tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
Sanicle
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
romina
hobbit
devakas
tacodog
ClearWater
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
giovonni
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
burgundia
Mercuriel
mudra
MargueriteBee
Carol
22 posters

Timeline Glitches

mudra
    mudra

Timeline Glitches - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline Glitches

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:22 pm

What happened to me several times since early age is the dissapearance and reappearance of objects.
    I sometimes look for something in a place to see it's not there than the next day there it is in the exact same spot I was searching previously.
    What is odd also is when you have lived with someone for a long time like a family member, you bring memories you shared to back to mind and discover that you did'nt record the same thing.
    Happened a couple of times with my ex husband . I don't know the exact story anymore but remember telling him " Did that really happened ? " . I had no clue what he was talking about ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Here is a story I found on the internet . I remember Zedd recounting something very similar happened to him . He was driving home and covered miles in a span of time that defied reason and logic.

This one below has been unexplainable to me for 30 years. Was it time travel? A gain in time? This wouldn't happen again to me in a million years!

In late 1974 Faces and Rod Stewart's "Stay With Me" hit song started as I entered Evansville, Indiana's US 41 stop light corridor. There were twelve traffic lights in 7.1 miles. The "green light" for go went perfect with his lyrics," For tonight your going to stay with me." I didn't speed with my tractor/trailer's full load of Kentucky hogs, and I made every light green in exactly four minutes and thirty five seconds.

Rod's song ended with the drum beat finish at light twelve. In the forty-five mph speed zone I needed to be going sixty two point two six mph for this to happen. I only went the speed limit as usual. After this happened my only thoughts were, "Now just how cool was that!"

This took years to set in about what may have happened. My wife and I started the song in the same spot five winters ago, and it ended half way through. With light traffic it took us nine minutes. I've never heard a longer or doctored version of "Stay with me."

I was able to tell this time gain or time shift story to America's Coast to Coast Live with Ian Punnett and R.Gary Patterson as his guest last January. My one question to The Fox Mulder of Rock n Roll was, "Gary? Have you ever heard of a longer version of "Stay With Me"? Gary said, "No, I can't say that I have."

Strange but true as bizzare as it sounds.

MK

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm

This man went back in time in his own way ...

In my hippie times I had the pleasure to enter the house of friends that had done much the same .
    Every single object patiently collected from them came from the 1900's.
    It was awesome...

Dennis Severs House, A Journey back in time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEcpYWj9xM&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Here is an awesome story ..

He Got There Before He Arrived
    by Eula White

My mother, Eula White, was born in October, 1912. She grew up in rural Alabama and Florida in the 1920s. She told a lot of stories of the people and of the events of those days, most of them of interesting but ordinary events. But one day she told me a story of an unusual event that she had directly experienced as a young girl along with about a dozen other women and children. "I remember this event well even after all these years," she said, "precisely because it was so unusual."

"In those days," she told me, "rural Alabama was still kind of backward. Little electricity and horses and wagons the only transportation for many farm folk. I remember it was a bright summer day. Early that morning the other women and I had gathered on the front porch of the Hawkins' farmhouse to shell quite a few bushels of peas and beans for preserving and just to talk as we worked. The younger children were playing in the yard. Mr. Hawkins came out on the porch and told Mrs. Hawkins that he was going to town on business. Mr. Hawkins saddled his horse, and as he rode through the big gate directly in front of the porch, Mrs. Hawkins reminded him to bring home a big sack of flour. He answered her with a grunt and rode off.

"About mid-afternoon we were still on the porch shelling peas. We looked up and saw Mr. Hawkins approaching the house. The road leading to the house came off the main road and was about 300 feet long, and ran directly up to the porch. So we could see him coming quite clearly. Thrown across the saddle in front of him was a large white, cloth sack of flour and cradled in his left arm was a brown bag of other groceries. We watched as he rode up to the gate, and he stopped there, waiting for someone to open it. One of the boys ran to the gate and opened it. Then, in full view of all of us women and children, Mr. Hawkins vanished. He just disappeared, instantly.

"We sat there for a second or so, just astonished. Then, terrified, we began screaming. After a few minutes, we calmed down. But were still shaking and confused. We just didn't know what to do. So after a while we went back to shelling peas. But all of us, the children too, huddled up there on that porch, afraid. Mrs. Hawkins made one the boys close the gate.

"About half hour later, we looked up and again saw Mr. Hawkins riding toward the house with that same white sack of flour across the saddle in front of him and that same brown bag of groceries in his left had. Again he rode up to the gate without a sound and stopped. None of us had the nerve to open the gate. We were all just too afraid to move. We just sat there staring at him, waiting to see what would happen next. Finally, to our relief, Mr. Hawkins spoke: 'Well, is someone going to open the gate for me?'

"Mr. Hawkins," mother said, "got there before he arrived."

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Those are great stories. Thank you mudra for finding them for us. Flowers

I've had things disappear and reappear all the time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 am

The same with me when it comes to things appearing and disapperaing. I will tell you a story that happened to me about 15 years ago.

I opened my refrigerator to take out a yogurt. It wasn't there. I knew that I had bought it and that it should have been there. Since the whole situation was really strange to me, but at the same time I knew that sometimes we looked at things without noticing them, I started taking all the items from the fridge, looking at them while holding them in my hand and consciously reaffirming myself that what I was holding in my hand was not a yogurt. I took all the things out, the yogurt wasn't there so I put everything back in the fridge. The next day when I opened the fridge, the yogurt WAS there.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 am

Carol it was utterly shocking to see my sister had become an alcoholic. I think you are right tho about my vibe rising. I feel like a different person sometimes myself.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 am

I swore Jack LaLayne had a heart attack and died many years ago. Now I hear he just passed away in his 90's? This kind of stuff seems to happen a lot. I think to myself that I just don't pay enough attention maybe to who's actually doing what when scratch And missing objects, disappearing and reappearing later...yup, that happens a lot too.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm

You may be right Carol, but it shook me to realize that my dear sweet sister is now a raging alcoholic and thief.

Yes, I met Gio. He is as wonderful as he seems.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Timeline Glitches - Page 2 Empty Dig this!

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 am

Ok outside to the right is an area I walk by everyday to go stand under my lean in tree, ithe ground is smooth, just clover and short grass, no sticks, roots, bushes. So today I'm out messing around, turn around and there is a three foot root just sticking straight up out of that ground. Just like that. And another shorter one.

I showed it to my roomy and she agrees that was not there! I tugged on it and it is deep in the ground. I didn't pull it out.

So, I wonder what else has changed? There is a different feel to the air. It seems different but I just got back from my first Reiki class. My energy is winging!

Last edited by MargueriteBee on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 am

Just remembered this. Last evening, relaxing in my recliner, in the twilight between awake and sleep. A face in a box, caucasian, light brown hair, came right up to me. It pissed me off, how rude. Not invited, back XXX and x out, locked out. Bye, bye, have a nice day but when not invited do not intrude. Could this have altered my time line, just curious! Nutbar
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 pm

I was thinking a lot about the timeline glitches these days. How and why could these occur? The purpose behind? Who/what's gonna be affected etc.

One particular idea came in my mind few days ago...it was the idea to prove my own memory back of any glitches in my own life-timeline. So I decided to make a kind of time juorney so far back in my life until I could recall memories of my life, which could be easily confirmed.

In order to be honest with me, I also decided to recall back only such memories, to which I could definitely recall the appropriate emotions linked to these memories.

You should know...this idea strucked me like a lightning. I wasn't prepare for anything like this.

And then another thought striked me like another lighnning...and to be honest, for the first time since many years now, I felt the feeling of being scared a bit...being scared of the outcome of the process I intended to start.

Actually, the second thought that came in my mind and scared me a bit, was to discover that maybe, by any chance, I am NOT any more the same who came here on this planet 42 years ago...I was afraid to find out the proof that I might be a "walk in"...

Nevertheless, I did it...and I could reasure myself, that I am still ME. All memories I could recall...are really mine and must have occured within the original soul signature of the being I call ME.

And amazingly, the last two memories I could recall and got the confirmaton that these situations really happened were strongly connected with the emotion of LOVE cheers ...and you will wonder to find out what love for a child might mean Wink

The next to last was a memory of me, laying in the small bed in Kindergaten, next bed to me the beautiful girl (lived also in the neighborhood and we still have a good friendship relation). Back then, we were forced to take a midday nap and this is something I could never do...not even today. Anyway, we were both awake...we reached instantly for our hands and just hold our hands for a while Wink...and I pretended that I love her Crazy Happy

I was exactly 4 years old back then...and I could get this confirmed personaly by...her cheers . She could remember this as well (also as one of her first memories at all).

The last memory I could remember is...at the age of 2, I remember that we lived in a house (can't remember of any interior detail). But I remember that some 50m ahead, straight to the end of the garden, there was a railway network, which was coevally the edge of the yard, with no barrier. And as small child, I have the memory of running fast to get to the railway network in order to see and salute the train.

