tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns...

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Empty Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns...

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 am

The celebrated head of the Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, has resigned. The man responsible for overseeing Egypt’s historical sites said he stepped down because many of the ancient sites are not being properly protected. Now, the new government is scrambling to replace the man who has become the worldwide face of Egyptian archaeology.

Zahi Hawass, known in some circles as “Egypt’s Indiana Jones,” was the head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities for nearly a decade. He was in many ways the face of Egyptian archaeology.

In late January, former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak had elevated the SCA to a Cabinet level position with Hawass as its head.

But this week, Hawass said he was resigning. On his website, he said he was leaving because the Egyptian army could not protect all the ancient sites and no tourist police were available. That led to looting and damage of several heritage sites.

Hawass said the tomb of Hetep-ka at Saqqara, the tomb of Petah-Shepses at Abu Sir and the tomb of Em-pi at Giza had been damaged. Some storage magazines had also been attacked and several items looted. Hawass said he resigned because he could not stop the looting.

Salima Ikram is a professor of Egyptology at the American University in Cairo (AUC). She told VOA that some of the looting can be attributed to opportunists just looking for gold or other treasures. However, she added there is another group - armed thieves who break into sites and do irreparable damage.

Fayza Haikal, the former head of the Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology and Egyptology department at AUC, says Hawass did a lot to raise the profile of Egypt and increase tourism to the country. She is hopeful that Prime Minister Essam Sharaf’s new government will quickly move to protect ancient sites.

“If ever they had a doubt that something is happening, they call the police, they report to the police. And there are no police for the moment,” she said.

“I hope it will not be for very long because now the new administration, the new Cabinet is in place, so I hope that it will soon get active again and the monuments will be protected again,” Haikal added.
    Click here to Read more...

Its My bet that He fears for His Life too as He has been very Guarded about What - How - Who - When and Where anything can be done in relation to the Egyptian History. Many Native Egyptians are aware of this and while He has definately protected the Archeology of the Region - Perhaps without His Iron Grip - We'll now finally get the answers He seems to have stepped in the way of - Many - Many times...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Empty Re: Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns...

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 am

This is a Reposted reply ON TOPIC from Brook...

Maybe this is more to the point why he is resigning.....a bit of an investigation?

It has to come from way above him and way above Farouk Hosni himself. Worse then this we used to submit greater offense to the high court of
    artifacts being stolen from the vaults and we found out that Zahi Hawas had written and signed a document stating that there wouldn't be
    any investigating in these matters and I urge you to understand that his couldn't have happened unless it was ordered from way above these
    two guys, Hawas and Hosni

or instance do you remember a while back the National Geographic team that came and started poking at the pyramids? They were all supposedly Americans with American passports. Well they were Zionists and let me tell you what they were doing.

Even Susan Mubarak greeted them and gave them (medal of something). What did they do?

Well they sold the rights to 144 channels worldwide each channel paying 5 million dollars (700 million in total) to see and show the world what
    they were about to discover. Remember they made holes and holes inside the Great Pyramid (September 2002) and discovered a door. On this door
    they claim that there was proto sinaitic signs on it, this is not true and was planted and tampered with (they are even on the Hawas website).
    The Jews claim that their language originated from proto sinaitic signs. so that they can claim it as clear evidence that the Great
    Pyramid was built by them. As you know the Zionist's claim their land to be from the Euphrates to the Nile. So they used this as a stunt from
    whom they were about to discover something amazing in the great pyramid and instead they find proto sinaitic signs. Hmm even worse during the
    live broadcast Dr Mervat Mohsen Mohamed daughter of the renowned writer said live on TV, we have just discovered the first signs of the Taurus
    in the Great Pyramid, that's one of the things these guys were up too. That's how far they have gone and sold their country.

They didn't stop there, they went into the royal mummies and claimed (Susan Mubarak was involved) this project took a few years. DNA
    tests were performed and millions were spent, results were carried outside of Egypt and it was claimed that Egyptians were involved in
    this research. Dr Saleh Bedir (world renowned) was assigned to this project of DNA research to research the royal mummies, this man I
    respect so much resigned and stopped working with the research team and claimed it was a Zionist project aimed at getting certain results that
    were unfounded.

This project claimed by Hawas to be Egyptian-foreign in it's findings was not Egyptian at all and the only person from our side
    (Egypt) had resigned and left the project. Most of its finds and research were done outside of Egypt.

[Minute 10]

When I enter an inventory vault and see missing pieces I have to call the authorities and even contact the Interpol, Zahi would get
    upset and downplay this.
    Because if we claim them as missing then we can claim them as stolen and try to retrieve them back, if they are
    never claimed as stolen to begin with, then we can never claim them back even if they resurface and that's the real danger. Whenever we
    would claim something as stolen he would get furious and say we want stability and stop claiming such things, of course this was not in
    Egypt's interest.

