tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
icecold
MargueriteBee
investigator
7 posters

Poll Should I Do Something Productive?

Poll

Poll Should I Do Something Productive?

[ 1 ]
    Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_left50%Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_left50%Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_left0%Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    investigator
    investigator

Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Empty Poll Should I Do Something Productive?

Post  investigator Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm

It's a tough choice
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Empty Re: Poll Should I Do Something Productive?

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 am

I want more choices.
    icecold
    icecold

Poll Should I Do Something Productive? Empty Re: Poll Should I Do Something Productive?

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 am

investigator wrote:It's a tough choice

Yes I've just sent you some material to work on with me. LOL
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 am

Where does all this 'productivity' - whatever that may be - leads to?
    Greed & tv ads for more of the same, with a different name.

When I look through my window I see biological robots squeezed in traffic jammed cars & twittering cell phone junkies sharing their private hell with other cell phone junkies.

I prefer my dreamtime by far over the nightmare called reality.

Freedom Earth Ancient One
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am

Hmmm - You know I often see this question and It irks Me especially. Please don't take this as a criticism but I feel I must address this Mentalism finally and fully - At least partially as It regards SOME of Us on the Net - Including Myself.

I am currently 44 Years of Age in this Avatar - Have a History of Esoterism in the Family - Am trained in the Martial Arts - Work in the Electrical Industry and much like others who may be reading this - Until the MoA - Occassionally Lurked at other Forums on the Net.

Now why would I Lurk at these other Forums ?

In My Investigations on My Path - I saw Myself and others being BS'ed at various Forums and other places of disseminating Information to the Masses and - After My own Discernment - Recognized it as directed Disinfo.

As it was obvious that WE had to wake up and not just Myself - It was also obvious that there needed to be a counter to this Disinfo and One that the People / Masses could count on to remain Their Resource and not TPTB's so It could become a WE and not just an I.

This brought Me to the point of helping to Finance and Support the PA/PC V1 Edition of the B & K Show. As We all know - That did not go well but then I was not surprised It that It did not. Please let Me explain this a bit further.

When I went to Finance that Initiative I of course had to run It by My Twin Flame. She was OK with It but counseled caution. That said - Before I did so I said the following to Her in reply to that call for caution.

I will Finance this as I have agreed to. We will wait and see where this goes and as It developes - If It follows a Path of Alignment to expanding the Truth then so be It and It was a worthy effort. If not and this goes the way of Polarity and Dualisms in the same Ole same Ole - Then again a lesson is learned and Wisdom is gained in the doing as that conduit will be shut through Reflectivity.

Simply put - It was allowed It's expression - Was found wanting - And will now move into the past as the New Begins through that Reflectivity.

Experience through learning Knowledge into Wisdom...

This now spurs Us forward into the Now and Here. In various ways - Floyd, Carol, I, Anchor & Adv2 - Have provided this and the .info Sites as a place where We no longer need other surrogates to find or display to Us Our Truth. A place of Like Minds and Souls. In this Membership now - We likely have some of the most Aware People on the Planet. There will be others Who will come. There will be those that will help Us move forward and expand in some way. They just haven't found out about how They will - but They will do this nonetheless as this is what They do. Simply...

We all bring elements to this Party and will be successful. We are Divine Will Incarnate and as long as We seek the Highest and Best Good of All Things for All Concerned - We shall usher in a New Age. That said - We must be the Ambasaadors of It. We must BE It.

We must BE the Change We seek through coming into Knowing. Through Knowing We come into Belief for the right reasons and there is no Longer - Blind Faith necessary. I mean - Are We not done with Blind Faith ?

I AM...

Wink

Personally, besides Lurking at these Forums - I support Free Energy Intiatives - Have lent My Name to the 911 Engineers and Professionals Intiaitive - Many Petitions - Have Walked It and Talked it to My RW fellowes and Family 24/7/365 for over 30 Years - And have put My Neck out countless times for this drive for Expansion and Truth regardless of the cost to Myself personally. All around Me understand this and so I remain...

On course - Standing Vigilant...

Can I do more ?

Yes.

Will I ?

Yes - I will do what I can...

How ?

UFO on Road , Enlightened , Its da Wave

Wait and see. I will provide more detail when the Now is ripe but I must say that while some may - Not All are wasting time on Internet Forums or playing Video Games and or Downloading Movies without paying for 'em. In fact - Some are trying to help...

No ? Please BE wary of the Judge...

:heart2:

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 am

Mercuriel scribed:
    I am currently 44 Years of Age in this Avatar - Have a History of Esoterism in the Family - Am trained in the Martial Arts - Work in the Electrical Industry and much like others who may be reading this - Until the MoA - Occassionally Lurked at other Forums on the Net.

Unless one is utterly spontaneous, a little lurking is the only way to get the feel for a particular forum.

Its called Reconnaissance also known as scouting, is a military term for performing a preliminary survey; especially an exploratory military survey to gain, or collect information. Cool
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:20 am

I was being sarcastic, but that was brilliant Mercuriel, interesting to see where you come from.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 am

icecold wrote:

Unless one is utterly spontaneous, a little lurking is the only way to get the feel for a particular forum.

Its called Reconnaissance also known as scouting, is a military term for performing a preliminary survey; especially an exploratory military survey to gain, or collect information. Cool

You just arrived here ice .
    What's your feel about this particular forum if I may ask ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm

" Keep wasting time on internet forums "

Well I am afraid I never felt like loosing my time reading your posts Investigator.
    You certainly have an eye to find what I myself would miss.

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

investigator wrote:I was being sarcastic, but that was brilliant Mercuriel, interesting to see where you come from.

No worries Investigator and not My thought at all. I just felt a need to address the Mentalism of some of those out there thinking that We're wasting Our time here. Currently - There is no other way to reach so many.

Now when We get that Telepathy thing going - We won't need the Net as It is now but until then - We will carry on carrying on...

:heart2:

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

mudra wrote:
    icecold wrote:

You just arrived here ice .
    What's your feel about this particular forum if I may ask ?

Love from me
    mudra

Good question Mudra.

Initial observations were that the forum was quiet.
    Remember I was looking for enemyofNWO.

I looked over the forum. looked at the sections of the forum and decided that
    my particular proclivities were in sync with the thought impressions of the forum.

Unfortunately my first encounter with a member did not seem to reflect the ideals of the forum
    which left me momentarily bemused.

Later, after more interaction, my bemusement was dissipated. Very Happy

It became delight, a much better impression.

And here I am.

What I see and feel here is a wound that needs healing.
    Pain. A desire to move on. Courage. Fear. Defiance.
    Inspiration. Love. Emnity. Betrayal. Creative impulse.
    Humor.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 am

a mixed bag of fruit loops of all colors of the rainbow... Cow Double Thumbs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 am

Carol wrote:a mixed bag of fruit loops of all colors of the rainbow... Cow Double Thumbs Up

Cow

UFO2

Arrow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 am

icecold wrote:

[center] Cow

I think Mother Earth was in need of a shower .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bsvtX98NHw&feature=related

Fasten your seat belts .. Hold on to your brightest visions.
    The journey has begun . Full speed head on .Spiralling out of the matrix, moving into the Heart, Upwards as One flock of kindred souls.

Poll Should I Do Something Productive? 2210175678_107d125396

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 pm