tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Arrowwind
THEeXchanger
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
CetaceousOne
MzKarma
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
MargueriteBee
HigherLove
Jonah
solent
devakas
Micjer
Sanicle
hobbit
Mercuriel
immortalisdolor
giovonni
Floyd
Jenetta
enemyofNWO
lindabaker
JesterTerrestrial
gscraig
AscendingStarseed
mudra
burgundia
Carol
34 posters

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates - Page 29 Empty Re: Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates

Post  lawlessline Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 am

We had our first ever tornado here in Toulouse. 19/05/12

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates - Page 29 Empty Re: Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates

Post  Carol Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 am

Wow! That's kind of scary Tom. I saw them in central California during some storms one year. I guess there are few places that really are safe from the winds. Mostly underground. Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 am

lawlessline wrote:We had our first ever tornado here in Toulouse. 19/05/12

Lawless
    t

Interesting Tom .
    I know these can occur on occasion in Europe but was never witness to one.
    Was there any damage ?

Here I found another vid filmed from center of town.
    Impressive black clouds .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06atyw2T2C8

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 am

Heard of no damage. But I would be interested in having dutchsense imput in regard to sat images. Because we have had the rainbow clouds and have car bleepers that don't work in certain areas. a part of my own village being one of them.

The weather has been very strange of late and obviously that is every else as well. But there is a huge volume of chemtrails in the area. You can see some of my weather share vids on my channel. So not sure if this was as naturally strange as it should be???

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 am

Tom, would you please consider putting the link to your channel on your signature so we can see it whenever you post. flower

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Carol wrote:Tom, would you please consider putting the link to your channel on your signature so we can see it whenever you post. flower

Sure. I should say that I started this back last year got to xmas and then was getting back a message that my videos were uncompatable. Strange coz I was taking and up loading through my phone. But I was sending it through my router so no probs on speed. But because I got way too much on I let the thing slide. I would of taken this further but there are still a load of vids I cann't up load.Hmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lawlessline?feature=guide
    I will try and put it as a signature.

Lawless
    t

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 am

Climate Change Update (30 April 2012) Peru's "Unknown Hazard."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOn4jhsLs9A

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

lawlessline wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/lawlessline?feature=guide

I will try and put it as a signature.

Lawless

t

Heres the Code needed to achieve the above. Put It in Your Sig Box under Personal preferences - Lawlessline...

Lawlessline's Youtube Channel

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 am

Climate Change Update (02 May 2012) TEPCO asks UN for Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrLASXVjFU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Climate Change Update (04 May 2012) Popocatepetl Volcano Threatens Millions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFlB8e7nCgQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Climate Change Update (07 May 2012) Radioactive Tornado in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8caBw2dfes

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Tornado in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3JVSIAUlA

Love Always
    mudra
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Mon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

That is not a tornado by typical standard. It is a dust devil.. common throughout the USA and other nations as well.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 08, 2012 6:22 am

Arrowwind wrote:That is not a tornado by typical standard. It is a dust devil.. common throughout the USA and other nations as well.

Thanks for pointing this out.
    I have never been witness to a sand storm so I would'nt be able to tell the difference Arrowind.
    Here are clearer videos I believe .
    Wether a sand storm or a actual tornado it left quite a bit of wreckage behind.

VIOLENT TORNADO - Tsukuba, Japan - May 06, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBfB1c8_5hI

Tornado In Japan Leaves Boy Dead and Many Injured 5-6-12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0WNDVmLyOk

Love from me
    mudra
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue May 08, 2012 10:26 am

To me the first video is not the same event as the second video you posted. In your last post that was clearly a tornado.

A Dust Devil will appear on a clear day with no clouds to speak of. No storming going on. Sometimes I can see two or three of them in a field.
    I got hit by one once right in the middle of town when I was doing a crafts fair. It took everything down.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 08, 2012 10:57 am

Arrowwind wrote:To me the first video is not the same event as the second video you posted. In your last post that was clearly a tornado.

A Dust Devil will appear on a clear day with no clouds to speak of. No storming going on. Sometimes I can see two or three of them in a field.
    I got hit by one once right in the middle of town when I was doing a crafts fair. It took everything down.

Thanks for the additionnal info Arrowind.
    Comparing these videos I agree the first one looks more like a sand storm. The color of it looks like sand indeed.
    I did'nt know such a storm was able to create devastation to the point as you say of taking everything down.
    Does'nt look like a nice thing to be caught in. We are lucky here in Belgium not to have these.

Love from me
    mudra

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue May 08, 2012 11:26 am

Well, I didnt mean buildings, I meant the tents at the craft fair. My underware was full of sand too!
    With a real tornado those boys playing soccer could not stand so close, even with a level 1 tornado.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates - Page 29 ALeqM5iHZhQc6_N1eTsQST4Omx-2CGXULg?docId=photo_1336534387718-1-0&size=l
    Four killed, 10 missing in Indonesian floods
    May 9, 2012 – JAKARTA — Floods carrying volcanic debris swept through a town in eastern Indonesia Wednesday killing four people, including a nine-year-old child, and leaving 10 others missing, a government official said. A further 15 people were injured after floodwaters rampaged through 11 villages in Ternate City in North Maluku province, national disaster mitigation agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said. “Following heavy rains during the night, volcanic floods hit early morning at 2:00 am (1700 GMT),” Nugroho said, adding that more than 280 people were evacuated to government offices and schools. “Four people have died, 10 are missing and 15 have been injured. Fifty-eight families, or 284 people, have been evacuated,” he said. Two bridges and 15 homes were completely destroyed by the floods, while 173 other homes were damaged, Nugroho said. The floods carried volcanic mud from Mount Gamalama, which forms the entire island of Ternate in the Maluku chain, which erupted and spewed a column of ash 2,000 metres (6,500 feet) into the air in December. Two rivers on the eastern side of the volcano overflowed after Wednesday’s heavy rains carried volcanic debris down to the affected residential areas, Nugroho said. The Indonesian archipelago has dozens of active volcanoes. The country’s most active volcano, Mount Merapi in central Java, killed more than 350 people in a series of violent eruptions in 2010. – AFP

Crumbling Earth: Tennessee uses military equipment to nail mountainside together to prevent a massive landslide
    MAY 9, 2012 – TENNESSEE – TDOT has shut down all but one northbound lane of Interstate 75 between mile markers 141 and 144 in Campbell County. The earliest any southbound lanes will reopen is Thursday. The shut down comes because the embankment that collapsed beneath I-75 South on March 8 has now grown to threaten the median and northbound lanes. TDOT brought in the big gun to defend I-75 North by hiring an emergency repair contractor from Grand Junction, Colorado. “Myself and my crew got a call yesterday [Monday] and we arrived late last night,” said Nate Beard, vice president and engineer with Soil Nail Launcher, Inc. Beard’s crews will battle a beast of a mountainside with an oversized air gun originally built by the British military. “It is a big compressed air launcher that would launch nerve gas canisters up to seven miles,” said Beard. “It has been modified to launch soil nails, which is a 20 foot long, 1.5 inch diameter steel tube. We build that compressed air up to 3000 PSI, pull the trigger, and then it accelerates into the ground at 250 miles per hour.” In Campbell County, soil nail launcher crews are taking aim at a moving target. “The big challenge here is it is an actively moving landslide. I walked across this road at midnight and at 2:00 in the morning all of that material had fallen down to the bottom of the slope,” said Beard. “Our top priority is protecting the northbound lanes. We’ll launch around 300 soil nails. We’ll put them in a really tight spacing. It works with the soil particles to confine them and create a beam effect, which then supports the interstate. It takes a lot of those loading and driving forces off the landslide.” Beard said crews should finish nailing the northbound lanes by Wednesday morning. Then they will hammer away at the southbound lanes with even larger soil nails. “The south lanes can use nails that are 50 to 60 feet long and two inches in diameter,” said Beard. “You drive along these roads and they are perfect and they are flat, but they are on the edge of a cliff. A lot of people take that for granted, but the fact is there are frequently things like launched soil nails beneath the roads to keep them secure and stable.” –WBIR 10 News

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates - Page 29 ?m=02&d=20120508&t=2&i=604569855&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=700&pl=300&r=2012-05-08T195030Z_01_GM1E8560E4C01_RTRRPP_0_BRAZIL
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/08/pictures-report-idUSRTR31S3G
    Flooding and drought: Brazil lacerated by oposing climate extremes
    May 9, 2012 – BRAZIL – While a swath of the Brazilian Amazon is under a state of emergency with one of the worst floods ever, the country’s northeastern region is suffering through its worst drought in the last 30 years. –Reuters

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 am

Climate Change Update (09 May 2012) "Nuclear power is like summoning a demon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPiUXg7Ort0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Climate Change Update (10 May 2012)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TerCpsYbpJ0

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Earth Changes 2013 - Daily Updates - Page 29 Rb-l1
    http://wtvr.com/2012/05/14/tropics-pacific-tropical-cyclone-season-begins-may-15/
    TROPICS: Eastern Pacific tropical cyclone season begins May 15
    May 14, 2012 – PACIFIC - Tuesday, May 15 is the official start for the eastern Pacific’s tropical cyclone season, and that area is beginning the season one day early with “Tropical Depression One-E.” The first tropical depression of the season has formed over the eastern Pacific Ocean, but it was not a threat to land. The U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami said Monday that the system was far from the coast, about 645 miles (1038 kilometers) south of Manzanillo, Mexico. Forecasters say it could get stronger in the next day or so and may become a tropical storm before it starts weakening. The depression was moving west, away from land, at about 5 mph (8 kph). Maximum sustained winds were at 35 mph (56 kph). Tropical meteorologists forecasting with the NHC said overnight, “This system has a high chance, 80 percent, of becoming a tropical cyclone during the next 48.” This did indeed happen as it drifts slowly westward at 5 mph. If it continues to strengthen and becomes a Tropical Storm, it will be named Aletta. The latest update from the NHC states, “The depression could become a tropical storm on Tuesday before weakening begins.” -CBS 6

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 14, 2012 3:42 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Climate Change Update (14 May 2012) #2's 100% liquification "Never Before in History"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfOHOUZP25w

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Climate Change Update (15 May 2012) Radioactive Black Dust Strikes Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kT4jfa1Wo4

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:06 am