tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
sabina
malletzky
reality=check
giovonni
TRANCOSO
Oliver
Marie
eleni
lawlessline
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Floyd
mudra
Anchor
Mercuriel
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
Carol
22 posters

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

mudra
    mudra

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 5 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  mudra Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello ADV2 Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 5 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  lawlessline Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 am

reality=check wrote:

The fact remains that I personally haven't met a cockney that hasn't spun me a yarn. However, I'm very much aware it's a bias oppinion I have projected. I'm not much bothered by it. The guy doesn't warrant any clarity.

So the 5 million cockneys, you have met them all obviously and they are all spinning yarns? Do you have the preprogrammed thinking towards Black people or Hindus? Surely you can class them in a category that they surely all act the same?

My friend you really should get out more.

Just to be clear. During the video Charles the non info cockney, does state that he was part of the disruption and split with Kerry. So the illusion at the begining was clearly commented on so no intrigue there. the reality you present is alot of hype?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 am

Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vaFiarh8qw

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 am

Adv2 wrote:I don't typically post, but I'm making an exception.

Really surprised that so many on both forums haven't caught this. The charles guy didn't seem to know anything about the Georgia stones. I find it hard to believe that someone so involved "behind the curtains" wouldn't know of it.

I caught it immediately. just forgot to mention it here...LOL
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 am

I see that Bill is in the self-defense posturing. Not a good place to be.

Now this is what really intriques me "Just to be clear. During the video Charles the non info cockney, does state that he was part of the disruption and split with Kerry."

I'm well aware that HD went out of his way to contact numerous people to break these two up so was he also in contact with Charles?

I still have all of the skype chats where HD throughly degrades B&K in some angry tirades and I have Bill's skype chats with HD as well. I kept these for my own protection. As Richard Hoagland says, "There are lies at every level."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Factions in bed with Factions in bed with Factions - all lying to each other, and stabbing each other in the back. It may take a helluva lot of work to REALLY figure this thing out. But when you get to the REAL truth - you'd better be prepared to run like hell...
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    reality=check wrote:

The fact remains that I personally haven't met a cockney that hasn't spun me a yarn. However, I'm very much aware it's a bias opinion I have projected. I'm not much bothered by it. The guy doesn't warrant any clarity.

So the 5 million cockneys, you have met them all obviously and they are all spinning yarns? Do you have the preprogrammed thinking towards Black people or Hindus? Surely you can class them in a category that they surely all act the same?

My friend you really should get out more.

Just to be clear. During the video Charles the non info cockney, does state that he was part of the disruption and split with Kerry. So the illusion at the begining was clearly commented on so no intrigue there. the reality you present is alot of hype?

I must apologise. Had I realised I was dealing with the hard of understanding I wouldn't have replied to your half quoted post of mine. Alas, I will try to clarify...sigh!

This Charles guy hasn't said anything that 5 of us off this site couldn't speculate after a few beers down the boozer. To that end I deem his (Charles) rhetoric pointless.

You have obviously taken to heart my flippant remark concern cockneys. They don't hold pride of place for bullshit because no one bullshits quicker than a Kwik Fit fitter (Kwik Fit are a UK national tyre fitting company). To clarify... It would be bigoted of me to think all cockneys are bullshitters. I fully understand and accept that principle. I don't actually believe all cockneys are full of crap. However, of the 15 or so that I’ve had conversations with, all of em have spun a yarn of crap. My inference of Charlie boy is that he's just another bullshitter....cockney or otherwise.

Further clarifications. You said
    lawlessline wrote: Glad to see you are not bias or preprogrammed in your open mind judgement. Thats the sacastic part of the reply. As for the info in this interview, info it was not, more a point of view that was interesting.

The bold part I agree with except "interesting". I didn't find Charlie boy interesting. What I find interesting is that Bill has even bothered with it. The outcome will play out in time.

Further clarification. I note with mild intrigue the inference that Charlie boy was somehow involved in the PA1 Bill Kerry split. Kerry has stated that it’s nothing to do with outside influences. It was to do with their differences of opinion. The Inside job I referred to was Bills paranoia...which begot the Thuban error, Mod victimisation and the Celine and Richard show. (I will not venture into trying to clarify that farce. There are pages of it documented on this site)

lawlessline wrote: My friend you really should get out more.

