tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor

Anonymous

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  Empty Time Shifts - Starfire Tor

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 am

Anonymous

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  Empty Re: Time Shifts - Starfire Tor

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 am

The Genesis Of The Vortex Peace Prayer
    And Why Usual Peace Prayers Don't Work As Intended

The Vortex Peace Prayer was developed from my Reality Shift research, and the Reality Shift Manifestation protocols that I have developed over the years. The First Vortex Peace Prayer launched on 10-31-01. The information in this article has been revised and updated to accommodate the 10-31-06 and onward Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift Missions.

I envisioned and realized The Vortex Peace Prayer because of the ongoing conflicts and wars that plague the planet like a march to doomsday. I also created the Vortex Peace Prayer in response to a mystery that I had been studying for years, namely, with the millions of people who pray for peace year after year ... why are we still a planet engaged in never ending war? I have no doubt that the power of the mind is a very great force, and the power of collective minds should be an even more amplified force when focused on the same intent. Then why don't usual peace prayers work as intended? With all of that peace prayer energy being generated, how could it possibly fail? But the usual peace prayers do fail, and that's a historical fact. Where does all the usual peace prayer energy go, if not delivering the intent of the peace prayer? And why do people continue to repeat these usual peace prayers, when it is so obvious that they fail to meet the intent of the prayer?

What the history of usual peace prayers shows, is that they don't stop people from hating and killing. They don't resolve territorial differences. They don't stop the rampant abuse of life and liberty. They don't stop intolerance, and the ignorance and fear that fuels it. They don't stop the greed and lust for power that ignites aggression and conflict. They don't counter the service to self mind set that permeates society. And they don't bring the wisdom necessary for the usual peace prayer participants to realize that repeating the same pattern will get you the same result .... a misdirection and misuse of the human potential, and a continuation of conflict and war.

In reviewing the general trend of usual peace prayers, it was clear that the usual peace prayer crafters and participants did not understand the science of how and why desire can be transformed into manifested reality. It was also clear that the usual peace prayer crafters and participants did not take into account, nor apparently understand, the dynamics of the world nor the symbiotic relationship between war and peace. They most certainly had no awareness or comprehension of the Core Matrix, which I discovered along with Time Shifts and co-existing time lines. Without an understanding of the existence and workings of the Core Matrix and co-existing time lines, the key to the science of manifesting cannot be fully understood nor applied. And what is a prayer, if not a desire transformed into a manifested reality?

As I pondered and researched this mystery, about the failure of usual peace prayers to deliver peace as intended, I amassed a great deal of information on the many beliefs about the power of prayer. I was able to chart how and why prayers were used, who were promoting and using prayers, whose prayers failed to deliver the desired results, and whose prayers seemed to deliver the desired results. This turned into a study into belief systems, religions, history, folk lore, rituals, quantum mechanics, bio-genetics, the brain, and the psi factor. I had already discovered the existence of Reality Shifts, long before I embarked on the prayer research. But the prayer research was helpful in developing my understanding of Reality Shifts, which later lead to developing my Reality Shift Manifestation protocols. It is these Reality Shift Manifestation protocols that are the foundation mechanism of the Vortex Peace Prayer.

After many years of intensive research, I solved the mystery of why usual peace prayers fail. Failed peace prayer energy, like any energy, doesn't just vanish into nothingness. Energy leaves a trail. It must go somewhere, even if it is transformed into an energy other than its original form and intent. Since there is currently no device that can measure and track the actual energy of a prayer, tracking failed peace prayer energy can only be done by observing peace prayer and warfare cause and effect. In other words, what happens in the world after these usual peace prayers are launched. What reaction, if any, would the usual peace prayer have on the more current elements of war? What reaction, if any, would the usual peace prayer have on the historic elements of war? The history of conflict and warfare, aligned with the efforts of usual peace prayers, gave the clearest view of the cause and effect situation. I discovered that usual peace prayer energy not only went somewhere and did something, but how it transformed and functioned was an astounding find. You see, there is a symbiotic connection between the energy of war and the energy of peace. Historically speaking, any peace that the planet has ever known has come about by an act of conflict and/or war. That's the way our societies are conditioned to respond to problems. Therefore, when you engage in the usual peace prayer, you are actually bringing about the conflict or war intended to bring about peace. The usual longstanding peace prayer manifests war because peace is historically a product of war.

I developed The Vortex Peace Prayer as a solution to the usual peace prayer failure problem. The Vortex Peace Prayer, by its very design of utilizing my Reality Shift Manifestation protocols, bypasses the failure trap that usual peace prayers encounter. The Vortex Peace Prayer works, not only because of the Reality Shift factor, but because the elements being copy/pasted into the dominant time line deal with changing global human awareness, responsibilities, and attitudes as a support system of peace. The Vortex Peace Prayer does not target any one group or their beliefs, nor does it support any cause or belief as being right or wrong. The Vortex Peace Prayer, using Reality Shift protocols and vital Key Peace Elements, seeks to heal the root of the warfare and conflict problem at the source. Once the Key Peace Elements are copy/pasted into the dominant time line, as well as needy co-exiting time lines and the Core Matrix, people around the world will have the basic support tools they need to reform a world that chooses peace over war. The Vortex Peace Prayer helps the planet evolve toward a lasting and realistic peace, by consensus.

