tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SpaceyOne
Mercuriel
mudra
Floyd
Carol
icecold
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
14 posters

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Re: ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  Carol Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Too many brainwashed idiots that do not understand that both major parties are sold out to the NEW World Order . Those people will not go away unless they are exterminated totally . By totally I mean the NWO stooges and their families . I learned from the behavior of the spooks in our case , that they visited my relatives to fill them with BS and alienated them from us , So in a revolution i firmly believe to consider as targets not only the government officials but also their family . That's what the spooks and the Mafia do ....

This is what is so sad, isn't it? These types just can't allow others to live in peace but have to control others (including family members/friends) thoughts, feelings and opinions. I can't even begin to express how tragic this is for those caught up in this type of mind-control.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:07 am

Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc&feature=player_embedded
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKET RIGGED : TOP INSIDER SPEAKS OUT !

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 pm

AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKET RIGGED : TOP INSIDER SPEAKS OUT !

SNIP
    "A key executive of one of Australia’s largest retail stock brokers has blown the lid on what he calls the “market rigging” which is taking place on the Australian stock exchanges.

He was commenting on my article (Getting the jump on high-frequency trading, July 18).

Bell Potter’s managing director for its wholesale division, Charlie Aitken believes that the “market riggers” – the so-called high-frequency traders – are causing the community to lose faith in Australian and world stock markets.

Aitken believes that the high-frequency traders account for at least 75 per cent of Australian market turnovers. While nominally the HFT traders are mostly household names among institutional brokers, Aitken believes these brokers are acting for shadowy anonymous overseas traders.

Aitken says that it is a national scandal that 75 per cent of ASX turnover is being conducted by unknown people whose solvency is uncertain and who could cause an Australian market meltdown if they collapsed. Aiken says these unknown people are not only manipulating the market but are the main cause of the violent share price fluctuations. In turn these fluctuations are driving retail investors out of share markets.

Aitken says that the justification that the “market riggers” provide liquidity to the market was simply incorrect. They are merely taking cream off the market – it’s a form of “legalised scalping”.

Aitken believes that this “market rigging” is starving companies of capital and the huge fluctuations it creates means that rights issues can no longer be underwritten. Via Aitken an institution, which did not wish to be named, also contributed to the debate taking the Aitken allegations a step further.

The institution says: “High Frequency Trading (HFT) creates false and misleading markets by being both sides of a stock.

“HFT pull their bids and offers as soon as it becomes apparent which way the flow in moving. Not only do they pull their bids or offers but also transact more stock going the same direction as the perceived order to try and sell this stock back to the buyer a few cents higher. This exacerbates the price moves and increases market impact.

“This is an unacceptable ripping off of the Australian consumer, whose money we manage, so I will continue to move more and more of my orders away from the official market and into dark pools. (Off market transactions)

END SNIP

http://www.hangthebankers.com/australian-stock-market-rigged-top-insider-speaks-out/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=australian-stock-market-rigged-top-insider-speaks-out
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty The war on white Australia : A case study in the culture of critique .

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 am

The war on white Australia : A case study in the culture of critique .

SNIP
    " Opposition to multiculturalism in Australia and the Jewish response

Australian Jewry, now just one ethnic group among many in a “multicultural” society, remains, as Rubinstein observes, “one of the best organised Diaspora communities in the world and is frequently at the forefront of ethnic and multicultural affairs in Australia.”i The one-time editorial committee member of the Australian Jewish Democrat, Miriam Faine, got right to the heart of the Jewish support for large-scale non-White immigration and multiculturalism when she noted that: “The strengthening of multicultural or diverse Australia is also our most effective insurance policy against anti-Semitism. The day Australia has a Chinese Australian Governor General I would be more confident of my freedom to live as a Jewish Australian.”ii Comments like these make it clear that Jewish promotion of non-White immigration and multiculturalism has been first and foremost a form or ethnic strategizing (or ethnic warfare) concerned with preventing the development of a mass movement of anti-Semitism in Australia and other Western societies.

It is, therefore, not surprising that Australian Jewry has reacted aggressively to any manifestation of White ethnocentrism or opposition to multiculturalism from among the White Australian population. Markus notes that: “The post-Holocaust generation of Australian Jews has been acutely aware that any public manifestation of bigotry and racism, whoever the immediate target, has the potential to impact across society, on all minorities, however defined.”iii He further observes that “Changes occurred in Australian society in the last decade of the twentieth century, which heightened the significance of multiculturalism for the Jewish community and for the wider society.”iv

Conservative commentator John Stone recalls that by the mid-1980s support for Australia’s immigration program was increasingly “qualified by growing doubts about the increasingly contrived use of that program to remake Australia in a politically-correct ‘multiculturalist’ image.” The then Leader of the Opposition, John Howard, when asked by a journalist in 1988 whether the sharply increased rate of Asian immigration was too high, had replied: “I am not in favour of going back to the White Australia policy. I believe that, if it is in the eyes some in the community… too great, it would be in our immediate term interest and supportive of social cohesion if it were slowed down a little, so that the capacity of the community to absorb it was greater.” For having expressed even such mild a criticism of Australia’s immigration program, Howard was assailed by all sections of the liberal elite with his arguments about “social cohesion” being seen as a smokescreen for “racism.” Under sustained attack, Howard backed down in humiliating fashion. "

