tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
burgundia
newel
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Reunite
mudra
anomalous cowherd
Jenetta
Carol
tacodog
Micjer
15 posters

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !

Micjer
    Micjer

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Empty TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !

Post  Micjer Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 pm

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Tsa

Winthrop Police were searching this week for 45-year old Sean Shanahan, most recently of 26 Shirley Street apartment #3 on five charges including two counts of statutory ****, two counts of enticing a child and one count of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14, after the alleged victim’s parents reported finding disturbing and explicit text messages on the child’s cell phone.

And where did Mr. Shanahan work?

Shanahan, a Transportation Security Administration employee at Logan Airport, has not appeared at his job in several days and has also not been back to his apartment on Shirley Street, following an initial search of his residence by police, which resulted in the confiscation of a computer and cell phone from his home.

This was on a computer at TSA as a screensaver.

Disgusting.

Don't believe me?

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Background

http://fascistsoup.com/2010/11/12/tsa-desktop-background-image-of-child-body-cavity-search/

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259971/pg1

TSA agent hides as parents call cops for inappropriately touching their child during screening!!

It turns out the TSA stooge is convicted child molester!!

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=172572

Last edited by Micjer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Empty Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !

Post  Micjer Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

This whole thing is just wrong, brought about by a falseflag underwear bomber.

TSA – Sexual Assault

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/chase-e1.1.1.html

by Erin Chase
    OurLittleChatterboxes.com

I have an incident to share that occurred late Friday afternoon, November 12, 2010, around 5:15 in the Dayton International Airport.

I realize the publishing this publicly on the internet puts me into a delicate situation, given that I am a high profile blogger and author. This is a difficult incident to share, but it needs to be said...Because I will not be a silent victim. I will share the facts of the incident in as a matter of fact manner as I can.

I checked into my flight and had a boarding pass printed that included “plus infant.” My baby and I were flying from Dayton, OH, to San Antonio, TX, so I could run in the San Antonio Half Marathon. I was taking my baby along because he is still breastfeeding for part of the day.

I entered the security line, removed the special formula that I had with me for the baby, as well as my quart size baggie with my other liquids. I went through the x-ray machine and metal detector, carrying the baby, with no incident.

Because I was traveling with baby formula, I knew to expect that they would test it with the paper circles for explosives. The TSA agent took all of my belongings over to the table in the center of the explosive screening tables. She asked me, “Are you aware of the NEW policies for carrying liquids through security that were instated 4 years ago?” (capitalized to show the emphasis that she placed on that word.)

I replied, “Yes, I fly with him every several weeks.”

She scanned the formula, then turned to me and said, “Remove your shoes and stand on that black mat for a patdown.”

I said, “OK, what do I do with the baby?”

“You cannot be holding him.” (I am traveling alone.)

So I placed him into his stroller. She instructed me, “Spread your feet apart and hold your arms out to the side.” I obliged.

She patted my left arm, my right arm, my upper back and my lower back. She then said, “I need to reach in and feel along the inside of your waistband.”

She felt along my waistline, moved behind me, then proceeded to feel both of my buttocks. She reached from behind in the middle of my buttocks towards my vagina area.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my buttocks, or reach forward to my vagina area.

She then moved in front of my and touched the top and underneath portions of both of my breasts.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my breasts.

She then felt around my waist. She then moved to the bottoms of my legs.

She then felt my inner thighs and my vagina area, touching both of my labia.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my vagina area or my labia.

She then told me that I could put my shoes on and I asked if I could pick up the baby, she replied Yes.

She then moved back to my belongings to finish scanning them with the paper discs for explosives. When she finished she said I was free to go.

I stood there holding my baby in shock. I did not move for almost a minute.

I stood there, an American citizen, a mom traveling with a baby with special needs formula, sexually assaulted by a government official. I began shaking and felt completely violated, abused and assaulted by the TSA agent. I shook for several hours, and woke up the next day shaking.

Here is why I was sexually assaulted. She never told me the new body search policy. She never told me that she was going to touch my private parts. She never told me when or where she was going to touch me. She did not inform me that a private screening was available. She did not inform me of my rights that were a part of these new enhanced patdown procedures.

