tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
newel
Micjer
Mercuriel
gscraig
lindabaker
mudra
10 posters

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

Post  lindabaker Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 am

Mercuriel wrote:Wasn't it the Appalachian Chain that the US Military is telling Their People to Retire to ?

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 420354
    I thought that the military folks are retiring in Arkansas. Although, there are a lot of retired military where I live in the foothills. If you look at the map, the green blob named Great Smoky Mountains, is where I am. I feel things bouncing around a bit, like we are on an earthship and it's moving out, slowly. I keep telling her, steady as she goes.
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 am

mudra wrote:Loud Rumbling Noise & Shaking in Florida
    20 March 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

Tallahassee Florida, 3-09-2011.. Around 6:30 on.
    What is this noise???

OK this is strange - I heard a very similar sound that lasted for several minutes in Boulder, Colorado... Maybe two or three months ago? My partner heard it too - and it lasted longer than a plane flying overhead... Nothing in the sky - just the noise...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Sanicle wrote:So would that put most of the positions in the map above at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, like in that thread you posted from ATS? I saw that and looked for a map of the area, finding this one.

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 AppalachianMts
    The points look like they match pretty well to me, but you may know the topography of the mountains better than me.

Thanks for that map Sanicle. That region is unfamiliar to me but the sounds that have been tracked seem to really follow the same line.

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 am

[quote="lindabaker"]
    Mercuriel wrote:I thought that the military folks are retiring in Arkansas. Although, there are a lot of retired military where I live in the foothills. If you look at the map, the green blob named Great Smoky Mountains, is where I am. I feel things bouncing around a bit, like we are on an earthship and it's moving out, slowly. I keep telling her, steady as she goes.

Nope You're right - Arkansas Mountain Chain right ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:11 am

mudra wrote:Loud Rumbling Noise & Shaking in Florida
    20 March 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

Tallahassee Florida, 3-09-2011.. Around 6:30 on.
    What is this noise???

Holy Shizzat...

What The ???

Blink

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 am

[quote="Mercuriel"]
    lindabaker wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:I thought that the military folks are retiring in Arkansas. Although, there are a lot of retired military where I live in the foothills. If you look at the map, the green blob named Great Smoky Mountains, is where I am. I feel things bouncing around a bit, like we are on an earthship and it's moving out, slowly. I keep telling her, steady as she goes.

Nope You're right - Arkansas Mountain Chain right ?

Wink

Yes, the mountain range is the Ozarks.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am

Not sure if it's the right thread but what the??? What's happening on this planet of ours?

'Puppy Born to a Sheep'

Vets say it's impossible - but to Chinese farmer Liu Naiying his birth is a miracle. For Mr Liu insists one of his sheep has given birth to a dog. The 'puppy' has wool like a lamb but its mouth, nose, eyes, paws and tail look more like a dog's.

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 PuppylambandMum
    The sheep/dog and the ewe that allegedly gave birth to him in Shaanxi Province, China

His 'sheep dog' even plays like a hound. The birth has prompted thousands to flock to his farm in Shaanxi Province to see for themselves.

Mr Liu told how he found the unusual baby animal shortly after it was born in one of his fields. 'I was herding the sheep, and saw a sheep licking her newborn lamb on the grassland. The lamb was still wet,' he said. 'When I went up close to check on the lamb I was shocked because it looked so weird, like a cross between a sheep and a dog. The 'puppy' has wool like a lamb but it's mouth, nose, eyes, paws and tail look more like a dog's. 'I was a bit frightened, as I've been raising sheep for 20 years and had never seen such a creature.'

Yue Guozhang, a researcher at Xi'an City Animal Husbandry Technology Centre, said sheep and dogs were different species. 'It's not possible that a sheep could become pregnant with a puppy,' he said. 'It's likely that this is just an abnormal lamb.'

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 Puppylamb

Source: www.sott.net/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am

Sanicle wrote: What's happening on this planet of ours?

'Puppy Born to a Sheep'

Interesting your posted this Sanicle as I happened to come across the following article yesterday and wondered if I would post it .

Well here it is :

Scientists create animals that are part-human
    Stem cell experiments leading to genetic mixing of species

Sheep that have partially human livers, hearts, brains and other organs are shown here at the University of Nevada, in Sparks, Nev., on April 27.
    updated 4/29/2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7681252/ns/health-cloning_and_stem_cells/

Shocked

Considering Rupert Sheldrake's morphic field resonance I am not surprised the incident you have related regarding this puppy/sheep are now occurring.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am

That sort of stuff just makes my blood run cold Mudra...treating animals as 'factories' to serve mankind. Some of these scientists don't seem to have any compassion at all. And how many times have I heard that one of the reasons Atlantis was destroyed is because they experimented in such ways, creating the beings of (maybe not) myth, like the centaur, pegasus, and so on.