END SNIP

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-4-of-5/#more-15790

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/276581

Interesting comments by the readers in the " Occidentalobserver "
    In my opinion OZ has been taken over by a criminal ethnic group that in the past has been booted out of 50 or 60 countries in 5000 years .
    The problem with that group is that they consider themselves Israeli First and Australian Last even though they live in Australia . There are about 120,000 Jews in Australia and , in my estimate 80 % do cooperate with the Israeli Mossad
    and the Australian Secret services . The Jewish cooperators of Mossad are also referred to as SAYANIMS . The sayanims provide logistic services to secret agents , accommodation , information , transport , small errands etc .
    The Jewish group is over represented in many professions notably the Law and the judiciary and teaching . The Australian internal social s and foreign policies are conditioned by the Jewish group as it is demonstrated by the Australia defense of Israel at the UN against charges of Racism against the Palestinians . How is it possible that Australia has adopted the Multiculturalism policies pushed by the Israeli lobby group while Israel evict African Migrants ?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/06/2012626161724577816.html

Incidentally my wife met and worked with some Sayanims in a High School in the South Western suburbs of Sydney . At that time we did not suspect that we were monitored , but we know now that those sayanims were doing a job on my wife .

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Five Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Five Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan .
    SNIP
    "Five Australian soldiers have been killed in two separate incidents in Afghanistan in the past 24 hours, marking one of Australia's darkest days since the Vietnam War.

In a press conference in Canberra this afternoon, acting Chief of the Defence Force Air Marshal Mark Binskin said two Australian soldiers had been killed in a US Black Hawk crash in Afghanistan this morning (Australian time).

Earlier today, the government confirmed three Australian soldiers were killed and two injured in an attack in Afghanistan by someone wearing an Afghan army uniform.
    SNIP
    "A visibly emotional Ms Gillard pledged Australia cannot have its war aims dictated by ''even the most grievous of losses'' after the worst bloodshed for Australians in combat in decades.

"We are making progress. I can tell you that, I've seen it with my own eyes when I have visited Afghanistan,'' she said.

END SNIP

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/five-australian-soldiers-killed-in-afghanistan-20120830-251og.html

Julia Gillard said that the mission in Afghanistan is making progress . Fantastic progress Julia ! 10 years of war and what for ? To bring the sh@@@ Australian FAKE Democracy to Afghanistan ? Australia war aim are dictated by the criminals in Washington and Israel there is no doubt about it . Every person know the mission o Afghanistan is to rape the country of his resources and to buy at cheap prices the opium so the USA Army and CIA can sell it to the public at enormous profit . Those profits can then be used for secret military operations do destabilize countries that show the finger to Washington .
    MYy congratulations to the TALIBAN . Any organization that screws Australia and it's government does a good service to mankind . Please Taliban do continue with your strategy until the invaders GO HOME .

Signed : ENEMY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER !
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Claims of abuse fail to stymie army sales

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 am

Claims of abuse fail to stymie army sales

SNIP
    "AUSTRALIA will begin work on selling military hardware to Indonesia as the Defence Minister, Stephen Smith, said he has ''no concerns'' about alleged human rights abuses by Indonesian soldiers in the restive province of Papua.

After a series of meetings over two days, Mr Smith and the Indonesian Defence Minister, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, signed a new ''defence co-operation agreement'' with commitments about future exercises and, for the first time, a focus on the trade in defence equipment.

The move stems from Australia's recent decision to give Indonesia four C-130 Hercules aircraft. Mr Smith has signalled he would be prepared to sell them six more, saying talks about opening up military trade were at an early stage but would develop over the next 12 months.

The Indonesian army and police have been implicated in serious human rights abuses in Papua, most recently during a riot by soldiers leading to the burning of a village near the remote town of Wamena, and the killing by police of the independence activist Mako Tabuni. "

END SNIP
    http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/claims-of-abuse-fail-to-stymie-army-sales-20120905-25ewr.html

How about Australia's human right abuses ? Those are ignored or don't count !
    The Australian Government is the government of the HYPOCRITES starting from
    Gillard, Rudd , Howard , Paul Keating , Robert Hawke and finishing with Robert Gordon Menzies the friend of the Zionists , founder of the Liberal Party who, we suspect , left a legacy of bastard children . The names of those children are a SECRET of state and are protected by ASIO .
    Today is the anniversary of our landing in Italy six years ago . We are still monitored by the Italian Secrets services scums as we were by ASIO in Australia .
    So it is now about 12 years since we discovered to be object of interest by the ASIO scum . My wife has been monitored probably for a lifetime . All of this to protect the secrets surrounding the former Chief Justice of the High Court and the secret children of a long dead PM . The surname Gleeson has been used as a cover to hide some bastard children of a certain long dead politician. The judge was the son of the surrealist painter James Timothy Gleeson as it is the case of my wife .
    I must confess that I suffer from an extreme case of SCHADENFREUDE
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/schadenfreude
    I enjoy being reminded of the misfortune and disgrace of a certain group of people in Australia . I am reminded when the spooks and their collaborators click the phone at me . It' is an incredible Joy to have contributed to the disgrace of those people .
    My regret is that we did not know the whole story soon enough . It took too long to find out .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Re: ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 am