When I booked my ticket, I was given no information that the TSA had changed their wand and unintrusive patdown procedures to “enhanced” patdown procedures that involved the touching of all parts of your body, including breasts and vagina on women and testicles and penis on men. I was not informed by any signs on the front side of security about the new procedures. I had not seen any media coverage about the issue, so I had no idea that this was a new government sanctioned policy.

Another important piece in this story, the Dayton airport does not have the new body scanners. I was not given any other search options. It was enhanced patdown, or nothing. (And I would have opted for the body scanner, if I were going to be subject to a sexual assault.)

I asked to speak to a supervisor immediately. I had a very unpleasant conversation with him that lasted 20 minutes. I moved to the back of the security area, made a few phone calls, including to my lawyer. He did some quick research, and learned that I had indeed been sexually assaulted because she did not follow the SOP (standard operating procedure) for the new search.

During our first conversation, the TSA acting manager of the shift told me that the TSA agent who sexually assaulted me was supposed to inform me about the new search procedure and tell me when and where she was going to touch me. He also apologized on behalf of himself and on behalf of the agent who sexually assaulted me. I was not allowed to speak to the agent who sexually assaulted me, nor did the acting manager provide me with her name. (I did not have the presence of mind to look at her nameplate, as I was in shock.)

I also spoke with the Dayton police, the Dayton airport police, and left a message for the TSA manager for the Dayton airport. I intend to request the TSA to arrange for counseling services to be provided to me, so I can deal with the aftermath of the sexual assault that took place, caused by the specific touching actions and failure to inform me of the policies by the TSA agent.

I am speaking out against the TSA and share my sexual assault case to ensure that this does not happen to anyone else, anywhere.

I will not be a silent victim of sexual assault by a TSA agent. Total Sexual Assault.

I am calling for immediate change to this new enhanced body patdown search.

I am calling for the TSA agent who sexually assaulted me to be fired.

I am calling for you, a fellow American, to stand up against these new enhanced full body patdown search procedures of the TSA.

Please note: I do plan on flying back to Ohio on Monday, because it will take me too long to drive home from Texas. I do not however intend to fly again until this search policy of sexual molestation is revoked by the TSA.

I will leave you with this thought: “It is acceptable and encouraged that a TSA government official can do something to an American citizen that US military personnel cannot do to a member of the Taliban.”

*UPDATE: Thank you all for the links and information about where and with whom I can share this. I am continuing to take action. Please feel free to leave other helpful information you find. I will be turning on comment moderation for the remainder of the day.

**UPDATE #2: I am in no way trying to belittle the experiences of sexual assault experienced by others. I hurt and ache for others who have been sexually assaulted.

Reprinted with permission from OurLittleChatterboxes.com.

November 17, 2010

tacodog
    tacodog

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Empty Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !

Post  tacodog Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

There is something VERY VERY wrong here! Are they trying to make is so miserable for people that they willing go through the scanning machine? HOW are they getting away with this? Just boggles my mind. No
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Indeed, legalized sexual assault is criminal and our Nation has turned into a police state/nation. Remember what Bush said regarding the Constitution, "It's just a god damn piece of paper." By the time TSA gets done all airline passengers will have been sexually assaulted and had their right to privacy ripped away from them. 4th Amendment? Everyone should contact their state representatives and demand this be stopped now. And I would just like to see the president, his wife and children go through this sexual assault and then also have their body x-ray scans distributed across the internet. Then line up congress and their families and do the same. I bet if they ALL had to undergo that type of personal trauma TSA would be abolished the next day.

WE CANNOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE MANIPULATED BY PARANOIA!

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB OF THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.

TSA IS A PATHWAY TO SLAVERY

COW TOWING TO THOSE WHO REFUSE TO STAND UP FOR THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS GETS ALL WHO FLY SEXUALLY VIOLATED AND/OR MOLESTED!

REFUSE TO LET OUR CONSTITUTION BE TRAMPLED UPON!

