tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday

burgundia
    burgundia

look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday Empty look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:12 pm

viewer discretion is advised...they celebrate by ritul killings of large quantities of animals...

I love earth and all animals...I despise religions.
    http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/fotoreportaze/Swiat/krwawe-swieto-ofiar,3787188,7941174,fotoreportaz-maly.html
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday Empty Re: look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Like Killing something is going to get You God's favour...

Huh ?

Yeah right !!! Only the little (g)ods need crap like that as They feed off of the Life Force being the Negatives that They are...

It amazes Me how People can think killing anything is Spiritual. Owell - We'll have to come back for those not willing to let go in this Cycle and I believe that the Video above is evidence of some of those We'll be coming back for...

Simply put - That means that some of Us will get a 26000 Year Holiday until We're called up again...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday Empty Re: look how Muslims are celebrating religious holiday

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 pm

It is done to commemorate the event when Abraham was to sacrifice his son , because God wanted that...hahahahahahahah God wants human or animal sacrifices..one must be a complete brainless idiot to believe that. Something similar is done in Katmandu, in Tibet..massive ritual killings of animals by priests in the temple of goddess Kali.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 pm