tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mariadine
Carol
6 posters

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 Empty Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

2012: Leaks Found in Earth's Magnetic Field

Scientists have found two large leaks (holes) in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms.

The leaks are defying many of scientists' previous ideas on how the interaction between Earth's magnetosphere and solar wind occurs: The leaks are in an unexpected location, let in solar particles in faster than expected and the whole interaction works in a manner that is completely the opposite of what scientists had thought. Suns magnetic field flips every 11 years and next cycle peaks in 2012. When the sun's magnetic field flips it releases a shock wave of magnetic radiation that is directed toward earth and through the hole in the shield will allow this radiation through to the earth affecting all electronics.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mariadine
    Mariadine

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 Empty Re: Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

Post  Mariadine Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Thubs Up

I'm a big fan of MK !

Hugs Thank you for this post

burgundia
    burgundia

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 Empty Re: Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I really do not like Michio Kaku..to me he plays to TPTB.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Actually, the polar opposite burgundia. Because he refused to be co-opted and of his high ethical standards, TPTB banned him from having access to all types of secret documents they have in his field.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 pm

burgundia wrote:I really do not like Michio Kaku..to me he plays to TPTB.

I agree, I think he knows a lot more then he tells us. And plays us for stupid. Like a spokesman to the sheep.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Carol wrote:Actually, the polar opposite burgundia. Because he refused to be co-opted and of his high ethical standards, TPTB banned him from having access to all types of secret documents they have in his field.

I still think he knows a lot more than he tells......
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 pm

So why is he so often in the mainstream media?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I really do not like Michio Kaku..to me he plays to TPTB.

Ijavascript:emoticonp('bounce') agree, I think he knows a lot more then he tells us. And plays us for stupid. Like a spokesman to the sheep.
    javascript:emoticonp('Harp')

I agree with that
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 pm

He got a big popularity boost from Coast to Coast over the years and is one of the main physicists who has been delving deeply into string theory working off of where Einstein left off. Only MK never got access to all of the Tesla data that the military collected upon Tesla's death back 1943. So there are major gaps in his work related to the Tesla data and time travel. However, having to go it alone, so-to-speak, he's done pretty well and is accepted by main stream main streat regular folks. They can relate to him because he is able to explain complex theories in a simple way that even the most dense person can understand. Like different dimensions pressed together like the pages of a book. People can understand what he says and trust him on an intuitional level because their inner knowing tells them he is telling them the truth. At least the truth of what he does know. I suspect he is holding back... letting it out in bits and pieces so as not to overwhelm everyone and create a panic. But he is out there warning them in a somewhat timely manner.

Next on our list is to build a root cellar.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:01 pm

That's what bothers me...he's holding back.... Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 427277
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

This is his take on the possiblity of ET's....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8dcb8iKSM
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 pm

His take is like that: I do not exclude, I do not confirm, maybe in the distant future, blah, blah....and we know that the contact was made years ago. So he appeases society with his "smart" talk.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm

An active sunspot (1123) erupted early this morning (Nov. 12th), producing a C4-class solar flare and apparently hurling a filament of material in the general direction of Earth. Coronagraph images from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) and NASA’s twin STEREO spacecraft show a faint coronal mass ejection emerging from the blast site and heading off in a direction just south of the sun-Earth line. The cloud could deliver a glancing blow to Earth’s magnetic field sometime on Nov. 14th or 15th. High latitude sky watchers could see auroras on those dates.

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 499557main_c4_strip768
    An active sunspot (1123) erupted early this morning (Nov. 12th), producing a C4-class solar flare and apparently hurling a filament of material in the general direction of Earth. Coronagraph images from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) and NASA’s twin STEREO spacecraft show a faint coronal mass ejection emerging from the blast site and heading off in a direction just south of the sun-Earth line. The cloud could deliver a glancing blow to Earth’s magnetic field sometime on Nov. 14th or 15th. High latitude sky watchers could see auroras on those dates.

http://www.universetoday.com/78545/aurora-alert-solar-flare-heading-our-way/

Projection to earth

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-02-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 am