tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
lindabaker
Vidya Moksha
enemyofNWO
anomalous cowherd
CetaceousOne
orthodoxymoron
devakas
burgundia
Carol
13 posters

What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months Empty What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Would you discard the info and go into denial? Or would you begin researching data and check it out? If you knew this was happening sooner then later would you make plans or just sit out on your lawn chair?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months Empty Re: What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 pm

http://poleshift.ning.com/

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/gianninoto-gordon-james/48762

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Gordon+James+Gianninoto&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Attorney, contractor and ET contactee, Gordon James Gianninoto had many childhood UFO and ET encounters. He saw his first UFO in 1964, a one mile diameter mothership launching 3 saucers over San Juan PR harbor. He had his first vision of pole shift 1973 in a long and detailed dream and had a waking vision of same thing 1988. He realized a pole shift would bring open contact with ETs.

Attorney, contractor, and ET contactee Gordon James Gianninoto discussed what he knows about Planet X and the coming pole shift and how the government is covering up an imminent global catastrophe. NASA, he said, has known for decades about the rogue body (known as Nibiru or Planet X) and it has shown up in photos taken by their SOHO satellite cameras over the last 7 years. It's in the plane of the ecliptic (Earth's orbit around the Sun), is four times the size of Earth, has hundreds of moons, and is occupied by "selfish extraterrestrials" (the ones Zecharia Sitchin wrote about), he claimed.

Planet X can be seen "to the left of the sun at sunrise, and to the lower right of the sun at sunset," he continued. The incoming planet will cause a pole shift, with the Pacific narrowing, the Atlantic widening, and South America rotating around, submerging the Caribbean, said Gianninoto. The western side of Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, and all of India will also be submerged, and in America, the Mississippi River will grow as wide as 100 to 200 miles across, he added.

Citing the writings of alien contactee, Nancy Lieder, he warned there would be a precursor event to the pole shift that would likely occur before the end of the year, possibly huge earthquakes in Japan or along the New Madrid fault in the US. According to Gianninoto, there are more than six billion alien hybrids in "invisible 4th dimensional domed cities, under oceans, and in motherships," waiting to emerge after the pole shift.

burgundia
    burgundia

What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months Empty Re: What if someone told you a Pole Shift will occur within 4 months

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 pm

If I knew for 100%, I would go for a long trip around Europe to visit places I haven't been to, which is most of Europe...lol.I would take a rucksack, buy a train ticket and this is how I would start my journey...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:46 pm

burgundia wrote:If I knew for 100%, I would go for a long trip around Europe to visit places I haven't been to, which is most of Europe...lol.I would take a rucksack, buy a train ticket and this is how I would start my journey...

can I join you in this trip, burgundia? cheers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

devakas wrote:
    burgundia wrote:If I knew for 100%, I would go for a long trip around Europe to visit places I haven't been to, which is most of Europe...lol.I would take a rucksack, buy a train ticket and this is how I would start my journey...

can I join you in this trip, burgundia? cheers

Sure... Very Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:40 pm

What if all of this pole-shift, tsunami, water everywhere talk is designed to drive waterfront real estate prices down? What if the really rich b@$tArd$ will then buy up all of the waterfront property worldwide - and become unimaginably wealthy? Just a thought. One more thing - here is India - front and center - one more time. What would Kali say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Would you discard the info and go into denial? Or would you begin researching data and check it out?

I choose option C: Apathy!

I will believe it when I see it!

Until then, it's just a bunch of speculation, conjecture,
    mis/disinformation, and plain ol' crap!

(No, I am not just a little peeved/jaded after this latest and greatest non-event)

Mad
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am

according to Keisha it is already happeneing. I'll go with this one.

There are just some things you can't prepare for. All of the doom preparedness people I have met so far are not people I'd want to share a bunker with, or the aftelife . Win/win?

Maybe you should do the trip anyway B and D? I'm sure there are quite a few Mistified people you could stay with along the way.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 am

What I can say is Bring it on !

We hear so many theories , every day , so many leaks from informed people , and I am very confused !
    This scenario though is in line with the theories of Patrick Geryl and even Cliff from HalfPastHuman .
    If the PTB would tell the truth for once and this scenario was true , almost everybody would quit working and probably go on a long holiday waiting for the inevitable .
    The population would be in panic and the PTB would finish in front of a firing squad ..... because they knew it for a long time ....