You are going to have to wrap your brain around what I've revealed, come to terms with the reality of the facts about the failure of ordinary peace prayers, and up your learning curve on The Vortex Peace Prayer. Once you understand the basic science of manifesting through a Reality Shift, you will see how logical The Vortex Peace Prayer is, and how genuinely natural it is to work with. The ability to Reality Shift is a natural part of being human. Whether or not you're aware of it, you engage in Reality Shifting all the time. Even a simple wish has the ability to engage the mechanism of Reality Shifting. What I've done is to not only develop Reality Shift protocols that work under controlled conditions, I've found the Key Peace Elements that make the Vortex Peace Prayer an effective and natural tool for peace.

The Core Matrix, Co-Existing Time Lines, and Reality Shifts

Our world is actually made up of co-existing time lines that stream from the Core Matrix, which functions something like the hard drive on a computer. The Core Matrix stores all of the data needed to run time line programs. Our brains act as an interface with the Core Matrix, and the many co-existing time lines, as well as being energy generators and transceivers. Each co-existing time line, and the individual data that the time lines are comprised of, are separated only by subtle differences in frequencies. If you think about radio, and how different radio stations can broadcast simultaneously, yet be picked up separately on a radio, you'll understand more about how different frequencies can allow different transmissions to co-exist in the same space and time. You can choose which radio broadcast you wish to listen to by tuning into the frequency of that broadcast, through the use of a radio receiver. Just because you are tuning in to only one radio broadcast doesn't mean that all other transmitting broadcasts have stopped broadcasting. In fact, all of the radio stations are co-broadcasting regardless of whether you are aware of them or not.

The brain has the ability to tune in to co-existing time lines. This is a natural psi function. But even more remarkably, the brain acts as an interface to the Core Matrix and co-existing time line data and time line programs. The brain, with its interface, also has the ability to download and utilize Core Matrix data. Furthermore, through this interface, the brain can copy data from other co-existing time lines, then paste that data into one or more other co-existing time lines ... most notably the dominant time line as distinguished by the person's conscious awareness - or awareness level of attunement. This act is called a controlled Reality Shift, for which I have developed psi protocols.

When a person's soul joins the brain in this Reality Shift protocol, the Reality Shift results are strengthened and amplified. Therefore, the inclusion of the soul is a very important ingredient to insure the best Reality Shift results. And while the brain is the bio interface with the Core Matrix and co-existing time lines, the soul is part of the Core Matrix itself.

The Vortex Peace Prayer psience is based on my Reality Shift protocols. The data being copied from co-existing time lines, and pasted into our dominant ever warring time line, are the Key Peace Elements that are abundant in peaceful time lines and in short supply in our warring time line. These Key Peace Elements were chosen because they are the foundation elements by which people naturally choose peace and harmony, without sacrificing the ability to be strong and free. When these natural foundation elements of peace are in short supply in a time line, the affected world is constantly embroiled in the problems that drive conflict and war. When the Key Peace Elements are copy and pasted into the needy time lines, it is like an immediate infusion of intelligent light. The newly altered co-existing time lines are saved to the Core Matrix 'hard drive', where the altered time lines are 'write protected'. This means that the copy/paste time line infusion of Key Peace Elements cannot be deleted or corrupted. Every co-existing time line will benefit from the write protected Vortex Peace Prayer, as needed to live in a world of true and lasting peace and harmony.

While Reality Shifts are instantaneous, and results can be tracked, it is unwise to think that a single Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift mission can bring complete peace and harmony immediately. From the copy/paste infusion of Key Peace Elements, the planet and time line must adjust to and evolve with the new Key Peace Elements. It will also be necessary to add more Key Peace Elements, in future Vortex Peace Prayers, as a way of building and evolving the Reality Shifting support system to peace and harmony. The Vortex Peace Prayer is a commitment of intent, time, and energy.

The Key Peace Elements

The Vortex Peace Prayer, with its 8 Key Peace Elements Reality Shifted into our dominant time line, and write protected in the Core Matrix, is a pro-active psi mission that positively alters the way people think and relate to each other and everything that is planet earth. Here are the 8 Key Peace Elements, and why they were chosen as foundation elements of a true, sensible, and lasting peace.

THE FIRST KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where both men and women live in mutual harmony and respect for one another. Regardless of one's gender, age, race, or color, each person is honored as a precious life-force and is encouraged to become the best person that they can be.

The 1st Key Peace Element Explained:

The 1st Key Peace Element involves equality and freedom for woman. Not only will women cease to be oppressed, abused, and treated like property, but many women themselves will be freed from viewing themselves as inferior. This goes for those backwards and oppressive attitudes, not only in countries and religions, but in the work place and family structure as well. This gender equality and freedom must be embraced as a natural state of being, which I know it was in the long ago and other co-existing time lines. This means that abusive, oppressive, and demeaning anti-female concepts will cease to be. It also means that women cannot abuse men in the same way that men abused them. It must come to pass that future generations will look back upon history and wonder how anyone could have been so backwards, harmful, and unenlightened.

Once this new attitude and enlightenment takes hold, the negative behavior stops. Look at the main problem areas in the world and how these locations and societies abuse the rights of women. Their warring and violent mindset, and abuse of women's rights, go hand in hand. Look at most of the conflicts and wars ever fought in any country at any time. You'll see that violence and war was mostly generated, and supported, by men living in a society that does not view woman as having equal rights and voices. If the oppressive attitudes of these people changed, and they no longer abused or oppressed women, the rest of their mindset would change for the better. It would have to, as a natural course of social evolution. Even the more liberal countries are only as good as their treatment of its women. Everybody would improve with this 1st Key Peace Element in place.

THE SECOND KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where all people respect and embrace the life force and well being of all animals and creatures of the earth. People treat the animals and creatures of the earth with a compassion and affection born of desire, knowledge, consideration, awareness, and wisdom.

The 2nd Key Peace Element Explained:

The 2nd Key Peace Element involves compassion and kindness to all creatures. My research revealed that people who abuse and kill people, begin by abusing and killing animals. Every child who has killed people, started off by torturing and killing animals. All countries and people, who wage war, use animals to test their killing weapons and chemicals. Many religions and societies started off by incorporating the sacrificing of people and animals as tributes to their god/gods, and as part of their prayers. While using human sacrifices has waned, animal sacrifices abound. The connection between animal cruelty and crimes against humanity go hand in hand. There is a mentality attitude adjustment needed here, and making us the true compassionate caretakers of all creatures will go a long way to making us all better and kinder people. And this is a major ingredient in the attitude of people who can live in peace.

THE THIRD KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where people treat the earth with respect, and with a wisdom that supports the planet's health and longevity. The air and the water are kept clean and pure, and the forests, fields, beaches, and mountains are cherished, embraced, and protected as an all important life supporting life force.

The 3rd Key Peace Element Explained:

The 3rd Key Peace Element involves being the responsible caretakers of our planet. Too many people only care about what the planet can give them while they are alive, and they care nothing for those who come generations after them. Planetary caretakers cherish the earth, whether they physically walk the planet or not. My motto is "Abuse the earth, you'll lose the earth." This attitude adjustment is very far-reaching into every business, and belief system, and way of life and is certainly a key support ingredient to peace.

THE FOURTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where Justice and Fairness permeates every aspect of our lives, both individually and as a global community. Our world is a place of personal and global truth, honor, and inborn common sense that is free from self interest, ignorance, and prejudice. It is a harmonious world where the shared established wisdom teaches that to be Just and Fair is preferred and equal to being physically, emotionally, and spiritually powerful.

The 4th Key Peace Element Explained:

The 4th Key Peace Element involves being Just and Fair. Just and Fair does not mean being weak, even though this is what people are conditioned to believe through the actions of others. People are taught that life is un-Fair and that only the powerful will benefit from their manipulation of whatever Truth, Justice, and Fairness systems are in place ... which are systems that these service to self elite control. Whether an individual or a group, everyone has experienced being wronged by the controllers of un-Truths. These types make sure that people who have been wronged will remain powerless to un-do the wrongs and make things right.

Living in a world of Justice and Fairness should not have to be a battle, but it is. In truth, a world that is Just and Fair is a strong world ... and much stronger than an un-Fair and un-Just world could ever be. Why? Because the wasted human resources that go into battling this Justice and Fairness control issue, can then be spent on better things that support our planet's evolution toward a realistic peace. Those who control Justice and Fairness, where the wronged have little to no voices, are also those who control the issues of war, famine, disease, prejudice, greed, and the other negative elements that support a planet at war.

THE FIFTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where kindness, good deeds, compassionate hearts, wise souls, and service to others is desired, valued, appreciated, respected, and nurtured as the standard of excellence upon which our world survives and thrives.

The 5th Key Peace Element Explained:

The 5th Key Peace Element involves the need to correct one of the largest human based flaws on the planet. This flaw is so pervasive and self perpetuating, that it single-handedly insures that truth, ethics, and goodness have little chance of becoming a dominant human force in the world. Without truth, ethics, and honesty as the dominant force - peace cannot survive and thrive. This flaw is found at every level of life in every country, from the top leadership and right down through the ranks to the every day masses.

The flaw exists because the collective human race has decided, in its self serving view of what it values, that the only thing that matters are the results that deliver power, money, and prestige. Who or what a country, group, company, or person destroys, defrauds, or defames has no weight when judged against what that action can bring into the coffers. This acceptance, of unacceptable behavior, has become the norm in our global society. And being so, it has left honest folks and truth seekers at the mercy of a system which does not value ethics and truth. This flaw creates a world were the good are left to fend for themselves in a David and Goliath world that is stacked against a positive outcome. For too long, truth and honesty have been the underdog, and those standing up for it have constantly been victimized.

The 5th Key Peace Element can help create a world where truth and honesty become the standard of excellence. Only in this type of environment can peace have a chance. Editing in the 5th VPP Element does not mean creating a weak world, although those who benefit through deceit and fraud would want you to believe that. Editing in this 5th element means setting the global stage for the overcoming of ignorance. It is this state of ignorance that keeps humans in thrall to those who dominate the world.

