tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
TRANCOSO
Carol
Reunite
burgundia
mudra
enemyofNWO
Linda
anomalous cowherd
investigator
Mercuriel
newel
15 posters

The Mists are linked on rense.com

newel
    newel

The Mists are linked on rense.com Empty The Mists are linked on rense.com

Post  newel Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Under the title "Clif High HalfPastHuman, Bill Deagle & Blog Wars", and the link is to the Clif High thread by Linda:

http://web.archive.org/web/20101122020924/http://www.rense.com/

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/clif-high-finally-did-get-something-right-deceivers-would-be-outed-t1291.htm

Congratulations.

Last edited by metaw3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists are linked on rense.com Empty Re: The Mists are linked on rense.com

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Oooyeah...

Oooyeah 1

GJ Linda...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Rense reads this site? Who knew Shocked Shocked
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

something is rather fishy, got an insta ban at glp just clicking on a thread, not even posting, the timing was interesting to say the least.
    i am NOT a clif fan, but I AM NOT A HATER EITHERoops sorry for the craps.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Hmmm,

I was just able to go to GLP and then into the Phen / Clif Thread...

So - I don't think Its a referers Ban by IP.

Suspect

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 pm

BTW...

Most users ever online was 192 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:17

Jawdrop

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Mercuriel wrote:BTW...

Most users ever online was 192 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:17

Jawdrop

The title of this thread originally started with "Mercuriel look at your stats because..." but I thought that's obvious enough already. Very Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

LOL...

Wink

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Oooyeah...

Oooyeah 1

GJ Linda...

Hey Mercuriel, Very Happy

Just glad DECEIVERS are finally getting EXPOSED ! cheers

Hmmmm....wonder who is NEXT! lol!

***We don't need Disclosure.......We need EXPOSURE!!!
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am

I few days ago , I discovered that I am banned from GLP . I rarely visit .. so I don't care .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 am

As I already reported on another thread I have been banned for GLP too .
    As you enemy I very occasionnally visit there .
    That makes three of us that have been banned in a short span of time ...

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 am

I'm not a very paranoid person, mainly because I forget stuff and am too lazy to sustain that kind of attention, but found the TIMING of my ban very interesting, sandwiched as it was with comments here etc ... makes me realize how joined up this stuff is. Shocked

I do actually go to GLP quite a lot, I have found it to be a prime resource of stuff you won't find anywhere else, but of course I know very well who and what they are working for and much of it is BS .

I guess we can expect some weirdness as our numbers and watchers grow here.
    This place serves as a template for what can be achieved in the alternative information world , gives me some hope for the so called real world .
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:I'm not a very paranoid person, mainly because I forget stuff and am too lazy to sustain that kind of attention, but found the TIMING of my ban very interesting, sandwiched as it was with comments here etc ... makes me realize how joined up this stuff is. Shocked

I do actually go to GLP quite a lot, I have found it to be a prime resource of stuff you won't find anywhere else, but of course I know very well who and what they are working for and much of it is BS .

I guess we can expect some weirdness as our numbers and watchers grow here.
    This place serves as a template for what can be achieved in the alternative information world , gives me some hope for the so called real world .

GLP is known for banning without a reason. I had that situation once. What they had banned was my ISP because they were attacked by it. I contacted them and they apologized and suggested a proxy but that did not work so it took several months for me to be able to read there as I am not a member, not intend ever to be. Too harsh

The way I discovered I was banned was from following a link at the David Icke forum which was very mystifying Crazy Happy
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 am

yeah, I know, I've been banned 3 or 4 times at least, but I usually knew why... I know about the ISP thing, but if there are dots, I'm going to see if they connect, Wink yet carry on as usual, damn I miss my doom though, they do doom so well it's like a vaccination for (or against ?) doom .

And gosh darnit, GREAT financial advice there as well. I'm crying all the way to the bank.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 am

Most users ever online was 261 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:16

Musical

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:00 am

The MISTS= The Land of the Banned.... Lmfao

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 am

hey, can we get our own land? and band? Musical Harp Band
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 am

Even though it was rough on all of Us - The Switch that is - We will come to find that It was the best thing for Us and others still yet to come onboard...

