tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
devakas
enemyofNWO
Sanicle
sjkted
turak2012
HigherLove
Brook
arctourist
gscraig
sabina
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
ClearWater
malletzky
mudra
investigator
Blacklight43
solent
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Carol
28 posters

ET COMMUNICATIONS

solent
    solent

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Empty Re: ET COMMUNICATIONS

Post  solent Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

wow..... so information from ET (hate that acronym) has been passed to you regarding ELENIN, which can be summed up from your post above, and you can't say more because the fear that may induce...... am I on the right page with this Carol?

If this is correct ELENIN could be the catalyst for our transformation? or is this a little more sinister in nature?

scratch Heh heh

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 am

Carol wrote:Elenin will have a great influence on us when it comes near the earth in September. JT Enlightened JT

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2511p60-here-comes-elenin#52789

Quote:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2511p60-here-comes-elenin#52789

Quote:
    http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with X-ray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate.

[link to endgametime.wordpress.com] http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet- elenin-let-their-be-light/

Quote:
    See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension. Now lets take a look at the 50.

http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

Carol, thanks so much for that link. Especially the facts with the hints on the swiss currencies are overwhelming. I researched all other links from that one and all I can say is...

Let it happen. No matter what.

And as soon as you could, please pass the message you received. It will be highly appreciated.

Much respect
    Mall...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 am

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Specia11

This is wonderfull Carol Cheerful
    I have absolutely no doubt something beautifull is about to happen.
    A time comes within the cosmic clock where buds blossom into colorfull flowers
    as naturally as autumn and winter turn into spring and then summer.
    We feel this in our Heart , we feel this in the Soul .
    As Mal says " Let it happen " .

Much Love
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

solent wrote:wow..... so information from ET (hate that acronym) has been passed to you regarding ELENIN, which can be summed up from your post above, and you can't say more because the fear that may induce...... am I on the right page with this Carol?

If this is correct ELENIN could be the catalyst for our transformation? or is this a little more sinister in nature?

scratch Heh heh

correct

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 pm

The Quickening

Arrow http://www.vimeo.com/27240681

There is a part about Elenin and the prohecies in that video as well as the mayan calendar.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Dolores Cannon on Red Ice Creations
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/07/RIR-110717-dcannon.mp3

The 3 waves of volunteers and the new earth

the earth is reincarnating
    people with karma will be left on old earth.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 am

Carol wrote:Dolores Cannon on Red Ice Creations
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/07/RIR-110717-dcannon.mp3

The 3 waves of volunteers and the new earth

the earth is reincarnating
    people with karma will be left on old earth.

There are many things I wish to quote here but I will stick with thuis one.

I am a full time healer and work 3 full days a week 9.00-20.00 I am book for the forth coming 3 weeks. I say this not for my own good, but to clarify the connec-ion between this and this thread.
    Each person take an hour for the healing and during this period I work on the Karma of the person. This is the connection. I have noticed over the past 3 years of doing this I can tell who is a volunteer and who is finishing their last bit of Karma. I sometimes see a second level and third level volunteers.

So I can understand Delores's view and from my end confirm this situation.

I can not say about the changing aspects of the Vol before during or after change. I am here for the long haul and will be one of the last to leave or finish the seperation. End tail management rather than departure management.

I would love to write soo much more but I will be out of contact for the coming 3 days and thought it best to atleast put my bit up before headin off.

Love 2 U

t

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

Thank You for updating this thread, Carol! Some of you may know I've been away for several months, as I was home hospicing my Dad, who passed on Father's Day and then moved my Mother cross country to live near us in Colorado, all the while my musical was in production here in Boulder. It feels so good to return to my family in the Mists, and auspicious in a sense, that this is the thread that drew me back I love you

I have always know that I'm not from around here, and Dolores' work helped me to realize that I'm a First Waver, born in 1957. I've written about this before on this foum and others. My experiences the last few months, being so close to the transition of my Father and seeing the karmas of my siblings and parents, while strangely being among but not part of their dramas was truly instructive. As hard as the process was on me physically, I am now in a heart space of complete trust and openness, my fears about the future are gone, though there is peaked curiosity about how the next steps will unfold for me, for Earth and for humanity.

The concept of the Ascension, or splitting of the Earths, or however it plays out is a fascinating thing to contemplate, and the fact that Elenin may bring the reality of whatever is to happen in the next few weeks and months is not disturbing to me, for I do feel a change in the air. That said, there are still things I want to accomplish before the shift, or whatever it is, happens. I don't really think we will blow up in some photon event, at least I hope not. But it feels like something is coming, and fast. This month is all about cleansing for me, both physically and spiritually. Being in the space of hospice/ transition/ what truly matters in life these last few months, I now find myself closer to pulling back the veil of separation than ever before, and my personal sense of imminent change seems to be mirrored in this thread. Perhaps what I have been feeling on a personal level, is in all actuality a profound change for us all.

I agree with my dear sister Mudra and with Brother Mal - Bring it on!
    For me, I will increase my Inner Connection time, send even more love to Mother Earth, and hope for the best.
    I shall expect something wonderful ~ Miraculous even!

Blessings Every One ~ it's good to be back home in the Mists... I have missed you all ~ ~ ~

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Attachment
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am

Warm welcome dear Lee .
    I missed you too brother .
    It's good to see that smile on your face and to feel you are at peace.

The Karen

Much Love for You
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 am

My attitude to possible incoming changes/events is BRING IT ON too.
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Wonderful words, bless you Lee Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

There is so much going on I feel like someone has turned the treadmill up to super speed. I do wish to share the message and am still personally digesting it.

I too, have often felt I'm in the first wave group and have often had visions of life on a planet very different then it is here. Many of us are what I would describe as loners in the way the wagon trains used to have a point person out in front looking for the safest passage and checking back with the group that is following. This role is even more important now then ever before because of potentials and timelines merging.

What if between September 2011 to December 2012 the first wave leaves this planet? Even perhaps leaving our bodies where our souls will be transferred to other planet/dimension and go into new bodies which are already prepared for us there with our own personal DNA?

This is certainly worth thinking about and discussing as one possibility.

For years now we've heard numerous dates of transitions and nothing ever happened. So it is possible the same may happen with Elenin's passing. There may only be just some increased solar activity and earth activity as a result. What if the dates were wrong and this is 2012? But then Astralwalker did share that the big solar event from his ET sources was in March 2013.

It's difficult to know which information in on track yet it is pretty obvious that our planet is in deep distress and may have reached a tipping point of no return. If this is the case then what happens to the life on the planet then? What if a pole shift takes place or a massive CME? Or what if the tail of Elenin creates a photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light?

When listening to Delores I realized just how much of what she shared resonated with me. I wonder what you think about all of this too?

solent
    solent

Post  solent Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm

@everyone - There is so much I want to say, but I am no good at putting my thoughts into writing, but..... all is as its meant to be, we already know the outcome for we sent parts of ourselves here to play this game, it will be a fantastic show, and we have front row seats.

Band
    JAKE
    JAKE

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Empty Thank you Carol.

Post  JAKE Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I will be in and out reading this as I am VERY busy right now.

Just scrolling through what caught my eye was Obama/CLONE. I have SEEN this many times in what SPIRIT shows me all the time is really going on.

I will scrutinize this thread VERY carefully, as I trust your discernment with such high regard.

It will take me a few days, as I am being pulled in many different directs.

sunny The sun NEVER stops shining where our TRUE SOURCE is and always will be.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Warm welcome amongst us Jake.
    Good to share this journey with you .

Love from me
    mudra
    JAKE
    JAKE

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Empty Thanks Mudra! XO

Post  JAKE Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

You know me from our past.

I just love you girl.

You're the hottest; whoops, pardon me most spiritual.

Forgive me.

It is just SO good to SEE you once again.

WAG, WAG, WAG,

You know how we DOGS can be?

Love you, and hang in there. I KNOW there are TOUGH TIMES, Hey, I'm Working OVER TIME!!!

I'm tired.

Ready to go HOME.

You know SOURCE?

I am sick of this garbage.

UGG@!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Jake, some of the events predicted did not happen (like the Yellowstone eruption and major California quakes) due to time line shifts and Japan took the hit. So some things do change with intention and prayer. And some things it's anybody's guess yet ET does seem to be on target more times the not.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Carol,

Are you saying that the people that are "left behind" lose their memories completely of the first wavers, and still live in 3d working their regular job and living their regular lives, numbingly unaware that anyone disappeared, or the first wavers are replaced with some type of "agent smith" AI that looks and talks like "Carol" on the internet,but it's not really Carol, just an AI that tricks people into thinking nothing happened on the new planet they were transported to for the rest of their 70-100 3d year lifespan, that people that did not graduate were assigned to, that looks just like the 3d earth they were evacuated from, that gives people a few thousand years to advance for the next game?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

I've no clue what is going to happen. So let's just take this day-by-day. Paying attention to your dreams and intuition seems like common sense. Those of us who have been thinking about this for awhile now and following Astral Walker's info... and others info have already come to terms with potential changes. Life is always changing. However, if someone sticks a clone in my place - please exercise patience.

