tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
sabina
malletzky
reality=check
giovonni
TRANCOSO
Oliver
Marie
eleni
lawlessline
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Floyd
mudra
Anchor
Mercuriel
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
Carol
22 posters

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

mudra
    mudra

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm

eleni wrote:

oh, I didn't write that- think for themselves- that came from Bill R. I think more credit is being given to these 33 freaks and their thug than they deserve.

I think it was clear to us that you quoted Bill's post Eleni .
    Well it was clear to me . I should have added " Bill said " in the quote I made.
    Sorry .

Love for you
    mudra
    eleni
    eleni

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  eleni Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

mudra wrote:
    eleni wrote:

oh, I didn't write that- think for themselves- that came from Bill R. I think more credit is being given to these 33 freaks and their thug than they deserve.

I think it was clear to us that you quoted Bill's post Eleni .
    Well it was clear to me . I should have added " Bill said " in the quote I made.
    Sorry .

Love for you
    mudra

Yes, I just didn't want anyone reading it quickly to think I wrote that. Thanks Mudra. And I meant Bill is giving the 33 and their thug more credit than is deserved IMO.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Floyd why make it hard and painfull on yourself when it can be nice and easy Wink

Here some roses to smell for you :

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 NC1006-450x324

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

eleni wrote:

And I meant Bill is giving the 33 and their thug more credit than is deserved IMO.

I completely agree with you eleni .
    And 33 is but a figure :)

Love for you
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

mudra wrote:Floyd why make it hard and painfull on yourself when it can be nice and easy Wink

Here some roses to smell for you :

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 NC1006-450x324

Love from me
    mudra

Do you have a picture of something that has an aniseed smell mudras mudras...The scent of a rose is is indeed beautiful..but it has thorns. Aniseeed has no thorns. The Aniseed comes from a race of beings from Uranus who came to earth 70,00o years ago to give us something that smelt nice that hd no thorns. They have since moved on to Pluto.
    However, a sweet scent that had no thorns would not provide a challenge now would it. I must eat my underpants at once (private joke)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Floyd wrote:
    The Aniseed comes from a race of beings from Uranus who came to earth 70,00o years ago to give us something that smelt nice that hd no thorns. They have since moved on to Pluto.

Oooh I must have been part of the crew sunny
    Because you remembered here is your gift :

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 StarAniseeds

these should open your mind and free all your thoughts
    so that you may enjoy the full blessing of the Aniseed only.

Love from me
    mudra

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

mudra wrote:And 33 is but a figure :)

mudra

It is also the Number of Vertebrae in Our Backs (Raising the Snake / Kundalini) - The 33 Degree Scottish Rite My Sister...

Perhaps therein lies an even greater Disclosure in that Who has through 33 Degrees - Run the World in achieving Their Great Work ?

Suspect

Sources through Allegory is My read here.

Heh heh

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

It is also the Number of Vertebrae in Our Backs (Raising the Snake / Kundalini) - The 33 Degree Scottish RiteMy Sister...

Perhaps therein lies an even greater Disclosure in that Who has through 33 Degrees - Run the World in achieving Their Great Work ?

Suspect

Sources through Allegory is My read here.

Heh heh

Exactly Mercuriel .
    You got it all figured out Wink
    So within so without sunny

Much love for you dear Brother

mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

There's an old ('streetwise') expression that says:
    CAN KEEP A SECRET WHEN
    ARE DEAD

I think the same thing goes for 'ruling/controling the World'
    CAN RULE THE WORLD WHEN
    ARE DEAD

Mind your head...
    Indeed, trust no one.

As if these 33 'people' don't have their own - hidden - agenda.

I mean, even those 2 'original' Anunnaki brothers that supposedly once ruled the world, couldn't agree with eachother about the way that should be done, let alone 33 'fractions'.

Btw, I'm so glad some of you made the effort to watch & listen the interview through, in order to share your thoughts on it.
    (That saves me the trouble... Wink)
    Thubs Up

nb: I just read that - according to Kerry - 'Charles (not his real name) (is) an assassin who was sent to kill Bill or "deal with" him who changed his mind and has since become a sort of representative of what he calls the 33 people who rule the world at least as far as in conducting this dialog with the so-called alternative community.'

Sure!?
    geek
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 am

You make a good point, TRANCOSO. Governance is a real problem. How does one trust anyone to do the right thing. One doesn't, right? I continue to think that the primary focus should be on governance, in general - and solar system governance, in particular. Even Jesus said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God'.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:16 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:You make a good point, TRANCOSO. Governance is a real problem. How does one trust anyone to do the right thing. One doesn't, right? I continue to think that the primary focus should be on governance, in general - and solar system governance, in particular. Even Jesus said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God'.

Orthy . On governance . Don't you think that the governance of the so called 33 retarded families has been a total failure ? It has been going on for ( at least ) centuries and as a result the world is in a real mess . I don't accept their right to govern , from what we can see they are totally incapable . Your Jesus , if he ever existed , is gone , Superman will not come through the window to save the world from the nasties . And governance of the solar system is probably a pie in the sky as I haven't seen any proof of it . So we all have a problem .
    There is no need to talk to those bloodsuckers , do you think they will quit peacefully ? They are addicted to power , are psychopath and control freaks . We all know their game which is total control of us . Another one or two years of this going on and their goal will be achieved . So now , I am convinced that there are a few choice available to us .
    1) Do nothing , and allow the criminal bloodsucker to win and totally control and mass murder 6,3 billion people and retain a population of 500 millions .
    2) Fight the bloodsuckers so that even their extended families are exterminated . The goal is to get rid of the possibilities of a return to power . The number of those people to be eliminated is infinitesimal respect to the 6.3 Billion of the population they intend to eliminate .

I think people will have to choose between doing nothing and so condemning humanity or fight . There are many way of contributing to this cause , passive resistance , non compliance or active resistance , that's up to the individual . Remember that during the American revolution only a small number of people were really active .
    If only 1 % of the world population actively hunts the bastards , they will lose . 1% of 6.8 billion people are 68 millions .

E

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 am

Perhaps the only thing I can say is this. All good points and none are off base but these are at least lesser understandings and I don't mean that Negatively. Please let Me explain.

Flowers

Arrive in the Stone-ages with a Lighter on the First Day and the Lighter brings Light. You become the Light-bearer (Thats a whole other Gem I'm about to let out here soon LOL).

At any rate - By that Night - It has lit the Fire and fed others by It's essence. Later that Night it is used to light a Fire at the Cave entrance and everyone sleeps wonderfully knowing the Predators will stay away if the Fire is Lit. All of these understandings by the Cave People on this day are right but to It - The Lighter has become 3 things from no thing initially and so We must look at this from the proper Angle / Angel if You will.

We must remember that when We think of Quasi-Temporal Powers or Principalities - What We are dealing with Truly is a Perspective that is immensely skewed. Again let Me explain as this must be done delicately and properly.

It is Spirit that is having a Body - No matter what Level of Density or Vibration there is where Consciousness resides. As that is - EVERYWHERE - Then Spirit is the Driver - Owns the House and as It Vibrates down to Us through Co-ordinate Representation as Aspects of the First Source and Center of All Things - We remember We are in fact - Parts of It.

Therefore - If One wants to decide whether there are Bigger Players in the Game than what We have here - Think on It now as it really is through Logic.

In the Beginning was the Void and the Void was with Prime Creator. Then Bang - Fragmentation into the All That Is to experience Itself as All That Is - We are part of the All That Is and so through Associate Co-ordination - Prime Creator reaches from the Now back into Time to know Itself as Creator - At many Levels - And these Fallen (Those Serving Self in Separation) are Minor in Comparison to the Owners and True Landlords so to speak...

From No Thing (Void) - Into Some Thing (Matter / Mater) - Infinitely and Eternally.

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    I think people will have to choose between doing nothing and so condemning humanity or fight .

E

Enwo,

I think it was Gandi who said.

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

You talk about fighting them, but to my knowledge Gandi is the only one who beat them at their own game. Forcing them out of his country.???? I think he believed in non violence.

So far the ones who have faught the NWO have only succeeded in making them stronger. So is That what you wish. Because if that is, then you are working indirectly for them with that attitude.