For instance I once went to claim something stolen in Marina. The person in charge was removed from his post (a high rankingofficer), I don't know how they did this and then, well let's just say the person who stole the artifact was caught and admitted to the theft. Now Zahi was so upset with me that he tried to get my colleagues to
    turn against me and try to have me stop reporting of such thefts. I have witnesses who have heard Hawas saying verbally let Nour el din take the rap for this one and I have asked the high court to reopen this case.

Awwww heck....read the whole thing......

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/224510

To this ending statement.............

He didn't talk about anything specific being stolen from the museum but has implicated Hawas in numerous wrong doings

on a great scale and that the proper authorities had been notified. and his final words he begged the head of the Army to remove Hawas NOW
    before it's too late

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Empty Re: Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns...

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

This is a Reposted reply ON TOPIC from Brook...

Flanked by special forces, antiquities chief Zahi
    Hawass speaks at Cairo's Egyptian Museum last Monday. But did he
    actually have his loyal thugs steal artifacts then blame it on the
    protesters?

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Egyptian_museum_looted_damage_

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... SuperStock_1598R-81332

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

Brook wrote:38 artifact were stolen from the Cairo museum and the minister did not want word to get out about it. A reporter wrote about it in a newspaper and the minister had to address it, these 38 gold pieces according to the museum were worth 1.5 billion dollars. These items were discovered missing in 2004, of course it's a crime and was treated such as and the issue was forwarded to an investigating body (the police) oddly enough from 2004 to this day the investigation was never completed. We know who did it but we do not have enough evidence to say there names. Just to tell you that for an investigation to be dragged for so long, it has to come from above Zahi Hawas.

It has to come from way above him and way above Farouk Hosni himself. Worse then this we used to submit greater offense to the high court of artifacts being stolen from the vaults and we found out that Zahi Hawas had written and signed a document stating that there wouldn't be any investigating in these matters and I urge you to understand that this couldn't have happened unless it was ordered from way above these two guys, Hawas and Hosni

90% of Egyptian artifacts are still underground and when the riots broke out, digs emerged all over the place and all the top brass denied anything was stolen, in Alexandria alone 14 case were reported today of stolen artifacts. Now that we have this transparency going on and you've been caught lying to the people about the stolen artifacts during the riots the least you can do is resign now (Hawas). You are not wanted by the people, Hosni Mubarak placed you in charge, he is gone now it's your turn.

When Hawas lied about the safety of all archeological sites and artifacts saying they were safe, the military didn't look much into it and did not try to secure the sites, Hawas is to blame for this and must pay for these claims.

Translation form this video...good luck with that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9EnFsidGEE&feature=player_embedded

Minute 25

We were doing a show in Paris, l'institue du Monde Arabe, the Institute of the Arab World. Funny next to our booth the Israelis had a booth with Egyptian Artifacts, weird the Israelis have Egyptian artifacts? Even when we had them return all artifacts they took from Sinai, I myself was one of the people who was involved in documenting what had been taken by them and returned. Some of the stuff were, dead Egyptian Soldier boots and some broken pottery to no value. Moshe Dayan Museum has Egyptian stuff they have never returned and they displayed it in Paris next to our booth. 6 months ago. he is saying that the Mossad is involved and he is quoting the previous Mossad head in saying we have implanted roots in Egypt that will take at least 50 years to remove. He is saying Hawas is involved from what he's been witnessing along the years.

My interpretation (translator's interpretation)
    What he is saying that the Israelis are involved in trying to change the history of Egypt to suit their needs, so that in the future they can get public opinion (worldwide) on their side
    when they decide to take back there promised land. He didn't talk about anything specific being stolen from the museum but has implicated Hawas in numerous wrong doings
    on a great scale and that the proper authorities had been notified. and his final words he begged the head of the Army to remove Hawas NOW before it's too late.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 am

Brook wrote:Allow me to shed some light on Mr. Zahi Hawass and his sudden resignation. Accusations are being thrown out there as to his intent and "dealings". I will share something very ancient and very relevant to this thread and try like hell to keep it on "topic". But for a moment I will share this. Everyone has a suspicion and a "leaning" as to who to "follow" and what is right and what is wrong. Who are the good guys and who are the bad. Ah yes....the good the bad and the ugly comes to mind. When it comes to who is in charge in Egypt you can bet it is the latter two. The latter two being the bad and the ugly.

Mr. Hawass already has "blamed" those who trample on his "bad', and to be sure it's "ugly". It helps if you have a little inside track on the ancient Egyptian culture and what really took place within that time period. The "mythology" and the "cults" that were at each others throats. so let's start with this.....the Rosetta Stone. About a month ago or so....Mr. Hawass out of the blue decided to request that it be returned to Egypt. If you are not familiar, it is the deciphering method for deciphering ancient hieroglyphs. Written in three languages..one of them being ancient Greek. No surprise there...at least not to me...as you have to understand the cults that were present and their specific agendas. Then you REALLY have to understand the MAGIC behind the power. did I day magic? Indeed I did! Because it was the one with the greatest magic that took power over all. And what exactly was this magic? That's a big one....and there is not enough room in this thread to bring that entirely to light here at this time. But it was the cults that followed that magic that would stop at nothing to gain it's power. Mr. Hawass is well aware of this. And he has been protecting his cult secrets and agendas for quite some time now. The ones in power in Egypt hold those secrets close to them, and for thousands of years they have fought to keep this close. The Rosetta Stone is requested now for what? It would appear that a secret is on the verge of being revealed. So getting that stone back could and would change that secret if it were back in the hands of one cult to hide that secret in the very deciphering of that secret.

Now the truth is this.....some things can be taken away in the area of artifacts...but how do you take a massive monument uncovered and "hide" it? You don't!...so you change the meaning...via the Rosetta stone. Savvy?

Are you with me so far? Now Mr. Hawass is somewhat reckless, and often times ill tempered. He may be the head of Antiquities...but he is not head of the Cult. And furthermore...another cult is after him in a big way! Which cult is after him? It's called the Cult of or "Followers of Seth" Or better know as "followers of Set"....

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... 220px-LogoClanFollowersofSet
    followers of Set "Cult" symbol

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... ?id=12593X700933&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fwhitewolf%2Fimages%2F3%2F3e%2FLogoClanFollowersofSetDA.png&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwhitewolf.wikia

This cult is on him in a big way. In fact they are the ones that are putting out this information on the bloodline of the Israelis. To prove connection to the ancient bloodlines...which is in fact a good point...one I could get into here..but this is not the place or time..not this thread..not just yet anyway...as this is to stay on topic as to this turn of events in his decision to step down in the position he carries. He is not doing this lightly. This is his life, and passion. He was forced to step down. so that the "secret" is kept safe, and not in the hands of a man who has no real self control..and quite frankly has been shown to be as of late..very out of control.

I will offer this...there are some very big secrets to hold.....the Holy Grail comes to mind. The Magdalene bloodline..and then you have the Cult of Osiris....who in a very big way in mythology produced a seed at the hands of Isis...with some great "magic".....out of Sand she did this....or so they say. Impregnated herself through "MAGIC"....to produce Horus from a dead man. Imagine that! The bloodline continues.....again.....or so THEY say......but Not hardly! Another Myth.

So lets briefly discuss mummification. Surly these highly technological beings that created the Pyramids did not really believe that their bodies would travel into the underworld. But with the use of Amber resin to preserve the DNA...the bloodline.....removing the internal organs so as not to decay the body from the inside out. The brains removed, head filled with resin..then wrapped in Amber resin to preserve DNA. Mummification is for the preservation of DNA and bloodline.....the Holy Grail.....Are you with me now? And the 'Evil God Set" tried to destroy part of that bloodline by tearing the body of Osiris and scattering it into several places.

Well now...DNA storage...for what? answer.....Reverse Genetics....
    while forward genetics seeks to find the genetic basis of a phenotype or trait, reverse genetics seeks to find what phenotypes arise as a result of particular genes.

So as you see, bloodline and the "secrets" are of utmost importance as of late, and someone wants the Rosetta Stone to hold that secret. Then within literally days of announcing that Hawass wants the return of that Stone....mayhem breaks out in Egypt. Imagine that!

Better yet..What is this secret? What is it about the DNA that is so important and wha
    t secrets does it reveal? Shall we talk about that book that is so popular that people base their whole lives on the "words" and hold them as self evident? The Bible......and the first book in that Bible is Titled Genesis.......

GENESIS = GENES OF ISIS
    Royal Bloodline

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Isis_suckling_infant_horus_hi

Isis Who held the Throne of POWER upon her head

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Hi_isis
    Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Isis

Our word Royal (Real) is composed of Ra, the Sun God. Plus "El" legendary founder of the first civilization,
    The name Israel means Isis Royal, the royal line of Isis. Israel is a compound of Isis the mother goddess, + Ra the sun God + El the ancient 'father' God. The chosen ones.

The Throne is the "seat" of power

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... Throne

And I leave you with Hawass' words.....

Those followers of Seth in the Ministry of Antiquities who have tried to spread rumors against me, are corrupt. One copied the dissertation of a fellow scholar and caused a mummy from an excavation to be stolen, and the file of another shows they were corrupt, fired many times from office and also stole things. Sadly, during the revolution, many people have found the opportunity to spread rumors for their own benefit, even against me.

from this link in his own writing

http://www.drhawass.com/blog/status-egyptian-antiquities-today-6-march-2011

So would he be from this cult?