I concur. Roll on the summer. Cheerful

Further clarification to all. I didn't get the notion that Bill was scared of the guy. I read it that Bill was being very polite. Old boy good manners what what. He didn't want to ask searching questions for fear of offending the dear chap. Couple that up with Bills speech impediment, a stammer that he's learnt to control. I can understand why folk would think he was frightened. I could be wrong but my instinct has served me well in the past.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 am

RC,

A flippant remark is said once. You stated it twice. therefore, it is not a flippant remark. I think kwik fit is as bad as halfords. But I think and this is my own personal understanding and I don't know you from adam, therefore it would be stupid of
    me to form a real opinon. But maybe, maybe you, thats you have the problem with cockneys? Could this be coz you are a scousa or mancunian? Therfore it is your problem that you should deal with rather impose it on others.

Secondly you did not understand what I was saying and I am sorry for that so I will explain it in a larger view. I said that his view was interesting. Not that I agreed with it. Not that I think it will happen as he says. Not that the supposied group running this comic show are the ones with the real power. I said that his view of their plan was interesting. Not that it concerns me. I have my path that will come to pass. So therefore their plans are interesting like a good gilm, created from the imagination of a persons mind is interesting.
    This is why I said "The view was interesting" I didn't say anything about non info charles. You said that. hmm?

Lastly,

the Kerry bill kinder garden situation holds as much interest for me as the queens arse and her hemaroides. Therefore what actually happen a do not give a tupence hapeney.

I just wish for you my friend that you let go of your anger from a bad experience. Our summers were never the best in blitey but I hope summer comes quickly for you.

But what i meant was do some travelling. You never know you might meet a cockney that you full in love with and live happily ever after???

enough said on this. a dead thread. for me that is.

t
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:40 am

lawlessline wrote:RC,

But maybe, maybe you, thats you have the problem with cockneys? Could this be coz you are a scousa or mancunian? Therfore it is your problem that you should deal with rather impose it on others.

Na chap. I don't have a problem with anyone. Lets think of the collective banter of the UK. When you think Scousa you think Guilty. When you think Mancuian you think Bye `ek. When you think Cockney you think.... CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 5 218871
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm very sorry to bring this thread back on the top, but I feel there's something very important to be said.

Today, I discovered a thread on the PA forum called "Charles' comments about a False Flag ET threat event: important new information" and just noticed that Kerry posted a reply over there with a warning. You can read the reply or the whole thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=97819&viewfull=1#post97819

But the important thing I wanted to point out, especially on the topic "False Flag ET threat event" is this:

It seems to me that the whole Avalon comunity just tends to forget to ASK the most important and the most logical question, which is:

HOW WILL I DISCERN BETWEEN A FALSE FLAG OR A REAL ET (it doesn't have to be a THREAT) EVENT?

Well it's pretty simple (and this is my own and personal view, my own perception, which mustn't be true):

The ET that will decide to show up (especially if they're not allowed to show up) will definitely, as their first step, cut off ALL our known (and unknown) tools of comunication. NO TV, NO Internet, NO MSM bullshit...nothing, nada...

It wont be a difficult task to accomplish, don't you think Wink ??

So...A FALSE FLAG ET EVENT will be the one...

...THAT WE WILL BE "ALLOWED" TO WATCH LIVE!!!...in order to "see" the "evil" ET's who came here (for example) to depopulate the earth. [/color]

with much respect
    malletzky
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

hmmm, this is odd too. I was just looking at AV1 forum to see which thread all the guests were viewing and saw this from awhile back. Now why is this so interesting now?

TPTB working on a massive cover up in OZ...
    Ok I found this on my travels...very interesting read...!

Email sent to George Ure.

Secret Government Mega-Projects?

Everyone once in a while a reader email, or a news tip, comes along which just screams for more follow-up because it fits with a lot of 'rumbles' being heard lately. That was the case this week when the following email arrived from Australia:

"Hi George, keep it short, know you have tons to look at everyday? I just don't get it? my Husband is working on this huge project, in the first meetings the top management levels are informed the Government is building it for the 10,000 year flood and its not public knowledge. He looks around and hardly anyone bats an eyelid? The speaker looks my husband in the eye and says yes , the last time Noah was involved? yes, That flood! 45 billion being spent on this one. His part is in Brisbane, Queensland ,yet many roads being rebuilt higher all over the state and many new motor way tunnels. The tunnels in Brisbane are what we believe will be the way to relay the big floods out to sea (too bad if your in it at the time is my guess) Examining the way they have built the new hospital, it appears that ships could dock there, no reason to be built that high. No photography is allowed and this is regulated strictly. Must be finished before 2012, but last few days they have suggested to speed up works and intend to work under floodlight around the clock. Now, thats just making me a bit more nervous. Maybe your right, 2012 has been moved forward? Feel free to ask for more info, he will send it over the weekend if so. I probably would have dismissed it as myth myself, but when you're on the payroll for the big event, well, it doesn't get more real than that? Are there Any projects over there reporting the same reason for big projects. Maybe they weren't meant to slip the truth into this meeting? Just reply simply: more info...and I will forward facts if your interested. The company is sworn to secrecy but he hasn't signed anything and says he is willing to speak. Why should we be in the dark while they spend so much to safe guard the corporate structures? I really don't think we will get warnings on what they must already know is coming.