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED - CALL YOUR SENATOR AND CONGRESSMAN

AMD DEMAND THE ELIMINATION OF TSA!

Last edited by Carol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Full Frontal Nudity Doesn’t Make Us Safer: Abolish the TSA

http://blogs.forbes.com/artcarden/2010/11/14/full-frontal-nudity-doesnt-make-us-safer-abolish-the-tsa/

Bipartisan support should be immediate. For fiscal conservatives, it’s hard to come up with a more wasteful agency than the TSA. For privacy advocates, eliminating an organization that requires you to choose between a nude body scan or genital groping in order to board a plane should be a no-brainer.

But won’t that compromise safety? I doubt it. The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility. This might be beside the point: in 2003, William Anderson incisively argued that some of the steps that airlines (and passengers) would have needed to take to prevent the 9/11 disaster probably would have been illegal.

The odds of dying from a terrorist attack are much lower than the odds of dying from doing any of a number of incredibly mundane things we do every day. You are almost certainly more likely to die or be injured driving to the airport than you are to be injured by a terrorist once you’re in the air, even without a TSA. Indeed, once you have successfully made it to the airport, the most dangerous part of your trip is over. Until it’s time to drive home, that is.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Empty TSA Stooge

Post  Jenetta Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

This video says it all in what TSA does to violate the human civil rights of its passengers no matter what age or gender or race. Forgive me if this has been previously posted. Sorry I can't seem to get the embedding to work.

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SFzWjSOXPrk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SFzWjSOXPrk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

We are immortal, and do not forget,
    We are eternal, and to us the past
    Is, as the future, present........................Lord Byron, [i]Manfred[/i)
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 am

I think this may be the final straw IF people can still react. It may all be a blessing in disgust.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 am

Winehippie brought this article to my attention. Makes sense unfortunately.

Scanner Outcry a Double Con to get RFD CHIPS Accepted

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=187765

In reference to the body scanners and the new pat down procedures I believe, no I am sure that the reason for all of the news coverage concerning the nude scanners and the new pat down procedures is so the public will happily accept the iris scans and rfid chips that WILL come next.

ANY time the msm and the alternative news sites make such a big deal out of something, it is to carry out the next step of their agenda. In this case it is to implement biometric scannning and the chip. Not to say that some people haven't profitted from the scanners...might as well make money while they move forward with their plans.

They fully expect the public to welcome this alternative(biometric scans and rfid) that WILL be offered/ordered rather than to be subjected to the nude pictures and the pat downs.

Hopefully,they will fail this time with their CAUSE THE PROBLEM, OFFER THE SOLUTION, we will just have to wait and see. It will be interesting to watch.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

Jennetta this is the vid you spoke of.

Notice at the end how they spoke of giving people a bracelet that they could wear to streamline their way through securtity.

First it will be bracelets, then microchips. Totalitarian Tiptoe.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 am

NOBODY SAID STANDING UP TO DEMONS AND A SELF-SERVING ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT RULED BY INSANE BANKSTERS CONTROLLED BY REPTILIANS WOULD BE EASY.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:01 am

Fly with dignity

http://flywithdignity.org/

About the initiative

You may be wondering who we are, so let us explain.
    In mid November, 2010, an admin at Reddit.com, Raldi, suggested the beginning of a site-based initiative to inform the public of the injustices and discrimination from the Transportation Security Administration & Department of Homeland Security, in order to get the public involved and to promote a way to end the usage of the Full Body Scanners and pat downs.

A Few of the users on the site stepped up to take charge, and with help from thousands of other Reddit.com users, Operation “Grab XXX” on Reddit became “Fly With Dignity.” We all put together this website, donating our time, effort, and skills to create it. We have planned various ad copies to run and pamphlets to hand out. The organization is quickly becoming an initiative to bring change nationally, and we hope we can do this for the good of our generation, and our future generations.

