tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
Sanicle
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
romina
hobbit
devakas
tacodog
ClearWater
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
giovonni
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
burgundia
Mercuriel
mudra
MargueriteBee
Carol
22 posters

Timeline Glitches

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Empty Re: Timeline Glitches

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 am

I think of timelines as being a bunch of strings gathered together in the middle of NOW. We may all be on our own timeline but in the NOW we converge and communicate. Think of an hour glass, the NOW is the narrow part. That's were things happen.

Last edited by MargueriteBee on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 am

Re-post from another thread, because it seems more appropriate here :)

Carol wrote:... ET said there were timeline wars going on. I believe him. The timelines with disasters on them for the most part keep being weeded out.. yet big disasters have been happening (Australia's flooding, New Zealand's megga quake, Japan sinking into the sea), yet other events are not happening (New Madrid Fault, Yellowstone, Mt. Saint Helen, San Andreas fault). These events according to ET were to happen this month and did not happen. The month isn't over yet and we are still in a seismic window. Yet the message I keep getting Hours is that I will get to have all the time I need to complete my mission as will Mercuriel and mudra along with many of us here at Mists. My sense is that we have a repreive of sorts and still have to deal with earth changes as these changes help to wake people up... yet we also get the time we need to work on our mission so as to take as many as possible with us to that next level....

... I have reconcile myself to a new reality that allows for time to keep shifting and extending and giving us the best possible outcome for our collective awakening. This is where I have arrived after much internal conflict when thinking there was no time left. For you already understand there is no such thing as time. Time is for the ego to help sort out a sequence of events. Yet now we know with quantum physics time is fluid, like a river and can shift to suit our spiritual purpose if we know how to do this. We must operate from the perspective of complete alignment with the Divine sans ego.

I resonate with what you say about time and timelines, Carol~ Some days I feel as though time is running out and it sparks some old 3D fear in me, but MOST days, I feel as though I am "in the moment" and have all the time I need to do whatever I need to do. It almost feels like a new timeline sometimes~ other times it feels as though there is a bouncing back and forth between competing or shifting timelines... not sure I'm explaining myself correctly.

I've always had a sense of mission here, having mostly to do with my music, and inspiration, and also a feeling that I've been "on hold" until the time is right. It feels like, for me, the time is now... The musical that I composed, I believe has the potential to open *many* hearts and minds, and I've been told that will indeed happen in a major way~ so I am hoping now that we have a full production in process after years of development for Broadway (and film) and investors who are stepping up to the plate, that there will indeed be enough time for this to complete and the promise be fulfilled. However, even if we were fully funded today, the logistics involved in actually moving to Broadway would take a couple more years. One at least :)

So, as I am working my tail off in this process, I do my best to keep my ego out of the process, and keep hope alive. It is not fame I seek, but the completion of this task, which I hope will help many others in their own Awakening... I vibrate between knowing all is well, and that I AM in perfect alignment with my mission, yet I also have a sense of quiet urgency to keep prepping the pantry and other such details. It is a surreal feeling most days. "One Day At A Time" and "Letting Go and Letting God" (My Higher Self :) are my mottos these days.

But it does help to know that wise and wondeful souls like yourself, Carol, and others, feel similar things about time and purpose here on Gaia, in the midst of ALL the crazy energy of this "grrrreat sheew" that we all signed up for way back when - or should I say, in another aspect of the Eternal Now I love you

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Attachment
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 am

Funding... www.dinarbanker.com

Today 10,000 Iraqi Dinar is worth $10 USD.

When Kuwait was invaded in 91, the Kuwait Dinar was worth $2.32 then went down to 10 cents. After we liberated Kuwait the Kuwait Dinar then back up to $2.41
    The Iraqi Dinar is pending revalue any day now. The rate going around is that it may be worth $3.87 per ID, per 1 USD. The US has government currently has 4.5 trillion ID in its US basket of currencies. When the ID revalues, the US will have the money to get out of debt. Everything is pushing for the ID to revalue by the end of March.

HISTORY The Iraq Dinar was worth $3.22 USD (U.S. Dollars) in 1992. After the first Gulf War the Dinar dropped in value to approximately $0.30, under the U.S. Embargo. Iraq is now free to trade internationally and most of it's international debt has been relieved. If the Iraq Dinar returns to pre-war levels of $0.30 a 1000 Dinar note would be worth $300.00.
    If the Dinar returns to pre-Gulf War levels, 1,000 Dinar will be worth over $3,100.00

You may want to listen to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1LV4cOmQDU&feature=player_embedded
    The guest has his numbers off for the ID but his info is correct regarding what happened with Kuwait.