However, I do tend to lean toward the theory of no one being left behind.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am

It may sound a bit corny, but there is an opening of the "heart-space". The theme to "ET" keeps playing in my head: Turn on your heartlight/let it make a happy glow/for all the world to see...

If "they" see light-anchors literally as beams of light, perhaps they may notice a blip traveling up the 101 and into Oregon, tonight (right into the Cascadia Subduction zone, thank you very much). I will return down I5, which means I will see Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen. So, if there are any ETs in the area: mahalo!

I could check out the array of antennae...SETI just received a major boost in funding, which means the array may be back online, soon.

PEACE!

"Turn on your heartlight, now"

sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Hst_galaxy

Participate in the Cosmic Convergence
    September 23-26, 2011!

At the time of writing (July 31, 2011) we are at the beginning of the fifth day of the Ninth wave and then also rapidly approaching its end and the completion of all of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. There are three more days (over a time period of three regular months) yet to go as the effects of the Ninth wave intensify in accordance with its high frequency of transformation to unity consciousness. While we may all have ideas of how this final transformation is going to take place no human knows the exact details of what is going to happen. We are sitting in the waiting room of the cosmic doctor and we do not know how He or She is going to treat this patient.

Throughout the shift points of this Ninth wave various initiatives have been taken for inspirational events and towards its culmination not only are events being planned for the midpoint (October 21, 2011) and end-point (October 28, 2011) of the seventh day, but also for the Gregorian date 11:11:11 (November 11, 2011). Even if the latter date is not based on the Mayan calendar, but on numerology, it gains its real meaning from this calendar and is the day for celebrating that we have made it through the end times and into the new world to be created afterwards. I encourage all such initiatives celebrating shift points, especially if they educate people more broadly in the true meaning of the Mayan calendar and its various days and nights. However, I also feel that there is a need for events that emphasize the work that we need to do at the current time. For this aspect of the process I feel that there is one shift point that deserves our full attention and this is the beginning of the sixth night. The reason is that the beginning of the sixth night on September 23, 2011, and its following few days, means a convergence of an energy shift in the Mayan calendar and the passage of the comet Elenin between the earth and the sun (and, if you like, the autumn equinox as well).

This little comet Elenin has attained an immense amount of attention on the Internet and is sometimes associated with more or less dire predictions. Thus, its name has been read as Extinction Level Event although it with equal justification may be read as El +Lenin (God + Anti-capitalist revolution) or Ellen In (the names Ellen, Helen or Elaine mean light) or El enin (God +Nine backwards referring to the completion of the divine plan of Nine Underworlds). All that we really know about it is however that it is synchronized with the end of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. As part of this the Ninth wave, also called the Universal Underworld, brings a cosmic context to human life in a way that has not previously been the case. Human beings are in other words in the Universal Underworld about to become citizens of the universe, a consciousness shift that has led to a heightened interest in all things extraterrestrial. Yet, maybe this shift is primarily about us living up to our cosmic origin and the Cosmic Convergence is an invitation to fully experience this at the beginning of the sixth night. Thus, the word Cosmic is here more meant in its Mayan meaning as the all encompassing intelligence.

I feel it cannot be emphasized enough that the Mayan calendar is an expression of a truly cosmic, but also divine time plan. It is from this that we know that it is purposeful and benevolent. Many who fail to recognize that this calendar describes a divine plan developed by waves of seven days and six nights, may risk to end up in hopelessness or a belief that the world will come to an end. (The lack of connection to a divine plan is the reason that the false pop culture end date of the Mayan calendar, December 21, 2012 often has become associated with such thoughts.) It is the divine background of the plan described by the Mayan calendar that explains that nothing in the universe happens by accident. Everything plays a role for the fulfillment of the purpose of the cosmic plan, making it meaningful despite the hardships and challenges that we may expect in the time ahead. From such a perspective we may wonder what God is communicating to us through the comet Elenin especially in terms of what there is to do at the beginning of the sixth night, but also in the seventh day of the Ninth wave. After all, comets are prophesized to be part of the language that God is going to use to communicate with us in the end times.