This video not only applies to the USA but to Australia too . Journalists and whistle blowers are targeted and labeled as terrorists . Even to discover some secrets of state by chances , is to be labeled as terrorist . Australia , the USA and the EU are terrorist stated . My wife and I , as people who have discovered secrets of state ,are considered as terrorist and as such are to be shunned and avoided . The answer to this is to talk and support the so called terrorist ,
    The answer is to ignore the advise by the idiots from the secret services and actually tell them to F@@@ OFF . I do it every day , rubbish the secret services in public every day , tell who listen that the secret service scum are the one responsible for the terrorist acts that happened in the past in Italy and they have no credibility !
    If people don't take any orders from the state scum , the system based on fear , blackmail , intimidation , corruption and spying on common citizens is going to fail .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=3&feature=plcp

Anybody should do his bit to F@@@@ the terrorist states like AUSTRALIA , USA, and the EU . Please : Disobey , ignore , belittle and lie to government officials especially the police and the secret services .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:08 am

Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/children-to-be-taught-39heterosexuality-not-the-norm39-in-australian-school

SNIP

Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

by Hilary White
    Thu Oct 18, 2012 16:48 EST
    Comments (16)
    Tags: Australia, bullying, heterosexism, homophobia

"Former Education Minister Verity Firth initiated the program.

SYDNEY, October 18, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – Australian school children are to be told that heterosexuality is not the norm, according to a new education department pilot program called “Proud Schools.”  

“Heterosexism” is one of the evils that the Proud Schools program is intended to stamp out, along with “homophobia and transphobia,” education officials have said. According to the minutes from the Proud Schools steering committee on March 22, 2011, the program focuses on reversing “the dominance of heterosexism rather than on homophobia.”

The program defines “heterosexism” as the practice of “positioning heterosexuality as the norm for human relationship,” according to the Proud Schools Consultation Report. “It involves ignoring, making invisible or discriminating against non-heterosexual people, their relationships and their interests. Heterosexism feeds homophobia.”

The committee suggested that teachers must monitor the playground in order to stamp out “heterosexist” language among children in out-of-class hours. "

END SNIP

the rest at
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/children-to-be-taught-39heterosexuality-not-the-norm39-in-australian-school

and
    http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/mirandadevine/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/the_thought_police_telling_kids_heterosexualitys_not_the_norm/

What can be expected when

The state is controlled at the highest level by a certain International Zionist criminal group that advocates multiculturalism for the Whites but apartheid and expulsion of non Jews in Israel .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08/israel-expels-african-migrants_n_1580684.html

This ethnic group advocates marriages within their own  ethnic group but mixed marriages for other people .
    Considering the fact that everything is rigged in Australia , from the politics , the banks ,  the judges , the laws , I would not be surprised if the next step is t legalize
    paedophilia and animal sex . Those criminals at the top can do what they want .
    This is an example  of how a criminal state behaves towards whistleblowers and dissenters .
    SNIP from

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/australianfreemasonjudges11may11.shtml

" Why were Police and Paramedics sent to my home this evening?

http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au/pdf/TRIAL/Paramedics-sent.pdf

At 5:00PM this evening (Saturday 12th June 2010) I was at home, by myself, when the door bell rang and I opened the main door to see about five Police Officers on my verandah. I asked why were they here ... and all they would say was "Are you John Wilson?". I said "You've got no reason to be here and you are trespassing. Leave my property." This is because the Police have trespassed many times, already..... as I have testified to.

They said they had had a report by means of a texted message from me that I was "suicidal" and "intended to harm myself". I denied sending any such thing and demanded to know who had. They said they didn't know. I said, "You can't act on a report without knowing who it is that made the report." They still insisted that it was me and the message had come from my phone. I, again, denied it. Then a couple of Paramedics came down my driveway. They said they had come to check out that I was all right and they wanted to take me away for a psychiatric assessment.

I phoned a friend to tell him of what was happening and he confirmed that it was all rubbish. At first, I locked the screen door because of the previous incidents when Castle Hill Police had trespassed and assaulted me and arrested me without even a Warrant... and saying, as they violently attacked my door with a steel bar, "We don't need a Warrant.e're the Police" ... all this was brought out in the District Court over the last couple of weeks.

This time, again, they threatened to break the door down, and kept on saying they just wanted to make sure I was okay. So, I opened the screen door and went onto the verandah to talk to them. When I told them it was just another attempt to harrass me and started to explain that I have been fighting the Banks and the Judges for many years,

The female Police Officer wanted to know the number of my mobile...and I told her .... perhaps she will investigate the hoax call and see what number had really sent it.... I suspect whoever it was gave my name.

As they were all leaving and they said they would make a report of being sent to my home, I said, "I want a copy of that report" .... to which they said I could not have .... and I said "I'll get it through the Freedom of Information Act."