I didn't mind the puppylamb because that appears to be 'natural', just between the animals...I guess. But it's not supposed to be possible. I just don't get that at all.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am

Sanicle wrote:That sort of stuff just makes my blood run cold Mudra...treating animals as 'factories' to serve mankind. Some of these scientists don't seem to have any compassion at all. And how many times have I heard that one of the reasons Atlantis was destroyed is because they experimented in such ways, creating the beings of (maybe not) myth, like the centaur, pegasus, and so on.

I didn't mind the puppylamb because that appears to be 'natural', just between the animals...I guess. But it's not supposed to be possible. I just don't get that at all.

I understand your feelings Sanicle and share them with you .
    I very much doubt the puppylamb is anything but "natural" .
    It just does'nt feel like it to me .
    Animals unlike humans have a soul group .Tampering with
    sheep on one side of the planet could affect sheep elsewhere .
    What's taking place in these labs regarding genetic manipulation
    is done behind our backs. As we can see there is a serious lack of
    Ethics surrounding this subject and a complete lack of awareness and
    respect for the natural harmonious order of things.
    Science without consciense leads to strange ideas .

Love from me
    mudra

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I wouldn't have believed the sheep dog hybrid story from China, except, I heard a similar story last week. Apparently, one of the stray cats that live around a nearby rural restaurant, has given birth to a hybrid. It's part cat, part rabbit! The creature was adopted by a woman who lives in my community. I would love to see it, or get a photo, but apparently they are hiding it, as it is a sweet creature, and they fear someone may want to get rid of it. It is kinda scary to some people.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 pm

lindabaker wrote: Apparently, one of the stray cats that live around a nearby rural restaurant, has given birth to a hybrid. It's part cat, part rabbit!

These are called cabbits Linda

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 692

Imperatriz, MA, Brazil. In a house where a male rabbit and a female cat live supposedly produced two strange kittens. They have characteristics of both species. A rabbit and a cat breed that have rabbit-cat offspring (aka a Cabbit) The family, which keeps both rabbits and cats, were surprised when the cat gave birth to the hybrids. Who knew this could happen??

However, according to Wikipedia: A cabbit is a fictional hybrid between a cat and a rabbit. They have appeared in fiction and fantasy stories, and have also been dubiously purported to have been observed in the wild. Most if not all observations are attributable to either mis-identified Manx cats or outright hoaxes. It is genetically impossible for a cat and a rabbit to produce offspring together.
    video at the link : http://thedailyblender.blogspot.com/2010/10/found-rabbit-cat-cabbit-crossbreed.html

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Here are some of the different locations where these strange rumbling sounds have been reported.
    They would sometimes last as long as an hour.

San diego
    LA
    New Orleans LA
    West VA
    Florida
    New York
    Central NY
    New Jersey
    Michigan

Canada
    Northern Ontario
    UK
    London
    Maidstone Kent England
    East Anglia UK
    Ireland
    Hawai
    Bulgaria
    Singapore
    Kuala Lumpur
    Jakarta
    Ivory Coast
    OZ
    Scottsdale AZ
    Manilla -Philippines

Knoxville Tennessee
    Philadelphia
    Illinois
    Getysburg
    Maryland
    Eastern Pensylvania
    Milwaukee
    NE Ohio
    SW Ohio
    Chicago
    Southern NH
    Maine
    Northern part of New Mexico
    Northern California
    Midwest
    Southern Manitoba
    Eastern KW
    Montana
    South Dallas
    Myrtle Beach
    Pacific NW
    NYC

Northern New England USA
    Pittsburg PA
    East Coast Md.
    North of ATL
    Kentucky
    South East Michigan
    South West Michigan
    Virginia Beach
    Somerset County NJ

And here another map

Strange and Unexplained Earth Phenomena - Page 2 55472410

Love Always
    mudra

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

this mixing of animals like cats and rabbits sheeps and dogs ,lion and tiger in a zoogarden they call it liger is not natural.
    this animals are steril. they are not abel to have puppies.Of course this isn`t natural.Imo this is even demonic.
    Why this people want to create new animals? it is better to care for the natural living animals there are enough
    arround.
    All the best Sabina I love you I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am

Reports of compasses going off in several parts of the world

Arrowhttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread677205/pg28

Rumbles and compass deviation map
    ( created on March 20 2011)

you can report your own testimonies there .

Red balloon= compass off. Blue line connects them. Put degrees off, date, time in the description
    Green balloon= compass okay. Green line connects them.
    Yellow pushpin= rumble noises. Put the date/time, direction of sound (if you can).