THE SIXTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where truthful knowledge of our physical, spiritual, and virtual origins - as well as our history on planet earth and elsewhere - is known, understood, embraced, and forever integrated into the core of our being. Should any of this truthful knowledge be suppressed information, whether by deliberate intent or ignorance, set this knowledge free to become forever part of our core being. Should any of this truthful knowledge be information not yet known, bring this knowledge into the light where it becomes forever part our core being. If truthful knowledge, of our origins and history, is suppressed and in the hands of an elite few, set the information free to become forever part of our core being. If truthful knowledge, of our origins and history, is suppressed by any government or group or belief system, set the information free to become forever part of our core being. If truthful knowledge was destroyed, by whatever means and for whatever reason, set the information free to become forever part of our core being . If truthful knowledge was used to promote untruths, separate truth from lie and set the information free to become forever part of our core being . Whatever truthful Hall Of Records there may be, set the information free to become forever part of our core being.

The 6th Key Peace Element Explained:

The 6th Key Peace Element targets the heart of what keeps war in dominance on planet earth ... ignorance. Ignorance of the origins of humans, ignorance of the history of this planet, ignorance of science, and ignorance of our relationship with everything. The world can never know peace, as long as real and truthful human history and planetary and cosmic knowledge is suppressed. This is why it is necessary to release suppressed information, as far as these origins, history, and science are concerned. Anyone who thinks that humans can keep supporting illusion, and also have a peaceful planet, is only fooling themselves.

THE SEVENTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where truthful knowledge of our core being is known, understood, embraced, and forever integrated into our awareness of all existence in all worlds, all dimensions, all realms, all realities, and all time lines. Make this a dominant world and time line in which our core being is aware of the existence and interaction between our soul, mind, body, and virtual self. Make this a dominant world and time line in which our core being is aware of the existence of, and interaction with, other beings, entities, and energies. Make this a dominant world and time line in which we can discern between those entities, beings, and energies who have and share truthful knowledge, and those beings, entities, and energies who suppress truthful knowledge and promote untruths. Make this a dominant world and time line in which truthful knowledge, revealing the existence and importance of the Core Matrix, Time Shifts, Reality Shifts, co-existing time lines, and the Cosmos beyond is no longer suppressed information - but is information that our core being and collective consciousness acknowledge, understand, and embrace.

The 7th Key Peace Element Explained:

The 7th Key Peace Element is an extension of the 6th Key Peace Element, where vital suppressed information is set free as a means of combating the ignorance that allows war and conflict to thrive. The Core Matrix, Time Shifts, Reality Shifts, and co-existing time lines are the greatest secret bar none. And through revealing this greatest secret, there is also the reveal of a Time Wars that has been going on for thousands of years. Remember, in order to understand peace, one has to understand war ... and that especially means a Time Wars, that most people on earth know nothing about.

THE EIGTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT creates a dominant world and time line where The Vortex Peace Prayer, and those who participate in the Vortex Peace Prayer, are respected, encouraged, and protected in the past, the present, the future, in all dimensions and co-existing time lines now and forever. Also protected, respected, and encouraged are the seekers and revealers of the truthful knowledge of our physical, spiritual, and virtual origins - as well as our history on planet earth and elsewhere - whether in the past, the present, the future, in all dimensions, and in all co-existing time lines now and forever.

The 8th Key Peace Element Explained:

Good deeds, and good people, need to be protected in a world that supports the darker side and suppresses truthful knowledge. It's the right thing to do.

Participating In The Vortex Peace Prayer

The Vortex Peace Prayer, with its 8 Key Peace Elements Reality Shifted into our dominant time line, is a pro-active program that positively helps people make the positive life changes that alter the way they think and relate to each other and everything that is planet earth. This is not done through mind control or a force of will, but by bringing elements into the time line that support a realistic, healthy, and lasting peace. The current 8 Key Peace Elements were chosen as the foundation elements of a true, sensible, and lasting peace.

The Vortex Peace Prayer can be initiated by any sincere person who follows my Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift protocols to the letter. No other special psi skills are required, although honed psi skills can enhance your level of participation. The Vortex Peace Prayer does not favor any religion, belief system, society, or country so it's best to completely leave your beliefs and pre-conceived notions out of the energy you invest in the Vortex Peace Prayer. Bringing your own beliefs and notions into the mix doesn't harm the effectiveness of the Vortex Peace Prayer, it just removes your energy from the equation. This is because there is a problem in invoking aspects of any belief, religion, or preconceived notion because all of these involve some level of unhealthy behavior that enables conflict and war.

It's fine to join your energy with other positive multi dimensional beings, as long as they support all aspects of the Vortex Peace prayer as designed. Launching the Vortex Peace Prayer, from the higher Astral Realm, is recommended for those who can. Beings who are apt to join in the Vortex Peace Prayer energy are genuine Angels, Spirit Guides, Astral Guardians, Totems, and Elementals ... as long as no part of them has been abusive to any of the 8 Key Peace Elements. Or you can just go with your own soul and brain as the primary connectors and facilitators of your Vortex Peace Prayer participation.

All 8 Key Peace Elements work together synergistically, and all those who participate become part of the synergy. Hopefully, each individual who participates will also choose to continue, over the years, as a "Vortex Peace Prayer Guardian". The more people participating in The Vortex Peace prayer, the more powerful the influence of the Reality Shift will be. The actual Vortex Peace Prayer is the Reality Shift template by which you launch your personal part of the Vortex Peace prayer.

Finding Your Personal Vortex To Amplify Your Participation

I attached the word 'vortex' to this Reality Shift peace prayer because I personally launch my individual Vortex Peace Prayer from an actual energy vortex. I find that when I launch from within the energy vortex, my contribution is amplified and I'm better able to link up with all of the other Vortex Peace prayer participants.