For about $320 or less one can purchase 250,000 Iraqi Dinar. After it revalues it will be worth a whole lot more. If you want to finance your project Lee, this may be a way to do it. You don't have to invest much. We wanted to pay off our mortgage so invested in ID... then decided to purchase 250,000 more to give away to friends and family as gifts which they will not have to pay any taxes on because of the low value it was when given to them. I have the tax info on this. However, there is the regular Capital Gains tax for the purchaser when they cash in their ID of around 28 percent, unless one holds onto their dinar for 1 year, 1 day when the tax rate goes down to 15%. Anyway, I just want to put this out there as it is a small risk. My intel is saying the dinar is revaluing this week. They been wrong in the past and may be again. Or it could go down as soon as today or tomorrow. If you decide to purchase some ID then you can do this online and get a money order the same day.. to mail it in. We got our ID in currency. Some people purchase on reserve where they have to pay the entire sum within 30 days. However, one should never put on reserve unless they intend to purchase. We were modest in what we bought. After all, we don't need that much and wanted to work within our budget. Again, a half a million ID can go a long way when it revalues and be of help for those willing to take the risk. There is another catch as the US government just implemented new laws pertaining to cashing in the ID.. they want to be sure to get their taxes. However, we strongly suspect that the USD will be devalued shortly afterwards (possibly within days after the RV) and plan to spend (pay off all bills, mortgage, purchase new vehicle) within days of the RV while the USD is still viable.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 am

That's wonderful information, Carol - thank You!

Do you pay online and they mail them to you or how does the transaction occur? You have to mail in a money order?

Oops, just saw the link - I'll read up on the site :)
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Mall - I meant the same thing as You but I was referring to continuance in this specific Reality as a Participant. There are many Schools to move onto as You know or One can stay here. Choices - Choices...

Heh heh

I was trying to equate what I meant by - You are on the Earth - Pole Flip has not occured - Yellowstone has not gone up - So on...

Of course We are Eternal and Infinite as Spirit but perhaps It should be said thusly...

> Prime Creator has a Spirit - That Spirit has Souls - Those Souls have Bodies - Those Bodies have Lives not only here on Earth - But across many Creations...

> The Utraphysical Reality contains the Superphysical Reality which contains the Hyperphysical Reality which contains the Reality We see and experience as the 3D/4D...

"In the Beginning was the Energy and the Energy was with God."

Energy = Sound = Harmonic = Vibration = Frequency = Speed = Light = Matter (Mater = Mother)...

And to be Base Simplistic...

> Running Speed is part of Bycicle Speed which is part of Car Speed which is part of Jet Speed which is part of Shuttle Speed and so on...

Wink

Each one of Us knows what You and I mean and sees It as an Equal. If They didn't - They know for sure now LOL. I was not meaning to lessen the Situation but rather explain It in simplistic terms as It can be equated both up and down the scale in resonance if One looks at It this way.

So with the above said - Yes the Word and Their Intentions mean the most but It is moreso the Intention We hold in the moment that the Creation sees most effectively - Actions - As those are obviously Our Passions - Are True'er than Our Words in most cases and so the Crux is Intention...

And BTW HL - The Deaf do hear - They just do It through Vibrations. They sense the Vibrations in the Medium and react to It in that way as opposed to Us Who have Ears to Hear...

When One sense is lacking the Others step to compensate as much as They can and this is - In Humans - Usually quite astounding...

Thubs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 am

Hmmm, they need to send someone back and tell them NOT to build Nuclear power plants but go with the zero point energy Tesla discovered back in the 30s. Can you imagine what this planet would look like now with NO pollution? You know who did him in don't you?

Theory: Large Hadron Collider Could Be Used As Time Machine
    There's a lot of theories out there about the Large Hadron Collider-- but time travel?

Professor Thomas Weiler and graduate fellow Chui Man Ho are suggesting it's a possibility, and doesn't defy the laws of physics. However, they're very clear to point out that this is just a theory, and it would only involve particles, not human beings.

"Our theory is a long shot," Weiler, who is a physics professor at Vanderbilt University, admitted to the school's research news department, "but it doesn't violate any laws of physics or experimental constraints."

The researchers propose that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a 17-mile long particle accelerator in Geneva, Switzerland, could be used to send a theoretical particle back or forward in time, according to LiveScience. That particle, the Higgs singlet, is purely theoretical at this point and is related to another highly theorized (and slightly more well-known) particle, the Higgs boson.

The goal of some experiments done at the LHC is to find the elusive Higgs boson particle. According to the original summary by Vanderbilt's research news department, Weiler and Ho's paper suggests that if the Higgs boson is discovered, the Higgs singlet will also be created.