Arrow http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=208155628246608141525.00049ee834baa69a96c45&ll=46.103709,-90.615234&spn=13.740404,43.286133&z=5

North Pole Moved up to 20 DEGREES! Magnetosphere ANOMALY - Compasses go haywire - March 30, 2011

(Playlist : make sure to watch them all )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzMcckWSuw

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

Magnetosphere going wonky - could it be Comet Elenin/ Nibiru?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Strange Anomaly New Zealand Christchurch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkEPqiNiww

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm

More rumblings

Windsor-Essex being hit by mysterious rumblings

By Dave Battagello, The Windsor Star April 7, 2011 Comments (117)

Ontario’s Environment Ministry is investigating reports of mysterious rumblings in parts of Windsor and Essex County. Here, Sonya Skillings hopes she is not going crazy after hearing mysterious rumbling sounds April 7, 2001. Some of Skillings' neighbours can also hear the dull thumping, a noise similar to thunderous booms from passing jetliners.
    Photograph by: Nick Brancaccio, The Windsor Star

Ontario’s Environment Ministry is investigating reports of mysterious rumblings in parts of Windsor and Essex County.

Nine formal complaints have been registered to the local ministry office and there have been numerous telephone inquiries, officials say.

“I feel like I’m going mental,” said Sonya Skillings, a resident in the 3800 block of Poplar Avenue, just east of Windsor Regional Hospital’s Western Campus.

“It’s in the ground and it feels like there is a subway under the house. It happens at all different times — in the middle of the night, as well.”

The ministry has investigated underground blasting by at the Windsor Salt mine, but the company blasts only once a day Monday to Friday in mid-afternoon.

“We just want to know what the noise is,” said Skillings, a married mom to six-year-old and five-month-old boys. “It’s just weird that nobody knows. If it’s not the salt mines, then what is it?”

Ministry of Environment officers have asked homeowners to keep a log in order to help find the source of the rumbling.

Read more: http://www.windsorstar.com/Windsor+Essex+being+mysterious+rumblings/4578162/story.html
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:13 am

This might help a little. More here:
    http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/index.htm

The Hum-----A Description
    The Hum has a very distinctive sound that is instantly recognised by Hum sufferers around the world. It is often described as the sound of a diesel engine idling some distance away, or the drone of a distant propeller driven aircraft which never comes nearer or goes away.
    The intensity of the Hum can vary greatly but it is usually at its most intense during the early hours, around 3-4am local time and at weekends.
    The Hum is invariably much greater indoors than outside, also greater upstairs, in small rooms, passageways and stairwells.
    The Hum can also be "heard" in a stationary car with the engine switched off.
    The use of sound proofing, ear-plugs or ear protectors are ineffective, in fact, by eliminating extraneous noise, these only serve to intensify the perceived Hum level.
    The Hum is very selective, approximately 5% of the population "hear" the noise, almost all are aged 50 or over, and 70% of these are women.

The physical effects which accompany the Hum vary both in type and intensity and depend a great deal on the individual.
    The most common effects reported are:

* Insomnia * Difficulty concentrating * Headache * Burning Skin
    * Nausea * Fatigue * Tension * Pins and Needles
    * Muscle Spasms * Heart Palpitations * Eye Strain * Ear Pressure

If you find that in the household you are the only one that can "hear" the noise and it always decreases when you go outdoors, than it is a pretty safe bet that you are affected by the Hum.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I think this is worth mentioning here regarding these strange noises people have been hearing.
    I am not saying this is the explanation but could there be a relation ?
    The reason that makes me consider this is that if I remember well it was reported that it sometimes
    happened that some people would hear these strange sounds while others nearby would'nt .
    In the graphic displayed in the video below a humming sound is mentioned.

Electronic Warfare Stalking Stalker GANGstalking Targeted Individuals (TI's) (MK-Ultra)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caUyNVjbPVw&feature=uploademail

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON

Arrow http://dbaspot.com/forums/ms-sqlserver/136462-synthetic-telepathy-psycho-electronic-weapon-tortures-100-000-fbi-nsa-secret-spies.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Mystery boom rattles parts of Va.
    By Associated Press

5/11/2011

Arrow http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post_now/post/mystery-boom-rattles-parts-of-va/2011/05/11/AFtodUoG_blog.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Hmmm - I wonder if a Static Discharge between Earth - The Sun and the Inbounder currently approaching the Inner Solar System might have caused this Sonic Boom...

I had a Physicist Friend of mine say awhile back that if this started to occur - Static Discharges between Planetoids that is - We would hear Sonic Booms from the Discharges on Earth...

Thats the good part though. From there these Discharges would only increase in Intensity and Magnitude until finally - The Finger of God as It was called in Antiquity - Would burn the Earth as a Pillar of Fire (Essentially a Massive sustained Lightning Bolt) reaching down from the Heavens - Destroying all It touches or comes in contact with...

Musical

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 am

Strange Happening on Lake Washington

by bethkearney57513
    Posted on May 17, 2011

Arrow http://www.king5.com/your-news/122068999.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 am

That's just spooky. Hope we get to see the video at some point. Sounds like something opening up under the lake to me. Question

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:43 pm