Funny enough...I must have loved that train and his horn. But the train must have loved me too, as he seemed to knew that there was me, waiting for him to pass by, cause he allways, really allways seemed to let me know that he's comming Very Happy . And this would not be the problem my mother told me, whom I asked for a confirmation.

The problem was, as soon as I hear him approaching, I would run immediatelly directly to the railway network in order to salute. And the elderly seem to have had some problems with my love to that train Very Happy

respect
    malletzky
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Timeline Glitches - Page 2 Empty Let go of the past.

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm

The future is changing, which future do you wish and what future will you attract with all that baggage? God, is in the decision. I choose love.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 am

malletzky wrote:The last memory I could remember is...at the age of 2,
    Did you know that it's highly unusual to have memories about things that have happened before you were - aprox. - 3 years old, Mall?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am

I remember looking out My Crib and seeing My Mother Arguing with My Father...

Without going into too much detail - I spoke to Her about this when She was still alive and She told Me that I was about 9 Months Old when this event had occurred...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am

My family moved when I was 4 years old I believe. I have many memories from before that age, but it's difficult for me to place specific memories with specific ages. I remember being in a crib also. I actually just had a good laugh thinking about it... I remember being in a crib with something overhanging it which had objects spinning around. I remember trying to figure out what the purpose of it was...why it was there, and why it was spinning around like that. I also remember being excited about moving out of the crib, into a real bed. I don't have any idea how old I was at that time.

The following reminded me of the story mudra posted about the man arriving before he got there...
    I knew a friend was on the way over, so I left the front door unlocked so she could get in if she arrived while I was using the bathroom. So, I was in the bathroom and I heard the front door open and close. Now the front door must be about 10 feet from the bathroom, and I heard the door open and close as clear as can be. About 20 seconds after hearing this, I finished up in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door slowly, half expecting her to jump out and try to scare me...nothing. I peeked my head out the door, trying to locate where she may have hidden. She was nowhere to be found. I looked out to make sure that her car was in the driveway...it wasn't, but at just that moment her car entered into view coming down the street. I told her the story...she just looked at me like I was crazy. Lolerz
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Did you know that it's highly unusual to have memories about things that have happened before you were - aprox. - 3 years old, Mall?

Tran, I remember things, quite vividly, which happened when I was 1,5 years old. When I described to my mother what i remembered she told me how old i was then. I also remember scenes when I was a few months old, namely me lying in a baby-carriage and my mother leaning over me and smiling. And I remember that it started to rain then.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 pm

I have those memories too.. well before learning how to walk. One time I was sitting in my crib in wet diapers with an empty glass baby bottle. By this time I could sit up. It was dusk getting dark in the bedroom and I could see the light coming from the kitchen through the bedroom doorway where I could hear my mother preparing dinner. By brother, who is 4 years older, walked in to see me. I remember being angry that he was outside of the crib and was free to move about while I was imprisioned inside of crib bars. In a fury I took hold of the bottle by the nipple and flung it at him. Needless to say that was my first awareness of my temper due to a sense of injustice.

I also remember being in the play pen throwing stuff out (pretty typical) and also learning how to walk. But what stikes me the most was my sense of wonder and awe when viewing nature and seeing something for the first time. My mother almost had a heart attack when I toddled over to a king snake and started petting it.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Tran...no, I really didn't know about this. Do you have any refferences? I would gladly read something about this.

Thanks in advance.

Carol wrote:I have those memories too.. well before learning how to walk. One time I was sitting in my crib in wet diapers with an empty glass baby bottle. By this time I could sit up. It was dusk getting dark in the bedroom and I could see the light coming from the kitchen through the bedroom doorway where I could hear my mother preparing dinner. By brother, who is 4 years older, walked in to see me. I remember being angry that he was outside of the crib and was free to move about while I was imprisioned inside of crib bars. In a fury I took hold of the bottle by the nipple and flung it at him. Needless to say that was my first awareness of my temper due to a sense of injustice.

I also remember being in the play pen throwing stuff out (pretty typical) and also learning how to walk. But what stikes me the most was my sense of wonder and awe when viewing nature and seeing something for the first time. My mother almost had a heart attack when I toddled over to a king snake and started petting it.

Carol, this is exactly what I wanted to find out. Not just mere memories, but memories linked with emotions. I somehow find this connection to be very important, just for the sake of the possibility that an implanted memory couldn't by any way be linked with the appropriate emotions (an intuitive thought of mine)

Thanks for the confirmation btw Double Thumbs Up

much respect
    malletzky
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

[quote="malletzky]
    Carol, this is exactly what I wanted to find out. Not just mere memories, but memories linked with emotions. [/quote]

Are memories linked with emotions? One of mine is seeing beauty then...
    I remember looking at my brother and friends running to play and leaving me behind the closed gates. Crying, angry, as wanted to go with them.
    I remember little sun flowers I was egzamining for long in some lady's garden while waiting for mom having convesation with her. It stayed in my mind as the most beautiful flowers, forever, I still remember brigtness of colors and all little details of them. I was 2 years old.

Carol, I was thinking about you that you may know the person who lives or lived in Hawaii. He is time traveler. He knew things that he shared only with his friends. His friends suggested him to meet shamans in Hawaii. After the meeting(s) Hawaii shamans admitted that his experiences are not face and he was respected and admitted to the group. They suggested to write a book to share with people!
    So the book SpiritWalker is based on true time traveler experiences, even it is not stated very clearly in the book.
    I am not sure if his name is pseudonym , i think so..
    Book is Siritwalker by Hank Wesselman. He used out of body experiences to walk-in to one person's body 5 thousand years ahead. He learned and shared in the book what he knew during the future experiences about the past -today's times.
    The person he thinks was himself in the future. A few times he, while being in the future, he felt strange modes that he is not himself and some memories in him was from the past (actualy nowdays). So it is very detailed journeys and kinda double cross time experiences.

Very interesting book. I just hope Carol you heard about him already.

Very interesting discussions. Thanks everyone for sharing.

There are many stories how yogies were able to be whereever they want and one story about highly respected yogi who was visiting sisters house at the same time being in another place, some celebration and both visits confirmed by others as seeing him physically. Those are very powerful yogis.

devakas

Last edited by devakas on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Yes, devakas I have and we have some of his books. Thank you for sharing this as I hadn't read it but bought it for my husband.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:08 am

"When the pieces of your puzzle interlock energetically, you can anticipate the experience of dramatic physical phenomena that should serve to punctuate for you the point underlying the drama. It is entirely to be expected that one manifests or dematerializes physical objects in the moment of that unification. For as the two realities merge, the oftentimes repellent energies collide dramatically and can result in the momentary appearance of aspects of one reality in the other. The material evidence from the energetically diminished level will be unable to sustain form at the new higher range, and will just as suddenly appear to vanish as if by magic.

One can anticipate such energetic merges to be accompanied by sound or light phenomena that manifest as a result of the colliding energies. When one assists in the process with focused declarations of one's intention to embrace the denied aspect of self, the phenomena accompanying the ascension of the diminished reality can be poignant, and the experience unforgettable. When one becomes aware of the nature of the process, such incidents can be perceived as fascinating rather than frightening. And one is able to regard with bemusement the extraordinary turns that life has taken.

Once the fragmented aspects of self have been united, one regards the world through the higher vantage point of the unified collective. And the initial incidence of the plummeting of the energies of the reality in focus can be understood to be the energetic reverberations of the unification process. As the energies stabilize, one is able to views one's life circumstances form the perspective of balance, with regard to the issue in question. And, as one-by-one these major categories of life experience are brought to resolutions , one begins to experience life from a rarefied perspective that is free of conflict."

From the book "oneness", by rasha
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 am

This was over at GLP which relates to what we were discussing here. Enjoy.

TIMELINE SHIFT - Moammar Gadhafi
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1387468/pg1

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 am

About the Chinese guy...I remember him being run over by a tank...
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

To try and grasp about time lines You need to think of geometry.
    It is something that I was leading upto in my TIME thread.
    Instead of buying the globe spinning and zooming along story, try to FIX the planet.
    Then imagine multiple lasers inputting from all directions into that fixed globe.
    Then think of the flow content of each of those inputs constantly varying in a sort of tidal manner.
    All of the inputs create a spiral vortex that in turncreates circulations around the globe, they created the globe in the first place.
    Then imagine the consequences of much larger similer tidal time vortexs as they also are tidal, the inputs along certain lines( lasers) willalter and all of time will thus alter, in all directions at once.

The ultimate consequences of this maybe a total FORGETTING of much of the surface area of the globe, the whole thing is just memory, YOU have Your own time field, but it is been interacted with by all all other such, large and small.
    In another memory about this planet YOU, yes YOU may have been a dinasour.
    You can't REMEMBR now, as Your time field information content is of the here and now moment.
    If You wipe a CD, and re-write a different content, thats all it knows .
    hobbit

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:38 pm