Zahi Hawass - The Egyptian Gatekeeper Resigns... 220px-LogoBloodlineSerpentsoftheLight
    The Serpents of Light

They are rivals.....
    All of them blood sucker...protecting and searching for the secrets of Magic and coveting of bloodline

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Followers_of_Set

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 am

Brook wrote:Conflict and resolution in Luxor

At 3:30 am on Saturday morning, March 19, 2011, men with guns broke into the storage magazine of the German expedition working at Kom el Hettan, the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, famous for the colossi of Memnon. The expedition is headed by Hourig Sourouzian and Ranier Stadelmann. The criminals, who had covered their faces, tied up the site guards and were able to steal two statues. Some of the guards suffered injuries; one had to be taken to the hospital for a head wound.

The first stolen objects was the upper part of a statue of Sekhmet, the goddess of war and healing, measuring 59 cm; and the second object was the life-size head of an unidentified goddess, measuring 38 cm. The statue of Sekhmet had only been uncovered a few days prior to the theft. The police and army were quickly notified of the theft, and in less than 24 hours, the perpetrators were found, and the stolen statues were located and returned to the magazine. The theft was planned by a 33 year old sculptor in Luxor who makes replicas to sell to tourists. In his house, the authorities found many other stolen antiquities from
    other sites, including pottery of various shapes and sizes. The sculptor also admitted to making illegal excavations at several sites. In all, ten people were involved with the theft of the two statues. A sister of one of the criminals said that her 21 years old brother used to work for the German expedition and knew where the storage magazine was and knew what was kept inside.

http://www.drhawass.com/blog/conflict-and-resolution-luxor

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 am

Brook wrote:Now how many things were not on that "list"......

http://www.drhawass.com/blog/conflict-and-resolution-luxor

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 am

Andromeda wrote:Joseph Farrell is was watching carefully what happened in Egypt earlier this year. Here is one of his articles http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/02/update-on-egyptian-museum-looting/

This lies in the background of President Mubarak’s appointment of Egypt’s antiquities Tsar, Zahi Hawass, to a cabinet level post. Given Hawass’ own background and connections to the western elites, this is not a surprising move, but it is one that subtly implies that elite’s interest in Egyptian antiquities.

The specter of the National Museum’s own security guards being involved in its looting raises the disturbing parallel to the Baghdad Museum looting in the wake of the American and British invasion of Iraq. When that story was first broken by the German media, it was reported that American troops were seen entering and leaving the museum. Later, the US Marine colonel who was appointed to recover the stolen art works, indicated that it was his suspicion that the Iraqi museum looting was “an inside job” as well.

This led to a round of speculation on the internet as to who was responsible, and yours truly joined in on the speculations. Typically, the speculation in the main ran to the view that the “omnicompetent, omniscient, and omnipotent” Anglo-American elite had staged the looting. I wasn’t so sure, and pointed out other possibilities originating in Paris and Berlin.

With the Egyptian lootings, things are a bit different. For one thing, no one has invaded Egypt, so it becomes more difficult to discern any hidden players, if indeed any were actually involved. However, Mubarak’s appointment of Hawass to a cabinet level position during the crisis is indicator enough that there is a hidden influence originating with the western elite, and elite no doubt concerned to protect Egypt’s antiquities, and rightly so.

But that appointment itself suggests in turn, that if there is a hidden hand or hands in the museum lootings in Egypt, that three possibilities arise: (1) the elite appointed Hawass to cover their own tracks and possible involvement in the lootings, or (2) that someone else entirely was involved, and Hawass’ appointment pre-signals an effort to find the culprits and recover the missing items, or (3) both the western elites and someone else were involved, in which case Hawass’ appointment signals the desire to cover-up their own involvement, recover the other missing items, and fasten the blame on someone else.

Of course, all this right now is pure speculation, but the fact that Egypt now joins Iraq in having its priceless antiquities looted to my mind raises the possibility that we’re looking at hidden hands once again. All it would take, at this juncture, to convince me that we’re looking at an “antiquities war”, with some hidden group or groups running around the world and stealing (i.e., collecting) antiquities, would be if similar occurrences suddenly started to happen in, say, Iran, or India, or Indochina, or South America… If that were to happen, we’re no longer looking at coincidence, in my opinion, but something else.

And while we’re talking about this, such a scenario of “antiquities collecting” fits a well-known historical pattern, one established very firmly by – you guessed it – the Nazis and their nutty “ancestral research bureau,” the Ahnenerbe.
    unquote

He also speculates that there is a cosmic war and that the looting might be related to elements of power that can be used to activate the great Pyramid as a weapon of cosmic destruction

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm