tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Nibiruan Perspective on Birds / Fish Dying

horus
    horus

Nibiruan Perspective on Birds / Fish Dying Empty Nibiruan Perspective on Birds / Fish Dying

Post  horus Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 am

Post taken from Rumor Mills with discernment. I haven't been to this website in about 10 years. As a twinflame I don't need to now about all 3D dramas, they are all very close to ending. I only post it because personally I have never heard this website being rediculed like Abundant Dope & Fourwinds as brain-wash and programmed wishful thinking. I ask myself, about these feline images and where they fit in, or is it just the grass-roots. As Horus, I know Mother Sekhmet and Isis, so I'm throwing this energy out to catch the truth, if there is any. You decide, and give us your input.

I do resonate with this page from the website, plus a post about the Three Earth experiments!

The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. They arrived here by invitation of the Founders. Having successfully completed their Universal Game and completing their universe, a group of 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to help setup and oversee the same game here. The Felines are a bipedal race that stand 12 to 16 feet tall. Their skin is covered by a sort of soft fuzz, and though they don’t have fur, they do have manes and both the males and females have long hair. Their eye color ranges from blue to gold and can change from blue to gold as they mature. They also turn from a golden brown color to white. The overall Feline temperament is warm, sanguine and intellectual. As they mature they take on more of a somber, introspective and gentle nature. The elders are revered for the wisdom, compassion and insight. As a race they are extremely close and have a great sense of fair play. The females are revered and honored in equal status with the males. And true to the feline way, they are all very curious and inquisitive.

As part of the Universal Game, the Founders gave the Felines a new planet in the Lyra Constellation for their home. The Felines named it Avyon. Now this is not the exact pronunciation, nor spelling , but it is close enough. The real name cannot be translated into English. Avyon was a paradise planet with mountains, lakes, streams and oceans. This blue planet was very much like our present earth in form and variety of vegetation and life forms. When the Felines arrived, they were in etheric form, and therefore, went through the stage of evolving a physical body in which to reside on the planet. After many millions of years they evolved the lion and other felines and began incarnating into those forms. As part of the plan, a portion of the original Felines stayed in etheric form to provide guidance to those incarnating. They would be the equivalent of your modern day Christos Beings. Remember, this was a 3D planet and once the etheric felines incarnated they would fall under the veil of amnesia that is part of the workings of a 3D planet of free will.

As time passed, and through countless incarnation cycles, the Felines evolved a line of felines that walked upright and retained the consciousness of their etheric counterparts thanks to the periodic incarnations of some of the etheric Felines, and DNA from a bipedal mammal similar to the Ape, that was evolving on the planet as well. With the DNA from the ape-like mammal the Felines were able to take on a more human-like body while retaining most of the facial features and other characteristics of the feline. It was from this crossing when it reached a certain stage that the genetic line known as the Royal Line of Avyon, or House of Avyon, came into being.

The etheric Felines would continue to take turns incarnating to provide not only DNA upgrading, but teaching and training in higher dimensional principals lest their planet bound brothers and sisters get stuck in the non-sentient animal incarnation cycle. As you can see, the Felines evolved on Avyon in much the same manner as Humans evolved here on Earth. The only difference is that the Humans did get stuck in the animal cycle. More on that on the Universal History page. In time the conscious Felines grew large enough in number to take on the responsibilities of planetary guardians of their home world. They continued to evolve and eventually developed the technology for space travel and then warp technology. Their etheric brothers and sisters continued to act as their guides. Many among them became geneticists (a Feline specialty) and began helping to develop life forms of various kinds for planets and stars in the universe. Some among them became great space explorers and scientists of various kinds.

It was during this stage in their development that the Felines would turn their attention to that bipedal mammal they owed so much to, and begin a program of genetic crossing and upgrading that would give them a soul and, in the process create a new species that would become known as the Humans. After numerous crossings and genetic upgrades, the Adamic Human was made. There were two strains, the redheaded strain being the more outgoing and energetic, and the platinum blonde strain being the more gentle-natured and introspective. After many thousands of years of continued careful crossing breeding, the Feline/Human hybrids began to be more common in the royal line of the Felines, The House of Avyon, than the purebred Felines were. Yet, this was the plan. In time the purebred Felines would become the ancient ancestors of the Humans with only their genetic traits as a reminder of the connection between them. And though the genetic relationship between the Felines and Humans has been forgotten by modern man, the Felines remain in our consciousness as a regal creature, worthy of our respect and love. The Felines remain the loving and supportive guardians of their genetic offspring, the Humans. They have continued in this role through time and all dimensions of the Universal Game.

Devin (Feline) is the reigning patriarch of the 9D Royal House of Avyon, and Anu (Human) is the reigning patriarch of the 5D Royal House of Avyon at this time.

Jelaila
    http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html

Feline images
    http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/9dfamilygallery.html[/i]

Post below taken from Rumor Mills

Jelaila's Weekly Message
    January 17, 2011

9D Nibiruan Perspective on Birds/Fish Dying
    Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eU4iHSTqc

Hello folks,
    Well, if you haven't heard about the mysterious death of numbers of fish and birds all over the world, you must have a broken TV, radio, and computer. It's happening ALL OVER! But why? That's the question I put to the Nibiruans and here is what they said. "It is not just one thing causing this to happen. And, for part of it look to your own government." The last timet they told me to look to our government was at 9/11. Evidnce now shows that was correct.
    So, I began my research and thanks to the many people sending me research links, I was able to complete it in time for this week's message. Here is what I found...keep in mind that more info may come available that will either add to or alter these findings.

Nibiru's Approach/Methane Gas/Noctilucent Clouds
    From what I've found, we were close to one of Nibiru's ring nodes during the winder soltice. Close enough for the pull of that ring node to cause our planet to shake...thanks to the help from our moon's pull during the same time period. Earth literally shook for 24 hours with earthquake activity reported all over the planet.
    Nibiru approch: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1429.htm
    Nibiru approach...another link: http://tinyurl.com/4e5pdfk

When a planet shakes it stands to reason that there will be after effects. One could be the release of methane gas through fissures in the earth's crust and through volcanic activity. Mt. Etna, Europe's largest volcanoe errupted on Jan. 13th.
    Mt. Etna link: http://tinyurl.com/5ru6wfd

So, methane gas could have caused some of the deaths. It has been shown that Nibiru's strong magnetism has impacted our entire solar system leading to a magnetic flip of our sun's poles. Remember, what happens on or to the sun will happen on all planets in the solar system. So, Earth's magnetic pole shift is no surprise. The magnetic pole shift can negatively impact wildlife leading to death as a result of noctilucent clouds (poisonous space clouds).
    http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html

Project Black Swan:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7c29E0NqnU
    From what I've read, Project Black Swan is one of several plans designed to depopulate the earth. It is being carried out by the "Powers that Be" and is effecting numerous countries worldwide. The plan calls for the dessimination of phosgene gas via aerial spraying (chemtrails).

Phosgene gas is a biological weapon that when inhaled can lead to phosgene poisoning. Symptoms include bronchial imflamation leading to a chronic hacking cough along iwth flu like symptoms. When improperly diagnosed in treated it can lead to death. The video link above gives more info along with how to recover.

Phosgene gas literally liquifies the organs of birds. This, I understand is why many of the birds are dying. The gas was first sprayed over Arkansas originating from the military base near Pine Bluff where the gas had been stored since the US confiscated it from Iraq during their "Weapons of Mass Destruction" search back in the 90s.

So, phosgene gas could have caused some of the deaths. There's more to this story and you can read about it at the links provided.

Moving on....HAARP may also be involved but not because the government is trying to use it to kill wildlife. The death of wildlife could be the unintentioned collateral damage from using HAARP to "hold the geomagnetic fields of the Earth in place to prevent what will happen if they hit zero during a pole reversal. If that happens much of the data stored electronically on the planet could be erased for good. Things like banking records etc, gone forever." Though depopulation is a goal, the "Powers that Be" dont' want to lose their systems.
    Okay, enough of all that.

Here's what we must keep in mind. All these things have a higher purpose and that purpose is our ascension. We know we need to clear our fears, cleaning up our inner worlds, but the reality is don't work on those things when life is going good. When things are good we beleive that is a sign that we don't have to work on things and that is correct. So what gets us to do the inner work? Pain and fear. Yep, though they are unpleasant they serve a very critical need; they enable us to change! So, you could say that Nibiru's approach along with the Powers that Be--although I cringe to put them in the same category--are both acting as catalyst for our ascension.

The more we clear, the lighter we become. The lighter we become...before our planet crosses the galactice equator and through the inner and most intense part fo the galactic superwave (photon band), the better the world we will create on the other side. Yes, the Dark ultimately serves the Light. Let's keep our heads up and our hearts open to each other.

Much love to you all,
    Jelaila Starr
    The Nibiruan Council
    www.Nibiruancouncil.com
    email: jelaila@kc.surewest.net
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 3 Earth Grand Experiments

First Earth - Lyra (Vega Star System)
    First earth in the Lyra constellation -- what is the story behind its formation and demise? The answer is in the book, We are the Nibiruans.Long ago, before time as we know it began, there were the Founders of the Universe, highly evolved souls that had already completed many universal games. Being creator gods, they decided to create a universe of their own.

As the twelve came together, they were faced with the question of which “game” to choose so that the souls created in, or coming to, their new universe could spiritually evolve. And spiritual evolution is what every soul desires.

Finally, after much consideration, they chose the game known as “Polarity Integration.” This game is one of many that involves the integration of the Light and the Dark developed by Divine Creator in order to experience all that He/She is.

Now that the choice of games had been made, they knew they would need to have individuals experienced in this game to assist them in the development of the game in their new universe, individuals who would agree to become a part of it and see it through to its completion.

So the Founders put out a call to all souls in all universes that had completed at least one Polarity Integration Game. Their call was answered by ninety individuals, highly evolved souls that had just recently completed that game and were looking for another place to go in order to continue their spiritual evolution. This group of ninety was made up of forty-five Carians and forty-five Felines.

They arrived in this (our present) universe and began meeting with the Founders to set up the game. The group of ninety elected one of their own to sit on the Founder’s Council to act as a liaison between their group and the Founders. The one chosen is known to us as Devin. Devin (real name is Devaine) was the patriarch of the Feline group (family).

The Carians were given a planet in the Orion constellation as their new home while the Felines were given a planet in the Lyra constellation for theirs.

So the group of ninety divided and went to their respective planets to begin the game. The Carians would represent the Dark and the Felines would represent the Light.

In time both had evolved physical forms in which to incarnate so that they could walk upon the surface of their planetary homes. Both established pure (royal) lines within their ever-growing race. In time, both crossbred into other life forms on their planetary homes to create a new race of beings. And then, when that new race had become an established part of their respective societies, the Carian/Reptilians arrived in the Lyra constellation and colonized a neighboring planet of the Feline/Humans. In doing so, they were now ready for the first grand experiment of integration. We call it the “First Earth, Grand Experiment.”

This first grand experiment occurred on a 3D planet just like earth and it was the home of the Felines/Humans. As their technology advanced the Feline/Humans learned how to create worm holes and achieve space travel. Soon both races were traveling back and forth, visiting each other’s planet.

The two groups were now reunited again, but with many new people, their offspring, involved. Over time they began to mix with the two royal lines intermarrying to form alliances. All went well for some time.

Through the mixing of the races, new races were created and soon a caste system developed. There was the royalty, the priestly caste, the scientists, and the military. The remainder of the population made up the worker caste.

I am still not completely clear as to all that transpired to create the rift between the two royal families that brought about the First Great Galactic War, but I do know this: it was due to a lack of communication involving some details. Someone communicated with someone else regarding something but neglected to include all the details. I am told it was regarding an alliance. They were not completely clear on the details of the agreement. So feelings were hurt, leading to feelings of mistrust and then it began to steamroll with the Feline/Humans launching the first attack against their Reptilian neighbors.

Backing up a bit, before the Great Galactic War, there were some minor wars of a much smaller scale between the two Houses. This I am told, is when my father, Shimabala and Jehowahs’ father, Cobazar were killed. We were all teenagers, still wet behind the ears when our fathers died. Up until this time we were all very close to each other.

I have recalled memories of visiting Jehowah in his favorite cave and playing for hours together. These memories are filled with warm, loving feelings. Now, as we take on the mantles of leadership we are instantly pitted against each other to some degree even though the war which killed our fathers is over and my marriage to Jehowah is the part that seals the alliance that brings peace to our families. And even though another war breaks out, we do not war with each other, trying to keep our personal connections to each other out of the chaos that continues around us.

Second Earth - Pleiades
    Second earth in the Pleiades --- what happened to this planet and is there evidence of its destruction? The answer is in the book, We are the Nibiruans.Toward the end of the First Galactic War, with the destruction of our planet, my brother Devin, myself and Jehowah fled along with a large group of people on one of our last remaining star ships, Pelegai.

We eventually settled in a new cluster of stars later to be known as the Seven Sisters, the Pleiades. We lived on this ship and spent much of our time establishing a colony on the planet’s surface. We called our new home Avyon after our original home. It was a beautiful blue planet, much like our previous one, with two suns.

Life progressed and so did we. Cities were built, civilizations came and went. Eventually we left the planet to those who came with us. We became the Ancient Ones to them, the original founders of our civilization on that planet. But as usual, with time the facts became distorted so that the written history no longer reflected the actual events.

In time this planet became known throughout the cosmos and other civilizations came calling, some just curious and others with an agenda to conquer. The inhabitants of the planet had evolved to the level of space travel, a little beyond where we are today. They had evolved beyond disease and social disparity and created a unified government, but also an almost hive mentality. Everyone thought and acted as one but in their actions did not express the dark side of their natures. They only expressed their lighter side as this was the social norm.

The people had become spiritually stagnant, unable to progress due to their choice to suppress their dark side, masculine side and use their three lower chakras. As a result they, on an unconscious spiritual level called forth a race who were their polar opposite to move them out of this stuck position.

At first this race came speaking of peace but soon realized there was more to gain from taking over the planet than trying to cooperate with a race of people they could not for the life of them understand.

It took many years but in time their true agenda was revealed through the efforts of a resistance movement. Once the word was out and all attempts at negotiations failed, the humans launched the first attack to try and drive this race away from their planet. In their ongoing efforts to fight off their enemy they managed to destroy their planet. The survivors fled to many places in the galaxy and eventually established colonies on other planets.

Third Earth - Pleiades (Our current earth)
    Current earth on which we live -- what does the future hold in store for us? What's the bigger picture and plan for our future? The answers are in the book, We are the Nibiruans.So here we are today, in another ascension process. The first two earths never made it through an ascension. I believe that many of us here on earth today were on the one or both of the previous earth experiments. And due to the wisdom we have accumulated from our experiences will successfully ascend ourselves, earth’s people and the planet.

What we lacked before was compassion and acceptance of others different from ourselves. We have learned that polarizing to the light or the dark does not allow us to feel compassion and maintain peace. Only by integrating the light and Dark within us and their corresponding manifestations in our realities we will be able to complete the Third Grand Experiment successfully with the planet in tact and all the races involved that much further along their spiritual paths. http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/3earths.html

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am