Another thing that we know about the Ninth wave, and its sixth night and seventh day in particular, is that it brings about a polarity shift to unity consciousness as is illustrated in figure 1. Elenin may then also be seen as a messenger of the finality of this shift. Today, we often hear the idea of an impending pole shift, which goes back to psychics like Helena Blavatsky and Edgar Cayce. Yet, most, if not all, professional geoscientists would argue that there is no reason to expect a pole shift in the near future. Most likely then, since Blavatsky and Cayce were not familiar with the kind of polarity shifts that the different waves of the Mayan calendar bring about, and had no language to describe them, they simply mistook such shifts for an electromagnetic pole shift of the Earth. In favor of such an interpretation is for instance that Cayce predicted what he called a “pole shift” for the year 2000. This as we now know did not happen, but what did take place was a polarity shift of consciousness as the Eighth wave of the Mayan calendar was activated in 1999 and most likely this is what he saw in his trance state and mistook for a pole shift.

Time of activation

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Polarities2
    (Fig. 1) Different polarities of consciousness created by the five highest waves of the Mayan calendar.

Polarity shifts in consciousness take place in synchrony at several different levels of the universe - cosmic, galactic, heliospheric, planetary and human - at the times of shift points in the Mayan calendar. The Ninth wave that we are currently in is carries the polarity shift that creates unity consciousness. We then need to ask what we are to do, if anything, if we as individuals want to be part of this polarity shift and remove all dark filters from our minds. After all, we only have the direct power to transform ourselves and then hope that it spreads along the lines of the great Indian leader and sage Mahatma Gandhi, who said: “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

What, more specifically, would this imply for the Cosmic Convergence? A general rule of the Mayan calendar waves is that its night and day energies relate to one another as inner preparation to outer manifestation. This may especially be true when it comes to the last such pair of energies in the entire creation scheme, the sixth night and seventh day of the Ninth wave starting September 23 and October 11, respectively. This alternation between energies would mean that the sixth night should lend itself favorably to inner work like prayer, contemplation or meditation, whereas the seventh day would lend itself better to global ceremonies, which externalize the inner changes that have been brought in the sixth night. Ceremonies and rituals in a sacred context are powerful tools to externalize the rearrangement of our inner landscape.

The ninth wave

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 7 Elenin_honda
    (Fig.2)
    This diagram indicates the motion of the "wave" of energies belonging to the ninth wave and the related dates as to when these come into play. The relationships of the comets Honda and Elenin to the Seven days and six nights of the Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar. A is the comet Honda’s closest distance form the Earth. B shows the time of passage of Elenin between the sun and the earth and C is its closest distance to the Earth.

At point B in figure 2 I thus feel that the comet Elenin signals to us that we should surrender our egos to the all encompassing cosmic intelligence and also that this is our last chance to be part of the polarity shift to unity consciousness, or if we like, Oneness or God Consciousness. This will also be a test of the integrity of today’s evolutionary leaders, not to mention “2012 experts.” Elenin is a final wake up call that will be heard also by the many who know nothing about the Mayan calendar or how this expresses the divine plan. After all, the sixth night is the last energy when we can turn inward to prepare for the polarity shift that the wave is bringing. As the seventh day starts the new polarity is locked into position and generates its final manifestation.

This finality is partly why the Cosmic Convergence of September 23-26, 2011 is different from previous events, such as the Conscious Convergence of July 17-18, 2010, which also set the intention to manifest unity consciousness. In the Cosmic Convergence it will also be necessary to make an effort to see this intention manifested. This is a time for connecting with the divine, introspection and soul searching. A connection with the divine can be accomplished by intense prayers or by other spiritual practices. To stay aligned with the cosmic plan and be part of its polarity shift in consciousness I would then also like to suggest that the following commitments become the foundation of the Cosmic Convergence:

1/ Committing to consistently let divine guidance rather than our egos decide our actions and the direction of our lives.

2/ Declaring our independence from the dark side including surrendering the right to use the dark side to fight the dark side in others. https://www.youtube.com/user/forunity#p/u/2/pkVHYQF
    L2Xk (In my own understanding the dark side is not some kind of eternal dark force, but anything that results form the darker filters of the lower waves as can be seen in Figure 1)

The Cosmic Convergence is thus fundamentally about making sure that we ourselves as individuals are the change that we want to see in the world. This may be very uncomfortable if we have much of our past unprocessed. It is then clearly not about putting the blame for the state of affairs on our planet on other people or forces. It is about taking personal responsibility. I think we here need to go deep into ourselves and see where we as individuals have contributed to hurting others or the nature of our planet. We have become quite used to complaining about the violence and wars in the world or the threats to its natural state. Yet, it is one thing to complain while secretly blaming others, or simply “the way things are” and something totally different to see how we as individuals have made choices that have contributed to the global deterioration. The idea here is to see and acknowledge such instances and choices in our lives and yet not get stuck in guilt, but rather find a path to healing through a corrective course of action. Since usually we have suppressed or numbed ourselves to any personal responsibility for the course of events on the planet we may actually have to pray for being reminded of such instances in the past. Hence, if we truly want to create a polarity shift in ourselves and so for instance are willing to embrace the commitments above it is a natural consequence that we do the necessary soul searching as we recognize how we may have failed to live up to these commitments in the past. If we do not do so aspects of the dark filters will continue to dominate us and the polarity shift will not be total.

The Cosmic Convergence is thus about the participants taking responsibility for the transformation to unity consciousness and doing so in a committed way. Granted, these may be difficult tasks, but again, if we are not to bring about this shift to unity consciousness in ourselves, who will? Hence, the Cosmic Convergence is really about providing an opportunity for us at least to commit to irreversibly bring about a shift in consciousness polarity in ourselves. While it may be difficult to immediately live up to such a commitment it will if it is taken seriously have powerful consequences On the benefit side a thing to ponder is that in order to receive the appropriate guidance into the new world it is possible that such a profound commitment to unity consciousness is indeed necessary.

On my own part I will at the occasion of this event be participating in a peace festival in France together with Mayan and Hopi elders (http://www.lothlorienfestival.com/EN) where we will meditate around it. Because of the nature of the inner work required I feel that the Cosmic Convergence may equally well be observed individually or, ideally, in small groups that provide a safe environment for sharing. I recommend that we process our past and ourselves in the present moment in an air of introspection, healing and corrective action drawing on the collective energy of the observance of the Cosmic Convergence around the globe.

A common component in it may be the lightning of candlelights as a sacred enactment of these commitments. Participating groups and individuals in the Cosmic Convergence may of course chose their own expressions, but the commitment to the transformation to unity consciousness should be the common denominator. In the Cosmic Convergence it is for us to surrender to whatever will be required from us. To live up to our commitment The presence of the comet Elenin will give a natural connection to the cosmic dimension in this event and at the same time add to our experience of a common destiny of humanity. It will be in this large scale context that we need to make the commitment to be part of the polarity shift to unity consciousness. Every person who makes a such makes a great difference and spreads the light and the hope to those around her. This may be all the more needed if indeed the times will be challenging to our comfort. The Cosmic Convergence, September 23-26, 2011 is meant as a solemn and humble event allowing people of unity consciousness to connect on a very deep level wherever they are on our planet.

I feel this is really the last chance of humanity and that the day of reckoning is here. I feel that a commitment to the polarity shift to unity consciousness is not only a passport to the new world to be born, but also the only hope for the world to survive. The dark filters have been ruling humanity for millennia and provide no way out. If human beings do not make such a commitment we really have no reason to expect that the world will survive. I thus want to encourage everyone to do their utmost to spread this message and encourage others to solemnly make a commitment to shift to unity consciousness. We are the ones that we have been waiting for. And it is entirely up to us. If we are looking to see our greatness, we should see it not in denial, or at all cost avoid anything that may cause fear, but in the courage to face squarely what we have done to this creation as it manifests on this earth. The Ninth wave indeed brings a field change on the cosmic level that we may become part of, but it will not happen without a deep and serious commitment from the heart of our souls.

Carl Johan Calleman
    July 31, 2011 (2 Chuen)
    First day of the Fifth day of the Ninth wave

source : Arrow http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/CosmicConvergenceSeptember23-26.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=2eRaE-pWltA
    NASA EMPLOYEE SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN
    LEAKED INFORMATION

Well, this may be an answer.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

drunvalo Melchizedek, in one of his videos, said that we would lose our memory because the earth would lose its magnetic field. My question here to other members is "How is your memory now? Do you have difficulties recalling recent events from your life, like for example what you did 2, 3 days ago?"
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 am

My husband and I were just having a conversation about this as we know that memory is non-local and not contained within the brain itself as memory is part of the field. I guess one would want to know what would happen to the field. Also, when listening to this one insider he is basically saying that the pole shift will occur as nibiru/Elenin swing up from the back side of the sun increasing in speed and it is then the earth is exposed to the tail (space chucks) falling from the sky.

I don't see that many people surviving on the surface if what the NASA insider is explaining as to the effects of the passing and that if one is on the surface they would want a lead helmet to protect the brain and spinal column in the neck from the magnetic pulse.

Many of us have discussed a pole shift in the past and knew that it was off the agenda for spring 2011 but had wondered about the fall.

Given all the false data we've gotten from so many sources all these years one also wonders if this information falls into that category. I will say this. After listening to this man it is clear to me he believes what he is sharing to be true.

There is more information in what Delores shared and even ET shared about what is happening to the Earth. And then there is also what is happening to the solar system as it moves towards the galactic rift. There has also been discussions of this solar system possibly being caught up in a wormhole of some type and being transported to another dimension. We can speculate all we wish, yet we won't know until it happens what exactly is going to happen. One thing we know for sure is that earth changes are escalating and even without a pole shift volcanic and earthquake activity is on the increase. This alone in and of itself tells us something. There is a cause behind all of this activity. Something that is triggering it.

Having just witnessed my mothers death, one month ago on the 11th, has left me wondering about my own death. How will this happen? Ironically, my parents and grandparents began preparing for their deaths years before they actually died. I remember having discussions with them as a teen and they described to me how they wanted or what the end of their life would look like. I never could related to them as I just knew when it was my time to transition it would be very different.

Perhaps some of those near death experiences later altered my perception of how this could happen. I do remember being knocked completely out of my body nano seconds before the car crashed and witnessing what was going on from behind where my physical body was smashing into the steering wheel. So I've leaned toward the thought that when I do pass I (my consciousness) would actually exit prior to the body actually dying. But then there is the question of, "Then what?"

Do I head for the white light (nope)? I'm thinking galactic wave over in SagA. But then again perhaps there are other plans that are not in my conscious awareness that have already been made. To me, this is where faith comes in. One must have absolute faith to cross the bridge when entering into the unknown. For example, when I enter into a river and begin to feel the pull of its current, I have faith that on an instinctual level I will know how to keep myself safe.

We are all on the planet just for a short while and all have been given vehicles (our physical form) to make this journey. So just from a purely logical perspective, one would think there are other vehicles waiting for us. Only, perhaps... for some we don't have to start from scratch as the infant but actually get to slip into something newer, comfortable and cosy - like a new body. The thought or image that pops to mind is what we saw in the movie Avatar where Jake Sully's consciousness was transported into a full size body already adapted to an environment it will live in. Do you think the movie Avatar has a deeper meaning? Could it be someones dream of a real possibility only a possibility that most of us would tend to immediately disregard?

As I tend to live my life from the perspective that all things are possible - these ideas and various perspectives appeal to me. Beginning life as an infant really doesn't have too much appeal to me because of my memories of this life. Just getting through the whole school ordeal was a challenge because that type of learning methodology is positively archaic compared to what ET learning is about.

So for now, personally, I'm just trying to take care of as much karma as possible and tie up loose ends. We're not really changing out lives and have taken on the attitude that we will be where we are suppose to be and it is all in gods hands anyway.

Meanwhile, I've dusted off the piano and pulled weeds in the garden. It's all good.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 am

Carol wrote:

Meanwhile, I've dusted off the piano and pulled weeds in the garden. It's all good.

I hear you Carol. Just a few minutes ago my partner, fresh out of meditation before heading off to work, said he felt something was about to pop. Now, we have had discussions about Elenin, and the shifting energies lately, but this comment seemed more imminent ~ I mentioned this thread, and he said it would be nice to KNOW what was about to happen, that the uncertainty was un-nerving. We would like to think we are clear enough and have enough Inner Grace to handle the knowledge of what was about to happen. But for now, we wait... Un-nerving indeed...

I must go do some weeding now too, co-incidentally I love you

Things I thought mattered, things I strived for for so long don't hold much interest for me so much any more. I just want a little organic Farm ~ I want to be safe with my family~ I want to help others ~

But, at the same time, I feel kinda *done* here...

Again, I say ~ Bring it on, whatever it is...

Ah yes, off to weed the front yard I love you

Aloha and Mahalo and Blessings from beautiful Colorado Every One ~ ~ ~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm