tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
seeker of truth
Mercuriel
Carol
7 posters

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Empty U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Post  Carol Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm

BORN IN THE USA?
    U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility
    Is president a 'natural-born citizen' as Constitution requires?

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Obama-barack U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Capt.dc63cf59f4c0497b983d954ae0800b04-dc63cf59f4c0497b983d954ae0800b04-0
    The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President Barack Obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Unlike other eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term "natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens.

"This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to grant us a writ of certiorari."

If the Supreme Court decides to grant the "writ of certiorari," it may direct a federal trial court in New Jersey to hear the merits of the case, or it may choose to hear the merits itself. The court's decision on the writ could be announced as early as Wednesday.
    If any court hears the merits of the case, Apuzzo says it will mark the "death knell" for Obama's legitimacy.

"Given my research of what a natural-born citizen is, he cannot be a natural-born citizen so it's a death knell to his legitimacy. What happens on a practical level, how our political institutions would work that out, is something else," Apuzzo told WND.

Mario Apuzzo

Apuzzo observed it is "undisputed fact" that Obama's father was a British subject.

A hearing on the merits "is also a death knell because it would allow discovery so we would be able to ask him for his birth certificate, and we don't know what that would show," according to Apuzzo. "We might not even get to the question of defining 'natural-born citizen.' If he was not born in the U.S., he'd be undocumented, because he's never been naturalized. We don't even know what his citizenship status is. Hawaii has said they have his records, but that's hearsay. We have not seen the root documents."

Another attorney who has brought Obama eligibility cases to the Supreme Court, Philip Berg, agrees that discovery would sink Obama's presidency.

"If one court had guts enough to deal with this and allow discovery, Obama would be out of office," Berg told WND. "We would ask for a lift of Obama's ban on all of his documents. The last official report said Obama has spent $1.6 million in legal fees [keeping his papers secret], and the total is probably over $2 million now. You don't spend that kind of money unless there's something to hide, and I believe the reason he's hiding this is because he was not born in the United States."

"The Supreme Court has never decided to hear the merits of an eligibility case," Berg added. "If the Supreme Court would decide to hear a case, Obama would be out of office instantly. If Congress decided to hear a case, Obama would be out of office."

"They're taking a different approach, arguing that both parents must be citizens," Berg noted.

Apuzzo is arguing the "Vattel theory," which asserts that the term "natural-born citizen" as used in the Constitution was defined by Swiss writer Emer de Vattel. Vattel, whose work, "The Law of Nations," was widely known and respected by the founding fathers, used the term to mean an individual born of two citizens.

According to Apuzzo, Congress and the courts have addressed the question of who can be an American citizen, for example regarding former slaves, Asian immigrants, and American Indians. However, the term "natural-born citizen" has never been altered.

"The courts and Congress have never changed the definition," said Apuzzo. "The founding fathers understood that the commander-in-chief of the armed forces needed to have two American citizens as parents so that American values would be imparted to him."

Apuzzo said the Supreme Court had clearly accepted Vattel's definition of "natural-born citizen" in "dicta," or statements made in opinions on cases addressing other matters. He cited Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall's opinion in the 1814 "Venus" case, in which Marshall endorses Vattel's definition.

Apuzzo also cites the writings of founding father David Ramsay, an influential South Carolina physician and historian who used similar language to Vattel.

Previous cases challenging Obama's eligibility have all been rejected on technical grounds. Numerous courts have decided that the plaintiffs do not have "standing" to bring a suit against Obama because they have failed to prove they are directly injured by his occupation of the Oval Office.

"To me that's false," said Berg. "The 10th Amendment refers to 'we the people.' If the people can't challenge the president's constitutionality, that would be ridiculous."

"My clients have a right to protection from an illegitimately sitting president," said Apuzzo. "Every decision he makes affects the life, property, and welfare of my clients."

Apuzzo said the founding fathers had good reason to require the president to be a natural-born citizen.

"They were making sure the President had the values from being reared from a child in the American system, and thereby would preserve everybody's life, liberty and property in the process.

"They made that decision, so my clients have every right to expect the president to be a natural-born citizen. It goes to all your basic rights, every right that is inalienable. The president has to be a natural-born citizen."

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=232073

Call for Obama's resignation cites 'deceit, fraud, dishonesty'
    'We can wait no longer for a traditional change of power and new government'
    Posted: June 08, 2010
    By Bob Unruh

Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

A retired U.S. military leader who now is a presence on the Internet with his Stand Up For America and Veterans Defenders websites has issued a call for President Obama's resignation and a new election to replace him.

The call comes from Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, who served in Vietnam and retired in 1991 from the U.S. Army as deputy commanding general for the Pacific.

"We now must call for the immediate resignation of Barry Soetero (AKA President Barack Hussein Obama) … based on incompetence, deceit, fraud, corruption, dishonesty and violation of the U.S. oath of office and the Constitution," he said in remarks delivered to a Lincoln Reagan dinner in Virginia City, Mont., last week and published today on the Stand Up America website.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=164409

WIKILEAKS TURNS ON OBAMA!
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world/29cables.html?_r=1&hp

Obama hits the court again, this time playing with two daughters

By Elise Viebeck - 11/28/10 12:01 PM ET

President Obama stepped out of the White House with his two daughters, Sasha and Malia, on Sunday morning to play basketball at the nearby Interior Department building.

This is the latest of several games this weekend for Obama, whose time on the court on Friday left him with 12 stitches in his lower lip.

Personal Observation: Obama and family along with thousands of military left on a world tour this past November that reminded of something a Pharaoh would do in days of old. Even Airforce ! was costing tax payers somewhere around $180,000 per hour and that pales beside the 2 mil a day plus being spent when this nation is in debt. I see his wife dancing and having multiple vacations and all the while the people at home are not happy. Something is wrong with this picture. It's fine to have some fun and relax but rubbing it the faces of the American public while they are out of work, losing homes in foreclosures, food prices going up, TSA sexual assault pat downs and DNA harming x-ray machines being demanded of airport passengers is so out of touch with the average American that Obama and families behavior tends to be beyond the pale. If anything that type of pompous ostentatious behavior, at the tax-payer's expense, is setting them up to be hated as much as Bush was. This man is being set up for the biggest fall of the entire history of US Presidents and there he is off playing basketball with media in tow. His hubris is blinding and his folly will hurt many - especially the people who believed in him.

In reflexation, I remember the day my grandfather cried when he discovered President Ronald Reagan had lied to the American Public. He too believed in Reagan and then like many others was deceived and heart-broken. Somehow I think these men tend to get too distant from the people who support them and lose sight of their role as president - to defend the Constitution of American and to be honest with US citizens. It appears that lying has become the way of life and norm for US leaders. It would be amazing if there really was a man of honor and integrity holding office of President.. but the US isn't there yet. And Biden sold out American citizens when he voted for bills that undermine the constitution as well.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am; edited 4 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Empty Re: U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Post  Mercuriel Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 pm

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility 4399233733_3ffb90bdd2_o

We'll have to see if this gets traction...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Empty Re: U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Post  Carol Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Obama admits not being born in Hawaii -

stated he was born in Kenya.

He made this statement to "citizens" of this country...

before he learned that he had to be a natural born citizen

to be elected and serve as President in this country...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1270816/pg1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

The Patriot Acts must be repealed and the Department of Homeland Security dismantled-- forever. FEMA must be dismantled. The CIA must be dismantled. The control of the Pentagon must be returned to loyal American military men and removed from the hands of the NWO sell-outs who now control that organization. We must remove from office the politicians who have enabled these treasonous acts to be passed. Those with the capacity must take it upon themselves to challenge in courts, high and low, every instance of government imposition upon our Constitutional rights.

Quoting: Ken Adachi on DHS Big Sis

Will this president uphold the law of the land and the United States of America's Constitution?

As an illegal alien breaking the law by becoming a Senator and then President
    along with not being a natural born citizen
    - not bloody likely.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Post  seeker of truth Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks for this information, I did not know this was happening. I knew the Supreme court had refused to hear many other cases. I can't imagine what would happen if they rule against Obama.

Also, makes you wonder about these things when you hear Soros saying "we are going to have to replace Obama". In how much influence do those type people have on the Supreme Court actually hearing a case now.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/11/29/scotus.birther.appeal/

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Picard-no-facepalm

expected and depressing...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 pm

O’s Outfielder Luke Scott Questions Obama’s Birthplace

Baltimore Orioles outfielder Luke Scott wasn’t only talking baseball at the winter meetings on Tuesday. He questioned President Barack Obama’s birthplace and claimed he did not represent the United States.

“Obama does not represent America. Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for,” Scott said in an interview with David Brown of Yahoo’s Big League Stew.
    The 32-year-old went on to say Obama has no legal documentation.

“He was not born here. That’s my belief. I was born here,” Scott said. ”If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, ‘See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.’ The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn’t answer anything. And why? Because he’s hiding something.”

Comments:

Quotes

levotb
    If I didn’t know this was a Sports page, I’d swear it was my fb page! Awesome comments, folks!

Yes, he’s a usurper AND an illegal alien. He did not properly return to the U.S. from Indonesia where he had become an Indonesian citizen as a boy under his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro. His entire family is in Kenya with the exception of his illegal alien aunt in Boston.

And there’s a Constitutional crisis brewing. The SCOTUS decision not to hear the Apuzzo Case was unfortunate. But there are other cases and at some point, the truth will come out.

Fact Check
    It is an undisputed fact that Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen – therefore, it doesn’t matter where he was born – he is not, and never can be a ‘natural born citizen’. The Law of Nations, which our founders consulted when drafting the Constitution, clearly defines a ‘natural born’ citizen to be a child born to TWO citizen parents. If our founders only required the President to be a citizen they would have used the term ‘citizen’ instead of the more exclusive term ‘natural born citizen.’

Obama is a foriegn usurper and everyone involved with putting him in the White House is guilty of treason.

www.obamacrimes.com

link at http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/12/08/os-outfielder-luke-scott/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Another comment

Quote:

Gradofan

The vast majority of comments above are consistent with the widely published facts that Osama Obama (Sen. Kenndy’s term for him) has never produced his “original birth certificate” from Hawaii. And… that his aunt in Kenya has, as well as representatives of the Kenyan government have represented that he was born in Kenya – though, no one has yet produced his authentic Kenyan birth certificate, either.

What is truly amazing, is that even a few, of the above comments reflect such totally abject ignorance of the Constitution, the law and the actual facts of the case, referring to such discredited sources as Factcheck.org, or MSNBC, or Twitter, or whatever. And… these persons are also totally ignorant of the well published fact that Osama Obama has spent millions of dollars preventing all of his personal records from being released (e.g. birth, education, etc.).

While it’s also a widely published fact that Osama Obama has released a copy of his “certificate of live birth” (not his original long-form birth certificate), which indicates he was born in Hawaii, it was a digitally produced copy of the current form used by Hawaii to record births of anyone who is born anywhere, but who is resident a resident of Hawaii. It is widely acknowledged not to be an original long-form birth certificate in the format used by Hawaii for persons actually born in Hawaii in 1961. And… various forensic analyses have established the “certificate of live birth” that was released was a forgery. And… the local officials in Hawaii have only represented that his “certificate of live birth is on file,” not necessarily his “original long-form birth certificate.”

But… it is irrelevant where he was born, as others have noted above, the laws in effect in 1961, did not permit his mother’s citizenship to be passed on to him, even if he were born in Hawaii. At that time both parents were required to be citizens of the US in order for their citizenship to be passed to their child – his father was a citizen of Kenya (actually of Britain), and his mother could not pass her US citizenship to Osama Obama, unless she was age 21 (a resident citizen of the US for at least 5 years after the age of 16, when her baby was born). Which has also been upheld by the Supreme Court in other cases.

So… there simply is no question that Osama Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the US – none whatsoever, which anyone has been able to factually contest

The court cases to this point have not succeeded, only because they have been dismissed on procedural grounds, not the facts and merits of the cases, which have never been heard, or tried. No courts have yet been willing to grant “standing” to the plaintiffs, because there have been very few precedents, and the courts have been unwilling to take on such a case, which has extremely significant implications, and for which they are uncertain they have the Constitutional power to take on. Some may think it’s properly a matter for Congress to take on – to investigate, try and convict. Because, if found not to be eligible, both he and Biden would be disqualified to hold office – the 2008 election would be overturned, and a special election would have to be held to choose successors – though, in the interim the Speaker of the House would succeed to the position of President. Which explains why Congress has not (yet) take up the issue – both houses were controlled by Dems, and the Reps, did not want Pelosi to succeed to the office of President. That may change in 2011. Regardless, many states are going to require poof of natural born citizenship for all candidates in 2012, which means Osama Obama will not be a candidate in 2012.