Needless to say, I wrote back and said "Heck yes, we want more details...as much as can be supplied..."
    So overnight I got this:

"Hi George, I will describe the scope of the project I am involved with: I am building a holding tank which is approx 400 metres long, 200 metres wide, up to 11 metres deep , with the exit to the northern tunnel coming out level with the holding tank, and exit from southern tunnel is about 3 metres below it.The concrete walls are one metre thick. The Royal Womens Brisbane Hospital,(approx 1/4 klm away) has had a face lift, everything has been designed so water will not reach up to the fourth story (here,that is approx 12 metres) The bus link built is in line with that height (4 storys) with a 12 metre dip in the road spanning half a kilometre, the flood waters would follow this pattern to the holding tank. Anyone observing the height of the overpass where it lines up with the 4th story of the hospital, running down to the road level, can see easily, when the floods come in there ,it is a perfect docking bay for large boats.

The holding tank is obviously designed to slow the water when receding. All new roads rise over the underground tunnels which indicate where the flood waters will go. but, note here, in the event of a type of Marshal law, these tunnels are approx 8 metres high and 5+ metres wide, which would allow closures to the public and movement of military vehicles from all directions (except towards the east, being a river) 45 Billion is only whats been spent so far, which is coincidently the last bail out figure I was personally told it was for the 10,000 year flood from the project manager in a high level meeting. Looking at the contracts here, the project is under: (a variety of trusts and corporations) The Queensland State Government is funding it. plz protect my identity, any more info just ask. Like to know if same projects are happening in America? will include a photo, but your for eyes only and don't publish what you've seen. They WILL KNOW I TOOK THESE! 035.jpg is the full view of the construction of the holding tank, the furtherest excavator is at the southern exit of the bypass tunnels, and is rock breaking down to the level of the base of the tank. 33 & 34 ,jpg .photos: Connecting to tunnels, last stage of opening it up to northern exit internal tunnels that are completed. best regards

Unbelievable pictures were included of the holding tank construction site as well as a picture of a rock wall against which a huge arc can be seen which will be the tunnel from which the arriving liquid would flow. Now, we need to sit back as ask someinteresting questions:

What IF - and this is a HUGE IF - there is something behind the recent financial bailouts besides just the collapse of "too big to fail" banks. What if - instead - there is a planet-wide massive construction push underway to be ready for (fill in whatever blanks you care to here) and ask "Isn't a financial crisis a good raise to raise dough?"

The obvious question we might be asking is why? One reason may be that Brisbane is only 2700 miles from the Antarctic ice shelves which, if there was either a lot of global warming, or a planet-wobbling quake of sufficient magnitude, could break ice off which is presently on land and such an event would no doubt cause a huge wall of water/sea level rise of catastrophic proportions. As to other cities in Australia, Victoria, or Melbourne, these may be equally at risk as they are a mere 2,000 miles from the ice shelves. A long time ago, USGS had a study - now long lost to the 'net - that suggested that if all the glaciers and ice shelves in the world were to slide into the oceans at once, there would be a rise in sea levels globally on the order of 250-300 FEET! However that number would be after things had settled down after the initial event. You can use your imagination to figure out the size of the waves that could wander across the planet.

Worse, that kind of an event would almost certainly have catastrophic impacts on large human-made projects like the Three Gorges Dam in China. Should that fail, not only could it spell the end of globalism, but in all perhaps a billion people - one 6th of the world's population could die as a result of both direct and indirect effects.

