tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams   Empty Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams

Post  Carol Sun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams   Article-2147181-133228F1000005DC-800_468x286
    Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams
    In a twist straight out of the movie Inception, a duo of developers from Brooklyn, New York, has built a sleeping mask designed to allow people to have lucid dreams that they can control. While it may look like a standard sleeping mask, Remee has been billed as a special REM (Rapid Eye Movement) enhancing device that is supposed to help steer the sleeper into lucid dreaming by making the brain aware that it is dreaming. The goal of the product is to allow people to have the dreams of their choice, from driving a race car to flying to having lunch with Abraham Lincoln.

These are available for pre-order and sent in August. Looked like fun so I ordered a pair.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1047510073/remee-the-rem-enhancing-lucid-dreaming-mask

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams   Article-0-1332290D000005DC-455_468x286
    VIDEO: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147181/Dream-come-true-Two-mad-scientists-create-sleep-mask-lets-people-CONTROL-dreams.html#ixzz1vTQSTg00

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147181/Dream-come-true-Two-mad-scientists-create-sleep-mask-lets-people-CONTROL-dreams.html#ixzz1vTQDNRwp

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams   Empty Re: Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 28, 2012 10:59 pm

You'll have to tell Us how It goes - IE - Do They really Work once You've tried 'em...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams   Empty Re: Dream come true! Two 'mad scientists' create sleep mask that lets people CONTROL their dreams

Post  Carol Tue May 29, 2012 1:58 am

They won't be available until August. Now I just need to pre-program the lucid dream to do something amazing. Or does the unconscious run amuck and toss up whatever catches its attention?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

It'll be all You and Its likely not "directable" in any way until after time when You've become good at It just like anything else...

That is - If They work...

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't need that mask. There are a couple of mad shape-shifing interdimensional-reptilians who control my dreams!! Actually, I don't remember most of my dreams -- if I even have dreams. On the other hand -- perhaps my soul goes to the Dark-Side of the Moon when I sleep -- to argue with the Reptilian and Grey Powers That Be!! Perhaps this is why I always wake-up exhausted and depressed -- no matter how much sleep I get...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:36 pm