tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    The Truth Poll

    Poll

    Who is the Keeper of Truth

    [ 5 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left45%The Truth Poll Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left18%The Truth Poll Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left0%The Truth Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left9%The Truth Poll Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Truth Poll Bar_left27%The Truth Poll Bar_right [27%] 

    Total Votes: 11
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    The Truth Poll Empty The Truth Poll

    Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:00 pm

    VOTE VOTE VOTE. Or forever hold your ,,,,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:46 pm

    I want more choices!


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm

    lol im not voting there is no truth that was a lie its all lies and that's the truth! lol!
    keith
    keith

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Age : 66
    Location : michigan

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  keith Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

    I voted for Dick, but i dont no Dick.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

    Posts : 1329
    Join date : 2010-09-02

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm

    I can't vote. I would need ask more questions...........but if I did I would have a storm over my head again. Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

    Well if the above list is all we've got, TRANCOSO gets my vote. cheers


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

    Posts : 1329
    Join date : 2010-09-02

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

    Carol,

    TRANCOSO get our votes, of course. But why we don't have some fun here. Don't you think that a disscusion around Dick would do it? Huge Grin
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm

    Insanely Happy


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

    Posts : 1329
    Join date : 2010-09-02

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  starninja Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 pm

    Carol,

    I couldn't resist. Insanely Happy


    The Truth Poll Funny+men+lift+up+bar+bell+with+dick+photos+4
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Floyd Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 am

    Carol wrote:I want more choices!


    The original list was a lot longer Carol....Sadly I was limited in the ammount of choices.
    Oliver
    Oliver

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 55
    Location : Macedonia

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Oliver Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:25 am

    No doubt -- it is Trancoso The Magnificent!!!
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  mudra Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 am

    Frankly Folks I believe TRANCOSO is a free star and would'nt have been foolish enough to take that Job .
    Be your own Truth cheers .

    Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Carol Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 am

    star, I do believe you posted a bun picture. Very nice buns by the way. Hot cross buns. santa


    Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5521
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  burgundia Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 am

    I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao
    Oliver
    Oliver

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 55
    Location : Macedonia

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Oliver Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 am

    burgundia wrote:I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao

    Ha,ha,...!Mists' members finally discovered the Absolute truth. Congratulations!

    lol!
    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5521
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  burgundia Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 am

    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao

    Ha,ha,...!Mists' members finally discovered the Absolute truth. Congratulations!

    lol!

    yes, we are truthseekers in search of the ultimate truth..I think I have discovered one... Lmfao It was easy and simple.
    Oliver
    Oliver

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 55
    Location : Macedonia

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Oliver Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am

    burgundia wrote:
    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao

    Ha,ha,...!Mists' members finally discovered the Absolute truth. Congratulations!

    lol!

    yes, we are truthseekers in search of the ultimate truth..I think I have discovered one... Lmfao It was easy and simple.


    Yes, yes, they say that simple and great truths are in front of our eyes, but we can't see them. However, Burgundia, as a holder of an absolute truth, please teach the rest of us how you finally discovered it. What was your path toward the truth?
    lol! Big Grin 2 Laugh
    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5521
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  burgundia Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:06 am

    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao

    Ha,ha,...!Mists' members finally discovered the Absolute truth. Congratulations!

    lol!

    yes, we are truthseekers in search of the ultimate truth..I think I have discovered one... Lmfao It was easy and simple.


    Yes, yes, they say that simple and great truths are in front of our eyes, but we can't see them. However, Burgundia, as a holder of an absolute truth, please teach the rest of us how you finally discover it. What was your path toward the truth?
    lol! Big Grin 2 Laugh

    Ok, I will tell you how I discovered it. Have you ever heard the expression "naked truth"? So this is how one day it appeared before my eyes. It was hidden for long and one day: Voila!! popped in front of me.
    Oliver
    Oliver

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 55
    Location : Macedonia

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  Oliver Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 am

    burgundia wrote:
    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    Oliver wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that any Dick is the keeper of the truth...they never lie... Lmfao

    Ha,ha,...!Mists' members finally discovered the Absolute truth. Congratulations!

    lol!

    yes, we are truthseekers in search of the ultimate truth..I think I have discovered one... Lmfao It was easy and simple.


    Yes, yes, they say that simple and great truths are in front of our eyes, but we can't see them. However, Burgundia, as a holder of an absolute truth, please teach the rest of us how you finally discover it. What was your path toward the truth?
    lol! Big Grin 2 Laugh

    Ok, I will tell you how I discovered it. Have you ever heard the expression "naked truth"? So this is how one day it appeared before my eyes. It was hidden for long and one day: Voila!! popped in front of me.


    I see it was a moment of a great catharsis.
    I believe you embraced the truth.
    Use it wisely in the future, please.

    Insanely Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5521
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  burgundia Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 am

    Oliver wrote:


    I see it was a moment of a great catharsis.
    I believe you embraced the truth.
    Use it wisely in the future, please.

    Insanely Happy

    Yes, Oliver..it was a moment of enlightment for me... Lmfao Lmfao And I think I am a wise woman now.... Lolerz
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3930
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    The Truth Poll Empty Re: The Truth Poll

    Post  TRANCOSO Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:18 pm

    Oliver wrote:No doubt -- it is Trancoso The Magnificent!!!

    Carol wrote:Well if the above list is all we've got, TRANCOSO gets my vote.

    Starninja wrote:TRANCOSO get our votes, of course.
    Hugs & Flowers to all of you!

    Mudra wrote:Frankly Folks I believe TRANCOSO is a free star and would'nt have been foolish enough to take that Job .
    Be your own Truth

    scratch Ban Wink

      Current date/time is Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:57 am