tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
TRANCOSO
Carol
Reunite
burgundia
mudra
enemyofNWO
Linda
anomalous cowherd
investigator
Mercuriel
newel
15 posters

The Mists are linked on rense.com

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Mists are linked on rense.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists are linked on rense.com

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 pm

I was also banned at GLP.
    Mad 1 Crybaby
    burgundia
    burgundia

The Mists are linked on rense.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists are linked on rense.com

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:I was also banned at GLP.
    Mad 1 Crybaby

You really must be a Banned Boy then...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

burgundia wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:I was also banned at GLP.
    Mad 1 Crybaby

You really must be a Banned Boy then...
    Banned & busy, burgundia.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

I was banned at GLP so many times after the Christmas Massacre that I felt like a rubber duck. Then I was banned at Freedom's Crows Nest for telling members, along with the forum owner that I knew she could read member's emails which was something she had confided to a personal friend of mine. She denied it and booted me out. And then recently AV2 for criticizing Richard's behavior. My husband commented that I'm not one to hold back and I flatly refuse to buy a lie if I'm aware of it.

They should have a new DSM III catagory for Obsessive Compulsive Truth Tellers (OCTT) and let me hang out in the garden with my oil paints. Life really is too short to put up with others BS.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:24 pm

You'd be there two days tops and in I - Anchor and many others would be thrown in - LOL...

Boxer

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Post  seeker of truth Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am

I am so glad this forum was linked on Rense, that is how I found you.

So I have a big Thank You to Rense for guiding me here.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 am

seeker of truth wrote:I am so glad this forum was linked on Rense, that is how I found you.

So I have a big Thank You to Rense for guiding me here.

Welcome Seeker....

The stars are not above you.... and you have found a cluster.... Join us as we make our way home...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

Aloha and welcome seeker. We look forward to reading your posts. Flowers

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 am

I thought there was alink from Rinse.com at first glance. The debating forum for hairstyles.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 am

Honestly! What the hell IS going on with Rense's do? It just makes me think his site HAS to be disinfo. Perhaps it's code = Mullet over?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Honestly! What the hell IS going on with Rense's do? It just makes me think his site HAS to be disinfo. Perhaps it's code = Mullet over?

I heard this some time ago...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 am

yes but apparently he DOES really love Mario or is it Tony (?) Lanza. This is the way these dudes roll, some truth, some disinfo.
    Glad to see it was useful to you star seeker sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 am

Years ago I used to visit Rense daily and later discovered I was becoming someone myopic with the whole doom scenario and needed a broader perspective. Now I rarely visit the site for news and tend to link over to DrudgeReport first to see whats up. It was a fun ride for a few days and now... back into the eddy.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Carol wrote:Years ago I used to visit Rense daily and later discovered I was becoming someone myopic with the whole doom scenario and needed a broader perspective. Now I rarely visit the site for news and tend to link over to DrudgeReport first to see whats up. It was a fun ride for a few days and now... back into the eddy.
    Still do, just to pick out the few articles there that are 'unpoisened' by any agenda, but that of the author.
    After carefull consideration I decide whether I do or don't post them on MoA.
    So you haven't missed a thing!
    AC wrote: This is the way these dudes roll, some truth, some disinfo.
    Really? Never thought of that...
    Blowdup
    Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Knowing that.. is even better TRANCOSO. I don't have to put my wellies on just to go wading through all that muck. You'll just pluck the gems and post them here. cheers

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    AC wrote: This is the way these dudes roll, some truth, some disinfo.
    Really? Never thought of that...
    Blowdup
    Wink

obviously I didn't write that for YOUR edification ...
    Seashore
    Seashore

The Mists are linked on rense.com - Page 2 Empty Where is the link?

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 am

metaw3 wrote:Under the title "Clif High HalfPastHuman, Bill Deagle & Blog Wars", and the link is to the Clif High thread by Linda:

http://rense.com/

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/clif-high-finally-did-get-something-right-deceivers-would-be-outed-t1291.htm

Congratulations.

I pulled up this thread because I used the Search function to check for threads already started about Rense's coverage of Libya.

Why is this thread titled “The Mists are linked on rense.com”?

I could not find the link. Of course, the link http://rense.com/ just goes to the home page. Where is the title “Clif High HalfPastHuman, Bill Deagle & Blog Wars” on rense.com? I used Rense’s search engine and Advanced Google Search for the domain rense.com and couldn't find it.

Where is it?
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am

It used to be linked last year, but it was removed a long time ago, when the newstory got old. Rense.com probably just removed it when the story got old, when they were updating their website, perfectly normal for them to change headlines on their website, so nothing odd going on imho.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 am

investigator wrote:It used to be linked last year, but it was removed a long time ago, when the newstory got old. Rense.com probably just removed it when the story got old, when they were updating their website, perfectly normal for them to change headlines on their website, so nothing odd going on imho.

Why doesn't the OP have a link to a specific article instead of the generic homepage?

I have pulled up many stories in Rense's archives. Many old stories.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

Seashore wrote:
    investigator wrote:It used to be linked last year, but it was removed a long time ago, when the newstory got old. Rense.com probably just removed it when the story got old, when they were updating their website, perfectly normal for them to change headlines on their website, so nothing odd going on imho.

Why doesn't the OP have a link to a specific article instead of the generic homepage?

I have pulled up many stories in Rense's archives. Many old stories.

That's how it works. Rense doesn't keep archives of the links on his homepage and he didn't host any article. It was just a link to The Mists on his homepage. But fortunately, it has been archived by archive.org, so here it is:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20101122020924/http://www.rense.com/

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

I see it - under "Headline News Stories 24/7."

Thanks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 am