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 am

Mmmmm I think there is no going to be pole shift Crazy Happy but in the imaginary case in which there is going to be one I will jump in my imaginary space ship Freedom go and visit the andromeda galaxy and come back when is over Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 am

The funny thing is that in zeta talk the only city in Poland, mentioned by name is the city where I live...mentioned as a safe place...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 am

Carol wrote:Safe Locations: www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

I don't know Carol, Zetatalk has been saying that there is going to be a pole shift since 2000, they have changed the date regularly. How do we know their "safe places" are safe. I have a friend that was told that the Rocky mountains were safe and now the scientists are saying that there is the potential for a 7.5 earthquake. She of course is glad she stayed where she is happy

Follow your intuition is what I think and you will always be in the right place at the right time Big Grin 2
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:50 am

I popped out of retreat for 3 days (planned exit, start again tomorrow) and caught up with clifs non event, now more fear. Guess Im already in travel mode, just need to add a flotation device to my backpack Rolling Eyes water filter, machete, floatation device.. sorted Thubs Up

and I was planing to move from south america to indonesia around this time also, lol, great plan on my part eh?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:I popped out of retreat for 3 days (planned exit, start again tomorrow) and caught up with clifs non event, now more fear. Guess Im already in travel mode, just need to add a flotation device to my backpack Rolling Eyes water filter, machete, floatation device.. sorted Thubs Up

and I was planing to move from south america to indonesia around this time also, lol, great plan on my part eh?

Hi Vidya, are you doing the ayahuasca?

Indonesia seems a bit rocky at the moment, in case you can not catch up with all the news there are several volcanos on the go and it seems that Annak Krakatoa may do the same...the plates are convoluted everywhere except in Europe for the moment Very Happy
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 am

Hi Andromeda,
    yes I have had one session with ayahausca and more intense work planned this next month, starting on Monday (Im fasting now in preparation) there is write up in the shamanic section below if you are interested. I will be here in Peru another month or two, so will see what is happening in Indonesia before I set off from here.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:Hi Andromeda,
    yes I have had one session with ayahausca and more intense work planned this next month, starting on Monday (Im fasting now in preparation) there is write up in the shamanic section below if you are interested. I will be here in Peru another month or two, so will see what is happening in Indonesia before I set off from here.

Thanks Flowers of to the shamanic thread Big Grin 2
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Carol wrote:Would you discard the info and go into denial? Or would you begin researching data and check it out? If you knew this was happening sooner then later would you make plans or just sit out on your lawn chair?

Carol, the pole shift information has been coming at us for a long time. This is no new age b.s. gimme yer money claptrap. Way, way way too many sources for me to ignore this one. This potential is as real as the people who have tried to tell us about it. My hat's off to you, because no one wants to hear about it. I first learned about the potentialities in the mid 1980's. After that, I have read many, many accounts of the parameters of what is in store for the earth.

To answer your question: I will probably be in my lawn chair AFTER carrying out my plans to prepare. The people who did not prepare and the people who did prepare, will be thinking of you. I hear it now in my mind's ear: Oh, that Carol in the Mists. She tried to tell us.

I moved to a higher elevation, away from the East Coast (and a large city) as far as I could afford. I started looking in N. Carolina, but's it's way out of my reach price wise. I ended up a little further south, keeping fingers crossed. Over all, Appalachia looks wonderful as a place to be in the next decade. I moved to a small community with organic farms all around. There are springs within walking distance. I paid off my house, shut off the cable, gave away at least half of my belongings to various community charities, and found work within three miles of my home in a healing center. I have only a month's worth of food stored, however. Getting to the harvest season next summer may be a long hard experience.

I have saved some cooking oil, medicines, some colloidal silver, and have tried to imagine living without electricity. I'm off to buy torch fuel, tarps, and baking soda. I also am having the hand and garden tools sharpened. My husband has only known me five years, and has witnessed these preparations with wide eyes and a skeptic's heart.

I keep a wrench outdoors in case of having to turn off the gasline by hand. First thing in an earthquake, turn off the stove!

I keep camping equipment and a tent in my car. I leave it unlocked because what if I can't get to my keys? I keep warm work clothes in my car, along with a pair of heavy duty work gloves. I have bought oil lamps and extra oil. I have bought insect repellent and heirloom seeds.

Now, call me crazy, but there is nothing that I have bought that I won't use. Except maybe the tarps. I decided not to buy gold...rather, I paid off my home and truck. I have invested in some good books to read. Hopefully, if we have some weeks or months without our beloved internet, I will have a lot to keep me crankin.

The most important preparation is preparation of your senses. By that, I mean, the intuition and awareness. I try to keep my third eye exercised. Who knows when our pipeline to our higher selves may save the lives of our loved ones.

Those of you who scoff at preparations are probably the ones with much less responsibility. I have children at home and several rescue animals. It's not about me, but about my maternal instinct. That instinct tells me to have a family meeting about emergency meeting places and communication posts. Again, I sincerely hope I am over preparing. I would love to be wrong here.

I keep visualizing our forum continuing communication for years and years, like a far flung family. Anybody want to join in my visualizations of peace, calm, nature's bounty and health for all? If I can visualize writing once in a while to my Buddies in the Mist, then, none of the above preps were necessary. Yay to that!

I'll be in my lawn chair by Dec. 20.

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Carol wrote:Safe Locations: www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Quebec Province (page 86)
    Much of Quebec is high land, which can afford ample escape from the coastlines during the hour of
    the shift for residents. The majority of Quebec Province will remain above water after the existing
    poles have melted. The climate will be more moderate than today, especially after the ice of
    Greenland melts and the near proximity from that great meltoff no longer creates cold tides on the
    shore of Quebec. The greatest concern that Quebec will have after the shift will be migrating
    survivor from the population centers of eastern half of the US.
    Crowded up into the Appalachian
    Mountains and into the limited land mass that the New England area provides, they will be as likely
    to push into Quebec as toward what were the western states of the US, seeking land that would
    have been high enough to remain dry land. As an essentially rural province, Quebec will not be
    prepared for the aggressive insistence that those along the eastern seaboard of the US have as their
    normal stance in life.
    Residents of New York and Washington DC in particular, are used to getting
    their way by being loud mouthed and insistent. Some forethought into how to handle such migrants
    when the time comes should be part of the Quebec survival plan.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Metaw3, I doubt that you will have to deal with those pesky new yorkers. They won't be able to walk all the way to Canada. Perhaps some vehicles with full gas tanks will be on the roads, but how far will they get? All it takes to stop vehicles is one downed bridge. Good luck to you...and your family. Linda
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm

It goes to show that the best plans can be perhaps not the best... Crazy Happy

My plans are to Drink Wine and celebrate drunken I will either be Spiritual or Sleep
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Andromeda, where did you find that gem? It gave me the laugh of the day. Maybe the week or the year. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

lindabaker wrote:Andromeda, where did you find that gem? It gave me the laugh of the day. Maybe the week or the year. Thanks.

Youtube Very Happy glad you liked it cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 pm

0=M=EE
    Where one would expect that the Hawaiian Islands would be awash with tidal waves and under the
    threat of nearby volcanic eruptions, there is a bright spot for these islanders in that the Pacific will
    be shortening, tightening, and all shores that represent plates above subducting plates will benefit
    from this. During the rotation stoppage, the waters of the Pacific will flow towards the poles, and
    during the shift will rush from one side of the Pacific to the next. However, due to the shortening of
    the Pacific, there will be slightly more water to deal with overall. The highest altitudes will be the
    safest, with a tie-down to survive the hurricane force winds. Due to proximity to the oceans bounty
    afterwards, the volcanic gloom can be offset.

Tidal bore is present when the water has no where to go but up. This happens when a large wave
    approaches a cliff, along a land mass that prevent the water from any escape. For instance, along
    the western coast of Peru. Water then must either push sideways, encountering water under just as
    much pressure, or back, likewise not possible given the press. Thus, the least resistance is up a
    ravine. In the case of islands like those in Hawaii, there is wiggle room. Even though the islands
    are large, the wave approaching the island starts to move around the island long before it starts
    rolling up the land mass toward the beaches. The water on either side of the island has a lot of
    options, can move sideways, and does so
    . Thus, the advise to move inland 100 miles and upland
    200 feet is not that far afield. Clearly, one should move as high as possible, staying out of the
    hurricane force winds, and not hang about near the beaches even if on high ground.

Move inland 100 miles Crazy Happy Not bloody likely if one doesn't want to sit on top of an active
    volcano. After the shift the islands will still be near the equator. I once heard legend wise
    that Hawaii is the belly button of earth. Oooyeah 1

Well we're off to see Harry Potter in Deathly Hallows. Shocked

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:39 pm

lindabaker wrote:Metaw3, I doubt that you will have to deal with those pesky new yorkers. They won't be able to walk all the way to Canada. Perhaps some vehicles with full gas tanks will be on the roads, but how far will they get? All it takes to stop vehicles is one downed bridge. Good luck to you...and your family. Linda

Thank you. There are a lot of pesky people already in Quebec, the younger ones particularly. Many have no moral compass and will never contribute to society. Right now they get away with it and even get wealthy being like that because the law protects them. After a pole shift, these laws won't exist anymore.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:14 am