We originally began with a plan to run advertising through major media outlets to gain attention, we now plan this along with other ways to get the public involved and to support our goal of a moratorium on the Backscatter X-Ray machines, as well as the end to pat-downs at the airport, both of which invade our privacy, and are degrading as a human being and American citizen. If you agree with these ideas, we urge you to sign our petition and get involved in our various methods. Anything from a simple phone call or email to opting out at the airports will cause a reaction that will bring us one step closer to our goal.

We are not a politically motivated organization, nor have affiliation with any charities or other groups. We are a literal form of grass-roots, and intend to not make this a matter of politics or special interests. What matters here is the preservation of our civil liberties and protection of our rights when visiting public establishments.

sign the petition:

http://flywithdignity.org/get-involved/petition/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 am

TSA: You buy a plane ticket, you give up your rights.

Wed Nov 17, 2010

TSA goes on vendetta against man who protested TSA molestation

This is about the man, John Tyner, who refused to let TSA screeners 'touch his junk', which is exactly what TSA screeners want to do.He didn't want to be bodyscanned nor molested and he's being punished for standing his ground.

xxdr zombiexx's diary :: ::
    Tyner recorded the half-hour long encounter on his cell phone and later posted it to his personal blog, along with an extensive account of the incident. The blog went viral, attracting hundreds of thousands of readers and thousands of comments.

Michael J. Aguilar, chief of the TSA office in San Diego, called a news conference at the airport Monday afternoon to announce the probe. He said the investigation could lead to prosecution and civil penalties of up to $11,000.
    This is to scare the rest of you who might be planning to protect yourselves here soon when you go over the hills and through the woods to see your family for the holidays.

LOTS of people are very pissed off by the TSA molestation-style of "pat downs" which are apparently focused on ensuring that vaginas and small penises aren't hiding a bomb.

This is my favorite part of the article:
    read on
    http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/11/17/921311/-TSA:-You-buy-a-plane-ticket,-you-give-up-your-rights

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:33 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

Awesome find, Andromeda. cheers

Ron Paul is one of the only politicians that I like. His summation was excellent.

One problem.......where was the standing ovation at the end? Didn't seem to be anyone there.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 am

Heh heh
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:04 pm

har har, nice work, he really deserved that applause , Thubs Up
    I loved how Ron Paul was having trouble getting some of his words out he was so outraged . Even referring to us as cattle being fatttened up for the kill!
    Good job, but when he takes a stand on 911 he will be a REAL contender in my book . Who knows, first Geraldo, even Gnome Chumpsky is coming round to it, might not be long now. It is said to be an open secret in congress ...

Wish they hadn't titled that video anything to do with the webbot or tipping point, too silly and it stands on its own.
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:00 pm

This is quite a good article from natural news.

How to opt out of the TSA's naked body scanners at the airport

http://www.naturalnews.com/030100_naked_body_scanners_airport.html

(NaturalNews) I encountered my first airport naked body scanner while flying out of California today, and of course I decided to "opt out" of the scan. You do this by telling the blue-shirted TSA agents that you simply wish to opt out of the body scanner. Here's what happened after that:

A TSA agent told me to step to the side and stay put. He then proceeded to shout out loudly enough for all the other travelers and TSA agents to hear, "OPT OUT! OPT OUT!" This is no doubt designed to attract attention (or perhaps humiliation) to those who choose to opt out of the naked body scanner. I saw no purpose for this verbal alert because the same TSA agent who was yelling this ultimately was the one who patted me down anyway.

For the pat down, first I was required to walk through the regular metal detector. From there, I was asked if I wanted to be patted down in a private room, or if I didn't mind just being patted down in full view of everyone else. Not being a shy person in the first place, I told the agent I didn't need a private room.

He then explained to me that he was going to pat down my entire body, including my crotch and my buttocks, but that he would use the back of his hands to pat down the crotch and buttocks areas. This is probably designed to make the pat-down seem less "personal" and more detached. That way, air passengers can't complain of being felt up by TSA agents who might get carried away with the pat-down procedure. He asked if it hurt for me to be touched anywhere, and I told him no, at which point he proceeded with the pat down.