But that is what I think and you can take or leave as you wish. we all have our path and you must follow yours.

t
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

lawlessline wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:
    I think people will have to choose between doing nothing and so condemning humanity or fight .

E

Enwo,

I think it was Gandi who said.

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

You talk about fighting them, but to my knowledge Gandi is the only one who beat them at their own game. Forcing them out of his country.???? I think he believed in non violence.

So far the ones who have faught the NWO have only succeeded in making them stronger. So is That what you wish. Because if that is, then you are working indirectly for them with that attitude.

But that is what I think and you can take or leave as you wish. we all have our path and you must follow yours.

t

I will watch with curiosity when a new Gandhi comes around . Don't think that I am not interested . In the meantime I am already doing my part to destroy the enemy . Doing a family search in Australia , without knowing the details we have contributed to the destruction of the credibility of a couple of Illuminati families . Their cover has been revealed and their personal standing amongst their peers has been destroyed . Their children cannot any longer expect a brilliant career because of their lineage . That's why the secrets services are trying very hard to convince us to travel to Australia ..... It will never happen ....
    Everybody has his own path ..... you are right .

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:38 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    I will watch with curiosity when a new Gandhi comes around . Don't think that I am not interested .

my friend,

you don't need to look for the next Ghandi, as it is true what you say" it is up to us." I think the Ghandi is in us all and it is just a case of using the will.

It sounds like you are on your correct path. Be well and take care of your self. They are not worth cutting off your energy indeath to.

the best of the force to you, as not to sound too corny.

t
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am

eleni wrote:Ortho- I linked the Boyd info on the old PA about the Annunaki and they matched the description of 3 beings I had an encounter with 19 years ago. Other than that, I know nothing other than what I've read on the subject of Annunaki.

Thank-you eleni. Good to see you posting.

Thank-you enemyofNWO. I don't like the elites either - but I think they are merely errand-boys - and as such, are easily replaced. I wish to change the whole system - solar system wide. I really think this is the only thing which will work. I don't wish to pick off individual crocodiles - I wish to drain the whole damn pond. "Crikeys!"

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." --- Sun Tzu
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I don't know you but all want to kill us Heh heh but so far we are still standing, I wonder why. How many have claimed to be "the illuminati" or "the rulers"...if they are only 33 I think there are some pretenders out there and no quality of information whatsoever...why are Bill and Kerry playing the "scare them all game"...what's up that we are not seeing?

Anywhay in a thread at the Webbot forum there was the following very deep statement:

"All that you see is false. All that you hear is a lie. All that you feel is a distraction. Empty your cup and experience the universe as it unfolds in its chaotic beauty"

Enjoy the ride, who cares what happens next...there will always be problems to solve for the monkey mind

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgqxtKwfKVzQVP6oWxpN2a-6JidVcCQFdQ89witP_st8GwwnNPvg

It makes you think when the bots have become sooooo philosophic

I have decided to align with the outcome I want and I am 100 pct certain that it will come in divine right order and timing Crazy Happy
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 Empty Moing in the right direction ?

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Was that the monkey god Hanuman? He probably has one on his back, too.
    CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 Rama-hanuman
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 3 2008_03_15_05_Forbidden_Kingdom

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 pm

James Horak on Bill's interview with "Charles"

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks for that Oliver- I like both of them- I now have something to listen to tonight.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

Very good interview with James C. Horak. I'd like to listen to him some more.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 am

Oliver wrote:James Horak on Bill's interview with "Charles"

Double Thumbs Up
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 am

Sorry but I haven’t read all the replies in this thread concerning something which is... fantastic! That's the sarcastic version of ...Fantastic. What a complete and utter load of bollocks this interview is. Firstly, I can't remember a cockney that isn't full of crap. Secondly, more doom and gloom. Thirdly, this is from the man who gave you Dan Burisch, Art Newman and the wrong Dr.Pete Peterson, as admitted on the then home page. As for Kerry’s take on it...just more back biting and getting another vindictive pound of flesh while super imposing her science fiction fuelled delusions. I mean FFS, Heather material, super soldiers and the gospel according to Zecharia Sitchin...give me a break.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm