tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
malletzky
Stargazer
Mercuriel
arctourist
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
reality=check
Spregovori
Carol
TRANCOSO
investigator
SuiGeneris
17 posters

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Anonymous

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 am

Stargazer wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Maybe the mods in AV2 and PC are just afraid?

Morning Andromeda.....I'm a MOD at PC...I can only speak for me.

I'm not afraid of:

Things I don't relate 2
    Others points of view
    Ideas that don't line up with mine

I am a MOD because I feel I owe a debt to Kerry and Bill for helping me wake up

It's not about power or lauding over folks.....nothing like that.

Mall summed up things very well...I'm not comfortable judging folks.

Towing the company line and the such.....I feel I compromise myself if I do so.

I'm doing this to give back....to pay it forward.

Well anyways...Peace SG

It is not personal to you but Chakra, Steve and Lita have an attitude problem and they are the most active moderators. It will be lovely if you as moderator can convey to them the damage they are doing to the PC forum, because the damage is real and it is stopping people from participating.

Personally I did not sign in into PC or AV2 regardless of the invitation of the later and it took me a long time to decide where I wanted to be because I am interested in good quality information and believe that we have to be able to agree to disagree without supression

Fundamentalism of any kind is damaging, I am saying this as observer that looks to the action from the outside

FYG I know there was an Andromeda in PC and also there is one in the Cassiopean forum but I am neither

Flowers
    investigator
    investigator

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

Post  investigator Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 am

Sorry it didn't work out Thubanites and PC forum people too. Honestly, I think it could have turned out different if you had just let the PC mods save face, by settling it quietly and politely, and not trying to challenge them in public. I do think they were pretty biased against the Thuban material though. I got an honest question for you though Stargazer. Why is Little Grandmother http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=24175&Itemid=164 or Mike Quinsey material http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=29137&Itemid=164 allowed to be "promoted" , but Thuban rantings can't? They probably don't even make any money on Thuban material too, but Mike Quinsey and Little Grandmother are certainly monetized. It just seems kind of like they were getting picked on, because the political opinion was not liked, or they were just personally disliked as people. I'm thinking they just wanted to avoid the same Thuban controversy on AV1 on PC forum. I do think the Thubanites were rude to the PC mods, yet at the same time they did kind of just pick on them, while ignoring similiar behavior elsewhere, just because they don't like their personal beliefs.

Take for example the Thuban section on MOA, there is pretty much zero drama there. If you just leave them alone, and let them do their thing, there probably would not be any drama with them. Is there any chance you guys could start over? The Thubanites could apologize so the PC mods can save face and agree to the rules, and the PC mods can make peace with them (privately not in public) agree to not pick on them, unless they knowingly and outlandishly break the rules, and are rude or something like that? Ahh come on give em a chance lol.

Perhaps they should give TRANCOSO a mod job over there to level things out a bit and paint over the cracks!
    Sadly, it's to late for Trancosco, but at least Dominic777 (aka Kneeler123) became a mod and had some brief fun over there! A strategic genius he is of epic proportions that chap.

Last edited by investigator on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 am; edited 3 times in total
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 am

yup-
    i've apparently been banned from the camelot forum for no reason other than a few people don't like me
    evil pinheads never like me-i'm cursed!
    hahaha
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 am

arctourist wrote:yup-
    i've apparently been banned from the camelot forum for no reason other than a few people don't like me
    hahaha

Wow! that is nany state on steroids Crazy Happy
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am

well,i did say,hey lita,i know you don't like me,do me a favor and spread it around..
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm

investigator wrote: I do think they were pretty biased against the Thuban material though. I got an honest question for you though Stargazer. Why is Little Grandmother http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=24175&Itemid=164 or Mike Quinsey material http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=29137&Itemid=164 allowed to be "promoted" , but Thuban rantings can't?
    Perhaps they should give TRANCOSO a mod job over there to level things out a bit and paint over the cracks!
    Sadly, it's to late for Trancosco, but at least Dominic777 (aka Kneeler123) became a mod and had some brief fun over there! A strategic genius he is of epic proportions that chap.
    To answer honestly.....I recognized the Thuban material from the first post because of PA1 situation.

I told Steve my thoughts and let it go at that.

I can only speak for myself here....I think it could have been worked out with Arachne\Phoenix until SUI started the smear campaign against the PC MODs.....

I told Steve that this was a test of temperance and tolerance.

Then the ExChanger joined and it looked like a dog pile by the Thubans.

I personally believe everything has it's place as long they show respect for fellow members...bottom line

Peace SG
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:41 pm

arctourist wrote:yup-
    hahaha

Arc....You posted comments just to aggravate...I know you are better than what you portrayed on PC...

So now please be honest...Why were you there??...bored?

I could point you to a nice trivia site.

I don't think you should have been banned....but it was not up to me.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Stargazer wrote:
    I don't think you should have been banned.... but it was not up to me.
    Call me old-fashioned but it occurs to me your opinion on who should or shoudn't be banned doesn't put much weight on the ModSquad scale, does it?

Just kiddin' ST...
    Toast
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Stargazer wrote:
    I don't think you should have been banned.... but it was not up to me.
    Call me old-fashioned but it occurs to me your opinion on who should or shoudn't be banned doesn't put much weight on the ModSquad scale, does it?

Just kiddin' ST...
    Toast

Nope ...I really did not have much say.....

Arc had taunted and baited more than a few.

SG
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Stargazer wrote:
    I am a MOD because I feel I owe a debt to Kerry and Bill for helping me wake up

It's not about power or lauding over folks.....nothing like that.

Mall summed up things very well...I'm not comfortable judging folks.

Towing the company line and the such.....I feel I compromise myself if I do so.

I'm doing this to give back....to pay it forward.

Well anyways...Peace SG

SG you seem like a fairly level headed person but I got to ask why do you feel you have a debt to owe towards Bill and Kerry?

Kinda old skool paradigm vibes IMHO. Your higher self guided you to some info presented by B & K and that set off a trigger in your memories. Life will go on and more triggers will be set off to regain more memories. If you have any debts to score it's with your higher self that has guided yourself to exactly where you need to be. Not only that your higher self expects nothing in return (including donations)
    arctourist
    arctourist

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 3 Empty thanks star gazer-for the nice thoughts,how thoughtful of you...are you sure you're a moderator-haha

Post  arctourist Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm

well being a moderator of course you'd have to say something like that about me,just what do you consider 'baiting' or taunting'-?
    if you can't show some specific examples then your opinion means less than nothing
    moderators don't like me,we already knew that,and so they make things up to say about me...
    moderators are all the same..i broke no rules but the moderators,they don't care so there you go...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Arrow Sleep Arrow Sleep Arrow Sleep Arrow Sleep Arrow Sleep Beer
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Stargazer wrote:I think it could have been worked out with Arachne\Phoenix until SUI started the smear campaign against the PC MODs.....

I told Steve that this was a test of temperance and tolerance.

Peace SG
    Sadly he never had any real intention of fixing anything Stargazer. It was all one big charade for him. He chose to categorize them as trolls and refused to talk with them from the beginning. He wrote that little message there later in the thread saying nobody contacted him only to pretend he was open to dialog, but as he said prior to that...his decisions are final. He felt he didn't need to give explanations to anyone... he didn't like to be challenged...but if you are a fair moderator and you have nothing to hide, you don't run from challenge.. you face it and you work it out.

There was no "smear campaign".

Working things out was the reason I entered the thread in the first place, but I immediately realized everyone was so scared of saying anything.

It wasn't about him tolerating me, if you really thought that then you missed the point entirely. I was not there for Steve to "tolerate" me... I went in there to set the record straight.

Turns out I spoke with Kerry today and as I had imagined it all along, she wasn't even aware of anything. She was away on a trip for the last few days and had just come back. I informed her Steve had just banned 7 people and that I think this needed her attention. I also asked her about Tommy and why he hasn't answered me and she said she thought he was probably aware of it but didn't know for sure.

7 people... one of them wasn't even a Thuban, and the other one wasn't even on that thread...

Anyway, she will speak with Steve today and hopefully I will be able to talk to her about this in detail tomorrow when she catches up with everything that has transpired while in her absence.

Let's see what comes out of all this...

You see even after my own ban I am still trying to work things out...

I went there for truth, fairness and transparency. Nobody else had the courage to call a spade a spade.

Sui Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 3 161471
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm

ah well
    it's all good
    for a little while,the camelot forum was fun..i did find a few people worth talking to or knowing...other than that,it was just fun,
    i wasn't trying to annoy anyone any more than their own annoying mannerisms are conscious-of course they're not..it's nothing personal...
    anyways,i don't wanna be a complainer,i'm just glad some other people can see it in the same sense that i do- ( meaning the moderators and their excessive use of force/misuse of 'power')i know i'm not alone in that sense.....i do think it's a shame that so few people on these forums, actually ever say anything...if anything,that's what i was on about,just to see who's out there,and what not
    so it's a small world after all innit!
    i would hope a lot of disappointed people from both camelot and avalon find their way here because it feels friendly and i shan't complain too much about the past anymore if i can help it-
    after all,this is the result of all that's gone before,and i have to believe it's good for something-so greetings from the michigan and what's going on ?

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 am

arctourist wrote:ah well
    it's all good
    for a little while,the camelot forum was fun..i did find a few people worth talking to or knowing...other than that,it was just fun,
    i wasn't trying to annoy anyone any more than their own annoying mannerisms are conscious-of course they're not..it's nothing personal...
    anyways,i don't wanna be a complainer,i'm just glad some other people can see it in the same sense that i do- ( meaning the moderators and their excessive use of force/misuse of 'power')i know i'm not alone in that sense.....i do think it's a shame that so few people on these forums, actually ever say anything...if anything,that's what i was on about,just to see who's out there,and what not
    so it's a small world after all innit!
    i would hope a lot of disappointed people from both camelot and avalon find their way here because it feels friendly and i shan't complain too much about the past anymore if i can help it-
    after all,this is the result of all that's gone before,and i have to believe it's good for something-so greetings from the michigan and what's going on ?