P. Barnett

Natural Born comes from Natural Law as to mean what is passed on to you naturally when you are born. Citizenship of parents is always passed on to their child. Obama had a foreign father and was born with foreign citizenship. Supreme court case law supports the definition of a Natural Born Citizen to be born in America to TWO U.S. citizen parents.

McCain and Obama both had issues, so they made a handshake to not make an issue. I can’t stand McCain, but Obama is occupying the White House illegally. Obama also if he was born in HI as he claims, then he could have lost his U.S. citizenship when he became an Indonesian citizen when he was adopted by Lo Lo Soetoro. Obama was known as Soebarkah and by Barry Obama. If he didn’t re-establish American citizenship at 18 then he would have had to have become naturalized to be a citizen.

Obama is using a SSN that was issued to a person living in Connecticut that was born in 1890. Obama started using this SSN when he was 17-18 and is still using the same number today. Obama never lived in CT and he is not 120yo. The federal agencies are covering up for obama by not releasing the original application for this number, his mother’s foreign consulate records and his mothers pre-1965 passport records. Just take a look at Eric Holder and see how he covered up the Black Pather issue. He’s just covering up for his boss.

December 9, 2010

DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Empty Ali on first Black American 'President'

Post  DiVineEnvy Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am

Mohammed Ali nails it...

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

Hawaii's governor wants to reveal Obama birth info
    By MARK NIESSE
    Associated Press

HONOLULU (AP) -- Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie wants to find a way to release more information about President Barack Obama's Hawaii birth and dispel conspiracy theories that he was born elsewhere.

Abercrombie was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, and is deeply troubled by the effort to cast doubt on the president's citizenship.

The newly elected governor will ask the state attorney general's office about what can be done to put an end to questions about Obama's birth documentation from Aug. 4, 1961, spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Tuesday.

"He had a friendship with Mr. Obama's parents, and so there is a personal issue at hand," Dela Cruz said. "Is it going to be done immediately? No, the first thing on our list is the economy."

It's unclear what Abercrombie could do because Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest.

Hawaii's health director said last year and in 2008 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records, and birth notices in two Honolulu newspapers were published within days of Obama's birth at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

So-called "birthers" claim Obama is ineligible to be president because they say there's no proof he was born in the United States, with many of the skeptics questioning whether he was actually born in Kenya, his father's home country.

"What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," Abercrombie told the Los Angeles Times last week. "Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.'"

Abercrombie was unavailable for additional comment Tuesday because he was vacationing on Maui, Dela Cruz said.

The Obama campaign issued a certificate of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state showing the president's birth date, city and name, along with his parents' names and races. The certificate doesn't list the name of the hospital where he was born or the physician who delivered him, information collected by the state as part of its vital records.

Abercrombie, originally from New York, befriended Obama's parents at the University of Hawaii after he moved here in 1959, the same year the islands became a state.

Abercrombie, 72, has said he remembers seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events, although he acknowledged that he didn't see his parents with their newborn son at the hospital.

The number of requests for Obama's birth information increased this month as the Obama family prepared to vacation in Hawaii.

The Department of Health had received 27 requests for the president's birth information this month as of last Thursday, up from 16 in November, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

Information requests rose despite a new state law allowing officials to ignore persistent and repetitive inquiries, a law that has been used about six times by the department, Okubo said.

"It's just a few people, and some of their requests are the same," she said. "The requests fluctuate from month to month."

Nearly all birth certificate information seekers are from the mainland United States, with requests rarely coming from Hawaii residents, said Cathy Takase, acting director for the state Office of Information Practices.

Takase usually responds to appeals for Obama's birth records by telling requesters that the information they're seeking is contained in records protected by statute.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_BIRTH_CERTIFICATE?SITE=NCKIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am

When I read that I thought to myself, "What a liar." Clearly we have Obama here on video saying he was not born in Hawaii, that he was born in Kenya. So why would the "new" Hawaii Governor do this? I suspect he is hoping to get on Obama's good side and get special favors for the state under his new administration. Notice that the White House did not respond. Even so, Obama is still not eligible because even if he were born in the USA his father was a British citizen and it clearly states that both parents are to be US citizens.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Obama_Kenya
    https://2img.net/h/i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww31/anonymouscoward/Obama_Kenya.jpg
    http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

From web.archive.org .......

Headline from 2004, with picture of the article:

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Original birth certificate ——————————————Unavailable
    Obama/Dunham marriage license -—————————Unavailable
    Soetoro/Dunham marriage license ————————— Unavailable
    Soetoro adoption records-————————————— Unavailable
    Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records-——- Unavailable
    Punahou School records-——————————————Unavailable
    Occidental College records —————————————Unavailable
    Passport (Pakistan) -———————————————— Unavailable
    Columbia College ——————————————————Unavailable
    Columbia thesis ———————————————————Unavailable
    (Topic: Nuclear Disarmament, written during Cold War ’83)
    Harvard College records -————————————-——Unavailable
    Harvard Law Review articles ————————————— Unavailable
    (Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned)
    Baptism certificate ——————————————————Unavailable
    Medical records -———————————————————Unavailable
    Illinois State Senate records -—————————————None
    Illinois State Senate schedule —————————————Lost
    Law practice client list ———————————————— Not released
    University of Chicago scholarly articles –——————-— None on file

Indonesian Besuki School Application————————-—*Located
    (Enrolled with name Barry Soetoro-faith “Islam”
    Selective Service Registration- -— -*Released, but under investigation as fraudulent

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Obama admits he is Muslim.
    Watch this QUICKLY -- It may get ZAPPED OFF the Internet soon.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 am

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Transparency-19637438499
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 am

Personal Observation: Obama and family along with thousands of military left on a world tour this past November that reminded of something a Pharaoh would do in days of old. Even Airforce !

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Obama
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 am

Now why did he stop talking? We know the truth, does he? Did he get the bail out for Honolulu?

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
    Hawaii guv suddenly 'mum' on Obama birth 'certificate' - After blizzard of attacks on 'birthers,' Abercrombie now avoids interviews
    Posted: December 28, 2010
    by Jerome R. Corsi
    U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility 122810aber U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility Capt.dc63cf59f4c0497b983d954ae0800b04-dc63cf59f4c0497b983d954ae0800b04-0
    Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, on left

Although Hawaii's newly elected Democrat governor, Neil Abercrombie, has recently given a flurry of high-profile media interviews condemning "birthers" who question Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, suddenly he is declining to answer a few hard questions.
    \
    Abercrombie, 72, a former member of the U.S. House, may be trying to quell the surge of doubt among Americans – polls show nearly six in 10 doubt Obama's own eligibility story – by promising he will try to release additional records on Obama from his state's Department of Health vault.

continued at http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=244797

THE FULL STORY
    Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?
    WND's complete archive of news reports on the issues

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546

The reckoning: This single report
    could sink Obama's presidency
    Free, landmark summary explains eligibility issue clearly,
    suggests what you should do

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=197557

"The citizens of the United States have a right to know if their president is constitutionally eligible to hold the office," says the report, now available from WND.

"Obama's hospital of birth, birth documents, passport and Social Security number are all in question, and his legal defense never addresses the merits of the eligibility challenges. Instead, Obama relies on procedural objections and compliant judges to get the cases thrown out of court," says the report.

"President Obama could quickly and easily resolve the issue by releasing his personal historical documents to authenticate his claims," it concludes.

So why hasn't he?

The dispute over Obama's eligibility arose even before the 2008 election. Several legal challenges questioned just exactly who is supposed to make sure that a political party's candidate – no matter how charismatic – actually qualifies.

WND has reported on the multitude of cases and continues to report on pending disputes.

The report suggests the issue will have to be resolved in a public fashion sooner or later.