Not everyone has access to a real vortex, either one that is well known or one that is little known and personal. If you don't have access to this type of vortex, don't be concerned. You yourself are a vortex, and your brain and soul are directly interfaced with the Core Matrix and co-existing time lines. Therefore, where ever you are you are within a personal vortex. Under these circumstances, it's best to create a personal space where you can gather and raise your own energy and launch the Vortex Peace Prayer without distraction. Do create an environment that is conducive to raising your personal power, whether it involves lighting, sound, color, clothing, objects, and smells. As long as the environment you create is compatible with the intent and protocols of the Vortex Peace Prayer and the 8 Key Peace Elements, you'll be fine.

I recommend repeating the Vortex Peace Prayer every day that the mission launch window is open. I recommend joining the Vortex Peace Prayer for every future Vortex Peace Prayer mission, as your ability to contribute will grow more powerful with every effort.

Safeguards

Whenever engaging in any type of psi work, it is imperative that you take steps to protect yourself against unwanted elements who might want to intrude upon your psi work. I recommend using your brain and soul to form a stealth firewall of energy around yourself, and program it to extend into all dimensions and co-existing time lines. Remember, your brain is a natural interface with multiple dimensions and co-existing time lines, so once you consciously program the firewall the interface will take over from there. Your personal energy firewall will not only keep unwanted energy out, regardless of its origins and/or intent, but like all good firewalls it makes you undetectable to negative energy.

The Vortex Peace prayer, because of how and why it exists, has certain built in protection. This protection extends to every single person and being who participates. There are many levels to how this protection works. At its most basic level, this protection works because of the high Astral Realm level the Vortex Peace Prayer launches from and exists in. This is a place where Vortex Peace prayer participants natural work at, simply because they are participating in the Vortex peace prayer. This is also a level where negative energy and intent cannot go and cannot exist. The Vortex Peace Prayer itself has a built in 'write protect' to it, which extends protection to the participants.

What I have shared about Reality Shift Manifestation, whether here or elsewhere, is only a portion of what I know. I have purposefully limited my sharing to the positive applications of Reality Shift Manifestation. I will probably never share all that I know, at least until such time that I am convinced that the majority of people are freely and joyously living a life that promotes service to others instead of service to self. It is that service to self attitude and lifestyle which supports the breeding ground of conflict and war. It would be unwise for anyone to think that they can use my Reality Shift Manifestation protocols - or any psi protocol - to interfere with the launching and implementation of The Vortex Peace Prayer. There are untouchable safeguards built into the Vortex Peace Prayer, that not only neutralize such bad behavior, but will mark such a person and attempt with the unshakable Astral Tag of Justice. Just strive to be a wise and ethical caretaker of the knowledge I have shared.
    http://www.starfiretor.com/VPP_PsienceApplication.htm
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 am

The Philadelphia experiment hoax report http://www.starfiretor.com/PE/ThePhiladelphiaExperimentHoaxReport.htm it was a hoax!

So Al Bieleck is a hoax
    The Wingmakers are a hoax and what is really behind them is trying to time shift us into their desired outcome
    Mad 1 honestly the time they have made us waste trying to make us believe in flying pigs

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  4342733-flying-pig-vector

The webbots predicted this revealing, it appears that most of the conspiracies are black ops made up to make us fullfill their set ideas Hypnotize
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 am

More in youtube
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 am

This is important, why prayer doe not work

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 am

If we want to change the outcome of 2012 we have to change our intent

Speculating here, if we do not want to be invaded by hostile (local or outer space) aliens (as in unknown) we just have to focus on being sovereign and deny access and permission to be taken over by unknown dark forces or any other forces different than ourselves?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:49 am

I found this is Starfire Tor chat log http://www.starfiretor.com/StarfireTor-WhitleyStrieber-Dreamland-3-24-2010-Chat.htm

JohnTrue: Y-files. It is important to take the time to look at things properly. The Philadelphia Experiment is a hoax, and many people use it as foundation for their stories. This is why it is important to realize it is not real, it never happened. It was made up by a disturbed mind.

whitley_strieber: I hate these people like Basiago, the Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiment people, the Wingmakers, the Serpo people, the Alternative 3 people, etc., etc, who create these silly fictions around some very important realities. And either we went to the moon or Edgar Mitchell is a world-class liar.

Starfire_Tor: Every Co-Existing Time Line is a program that goes through our brains. That program dictates how we perceive reality. Things go weird with reality when there's a glitch in the Core Matrix programming that streams the Time Lines.