As I said to Carol just this Morning...

"We will gather the Faithful" and save Ourselves...

Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Hyperlinks/referrers to GLP in most cases is an automatic ban.

This is how you view GLP, not that I would really recommend reading that wash pit.

Go here -

http://www.ninjacloak.com/

It's a proxy service that hides your IP

Down the bottom of the page enter in the GLP url http://www.godlikeproductions.com and make sure you un-check all the boxes. By default 'Remove scripts' and 'No referrer' are checked so don't forget to uncheck.

The Mists are linked on rense.com Ninja_10

Bang, you're in.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Mercuriel wrote: We will come to find that It was the best thing for Us and others still yet to come onboard...

Well I think we already did find that out Mercuriel.
    I don't know who is steering the ship but it certainly is sailing nicely sunny

The Mists are linked on rense.com Lindberg_SpaceShip2

Love from me
    mudra

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 pm

sweet, beam me up, I am suffering from reality overload.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:sweet, beam me up, I am suffering from reality overload.

I understand sweetheart .
    Not all men are mad or asleep though .
    Here's a sanity boost for you .
    Awesome how simple things can be when one turns to Mother.
    It's paradise ... it's Planet Earth.

Part 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmM4IFt0F8Y&feature=player_embedded

And these ones are great too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armP8TfS9Is&feature=player_embedded

And if you want an instant boost than watch this one straight away Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOSEONA8F00&feature=player_embedded

Philosophical interlude :

Why are 'nt there good people like that in Government ?

Because good people would'nt even think of governing others Wink

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 pm

This really is the crux of it isn't it?

Philosophical interlude :

Why are 'nt there good people like that in Government ?

Because good people would'nt even think of governing others.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 am

sometimes I want to tear up the contract, thanks dears.

I just didn't think there would be so many chowderheads, it always looks so much more doable in the interlife, eh?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:28 am

It does, doesn't it AC. I had this perfect recall of the interlife getting ready for this life and was in absolute hysterics there laughing. Mind you this memory was triggered by my one and only visit by ET and I suspect a little prezzie from them. I was just finishing up on the computer and getting ready for bed when they popped into my mind. The visit lasted for several hours and quite intense as they were initially scanning me. It was after I laughed at them that the memory popped in where I was in the interlife checking out the new body I was going to have. Female this time. Generally in past lives I was male and often lived the life of a monk. This lifetime I opted to be a female and be a mother. When I was looking down at myself and the breasts I just couldn't stop laughing thinking of all of my past lives as a monk. This life would be almost the complete opposite of a monastic life complete with the experiences of living it as a woman. On the future review in the interlife living in the world looks sooo much easier then it actually is. Much of my impatience is due to knowing things manifest instantly sans a physical form, moving around sans physical form is much more fun, popping over here and there (inter-dimensions) is a snap. Being on the planet is like walking through thick mud. Trying to get anything done is like moving through molasses. The contrast is so stark its a wonder the human spirit makes it through at all at times as our physical bodies are clunkers compared to our spiritual forms.

But the best part is that we do get to reconnect with friends from the other side here and experience this human life together. And for many there is the inner knowing that when the physical body is gone we return better for the human experience.

I just have to remind myself that even the most enlighten beings had a rough go of it in human form and they too had to deal with the majority of humans who are truly asleep about who and what they really are. Pure consciousness temporarily embodied in flesh.

Can you just imagine having this type of conversaton around the Thanksgiving dinner table? Everyone would think me a complete nutter yet the interlife memory was real. So it is understandable why those who do remember don't wish to speak about what is remembered much, because living in the land of the spirituall blind, deaf and dumb can be a dangerous place. At least via the Internet one can share truth (most often not believed), yet others spiritual experiences gets out there in cyber world anyway and hopefully raises consciousness one little dew drop at a time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm