people in this forum have similar ideas, we are here in search of something, we challenge, analyze etc.. so no surprises in what you write or what you feel or how you see the world.

However! the yogis (actually all esoteric religions) also teach us that the mind is the great enemy, it must be defeated in battle... call it losing the ego, call it quieting the monkey, call it what you will; the result is the same, we need to break this intellectualization, the mind is not capable of grasping the higher truths, the higher awareness/ consciousness.. and using the mind to defeat the mind is about as hard as it gets, i think zen is the best way i have found of doing this (not that i have successfully done so with zen buddhism either)...

But I have managed spiritual highs at times in my life, and during this period the monkey was absolutely silent, i completely surrendered to the universe, i knew all was perfect exactly as it evolved, i had no desire, no need, no ego, no conern as to how things unfolded... so i know, for me, from my own experience, that surrendering to the flow is essential.. I also know that my monkey doesnt understand this concept. Your monkies dont either.

But! One valid and exceptionally succesful way of achieving this complete surrender is through a guru. Now its not my path, and its not yours, but it is valid. And easy, if you have that mindset.. and the guru or teacher or god or whatever, is just a bridge, once you have surrendered you are back in the universal flow and the guru will dissolve as part of that process...

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:

Personally I agree with you three lovely ladies. I cannot surrender to guru and i have a deep seated need to find out for my myself. In yogic terms its Jnana yoga, yoga of the mind. Now its not surprising that people in this forum have similar ideas, we are here in search of something, we challenge, analyze etc.. so no surprises in what you write or what you feel or how you see the world.

However! the yogis (actually all esoteric religions) also teach us that the mind is the great enemy, it must be defeated in battle... call it losing the ego, call it quieting the monkey, call it what you will; the result is the same, we need to break this intellectualization, the mind is not capable of grasping the higher truths, the higher awareness/ consciousness.. and using the mind to defeat the mind is about as hard as it gets, i think zen is the best way i have found of doing this (not that i have successfully done so with zen buddhism either)...

But I have managed spiritual highs at times in my life, and during this period the monkey was absolutely silent, i completely surrendered to the universe, i knew all was perfect exactly as it evolved, i had no desire, no need, no ego, no conern as to how things unfolded... so i know, for me, from my own experience, that surrendering to the flow is essential.. I also know that my monkey doesnt understand this concept. Your monkies dont either.

But! One valid and exceptionally succesful way of achieving this complete surrender is through a guru. Now its not my path, and its not yours, but it is valid. And easy, if you have that mindset.. and the guru or teacher or god or whatever, is just a bridge, once you have surrendered you are back in the universal flow and the guru will dissolve as part of that process...

I would never ever give my power to a guru. Only people who don’t have self esteem at all and don’t trust themselves could do it. Sad, indeed.

Hm......you repeat others teachings. I prefer to find on my own. I can quiet my mind and be fully present when I paint and with every brush I experience feelings that change from moment to moment. Secondly, I would never give up my desire, ego, or needs. I would be nothing, no individuality, no feelings,or no desire. A zombie like state. Insanely Happy We are here to create and love. What a horrible life to live without passion and if we don’t feel passion we don’t feel love and we can’t create. Your journey is different than mine. You prefer to think that a guru has the key to your spiritual enlightenment I know that it is a lie that has been sold to us. We were not born to become zombies but to be fully alive. I stand for a fully empowered human being not for empty mind void of feelings. But the good news is that people who were involved in Eastern spirituality are waking up. I met a number of them and they helped me tremendously as they shared their awakening and coming back to be fully alive. sunny
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 am

starninja wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:

I would never ever give my power to a guru. Only people who don’t have self esteem at all and don’t trust themselves could do it. Sad, indeed.

Hm......you repeat others teachings. I prefer to find on my own. I can quiet my mind and be fully present when I paint and with every brush I experience feelings that change from moment to moment. Secondly, I would never give up my desire, ego, or needs. I would be nothing, no individuality, no feelings,or no desire. A zombie like state. Insanely Happy We are here to create and love. What a horrible life to live without passion and if we don’t feel passion we don’t feel love and we can’t create. Your journey is different than mine. You prefer to think that a guru has the key to your spiritual enlightenment I know that it is a lie that has been sold to us. We were not born to become zombies but to be fully alive. I stand for a fully empowered human being not for empty mind void of feelings. But the good news is that people who were involved in Eastern spirituality are waking up. I met a number of them and they helped me tremendously as they shared their awakening and coming back to be fully alive. sunny

mmm ninja, you misunderstand and misquote me Very Happy but thats ok.. i did hope to make it clear that I have the same ideas you do, i need to find my own path, my own way, and i also agree there is a lack of passion in most teachings. I could never ever even consider surrendering to a guru.. but the point I wanted to make is that this is a valid path for some, and shouldnt be so easily dismissed.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am

What about believing we are each individually guided by our own Soul/Higher Self along the path that's right for US? I believe that 'teachers' are provided for us to cover all paths that each might need to tread along the way to develop into higher awareness. Each to his own. Listening to another is also a great lesson in humility to put the ego in its proper place when it comes to higher learning.

And what about that other method the Higher Self uses to guide us ......... synchronicity, which relies on being given a clue or answer to point us in the right direction by another being who may have learned something we need to know before us? There's a lot of evidence around that the being who is sometimes chosen to 'deliver' the message is not someone (or something) the monkey mind would credit as having anything worth teaching. But they, like us, have a heart and Soul, have learned lessons, and have something to give. We all do. We are all in this together, all becoming, and the goal is loving union with ALL. Judging another's belief as unworthy, that we only need our own Self, is a seperatist belief, not one of unity.

I also believe, or it has been my experience, that a great part of the early journey is to learn what's NOT right for us. These stages of the journey give us strength and teach us discernment and so are never wasted. Those who teach us, give us these sometimes harsh gifts, deserve our thanks, even those who may 'appear' to have chosen a darker path to us. They just might be at the stage where they need to learn to weild power wisely, to see the consequences of abusing it, and so are given it. And teach us that lesson in the process.

I believe 'Gurus' have their place too and, as has been seen from the posts of those who have been helped on their journey by Sai Baba, the gifts they give can be great, and much appreciated, in opening the hearts and minds of some. As such, what's being said here that's negative to Sai Baba, can only hurt them. And they are supposed to be our friends are they not?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

"As such, what's being said here that's negative to Sai Baba, can only hurt them. And they are supposed to be our friends are they not? "

I assure you, I am not in the least hurt by my statements regarding Bubba. I think this is a very important discussion regarding the state of things today.

Based on my experience of seeing through the viels, I feel these charlatans are really much more harmful than people can imagine, psychic vampires even. It hurts me and the world far more that this harvesting of people's trust and bliss continues.

Did you watch the video of this guy fake puking up the gold egg? How can worshipping such a bad sideshowman and arch materialist to boot be good? It's for babies! Actually babies have more sense, because they can see auras.

As for being supposed to be people's friends ?, I dont get this, I am only supposed to be myself. My friendship with humanity balks at such cheap tricks being swallowed, that's why we remain powerless, if people dont fall for some political authority figure, they seem to go for a fake spiritual leader.

I appreciate the balanced comments here, but I want people to grow up because I am tired of living in this mess.

I'm tired of seeing people devoured energetically by these vamps just as they begin to approach potential clear sightedness and heart connection . It's like the neophyte gives off a smell in the underworld and whoosh, in comes the oh so blissful guru who then injects the worshipper with a substance that only makes them crave more. It's like marrying your drug dealer. Spiritual materialism even, and there's a phrase "coined" by another sex addict guru. What is it with these guys and their libidos? I guess everybody gave them theirs. Yes, power does corrupt.

And peodophilia is a big fat NO to me, how can this ever be justified? Honestly?

I'd sooner follow Mudra any day, but she doesn't want followers. See, that's what Im getting at.

Teachers are another story, every person on our path is a potential teacher if we continue to be students of life itself.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 am

anomalous cowherd wrote: "
    And peodophilia is a big fat NO to me, how can this ever be justified? Honestly?

I agree with you AC
    The guy was sick and coming on here trying to defend what he did is just plain old wrong. Its defending the indefensible. There is never any justification for these predator pederasts to do what they do under any circumstance. Its an alarming breach of trust ad wholly un-holy.

Im sure God doesnt have a preference for young teenage boys right? If that was the case, we would all be living in a pretty Xxxxxx up universe.

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 am

Actually, his vomitting of the golden egg was stomach turning on it's own, the fact people are impressed by this adds to my outrage. The peodo thing comes as no surprise.

Really sad is all I can say but sadder still people defend it. It's true I am no friend to the peodo or those that excuse it because the shmuck inspired others to do good things.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:51 pm