From Vanderbilt Research News: According to Weiler and Ho’s theory, these singlets should have the ability to jump into an extra, fifth dimension where they can move either forward or backward in time and reappear in the future or past.

But even if this is achieved, the theory doesn't even suggest full time travel, just the potential ability to send messages back and forth through time, according to LiveScience.
    “One of the attractive things about this approach to time travel is that it avoids all the big paradoxes,” Weiler told Research News. “Because time travel is limited to these special particles, it is not possible for a man to travel back in time and murder one of his parents before he himself is born, for example. However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future.”

The theory (which can be read in its full scientific glory here) relies on an M-theory or "theory of everything" which unites the cause of all particles. Discovering the Higgs boson particle would be a big step in proving this theory, according to LiveScience.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/large-hadron-collider-time-machine_n_836834.html

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am

From Vanderbilt Research News: According to Weiler and Ho’s theory, these singlets should have the ability to jump into an extra, fifth dimension where they can move either forward or backward in time and reappear in the future or past.

Now theres the Vindication...

What are We made up of ? Particles to begin with and then Waves as the Origin so of Course We can Time Travel especially when We're made up of Particles that are actually Waves when You don't observe Them...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 25, 2011 3:42 pm

I am posting this here as I just experienced some weird phenomena.
    In 2009 I bought a new cardigan. I have been wearing it on and off over
    the years but had 'nt done so for months now.
    The weather being quite mild here lately I decided to put it on today.
    The real surprise came when I noticed that all the buttons were now
    appearing on the wrong side of the cardigan.
    If I want the buttons showing I have to wear the cardigan upside down.
    This is so weird as I am completely sure this was'nt the case before .
    I would have noticed such an obvious thing.
    Strange times we are going through ...

scratch

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed May 25, 2011 5:53 pm

That's strange, Missy Mudra. I swear small objects around my house disappear, then reappear later on, sitting right where I left them. Like in the middle of the dining room table. How can objects do that?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Time lines keep shifting. So does stuff.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 am

I just found this interesting and wanted to share here scratch Wink It's a scene from MIB 3 and it's about possible timelines (realities). It starts at 0:10 =>

Agent J: This game doesn't happen till Oktober?

Griffin: Well it's allways Oktober, November, March...so many futures and they're all real, just don't know which one will....until then, they are all happening, like this one...

Interesing concept, isn't it Suspect Heh heh ???

Much respect
    Mall...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 pm

link to Farsight Climate Project Update February 16. That's Courtney Brown and his Remove Viewing Project:

Multiple Timelines?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Good posts. The MIB is a good construct to explain the paradox of infinity. On that, what makes you think your thoughts have not already existed. And what does not exist?
    Wisdom comes from knowing how the one and infinity apply to the now. Its similar to note plucking and music in general.

Probabilistic smears we are lol...

Lets party.....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 pm

The farsight are doing the best they can. The gentlemen has a good posture in trying to establish integrity within a totality sphere, but science is so tedious. It does not necessarily take ones heart. I do not know what you are into, but what I can say about it is this. You dont need to follow anyone!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

You are right, magamud! Science really isn't all that necessary, compared to the intelligence of the heart sourced path. Will anyone ever be convinced through impeccable science to make that shift? Doubt it. It has to be experiential. Showing the RV info to pure scientists doesn't do anything but make the scientist hunker down more, still denying, oh well, they will get it when they get it. Cheers.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:16 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:32 pm

cheers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Empty David Lewis Anderson (Art Bell Coast to Coast)

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Excellent program. Thanks for the link burgundia.

Here's a few notes - a bit unorganized as I need to relisten later:

hose who are in control are working on counter measures to reengineer historical events and timelines and have it branch off into ..

Time control technology used for secret super weapons. Governments are racing for weapons developent. They are preparing for the first great time war that this planet can see.

Paradox is where rational minds bump into their own limitations. Moving through time is like moving through distance. Moving through time disturbs times. Parallel universes is also where one can go back and effect a change and have it branch off

The human race has the ability to take new technology and apply it in dangerous ways.

By experimenting in time and running time control technology experiments we run the risk of effecting changes in actual reality, the existence of a person, organization or country without the consideration of what is the ripple effect of exercising time on people, governments.

The human race has the ability to take new technology and apply it in dangerous ways.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 am

Sounds crazy...sounds impossible.... Rolling Eyes

When will humanity realize they've been played like a fiddle?

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Violin_playing_robot

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Fiddled

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 TSQ2783_WorkHardPlayHardPrayHard.900

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 379759_10152540857680290_1208711022_n
    burgundia
    burgundia

Timeline Glitches - Page 4 Empty David Anderson and the Time Warp Generator

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:59 pm