John Wilson
    END snip

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 am

Australia's Prime Minister Announces Nationwide Investigation Into Child Sexual Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqjl_XSK8sw&feature=plcp

Australian Judge David Yeldham - The suicide of Justice David Yeldham after his secret life had been revealed

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/05/28/australian-judge-david-yeldham-suicide-justice-david-yeldham-after-his-secret-life-

Franca Arena made claims of pedophilia in Parliament and as a result she was victimized and forced to resign

http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=ricerca%20di%20persone&search_term=david%20yeldham&search_country=US&st=ricerca%20di%20persone&target_url=aHR0cDovL2VuLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9GcmFuY2FfQXJlbmE%3D&section=weblink&wrt_id=928

This is only the tip of the Iceberg ..... what about covering up of pedophile judges by other judges ? There should be Royal Commissions on extensive abuses of Human Rights by the Australian Secret Services , MK ULTRA operations in Australia that have been going on since the 1940 ,
    It is funny how all this happens immediately after the Saville case in Great Britain
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-196626.html
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 am

A terrorist under the bed ! A terrorist under the bed !
    All citizens are potential terrorists , A part from the real terrorist themselves : The POLICE , The SECRET SERVICES AND THE CRIMINAL POLITICIANS IN CHARGE !

AUSTRALIA THE HELL HOLE

http://rt.com/news/australia-surveillance-phone-internet-145/

Australian surveillance ‘out of control’: 20% increase in 1 year

SNIP
    "Access to private data has increased by 20 per cent by Australia’s law enforcement and government agencies – and with no warrant. Australians are 26 times more prone to be placed under surveillance than people in other countries, local media report.

In such a way, state structures accessed private information over 300,000 times last year – or 5,800 times every week, figures from the federal Attorney General’s Department showcase.

The data includes phone and internet account information, the details of out and inbound calls, telephone and internet access location data, as well as everything related to the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses visited, the Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) reports.

Australian media report that every government agency and organization use the gathered telecommunications data, and those include the Australian Crime Commission, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, the Australian Tax Office, Medicare and Australia Post.

New South Wales (NSW) Police became the biggest users of the private data, with 103,824 access authorizations during the last year – a third of all information accessed by the security forces.

The news triggered massive public outrage, with Australian Greens Senator Scott Ludlam telling SMH, ‘‘This is the personal data of hundreds of thousands, indeed millions of Australians, and it seems that just about anyone in government can get it.”

He said the move demonstrated the current data access regime was “out of control” and amounted to the framework for a “surveillance state”.

The reports come as the federal government proposes even wider surveillance powers, including a minimum two-year standard for telephone and web providers – a measure causing public controversy. "

END SNIP

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 am

Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Psychiatric hospital thugs hunt down, arrest innocent man on the street, then drug him into submission in Australia

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 am

January 3rd, 2013

(NaturalNews) – What’s going on in the land Down Under? It seems that, more and more, one of the world’s enduring democracies is becoming more like Castro’s Cuba or Hugo Chavez’s Venezuela, especially where medical rights are concerned.

According to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), the mental health minister for Western Australia has apologized after police arrested a man who was mistaken for a patient from a psychiatric hospital.

Cops arrested the man Dec. 16, the report said, because he supposedly fit the description of a patient who walked away from Graylands Hospital in Perth.

How do you misidentify one of your own patients?

Oddly, Graylands staff “wrongly confirmed the man’s identity before administration a strong antipsychotic drug for schizophrenia,” said ABC. The staff – who, it seems, should have discovered their mistake once they got a good look at the guy – wound up rushing him to a nearby hospital after giving him the drug because he had an adverse reaction to it.

Thankfully, some Australian legislators are upset over the incident.

“I’m absolutely horrified to have heard about this,” Greens MP (minister of Parliament) Alison Xamon said, in calling for an inquiry into the incident.

“I think it raises so many questions about what’s happening with procedures,” she said. “It certainly requires some very serious investigation, if not inquiry.”

Helen Morton, the mental health minister, said she was sorry for the trouble caused to the man who was misidentified and then drugged, saying there was no excuse for such a terrible mistake. She has vowed to hold those responsible to account following a review.

More medical rights deprived Down Under
    The rest at

http://dprogram.net/2013/01/03/psychiatric-hospital-thugs-hunt-down-arrest-innocent-man-on-the-street-then-drug-him-into-submission-in-australia/#more-122424

http://nocompulsoryvaccination.com/2012/12/27/australian-government-departments-attack-basic-freedoms/

If this is not enough there is another problem " Death in Police custody "

http://indymedia.org.au/2012/04/24/our-nsw-police-are-just-too-deadly-ray-jackson

""Our NSW police are just too deadly!" - Ray Jackson
    Tue 24 Apr 2012
    By Gerry Georgatos
    New South Wales Australia Sydney Sydney

Gerry Georgatos
    Sydney's Indigenous Social Justice Association (ISJA) held a rally outside the NSW state parliament in protest to the recent spate of perceived police brutality and to the five deaths in police custodial incidents in NSW.

Hundreds of angry protesters blocked off half the road in front of the NSW Parliament in a protest against the police shooting and bashing of two unarmed Aboriginal teenagers on April 22. The rally, initiated by the ISJA, demanded an independent public investigation into the incident, which had been filmed on mobile phones by stunned bystanders. Many young Aboriginal people and other high schools students braved rain to join the protest. Popular Aboriginal boxer Anthony Mundine joined the protest.

Mr Mundine said he came to lend his support to the cause. "There's no room for any debate," he told the Herald.

"They were pretty much unarmed, cornered, trapped ... and they [the police] opened fire at point blank range - to kill."

Mr Mundine said the issues were not about race, but the families of the teens injured wanted answers.

Mr Mundine, who also visited the 14-year-old driver this week, said the police officers who shot six times into the stolen car should be investigated for attempted murder.

ISJA president Ray Jackson said, "Our NSW police are just too deadly!"

"The actions of NSW police in Kings Cross, and for all the world to see, and the five police related deaths this year need to get some scrutiny. We are hoping to pile pressure on Barry O'Farrell's government to do something," said Mr Jackson.

"We are asking NSW police minister Mike Gallacher to remove tasers from frontline police. Tasers are lethal."
    The rest at
    http://indymedia.org.au/2012/04/24/our-nsw-police-are-just-too-deadly-ray-jackson
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 am

Confronting the Corporate Fiction – Max Igan

one of four videos

http://dprogram.net/2013/01/29/confronting-the-corporate-fiction-max-igan/
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty The “Democracy” Racket: US Covert Attempt to Implement “Regime Change” in Malaysia

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

The “Democracy” Racket: US Covert Attempt to Implement “Regime Change” in Malaysia

Western "Exceptionalism" Crumbling as Aussie Senator Deported from Malaysia

SNIP
    "The Australian reported in its article, “Xenophon deported by Malaysia,” that Australian Senator Nick Xenophon has been detained and then deported in Malaysia as part of an “unofficial parliamentary delegation to review the electoral system.”In reality, Senator Xenophon was part of a Western effort to assist Malaysia’s Wall Street-London backed opposition into power as part of a wider geopolitical strategy to align Southeast Asia against China’s emerging regional influence.

Confirming this, the Australian also reported that:

“He and other Australian MPs were to meet opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, as well as Malaysia’s minister in charge of parliamentary affairs, Mohammed Nazri, and members of the group Bersih, the Coalition for Clean and Fair Elections.
    Bersih of course, is admittedly funded by the US State Department through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED). According to a Malaysian Insider report on June 27, 2011, Bersih figurehead Ambiga Sreenevassan herself “admitted to Bersih receiving some money from two US organisations — the National Democratic Institute (NDI) and Open Society Institute (OSI) — for other projects, which she stressed were unrelated to the July 9 [2011] march.
    Xenophon’s planned meeting with Anwar Ibrahim, who with Western-backing has in fact created Bersih to propel himself into power, is also indicative of Australia’s insidious meddling in Malaysia’s sovereign, internal affairs.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-democracy-racket-us-covert-attempt-to-implement-regime-change-in-malaysia/5323194

"Senator Xenophon co-authored an international observers' group report released last year on the Malaysian electoral system that was critical of gerrymanders and that called for significant electoral reform. "

But what about the gerrymander in Australia where both Major political parties are controlled by the Jews and the globalists ?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sa-senator-nick-xenophon-in-custody-in-malaysia-over-meetings-with-pro-democracy-mps-i/story-e6frea83-1226579351300
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Mossad's mess up

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

SNIP

"Ben Alon, Ben Allen and Benjamin Burroughs are dead. So is Benjamin Zygier, an Australian Zionist who moved to Israel in the 1990s and became an Israeli citizen. He then adopted the curious custom of flying back to Australia at fairly frequent intervals to change his name (Australia lets its citizens change their names once every 12 months). And every time, Zygier would take out an Australian passport in his new name.

The reason, it turns out, was that he had been recruited by Mossad, the Israeli external intelligence agency, to supply it with Australian passports for use in its foreign operations. So far, nothing new. Israel has been compelled at various times to apologise to the British, Canadian and Australian governments, among others, for using the passports of Israelis with dual citizenship in its various clandestine operations abroad.

But then the Israeli Government arrested Zygier, and held him in solitary confinement until he committed suicide in his cell in late 2010. It has taken until now for the story to get out because Zygier's imprisonment without trial was treated as a state secret. Even his jailers were not allowed to know the name of "Prisoner X" or the reason he was being held. After his death, the Israeli Government went to extreme lengths to keep the whole affair secret, even threatening Israeli media. What could he have known or done to merit such treatment?

The likely answer is that the Mossad hit team that murdered Palestinian leader Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai in January 2010, used one or more of Zygier's passports, and he started to get cold feet. Especially since around the same time, the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation woke up and had a little chat with him about his multiple name changes.

So did Zygier just lose his nerve and confess the passport scam to ASIO? That would annoy his Israeli employers, but not so much that they would turn him into "Prisoner X". The Australian Government would complain through diplomatic channels, the Israeli Government would solemnly promise not to do it again, and Mossad would just carry on as if nothing had happened. Israel regularly spies on the United States, its greatest ally, and then shamelessly lobbies Congress to get its convicted spies released, so it's obviously not going to worry about offending the Australians. But what if the ASIO turned Zygier into a double agent?

END SNIP
    The rest at
    http://www.wanganuichronicle.co.nz/news/mossads-mess-up/1771725/

It looks like the Australian Security InIelligence  Organization (A.S.I.O. ) have been taken for a ride by Mossad
    Not Only Australian Zionists  work as collaborators ( Sayanims ) of Mossad in Australia but also work for  Australian  Intelligence .
    However Both Australia and New Zealand have been used as suppliers of legal passports to be used in Israeli Black operations . Official Complaint by Australia and New Zealand are totally ignored .  Why ?  There are about 120,000 Australian Zionists that behave like 5th columnist for Israel . Those 5th columnist  are infiltrated in powerful fields active in the social life of Australia , the Judicial , Law , Academia and politics . The Zionists allegiance is Israel FIRST and Australia last ! Similar situation in New Zealand .
    In New Zealand there are over  10000 Zionists on a population of about  4 million people . Bu the Kiwis could not find a suitable candidate for the  position of PM of the country . Strange ?
    Some former zionists Australian Prime Ministers have  been awarded the dubious " honor "  of having  a park named after them in Israel .  Past and current Australian politicians have behaved like traitors of Australia  by allowing Mossad do black operations in Australia .

Until the corrupt Australian politicians realize that they should get rid of the International Travelers in the public service ,and ban them from important public positions  things will never change  and the Australian Secret services will not be taken seriously . From what I have personally experienced  about A.S.I.O.  they behave like hopeless bunglers and call themeselves  Intelligence Services .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/11/292963/australia-mossad-base-for-espionage/

Australia, Mossad base for espionage

"I have been carefully watching the Prisoner-X fallout in Australia where the report on the administrative mistakes regarding contact and notification in the Ben Zygier suicide case was recently released. The report was a complete whitewash for the government, so far. A cover-up would better way describe it.

I had read the tea leaves from the parameters set initially when the Foreign Office ‘review’ was announced. They focused totally on ‘administrative improvements’, and no public official would dare go near the ‘IE’ word… Israeli Espionage in Australia. Why not? It’s because they have been complicit in Israeli spying inside their own country for decades. That’s why.

They have been letting Israeli Intel recruit Aussies, both to recruit other spies amongst the many foreigners living there, but also to do the domestic spying operations against Australians. The Zionists always deem critical to their survival exploiting all relationships they have with any and all countries to exert as much control and influence as possible.

I watched a short clip that someone sent me today of an AIPAC operative lecturing to students how they were going to stop Israel divestment resolutions on campuses, by taking over the student governments, just like they have done in Washington, DC with Congress. I must say I was surprised at the admission.

How do they get away with this? Their tried and true method is political espionage. They spend years infiltrating and gaining influence in all major parties so no matter who is in power they have their hooks in deep with both. Despite the age-old funneling campaign cash carrot to both top and up and coming politicians, they also have the stick… their blackmail operations which can be used against foes, and even friends when they feel necessary.

I was not surprised, but disappointed by the obvious stand down of the Zygier family during the Prisoner-X news scandal. They knew what was at stake, not only their son, but protecting the long history of Israeli spying operations in Australia, having that become public. The Israelis know how to manipulate the Diaspora that way. They have lots of experience at being ruthless, even with their own people.

Besides the Foreign Correspondent TV show which broke the case down under, the only decent reporting on Zygier is coming from the anti-Israel, anti-Apartheid Aussie Left, both Jews and Gentiles. But their reporting has been relegated to second tier media platforms.

The name Rupert Murdoch and his press empire has yet to be mentioned, like they would not have known what was going on early in the game. Yes, the Israelis would have tipped him off to make sure nothing got printed.

The famous Israeli author and security commentator Yossi Melman shared with Australian TV that their Intel people were informed of the charges early on in the case, due to their long history of working closely together. In fact the Israelis have admitted this, leaving the Aussies caught in their own lie.

I picked up on this right away early on when they avoided creating a paper record with the Foreign Office and consulate people, so everyone had as much cover as possible afterward to say they knew nothing, including the Prime Minister. He was briefed quietly. He lied of course. They always do.

Also left out of the story in regards to background framing is that when the former Rudd government went down, the Attorney General slot moved over to a Nicola Roxon, who was recently replaced by Zionist Mark Dreyfus. In the Intel biz this is called the musical chairs routine where all can claim that due to the office turnovers they knew nothing, or don’t remember.

Your radical Zionists always infiltrate target country justice departments to have eyes and ears there. They also want to be able to block critical investigations not only into Israeli espionage, but also those cases involving the Jewish community, a sort of community defense arrangement. The corrupt campaign funding, much of that money comes from industrial espionage where those rewards circulate year after year. It needs protection, also, so you just cut the politicians in for piece of the action.

The proof is in the pudding. They never catch any Israeli spies or break up any networks in Australia because they aren’t really trying to. You can just imagine the corrupting influence this has at the government mid-level positions who watch this going on, administration after administration. The players change but ‘the fix’ remains in, permanently.

The country rots from the inside out, and that becomes classified information. The biggest secret these infiltrated countries have is they don’t have any security, because it has been sold to a third party. Israel has repeated this intelligence coup, with the big help of the Diaspora, in country after country.

Attorney General Dreyfus has refused an investigation of his own department, which would of course include their intelligence service’s handling of Prisoner-X. The hard infiltration work of the Zionist Lobby there has paid off once again, and there are many non-Jewish Aussie helpers who also want to cover their behinds. They have a lot to lose.

Also missing in most of the media coverage is a public timeline of critical Intel and espionage events taking place while the Zygier case was happening. Independent media has tied Zygier into not only the Dubai assassination passport fraud but other terrorist operations that Israel runs in the normal course of business.

American blogger Richard Silverstein’s sources reported Zygier having gone over to the Dubai authorities after the assassination there, and was later snatched back by the Mossad, quite a trick I am sure. Plus the Israelis had shot, roughed up and robbed Australians on the Gaza peace flotilla, and we know now they were not very worried about any problem with the Aussie government.

Haaretz’s defense analyst, Amir Oren reported that Zygier had told an Israeli friend, a special forces soldier, that he had killed a boy and girl in Lebanon while providing security for an Israeli covert operation in Lebanon. This incident caused him to leave the army and he was hospitalized with trauma for a month afterward.

Zygier came back to Australia after that to go to school, and the Mossad had him on board watching and recruiting foreign students, historically a prime hunting ground, going back to the days when the Soviets were recruiting British bluebloods at Oxford.

It is disappointing to see the Aussie public let this opportunity slid by to eradicate an infestation of Zionist Lobby weeds from their society, and yes, a national security threat. This was confirmed by journalist Anthony Loewenstein in Australia,

“New Matilda (online magazine) spoke to a former senior Australian ambassador who said that ASIO and ASIS work hand in glove with the Israeli government, including the assistance of grooming potential spies on Australian soil at universities such as Monash in Melbourne and military academies like Duntroon. Australia long ago outsourced much of its military and intelligence, as well as foreign affairs sovereignty, to Israel and America. “There’s little we [Australia] would not do to please them”, my source says…”

The rest at
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/11/292963/australia-mossad-base-for-espionage/

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/feeds/7560064659199909007/comments/default

My wife and I have been saying this for many years now , We are at a point that the Australian Government uses Mossad  operatives that double up as High School teachers against Australian citizens . When will the traitors in government be fired ? When will the 5th Columnist be sent to Israel ?  We could not understand why my wife had some many Zionist as friends . Now we know , those supposed friend and colleague of a certain political bent did jobs for a certain Chief Justice of the High Court . This chap was infiltraded by a certain ethnic Group . They will marry , infiltrate , corrupt any person and will wait patiently years and years .

There is an urgent need for a shake up in Australia . The word i OUT  .

http://newmatilda.com/

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Ms Gillard congratulates the THIEVES from the IMF

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 am

Ms Gillard says she congratulated Ms Lagarde on the IMF's recent work in trying to resolve the financial crisis in Cyprus.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-06/gillard-to-target-four-areas-on-china-trip/4613566

SNIP
    Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is looking to develop Australia's relationship with China in four key areas as she kicks off her five-day trip to the country.

Ms Gillard is leading a high-level delegation in China for talks with the country's new leaders and the business community.

She says she wants to take practical steps to strengthen and diversify the relationship with Australia’s largest trading partner.

"What that means is a relationship that extends well beyond the economic and a relationship in which Australia and China work together, not just bilaterally, but where we have common interests regionally and globally," Ms Gillard said.

The Prime Minister nominated closer ties at a leadership level, trade diversity, a more extensive relationship in areas like defence and education, and climate change mitigation as areas which all deserve attention.

Ms Gillard will meet China's new president Xi Jinping tomorrow on the sidelines of the Bo’ao Asia Forum on Hainan Island.

Today she held talks with International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde.

Ms Gillard says she congratulated Ms Lagarde on the IMF's recent work in trying to resolve the financial crisis in Cyprus.

She says they discussed the promising economic outlook for the Asian region.

"Put simply the economic opportunities of the region in which we live mean Australian jobs," she said.

Ms Gillard says Australia needs to maintain strong economic ties with China as it continues to develop.

"Since I was last here in April 2011, the Chinese economy has grown by 18 per cent, more than 13 million Chinese people have graduated from Chinese higher education institutions and around 100 million more Chinese people have plugged into the internet," she said.

"The rate of change is truly remarkable."