It was a well-scripted pat-down, covering all the areas of my body, including a mild crotch sweep (it wasn't especially invasive or anything, as doctors will do far worse during a physical exam). He swept my arms, legs, hips, back of the neck, ankles and everywhere else. To the TSA's credit, this guy was fast, efficient and only used a light touch that was in no way disturbing. But it did take an extra five minutes or so compared to walking through the naked body scanner.

Speaking of the naked body scanners, as I was having my crotch swept by the back of the hand of this TSA agent, I was observing other air travelers subjecting themselves to the naked body scanners. They were told to walk into the body scanner staging area and then hold their arms in the air in a pose as if they were under arrest. They were told to freeze in this position for several seconds (perhaps 10 seconds) during which they were being blasted with ionizing radiation that we all know contributes to cancer.

The TSA, of course, will tell you that these machines can't possibly contribute to cancer. But they said the same thing about mammograms, and we now know that mammograms are so harmful to women's health that they actually harm ten women for everyone one woman they help (http://www.naturalnews.com/020829.html). So I'm not exactly taking the U.S. government at its word that naked body scanner radiation is "harmless."

As these air travelers were being scanned, their naked body images were appearing on a screen somewhere, of course. Some TSA agent was examining the naked body shape and contours of all these people, and even though we were told by the TSA that the image viewing machines cannot store images, we have since learned that the machines actually do have the capability to store those images (http://www.naturalnews.com/029378_f...). In addition, rogue TSA employees could simply use their cell phones to take snapshots of what they see on the screen. There are no doubt rules against such behavior, but it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Meanwhile, my own security screening was proceeding fully clothed. I don't want to broadcast my naked butt cheeks on the TSA's graphic monitors, thank you very much!

Very few people opt out of the naked body scanners
    The most fascinating part about this entire process was not the verbal broadcast of my opt out status, nor having my crotch swept by the latex-covered back hand of some anonymous TSA agent, but rather the curious fact that I was the only one opting out. Although I must have watched at least a hundred people go through this particular security checkpoint, there wasn't a single other person who opted out of the naked body scan.

They all just lined up like cattle to have their bodies scanned with ionizing radiation.

To me, that's just fascinating. That when people are given a choice to opt out of being irradiated, they will choose to just go along with the naked body scan rather than risk standing out by requesting to opt out.

You see, I'm not convinced that the TSA's naked body scanners enhance air travel security at all. Previous security tests conducted by the FAA show quite clearly that the greatest threat to airplane safety isn't from the passengers but from ground crews, where bombs and other materials can be quite easily smuggled onto planes.

But even though naked body scanners may not enhance air travel security, they do accomplish something far more intriguing: The successful completion of an experiment in human behavior. If you were to pose the question "Will people line up like cattle to be electronically undressed in front of government security officers?" The answer is now unequivocally YES!

Most people, it turns out, will simply do whatever they're told by government authorities, even if it means giving up their privacy or their freedoms. Almost anything can be sold to the public under the guise of "fighting terrorism" these days, including subjecting your body to what is essentially a low-radiation CT scan at the airport!

I don't know about you, but I don't think I should be required to subject myself to ionizing radiation as a condition of air travel security. Of course, the more technically minded readers among you might counter by saying that high-altitude travel is, all by itself, an event that subjects you to low levels of ionizing radiation (which is true). But that's all the more reason to not add the body's radiation burden any more than necessary. Americans already get far too much radiation from CT scans and other medical imaging tests (not to mention mammograms). Do we really need to dose peoples' bodies with yet more radiation every time they board an airplane?

Trusted traveler program?
    I don't know why the TSA never pursued its "trusted traveler" program. I actually suggested this years ago, and there was word that the TSA was working on something similar. The way it worked was very different from the current system. Under the current system, every person entering an airport security line is assumed to be a terrorist, and it is only through the various security screenings that you are eventually deemed to be innocent. This is a "guilty until proven innocent" approach to air security, and it's the system in place all across America (and around the world) today.

Under a trusted traveler program, people who pass rigorous background screening procedures, criminal history checks and other similar tests would be assumed innocent unless suspected of being guilty. They might carry "trusted traveler" cards linked to a federal database so that their status could be verified as they pass through a security checkpoint. They might even have their fingerprint scanned at that checkpoint in order to biometrically verify their identity.

For whatever reason, the TSA is no longer pursuing any such trusted traveler program (at least not to my knowledge). Perhaps the agency just figures it can trust no one. Hence the need to have everybody line up in front of the naked body scanner machines and raise their arms in a humiliating "I'm being arrested" pose.

It's actually just like the scene from the movie called The Fifth Element starring Bruce Willis. Remember the scene where the cops are searching the apartment block and they use an X-ray scanner to see through the walls? As they search the apartment building, they announce that all residents must face the wall and place their hands inside the yellow circles on the wall. This scene eerily resembles what the TSA makes U.S. travelers do right now.

And virtually no one protests. That's the really amazing part about this.

Seasonal flu shots offered at the airport, too
    After completing my security pat-down, by the way, I entered the terminal where I walked by a kiosk offering a seasonal flu shot. There was a big sign claiming that the flu shot would prevent you from catching the flu, and a nurse of some sort stood right behind the kiosk, ready to inject you with a vaccine for just $35.

First the naked body scanners, and then the flu shot propaganda. It reminded me that the U.S. government really is trying to push people into self-destructive behaviors that will ultimately benefit the sick-care industry. After all, the more cancer and Alzheimer's disease people develop (from radiation and vaccines, of course), the more business gets generated for Big Pharma.

I know enough about health and freedom to avoid these little disease bombs, but most Americans don't know enough to resist the propaganda. They just allow themselves to be irradiated, injected and poisoned, and they think it's all okay because the government tells them it's good for them.

It's odd that people trust the government when the government doesn't trust them at all. If the government treats you like a criminal, a terrorist, a lab rat and a vaccine depository, doesn't that only prove they don't honor you as a sovereign individual?

And that sends a powerful message confirming that the U.S. government has forgotten it is supposed to serve the People, not rule over them.

Just wait and watch how this gets even worse. Today, you can opt out of the TSA's naked body scanners, but after a year or two -- once the sheeple get comfortable with giving up all their freedoms -- these scans will become mandatory. That's the day I give up air travel for good.

Gee, I sure will miss having my crotch swept by the latex-covered back hand of some anonymous TSA agent who's wasting taxpayer money by treating me like a terrorist.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Seasonal flu shots offered at the airport, too
    After completing my security pat-down, by the way, I entered the terminal where I walked by a kiosk offering a seasonal flu shot. There was a big sign claiming that the flu shot would prevent you from catching the flu, and a nurse of some sort stood right behind the kiosk, ready to inject you with a vaccine for just $35.

Gee while you are waiting maybe they could serve some aspartame laced diet coke.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:35 am

No worries, the flu shot is diet now, contains top grade amino sweet, Thubs Up Some people thought their vaccines might be making them fat.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 am

That's funny AC.

Here is the first good news story I have seen.

-----------------------------------
    Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, current chief deputy DA and incoming DA of San Mateo County Steve Wagstaffe said his office will prosecute TSA employees who engage in lewd and lascivious behavior while conducting Homeland Security mandated patdowns at the San Francisco International Airport in San Mateo County.

Since the new search procedures went into effect, the web has exploded in opposition to naked body scanners and intrusive patdowns. Reports posted by the The Drudge Report, Infowars.com, and Prison Planet.com have gone viral on the internet and forced the mainstream corporate media to cover the issue.

http://www.infowars.com/da-now-sending-deputies-to-sf-airport-to-investigate-felony-groping/
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 am

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Love the truther girls.

She got some great ideas. Pretend you are muslim, or fake an orgasm when they are groping. Too funny.

She is right, they are doing this to mess with our heads!

How many terrorists have been caught since the implementation of this????

Right again ----------> 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

hahahha.. I was demonstrating how to pretend to have an orgasm while being groped in in a TSA pat down and even had the dog alerted and running over to see if everything was okay. It was really hysterical.

And of course finish with, "Thanks, I must have really needed that. Can I go through the line again?"

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 pm