"Despite a virtual blackout by the mainstream media, Obama's eligibility troubles have spread across America, and public opinion has gradually turned against the president. … More than a dozen U.S. House Republicans co-sponsored a bill … [to] require presidential candidates to prove their eligibility by providing a copy of their birth certificates," the report says.

Similar moves are developing at the state level. And a recent poll showed only 4 in 10 Americans believed Obama's own explanation of his birth and growing up years.

On the legal front is the dramatic case of Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin, who challenged Obama's eligibility as an Army officer and could face prison for his decision. The goal of his case, like others, is to reach the level of discovery, so that Obama's documentation becomes public.

Another pending case by attorney Mario Apuzzo alleges Congress failed its constitutional duties to make sure the president is qualified. Other cases in the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals had asked that the California Electoral College votes for Obama be thrown out.

The report includes:

* An explanation of how the issue developed around Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution, which states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

* A review of the possible scenarios regarding Obama's birth, including his father's status as a British subject at the time of his birth and British law calling for Obama to be governed by that nation's provisions at the time.

* A discussion of "natural born citizen."

* An explanation of Obama's "Certification of Live Birth" posted on the Internet and how it falls short of providing proof.

* What those Honolulu Star-Bulletin and Honolulu Advertiser "announcements" about Obama's birth in 1961 really mean.

* Why has no doctor or hospital come forward to speak of Obama's birth?

* Should state officials who claim to have "seen" Obama's "original birth certificate" be believed?

* What about those African newspapers that during his campaign called Obama "Kenyan-born?"

* Were they "slips of the tongue" when Michelle Obama called Kenya the land of her husband?

Obama's "official account of his identity and background is riddled with inaccuracy and unanswered questions," the report says. "Even Obama's Social Security number may very well be fraudulent. He has literally spent a fortune in legal efforts to avoid producing the documents that would verify his eligibility."

Lending credibility to the concerns being raised is the intense war fought by attorneys trying to keep information about Obama secret. Besides his original birth certificate, still concealed are his kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, client list from his time in private practice, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, his baptism records and his adoption records.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 am

FACTS:

Tim Adams, the former Honolulu elections clerk who affirms President Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii after his office checked into the matter, and all hospitals said they had no birth record.

Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin's deliberate flouting of military command and his subsequent court-martial in an effort to determine whether Barack Obama is constitutionally eligible to be commander-in-chief

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 pm

New eligibility challenge reaches Supreme Court
    Attorney calls for recusal of Obama judicial appointees

Another legal challenge to Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the White House has been docketed for consideration before the U.S. Supreme Court, and the plaintiff this time formally is asking that the justices appointed by Obama, the "respondent" in the case, be excluded.

"There is a widespread perception among 'conservative' media figures such as Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin that judicial appointments have been made by the respondent Obama with the expectation of favors in return. This has combined with a campaign of ridicule and 'unthinkability' on these serious issues led by the press spokesman of the respondent Obama among others," said a "motion to recuse" submitted by attorneys working on behalf of Gregory S. Hollister, a retired military officer.

The motion cites Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor, both of whom were awarded the lifetime tenure positions on probably the most influential court in the world by Obama."What is very much at issue here is the question of public perception. Will this court be bound by the Constitution and the law that it sets out under the Constitution? It is important that this court, above all institutions, preserves and protects the Constitution and a rule of law based upon it," the motion states.

"We would think that this is particularly the case in light of the historically unprecedented attack on this court's determination to uphold the constitutional rule of law engaged in by the respondent Obama during the State of the Union Address that he gave in January of 2010. It is as if he and those working with him and backing him believe that this court and the federal judiciary can be manipulated and intimidated in the manner that investigations have revealed as having occurred in the courts of Cook County, Illinois.

"We would suggest that this court should particularly avoid the appearance of favoritism as overriding the rule of law based upon the Constitution," the motion said.

Hollister's case is one of the longest-running among those challenging Obama's eligibility. It is scheduled to be heard in "conference" by the Supreme Court justices on Jan. 14.