Hi arc!

I have watched the goings on over there and was amazed by the behaviour of those so called moderators. If I were you, I would not bother much with feeling upset about it any longer.
    Steve has kinda disappeared and now some of his, well let's be nice and call them 'cat walk models of his private guards of the harem' are 'threating' to also go if he goes.

They have begun a frenzy of being under a so called 'Thuban attack' from a 'data machine' which became programmed by evil dragons from someplace.
    Even Kerry has posted, saying to take it easy in a manner of saying.
    The general standard of rational discourse over there is just about less than that of a kindergarten; so you might be missing some of the 'tv soapyness', but not much else.

The few rational and emotionally balanced writers there are less than 10% in my considered opinions and I have been around a few forums in my times.
    So cheer up my friend; there are a few 'crackpots' and 'illusionaries' in this place as well; but generally the percentage of harmonious thinkers and philosophers is much higher here and the administrators here appear to be much more tolerant as a reflection of their founder.

They are not going to ban you from here.
    You provided much fun and hilarious input over at camelot and you still have many friends there.
    Some thought of you as a nuisance; but such is life - cant win them all aye?!

The trouble was the fearmongerings of the 'harem police' and this is like the Electra-Complex between Zeus and his daughters lol - no sexual innuendos are implied; however associated with the archetypes of that by the Jungians.

Be well arc; I for one like your energy and your innocent approach to whatever crosses your path.
    Didn't some Camelotians think you might be 'Charles'? There you go; they mistake their identities easily over there; like light warriors for dark dragons and dark jedis for light cobras - better have and take them both.

Be well and hello also to all the other 'Misted Hounds of the Baskervilles' - now where is Sherlock?

shiloh
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 am

Shiloh - Sup ?

Thubs Up

Good to see You. I hope You and Yours are well in these times ?

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:49 am

Mercuriel wrote:Shiloh - Sup ?

Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot... - Page 3 83084

Good to see You. I hope You and Yours are well in these times ?

sunny

Hello old palindromer!

My house is well as can be in the chronos of the journeys; thank you for your thoughts.

Interesting times are approaching as Ouranos meets Gaea from the chaos of the greeks and as Hades meets Ariel in Persephone.
    This was the symbol of Sendai; the opening of the abysses of the human mind; but you might know that.

The Full Moon just before the equinox and the 8-year journey of Uranus in Aries will bring out the wars; so perhaps some incarnated heralds can help to minimise the physical destruction filtering through in manifestations of the unavoidable wars of the memeplexes.

As the Vulcans say; Live long and prosper and give my shalom to Hadriel!

shiloh
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 pm

well thanks shiloh
    yeah for sure
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Mod Steve is now an EX-Mod.
    He has resigned...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Mod Steve is now an EX-Mod.
    He has resigned...

What about the 7 bans Sui is mentioning ?
    Have they been lifted ?

The problem with authority is that rules are something one uses and falls back on when common sense , dialogue , a sincere wish to understand and sheer empathy have become so shallow that natural power to move things towards a constructive course is no longer a driving force.
    True power is able to make from a stone a building block while autority will see it as an obstruction on the way and rule it out .
    The solution to any problem lies in raising ones power and by this I mean that power grounded in pure Consciousness that is creating expansion for all .
    One will find then that rules can be used very sparingly and that unless facing someone that is clearly heading on a completely destructive course the banning of another becomes of very little use and should be used as very last resort .

Love Always
    mudra
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

haha
    that is great...
    i wanted to tell him that if he doesn't like the 'job' then just quit!
    now i wish i had when i had the chance-HAHA
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm

All mysterious goings on, can anyone explain why this forum was showing as no longer existed for a number of hours? As for Camelot and Steve, and possibly Lita et al walking too, whats that all about? Has the World gone a bit cuckoo since the terrible events in Japan?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

arctourist wrote:well being a moderator of course you'd have to say something like that about me,just what do you consider 'baiting' or taunting'-?
    if you can't show some specific examples then your opinion means less than nothing
    moderators don't like me,we already knew that,and so they make things up to say about me...
    moderators are all the same.
    .i broke no rules but the moderators,they don't care so there you go...

This is a pretty big generalization that does not apply here.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

hey spiritwolf!
    yeah who knows...we were told that people would be going a little crazy in these postmodern times...i can only hope i contributed a little to that...glad we're still here,even if we're restricted from some areas...i just go where god sends me-
    steve if you're reading this i forgive you-maybe now you can get a life-HAHA
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Carol wrote:
    arctourist wrote:well being a moderator of course you'd have to say something like that about me,just what do you consider 'baiting' or taunting'-?
    moderators are all the same.
    .i broke no rules but the moderators,they don't care so there you go...

This is a pretty big generalization that does not apply here.

hey,glad if that doesn't apply here
    i generally never make generalisations,btw-haha
    and if i do i'm generally wrong...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 am