Starfire_Tor: Yes Whitley about those hoaxes. The truth about Time travel is far more fantastic than those hoaxes. And those hoaxes keep people from knowing the truly fantastic and essential
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am

The Philadelphia experiment hoax

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  YES_CarlMeredithAllenakaCarlosAllendeConfession

Carl Meredith Allen Hoax Confession This newspaper article, published in "The News of Colorado Centennial Country" August 22, 1986, features a hoax confession by Carl Meredith Allen. He admitted that the Philadelphia Experiment was a hoax, wholly perpetrated by him. Depending on his mood and mental state, Allen would confess to the hoax, retract the confession, and then confess again. His last public spin was to confess the hoax, which he stuck to until his dying day. But by then, few even knew his name or that he had ever been the source of the Philadelphia Experiment hoax. In the same article, he claimed that he was one of only four people who understood the Unified Field Theory because he was taught it by Albert Einstein. Even after his death, the hoax continues through generations of willful disinformationists, who use the Philadelphia Experiment brand as a personal marketing tool. The damage to authentic Time Travel research has been severe.

http://www.starfiretor.com/PE/BiographiesPhotos.htm

Awesome stuff, all the above research, posts, changes everything we have been told about time travel, Al Bieleck, Remote Viewing and the Wingmakers. I think that investigating more about Starfire Tor is a must and it the only serious hope to change Earth's outcome in 2012?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 am

The USS Eldridge DE-173 was sold, yes SOLD to Greece...now that is a turn around isn't?

John Eldridge, Jr., born 10 October 1903 in Buckingham County, Va., graduated from the Naval Academy in 1927. After flight training at Pensacola, Fla., he served at various stations on aviation duty. From 11 September 1941 he was Commander, Scouting Squadron 71, attached to Wasp (CV-7). Lieutenant Commander Eldridge was killed in action in the Solomons 2 November 1942. For his extraordinary heroism in leading the air attack on Japanese positions in the initial invasion of the Solomons, 7 and 8 August 1942, he was posthumously awarded the Navy Cross.

The following statistical information was obtained from operational archives, the deck log, and the war diary of the USS Eldridge DE-173.

The USS Eldridge DE-173 was a Cannon class destroyer escort was laid down on February 22, 1943, and launched on July 25, 1943 by the Federal Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Company of Newark, New Jersey. She was commissioned on August 27, 1943 at the New York Navy Shipyard, and was assigned to escort duties in the Atlantic until May 1945, when she was assigned to service in the Pacific

The Cannon class destroyer escorts were built primarily for ocean anti-submarine warfare escort service during World War II, and also served as escorts for cargo ships. Because of their diesel electric tandem drive, they were also known as DET type escorts. The USS Eldridge DE-173 was named after Lieutenant Commander John Eldridge, Jr., who was killed in action in the Solomons, on August 7, 1942, and was posthumously awarded the Navy Cross.

After the USS Eldridge DE-173 was commissioned, she stayed in New York Long Island Sound until September 16, 1943. She sailed to Bermuda on September 18, 1943, and stayed near Bermuda while undergoing sea trials and training. On October 15, 1943, as part of a convoy, she left the Bermuda area for New York. The convoy arrived, in New York harbor, on October 18, 1943. The USS Eldridge DE-173 remained in New York harbor until November1, 1943, when it was part of the escort for Convoy UGS-23 New York Section. On November 2, 1943, the convoy entered the Naval Operating Base at Norfolk, Virginia. On November 3, 1943, the same convoy departed for Casablanca, where it arrived on November 22, 1943. On November 29, 1943, the USS Eldridge DE-173 departed Norfolk as one of the escorts for Convoy GUS-22, headed for New York Harbor. This convoy arrived at New York harbor on December 17, 1943. The USS Eldridge DE-173 remained in New York waters, engaged in training exercises, until December 31, 1943, when it sailed to Norfolk with four other ships. During this time frame, the USS Eldridge DE-173 was never in Philadelphia.

Between January 4, 1944 and May 9, 1945, the USS Eldridge DE-173 was assigned the vital task of escorting vulnerable ships, material, and men in the Mediterranean in support of Allied operations in North Africa, as well as into southern Europe. She made nine voyages, where she safely delivered convoys to Oran, Bizerte, and Casablanca. Afterwards she sailed back to New York.

The USS Eldridge DE-173 departed New York on May 28, 1945 for service in the Pacific. She arrived at Okinawa on August 7, 1945 for local escort and patrol, and continued to serve as escort on the Saipan-Ulithi-Okinawa routes until November 1945.

The USS Eldridge DE-173 was decommissioned on June 17, 1946 at Green Cove Springs, Florida, and was placed in the Reserve Fleet. On January 15, 1951, in a ceremony at the Boston, Massachusetts Naval Shipyard, she was transferred to the Greek Royal Hellenic Navy, along with three other Cannon Class destroyer escorts. They were the USS Slater DE-766, the USS Ebert DE-768, and the USS Garfield Thomas DE-193. These transfers were made under the provisions of the U.S. Mutual Defense Assistance Program.

The HNS Leon D-54 – formerly the USS Eldridge DE-173 - served in the Greek Hellenic Royal Navy from January 15, 1951 until she was decommissioned on November 15, 1992. She was then used as a training hulk, until being laid up in Souda Bay Crete in Terminal Reserve. On November 11, 1999, she was sold for disassembling and scrap to the V&J Scrap Metal Trading Ltd at Peiraia, Greece.

USS ELDRIDGE DE-173 SPECIFICATIONS:

Class: Cannon
    Type: DET (diesel-electric tandem motor drive, long hull, 3" guns)
    Displacement: 1240 tons (light), 1620 tons (full)
    Length: 300' (wl), 306' (oa)
    Beam: 36' 10" (extreme)
    Draft: 10' 6" (draft limit)
    Propulsion: 4 GM Mod. 16-278A diesel engines with electric drive, 6000 shp, 2 screws
    Speed: 21 kts
    Range: 10,800 nm @ 12 knots
    Armament: 3 x 3"/50 Mk22 (1x3), 1 twin 40mm Mk1 AA, 8 x 20mm Mk 4 AA, 3 x 21" Mk15 TT (3x1), 1 Hedgehog Projector Mk10 (144 rounds), 8 Mk6 depth charge projectors, 2 Mk9 depth charge tracks
    Complement #: 15 / 201

CANNON CLASS DESTROYER ESCORTS TRANSFERRED
    TO THE GREEK ROYAL HELLENIC NAVY

USS Eldridge DE-173 became HNS Leon D-54; served 1951-1992
    USS Slater DE-766 became HNS Aetos II D-01; served 1951-1991
    USS Ebert DE-768 became HNS Ierax II D-31; served 1951-1991
    USS Garfield Thomas DE-193 became HNS Panthir II D-67; served 1951-1992

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

Andromeda wrote:The Philadelphia experiment hoax
    [center]
    Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  YES_CarlMeredithAllenakaCarlosAllendeConfession

Phooey! Maybe the hoax confession is a hoax?

I was reeled in like a fish...

geek
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 pm

It is very interesting HigherLove, I think that the fact that the US sold the vessel to Greece is the deal clincher. If it was true that the Phil Experiment happened that would not have happened because there would have been some evidence in the vessel of un-natural material built-in the fabric of the ship so...it looks like a hoax...and everything else that is based on it is falling to pieces...

You know, maybe we are psychic as Clif says. The webbot did predicted a time of revealing and I have come across to so much new information based on sciences and documentation that I have to agree with that

Maybe we changed timelines eh? Heh heh Flowers
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Good point. I always wondered who found the bodies that were allegedly embedded in the steel of the ship.

Does this cross over into the Mauntauk Project?

Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm

HigherLove wrote:Good point. I always wondered who found the bodies that were allegedly embedded in the steel of the ship.

Does this cross over into the Mauntauk Project?

Crazy Happy

There is no concrete evidence that the project worked in the way it has been mentioned by Stewart Swerlow and others like him but there was a program that Andrija Puharich did on mind control http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrija_Puharich

There are some videos about him in youtube. Real mind control supremo

Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 pm

HigherLove there is a lot about mind control and Puharich here http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1142-the-infiltration-of-new-age-movement-ii?highlight=infiltration+of+the+new+age+movement and excellent and enlightening thread!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Thank-you for this cool thread Andromeda. Help! I'm drowning in BS!! I guess that's one reason why I have been focusing on principles and concepts, solar system governance, and big-picture issues - and just generally being a smart@$$ (or is it dumb@$$?). I have a lot of problems with time-travel - especially regarding things like future-humans crashing their UFO in Roswell in 1947. If, by time-travel, we mean accessing historical data-bases of some kind - or extrapolating into the future - I might not have much of a problem with that!
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Time Shifts - Starfire Tor  Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

I had a friend witness the same guy coming and leaving the bathroom 2 times in a short time.

this could be what i was looking at happened. I was also reading the bible and read something and went back and it was not to be found.I remember generally what it was but it does happen to me.

what limits every one is not believing in anything is possible. Knowing and believing are also 2 different things to . I no longer believe its possible i Know it is. Just looking for the keys.

I was looking for clarity on what needed to know but dint know i needed to know. and look hear it is thanks !!!

Enlightened
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:17 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for this cool thread Andromeda. Help! I'm drowning in BS!! I guess that's one reason why I have been focusing on principles and concepts, solar system governance, and big-picture issues - and just generally being a smart@$$ (or is it dumb@$$?). I have a lot of problems with time-travel - especially regarding things like future-humans crashing their UFO in Roswell in 1947. If, by time-travel, we mean accessing historical data-bases of some kind - or extrapolating into the future - I might not have much of a problem with that!

I must say that I felt like you quite a bit but now I understand what tptw is doing. It looks like to achieve a certain outcome they have to adjust the frequency of the collective consciousness to a probable timeline. Timelines in my experience come in sets of 12 but they also multiply per 12 so there are many timelines

Some timelines can be plain horrible and other more desirable

TPTW are up to tree groups as far as I can see and each group is trying to align the collective to a different outcome that gives them dominance to take over the planet and do as they please. This seems to have been going on for millenia and has altered our own sense of self and in a way by following one or other group we have been giving our energy and power to one of such groups

In order to realign with the core-matrix which is not an enemy of humanity, we need to go back to basics and focus on the humanity in humans hence I think that Starfire prayer makes sense because it make us re-program to what we want rather than what we don't want and it is in our subconscious and collective consciousness?

My personal take is that December 2012 must be a date to accept or reject probabilities at a personal level hence, all the groups seem invested in swaying people to their side

This is as far as I have researched but I am sure that there are many more subtleties to it

Also my personal experience is that there have been many time shifts to one side or the other lately and they all seem to be related to major EQ that tilt the planet and what happens afterwards because on occasions I have felt the planet going into a different tilt again. The Inuit have noticed that

The good news is that it is not too late, we still can find the timeline most favourable for humanity and ditch all these Nazi/GLF nonsense

So I am intending to get my head around Starfire's theory and maybe others will like to do the same. Several heads are better than one

Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:19 am

wingmanof light wrote:I had a friend witness the same guy coming and leaving the bathroom 2 times in a short time.

this could be what i was looking at happened. I was also reading the bible and read something and went back and it was not to be found.I remember generally what it was but it does happen to me.

what limits every one is not believing in anything is possible. Knowing and believing are also 2 different things to . I no longer believe its possible i Know it is. Just looking for the keys.

I was looking for clarity on what needed to know but dint know i needed to know. and look hear it is thanks !!!

Enlightened

Wingmanof Light, I have those experience too, it seems humans are able to perceive these things. There are a lot of videos about Starfires Tor Theory in youtube, they are very interesting to listen too

Flowers
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:26 am

I like that prayer to . I think one can send energy or something back in time to change the now. like the they say living in the now only.

I think we are hear to atm being helped. if we toss a thought into the god consciousness. try it pray that you join it. it get you beyond this reality and effect things outside earth.

Not sure what the best thing to focus on to change it but feel their is more then one way to help it. do more then one so the outside forces can't keep up with it all. I even been trying to manifest thought out side of earth.. put thought into their to play the game back at them. To be honest

http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/ it changes depending how I argue with them. with consciousness if we engage earth in 2012 talk on the wildest fun peaceful ideas the higher we talk it shuts doors below us that negative cant get any more. I heard this in a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwGsQhjSao&feature=channel_video_title talks about this some hear. still any message and is bound to this. i was kept saying i have my own reality and make 2012 how i see it and a message said i was entitled to my reality but some had to go on the lower path yet. again any message i think that is not true .like saying if i believe it it will be then other realities holding this one down. I think your on to something Now seeing the approach.withthat spell fixes the other time liines fix them all and bounces it back to our control.
    I still think we can change the past so thous steering this past to the negative on i pray they only came to earth in a form or a bunny back then lol. manifesting is important thought = manifestation. so be careful every one what you lock in as truth is its bad.

ask the divine hart to shine its love on any problem and steer us all on the best path. I'm calling the Divine hart the mother before this creator or first divine. In short putting my thoughts in a position outside the entire matrix to mold it mold them to change. I even said i change the law of manifesting negativity to no longer work it can but its at .005% in power and magnify the power of positive thoughts.. I think any law is fake and made us as to their is no wrong or right their just is. rest is enslaving us.

sorry its long but this post it helps me know more whats going on thanks !!!

Hears a thought. why does our DNA have to be upgraded if its good already?? its been proven and it will keep upgrading and any god is only a fellow brother with DNA allot further then outs.

the book does have info in that is good to toss back at them. true but to manifest everything gets wiped out then to manifest utopia well. Condemning others is judging them to hell misguided yes hell no.
    Then again hell is a choice if you want to manifest it and stay go ahead.The law is you always have a choice i choose a path that's best for you. I think this is whee the different time lines come in. so others can play different time lines out because the chosen differently to their path and then it splits.

This am I woke up at 5.55
    555 — Buckle your seat belts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continuing seeing and feeling yourself to be at peace.

JT
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 am

I understand where you are coming from but I do not support the GLF at all, I think that we have within ourselve the probabilies to make things better for us. We do not need any of these alien beings, we do not know anything about them, only what they tell us and that is not enough for me

Time shifts have been documented with videos, photography and testimonials. They are real. Instead GLF in just a buch of videos played by a computer that say the same more or less over and over and in true nothing that can be really used to change our reality. It is like the inception movie, a program that we are being given, a new church

I don't want churches in my life anymore, I want to be able to do it myself and get where I want by my own faculties and intelligence

Flowers
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

i agree 100% . With aliens I guess i missed something what i said and think . i think allot and do that. I think the programs that you see are like all 4d behind them .Not the real deal.
    I do think if we let them talk us into something we can add to the problem we have with just ourselves..I believe the alien have problems to or they to not be hear in 4d with us.. I think the real deal is hear helping. I feel a real calm last 3 days not sure.

like if my sole is pure energy .what do i need a physical body ship to help me. or that we can manifest on 5d but not hear. I believe if we get that we can fix earth up again. that oil and greed took down.

JT

Every thing is only my opinion till something stands out i get shown then it back to the board from scratch.
    Like to time loop around the power ball. Or read it few days before it comes :)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 am

Have a listen to this brilliant explantion of time travel. It makes a lot of sense to me, one of those things you hear and go, "Oh, of course!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnkE2yQPw6s&feature=related
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 am

Andromeda wrote:We do not need any of these alien beings, we do not know anything about them, only what they tell us and that is not enough for me.

I don't want churches in my life anymore, I want to be able to do it myself and get where I want by my own faculties and intelligence.

Flowers

Now this is an attitude more should seek and live for. Be Thy own Saviour is the only Salvation worthy of having...

That said - The only way to raise Oneself up out of a thing is to admit being Immersed in that thing. Once that thing is admitted and the Immersion is seen - Then raising Oneself up out of It is only a process of moves producing that eventual effect. Hence Salvation from seeking Unity with the All That Is...

Beyond Heirarchy...

That said though - To seek a place beyond Heirarchy without admitting why there is a need for It at a certain Level keeps One Immersed in those Level(s) of Control / Heirarchy until Its seen for what It is, and then through that realization - It is thereby surpassed through eventual Obsolescence as a Construct to that specific Aspect.

That One is a Self-Governing Sovereign - Once again...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:49 am