Read more: New eligibility challenge reaches Supreme Court http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=245753#ixzz19iVn5oSw

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
    Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances
    By Jerome R. Corsi

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.
    Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

Read more:Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificatehttp://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BbNUBpaS

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BbM2xs7y

Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    Last updated at 3:32 PM on 20th January 2011

Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there. Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961. He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said. But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate. And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

omg carol ive never seen that clip of ali... he was totally right..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm

A little trip down memory lane. Red China Opens NAFTA Ports in Mexico
    by Jerome R. Corsi
    07/18/2006

The Port Authority of San Antonio has been working actively with the Communist Chinese to open and develop NAFTA shipping ports in Mexico.

The plan is to ship containers of cheap goods produced by under-market labor in China and the Far East into North America via Mexican ports. From the Mexican ports, Mexican truck drivers and railroad workers will transport the goods across the Mexican border with Texas. Once in the U.S., the routes will proceed north to Kansas City along the NAFTA Super-Highway, ready to be expanded by the Trans-Texas Corridor, and NAFTA railroad routes being put in place by Kansas City Southern. Kansas City Southern’s Mexican railroads has positioned the company to become the “NAFTA Railroad.”

Right now, the cost of shipping and ground transportation can nearly double the total cost of cheap goods produced by Chinese and Far Eastern under-market labor. The plan is to reduce those transportation costs by as much as 50% by using Mexican ports.

Cost-savings will be realized by bringing the goods into the U.S. at mid-continent. Equally important is that the substantially reduced cost of using Mexican labor in the ports and to transport the goods once off-loaded. Mexican workers undercut Longshoremen Union port employees on the docks of Los Angeles and Long Beach, just as Mexican truck drivers undercut the Teamsters and Mexican railroad workers undercut United Transportation Union railroad workers. By using the Mexican ports, the international corporations managing this global trade are able to avoid the U.S. labor union workers who otherwise would unload the ships in west coast ports and transport the Asian containers into the heart of America by U.S. truckers or U.S. railroad ground transport moving east across the Rocky Mountains.

In April 2006, officials of the Port Authority of San Antonio traveled to China with representatives of the Free Trade Alliance San Antonio, the Port of Lazaro Cardenas, and Hutchinson Port Holdings to develop the Mexican ports logistics corridor. The goal of the meetings in China was described by the March 2006 e-newsletter of the Free Trade Alliance San Antonio:

In January of 2006, a collaboration of several logistics entities in the U.S. and Mexico began operation of a new multimodal logistics corridor for Chinese goods entering the U.S. Market. The new corridor brings containerized goods from China on either Maersk or CP Ships service to the Mexican Port of Lazaro Cardenas. There, the containers are off loaded by a new world class terminal operated by Hutchinson Ports based in Hong Kong. The containers are loaded onto the Kansas City Southern Railroad de Mexico where they move in-bound into the U.S. The containers clear U.S. customs in San Antonio, Texas and are processed for distribution.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

Hawaii won't release Obama birth info
    By MARK NIESSE, AP

HONOLULU — Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie will end his quest to prove President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii because it's against state law to release private documents, his office said Friday.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor he can't disclose an individual's birth documentation without a person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said.

"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document," said Dela Cruz. "Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president."

Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, launched an effort last month to find a way to dispel conspiracy theories that the president was born elsewhere. The governor said at the time he was bothered by people who questioned Obama's birthplace for political reasons.

But Abercrombie's investigation reached a dead end when Louie told him the law restricted his options.

Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest.

So-called "birthers" claim Obama is ineligible to be president because they say there's no proof he was born in the United States, with many of the skeptics questioning whether he was actually born in Kenya, his father's home country.

Hawaii's health director said in 2008 and 2009 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records, and birth notices in two Honolulu newspapers were published within days of Obama's birth at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo again confirmed Friday that Obama's name is found in its alphabetical list of names of people born in Hawaii, maintained in bound copies available for public view.

That information, called index data, shows a listing for "Obama II, Barack Hussein, Male," according to the department's website. The president was born Aug. 4, 1961.

"The index is just to say who has their records within the department. That's an indication," Okubo said. "I can't talk about anyone's records."

The Obama campaign issued a certificate of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state showing the president's birth date, city and name, along with his parents' names and races.
    http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

From... http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110122/US.Obama.Birth.Certificate/
    _____

So are we seriously supposed to believe that the governor didn't know about this law when he started on his quest...
    Seems awfully convenient to bring it up now.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am