tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses

mudra
    mudra

Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses  Empty Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses

Post  mudra Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 pm

This is a lecture by an unidentified scientist given to DoD officials inside the Pentagon. It is dated 4-13-05 -- about a year after the "God Gene" was first discovered. The scientist describes a plan to alter the "God Gene" in the Middle Easter Population in order to end the turmoil in that region.

FunVax is a Government made viral vaccine that "cures" religious fundamentalism. It inhibits VMAT2 the so called "God Gene" which causes people to be prone to have spiritual experiences.

Video Arrow http://tickergrail.blogspot.com/2011/06/pentagon-eugenics-alter-dna-breed-out.html

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses  Empty Re: Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses

Post  newel Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

That's insane. It ties in with those who said the H1N1 vaccine was about altering DNA. It was the same operating procedure as the one described here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldgQbb1JcE
    newel
    newel

Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses  Empty Re: Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses

Post  newel Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Rudolf Steiner in 1917:

The whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA177/English/RSP1993/19171027p01.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for embedding it metaw and adding the Rudolf Steiner quote.
    He was spot on .

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 am

Ei Yei Yei

Remember how I said We would all be called Heretic ?

Heh heh

As the Masses lose the Connection and lock into Materialism - Its gonna get Hot for those Who don't resonate with the 5D as Its Anchoring Itself now...

Simply put - Is anyone here ready to be a REAL Martyr for the True Prime Creator in the prior Paradigm ?

> In that Paradigm - I can even see Us being forced to renounce Our Spirituality upon penalty of Imprisonment and / or Death...

They'll call It Re-education but I'll call It Oblivion...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

That's it! No vaccinations ---- EVER!!!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Eugenics is motivated by faith, blood and power. I would suspect the new world reorganization is to get rid of the old guard of Abrahamic elitism, to make room for scientific elitism.

Same dynamic just different amount of power and philosophies...

Same patsy infrastructure, just different players.

Same type of Empire building.

Same tyranny

Same slavery

Nothing changes.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 pm