Needless to say, our source is protected and the pictures have been forwarded to multiple entry points onto the net as a kind of "insurance policy". Don't like 'thinking the unthinkable" but the thought rattling around inside my head is "Is it just way out on the fringe of possibility that the whole global financial crisis is contrived by governments in order to corral people into working, something they would not be inclined to do if the magnitude of coming events is of the scale this Australian mega-project portends? Or, to put it another way, if governments around the world announced one day this fall that "The Antarctic ice shelves and Greenland glaciers around about to slide off land and into the water and sea level is about to rise 300 feet....but no worries, ya'll just keep working and let's have no panic here...we have a plan and that whole financial panic stuff was just a ruse to allow us to raise money for our "life saving" projects...

Strange stuff to ponder, huh? Say, did that "No more floods" covenant have an expiration date on it? Might want to keep your eyes open, especially in the 200-600 foot elevation areas of big cities near coasts...

viking
    www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696

It is ironic that the floods down there are from the rain and not the ice shelf melting or falling off. So how did they know about the coming rains?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Now remember when Bill came back from Australia and posted this?

The Australian Ark
    10-28-2008, 05:17 AM
    Hi, All:

As the world continues to change, and we all hurtle on into whatever future awaits us, I wanted to make a public statement here: that I'm no longer thinking of basing myself in Switzerland, but am seriously considering relocating to Australia.

The reasons for this are many (and some of them are obvious... many people think I'm Australian already!) - and I'd like to list them below:

1) Kerry and I met a lot of totally wonderful people there. We were both blown away by the remarkable friendship and hospitality we were shown on every day of our visit.

2) I'm an outdoorsman. I love wildlife, the forest, the sea and the desert. I was brought up in West Africa. A few years ago I drove across the Kalahari. In my time I've been a fairly serious mountaineer. Australia is a land where I can really feel at home, wherever I am.

3) Australia, working closely with a number of other governments, is preparing to take on the role of the Ark of the world.

4) The doors may close soon.

5) We've been offered a safe place to be, planned and designed by a very remarkable person. We had the pleasure and privilege of spending many hours with him and his family, and got to know him well. He is (amongst other things) a good friend of Duncan Roads, the well-known and widely-respected editor of NEXUS magazine.

We'll be delighted to share the details about this planned community. I'm awaiting more information - some images, maps and a powerpoint presentation - and will write up a full report as soon as I can.

The community is on the east coast, a couple of hours from Sydney. 35 million Australian dollars (AUD) of purpose-built infrastructure is already in place, including roads, power, water and drainage.

More investment is needed to complete the construction. The community is planned to house about 1000 adults and children. Based on what we know, and the detailed plans we have seen, this is the best solution we've yet encountered to the problems which MAY be in store for us in a worst-case scenario.

The location is extremely geologically stable and our friend, who has done substantial research and is exceptionally well-informed, has convinced us this is one of the safest locations on the planet measured by a number of different parameters.

The facility has been planned for twenty years and a great deal of thought and planning has already been completed. It's called The Australian Ark.

The 'Ark' is currently envisaged to include a shielded underground facility with hydroponics, technical and craft workshops, exercise and recreation facilities, a school, a comprehensive library, communication facilities, medical facilities, the most advanced water recycling technology, its own micro-economy and democratic structure,

and (believe it or not) its own very clean mini nuclear reactor

which will generate enough self-sufficient power for at least fifty years.

The best analogy to describe all this is the comprehensive facilities of a cruise liner which is not actually sailing anywhere. (Rather, it's on top of a forested ridge in an idyllic location which Kerry and I have visited. We loved the place.)

Community members will need to contribute several hundred thousand AUD (a bargain right now, as the AUD is so low) as an investment in the property/real estate which they will own. Detailed figures have been calculated but as I write I don't have the numbers to hand. All legal safeguards will be in place.

We are as certain as we can be that this person can be trusted fully. We like him a great deal and he is a highly intelligent, spiritual, capable, practical, values-driven man with a most interesting background. He is a Camelot and Avalon follower, has seen every one of our videos, admires our work, knows we are real (he checked our background thoroughly!) - and is delighted to invite interest, with his warm personal regards to you all, from the Project Avalon community.

We will release full details of the 'Ark' soonest and we'll set up a special e-mail address for interested parties (from anywhere in the world) to find out more. To register interest and log your name on a contact list to receive further details and updates, send an e-mail to ark@projectavalon.net (which can be blank if you don't want to write anything) with the subject 'AUSTRALIAN ARK', or with AUSTRALIAN ARK in the message body. Your details will not be passed on to any other party.

Our friend encourages anyone considering relocating to Australia to start to take steps immediately - even if the first step is to find out more information about immigration procedures and protocols. I am doing just that and am currently planning to be in Australia by Christmas.

My own personal regards to my new Australian friends: do get in touch, and it'd be great a pleasure to hear from you. I may soon be seeking formal membership of the Australian Ground Crew

Very best to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11-06-2008 at 12:25 AM.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=Australian

In the above link Bill wrote about being there by Christmas, two years ago. I wonder what happened to detour him.

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm

The split with Kerry over Jake since Jake was part of the ark project and Bill no longer trusts Jake and from what Jake told me- Bill put his (Jake's) family in grave danger by exposing his real name. Jake disappointed (his words) over Bill's behavior with whole thing.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, there you have it. alien

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Carol wrote: "Is it just way out on the fringe of possibility that the whole global financial crisis is contrived by governments in order to corral people into working, something they would not be inclined to do if the magnitude of coming events is of the scale this Australian mega-project portends? Or, to put it another way, if governments around the world announced one day this fall that "The Antarctic ice shelves and Greenland glaciers around about to slide off land and into the water and sea level is about to rise 300 feet....but no worries, ya'll just keep working and let's have no panic here...we have a plan and that whole financial panic stuff was just a ruse to allow us to raise money for our "life saving" projects...
    [/color]
    ...the whole global financial crisis is contrived by governments in order to corral people into working...
    Indeed. First they pushed 'the masses' to buy overprized property, - borrow money on the assumption that their property was worth more than before - & than they crashed the economy, which has put all those people deeply in the red (debt).

This lead to the situation where the majority of the population has more than enough to cope with, just to make ends meet.

They watch the 8 o'clock news & that's it.

Digging for information is a very time-consuming 'hobby'.

There are only very few people who are in the luxurous position of having both Time & (enough) Money...

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

The split with Kerry over Jake since Jake was part of the ark project and Bill no longer trusts Jake and from what Jake told me- Bill put his (Jake's) family in grave danger by exposing his real name. Jake disappointed (his words) over Bill's behavior with whole thing.

Are you guys refering to Jake Simpson? It said he lived in Australia online. So what happened with Jake and Bill's behavior? It's always interesting to see what is going on behind the scenes with these people.

Also didn't someone say something about 500k Ark tickets earlier on the forum? I forget where. Anyway, I'll take my chances on the surface, to avoid the microchips, and possible traps and tricks heh. That makes me kind of sad though. Don't have 500k? Oh I'm sorry your soul isn't equal to mine please die little peons, now off with you. Although, I do think it is kind of strange to be asking for 500k during a dollar collapse. I'm more in the nothing happens camp, then the whole 2012 earth changes camp.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

investigator wrote:

Are you guys refering to Jake Simpson? It said he lived in Australia online. So what happened with Jake and Bill's behavior? It's always interesting to see what is going on behind the scenes with these people.

Also didn't someone say something about 500k Ark tickets earlier on the forum? I forget where. Anyway, I'll take my chances on the surface, to avoid the microchips, and possible traps and tricks heh. That makes me kind of sad though. Don't have 500k? Oh I'm sorry your soul isn't equal to mine please die little peons, now off with you. Although, I do think it is kind of strange to be asking for 500k during a dollar collapse. I'm more in the nothing happens camp, then the whole 2012 earth changes camp.
    cheers
    Likewise - although I'm more in the 500k / nothing happens camp.
    Musical
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 pm

investigator wrote:

Bill exposed Jake Simpson's real identity (name) in public.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Bill has a pattern of doing that. He did the same thing with kinsume2 also revealing his IP number. I still don't understand why kinsume2 and so many others stay with Bill at AV2 given Bill's behavior.

reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 am

malletzky wrote:I'm very sorry to bring this thread back on the top, but I feel there's something very important to be said.

Today, I discovered a thread on the PA forum called "Charles' comments about a False Flag ET threat event: important new information" and just noticed that Kerry posted a reply over there with a warning. You can read the reply or the whole thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=97819&viewfull=1#post97819

But the important thing I wanted to point out, especially on the topic "False Flag ET threat event" is this:

It seems to me that the whole Avalon comunity just tends to forget to ASK the most important and the most logical question, which is:

HOW WILL I DISCERN BETWEEN A FALSE FLAG OR A REAL ET (it doesn't have to be a THREAT) EVENT?

Well it's pretty simple (and this is my own and personal view, my own perception, which mustn't be true):

The ET that will decide to show up (especially if they're not allowed to show up) will definitely, as their first step, cut off ALL our known (and unknown) tools of comunication. NO TV, NO Internet, NO MSM bullshit...nothing, nada...

It wont be a difficult task to accomplish, don't you think Wink ??

So...A FALSE FLAG ET EVENT will be the one...

...THAT WE WILL BE "ALLOWED" TO WATCH LIVE!!!...in order to "see" the "evil" ET's who came here (for example) to depopulate the earth. [/color]

with much respect
    malletzky

Bill posted a reply to Kerry
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=98061&viewfull=1#post98061

They are the masterminds of their seperate delusions.
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 am

Carol wrote:Bill has a pattern of doing that. He did the same thing with kinsume2 also revealing his IP number. I still don't understand why kinsume2 and so many others stay with Bill at AV2 given Bill's behavior.

Where else is Kinsu going to get a platform?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

Woah. Kerry just used 3 words 'Get a grip.' and Bill countered with yet another defensive dissertation. I really wonder about Bill. He was/is? a Scientologist through and through, which is a mind control cult. Part of the training is excellent because it teaches one how to dissect words to fully understand them, how not to get triggered by others emotions (fail on Bills end here), how to operate from both a spiritual/intellectual base. Yet, those close to me who spent years and thousands of dollars on their Scientology training ended up being completely 'emotionally' split off from the consequences of their behavior, its negative impact on others and often ended up with an elitist attitude where anyone who was not with the program was not considered of value (meaning if someone left the group they were treated as if they were dead and no contact allowed between other members, even family). Bill still defends HD even after all of the skulldugery HD did in attempting to destroy AV1 (starting off with deleting the data base of the other whistle blowers when HD had moderator access to the back end of AV) and his relationship with Kerry. This only leaves me to think that Bill, on some level, has lost touch with reality.

And referring back to the Austrailia situation, several of the milab abductees personally shared with me that they thought Jake was a handler and very powerful in his abilities to use mind-control on others. They also shared that they had informed both B&K about this so both knew from the onset of the milabs' concerns. Eleni, you mentioned you had contact with Jake. What was your impression of him?

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah I agree with you. I think Bill means well deep down inside, but he is to easily manipulated now due to his ego, you either follow his truth or your a "misted troublemaker" or a psyop, he doesn't want to admit his opinion is not the whole truth only part of the truth. Ironically, there is a very popular chiropractor on curezone named Dr. Sutter http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1053331, that went through Scientology's alternative medical program, hes not a Scientologist religiously, he is just a former vietnam viet, that used to have a lot of parasites, and toxins inside of his body like agent orange. So he found a lot of medical benefit from following Scientologies sauna therapy program. I am thinking the Scientologist's plagiarized, and mixed in stuff that was true into their religion like sauna therapy on purpose, just to trick people and lure them into the mind control.
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 am

I’m posting a sweepingly general statement. Reading some of these theories, reptilians, illuminati, 33 bloodlines, super soldiers and so, plus the replies they generate, is like watching the first rounds of X factor. You know the one’s that think they can sing but its cringingly embarrassing to watch. I’m thinking this about PA2, Kerry, Bill and a hoste of other prominent people and posters. We’re dealing with high proportion of the self-deluded. People that believe their own lies or fantasies. The link gives you an insight to what I mean

http://helpingpsychology.com/self-deception

Some people haven’t kicked off that kiddie phase and once they fully commit to the fantasy its very hard to go hands up on the delusion and surrender to reality. It’s one thing to examine these strange, alluring and wonderful theories but to commit to them like its fact or spout them out like its gospel…FFS.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 pm

My close friend personally knew L.R.Hubbard and said he was crazy. He could not allow anyone in his organization to be more successful then himself and would go out of his way to sabotage them. Hubbard made Scientology a religion to avoid taxes. Pure and simple. There is no real religious doctrine other then to recognize all humans are spiritual beings. Scientology is a cult. Us versus them. Pure and simple. They draw people in to take their money and then make them think that their are special so they don't realize that they have been personally exploited on multiple levels. When I was in the Narcon (run by Scientology) program (every day for 3 months) to learn how to be a drug counselor I had an opportunity to see it from the inside out. When offered to take over their Berkeley office all I had to say was that 'a pile of XXXX was a pile of XXXX whether on the ground or served on a silver platter.' I left and never went back. They didn't want me involved with my family, yoga or any other spiritual practice. It was a crock. When they appealed to ego I knew it was a trap. However, some of the counseling training techniques are excellent and not to be dismissed.

I'm beginning to see how those of us at Mists managed to escape the mind-programming. I guess that is why there are so few of us and so many of them.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am