END SNiP
    The rest at
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-06/gillard-to-target-four-areas-on-china-trip/4613566
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty RAMPANT" PEDOPHILIA PLAGUES AUSTRALIAN JEWRY

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 am

I have been saying for a long time  there are about 120,000 Zionist freinds  in Australia who are mostly Israeli 5th columnist  First and Australian last . They are infiltrated in every aspect of the Australian society . They control directly or indirectly the Government , the justice system , the legal system and they are also infiltrated in the Police Force and the Australian Secret services  , infact  ASIO  works for Israel . There are many Mossad cooperators in Australia (also called Sayanims ) infiltrated in Academia , the school system , the medical system .  This group called "Zionists " will infiltrate known Australian Families by marriage or even stealing  children with the complicity of the state . This group works silently over generations and generation . Some children are then mentored and directed towards the careers in the LAW or the judicial system or even the political system .  I suspect the same stuff happens in New Zealand where a small zionist presence has managed to snare the position of PM . Isn't strange  ? But this is a trend that manifest a bit everywhere in the western world . Look at France  with 600,000 Zionists people living in a nation of over 65 million people  , and they managed to snare TWICE consecutively the position of President pf the Republic of France  ( Sarkozy and Hollande ) .  If this is not an example of rigging the political parties , I don't know what it is .  Now the truth about this group is coming out . This group that has been chased out of many countries in the last 4000 years  because of their habit of trying to control everybody . Infact we can see the results of their policies with the destruction of Germany in the last world war , and  the current destruction of the USA thanks to Aipac.

PS . The parts above written in bold are relevant to the content of my E-Book .......Enjoy the reading ........

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/Rampant_Pedophilia_Plagues_Australian_Jewry.html

"RAMPANT" PEDOPHILIA PLAGUES AUSTRALIAN JEWRY

By Rev. Ted Pike
    17 Apr 13

In my recent article "Pedophilia Ravages Orthodox Judaism" I praised Orthodox Jew Shmarya Rosenberg and his website "failedmessiah.com" for exposing and documenting more than a decade of pedophilia in the Orthodox Jewish community in New York. In fact, I emailed him, commending his courage and tenacity, even in the face of ostracism and persecution by fellow Jews. I told him our church had been praying for him. I also attached my article "Pedophilia: The Talmud's Dirty Secret," which thoroughly documents encouragement of pedophilia by Judaism's highest spiritual authority, the Babylonian Talmud.

Roseburg replied in one sentence: "You need psychiatric counseling."

I still consider Rosenberg a hero among his people. Yet his evasive reply reveals the extreme reluctance of even an astute and fearless Jewish critic of pedophilia in Orthodox Judaism to face the source of this blight, a scourge especially manifested by rabbinic leaders, authorities, and educators of Orthodox Judaism. These religiously educated members of the Jewish community are in a much better position than laity to know of the Talmud's endorsement of sex with children.

In the article I sent Rosenberg I document that sex with three-year-old baby girls by Jewish men is enthusiastically encouraged by some of Talmudic Judaism's earliest and most revered rabbis. These include Simeon ben Yohai, a sage esteemed by Orthodox Jews as possessing even greater authority than Moses. Such rabbinic guiding lights of Orthodox Judaism uphold the right of the Jew to marry three-year-old girls through the act of copulation. They go so far as to enshrine such sex abuse as "Halakhah," binding Jewish law.

The Talmud is thus deeply committed to the idea that sexual intercourse with minors is God-ordained; one Talmudic sage pontificated that it's actually meritorious to marry off children as minors, with a corresponding curse on Jews who don't.

The Source of Jewish Pedophilia

There can be little doubt that the abundant pro-pedophilia passages in the Talmud have, behind the scenes, powerfully influenced many authorities in Jewish religious schools toward sexual molestation of children.

Orthodox Jewry at large, and even reformers such as Rosenberg, dare not face the frightening fact that if Orthodox Judaism were to admit that the "mysterious" outbreaks of pedophilia among Jewish authorities originate in Judaism's most esteemed rabbinic scriptures it could destroy modern, or rabbinic, Judaism's credibility. It would reveal that Talmudic Judaism is not a religion upholding, as it claims, the "highest ethical and moral values." Such admission would confirm that Jesus was right in describing the new form of Judaism the Pharisees invented as "full of all uncleanness." (Matt. 23:27) He portrayed the Pharisees, who created the Talmud, as "blind guides," making their followers into "children of hell."  (Matt. 23) He actually said that Judaism, following the Pharisees, is the "synagogue," or church, of Satan in this world. (Rev. 3:9)

Orthodox Judaism cannot look in the mirror and see itself as the source of the "mysterious" ravages of pedophilia in its midst. Talmud-revering Jews cannot face the shattering reality that a religion which stimulates its leaders to become pedophiles is not one of the world's great religions. Jesus, in essence, said that what the Pharisees had done to the Hebrew monotheism He inspired was to make it corruptive of its adherents.  All Orthodox Jewish leaders can do is attempt to ignore or cover up the problem.  The last thing they want to do, like Rosenberg, is ask why it exists.  

In this, they are assisted by Jewish-dominated media. (See Jews Confirm Big Media Is Jewish)  Ever proactive to dramatize real or exaggerated claims of child sex abuse in the Catholic Church, the media cooperates to almost completely stifle public awareness of pedophilia in Judaism.

Pedophilia among Jewish Authorities in Australia

Last week a Melbourne court found Jewish David Kramer, a former Yeshivah College teacher, guilty of multiple counts of sexual abuse. Such crimes occurred during 1989-1992, while Kramer was a teacher at the all-boy school, operated by Chabad.  Chabad is the largest Jewish organization in the world, the outreach and educational organization of Lubavitcher Hassidic (Kabbalistic) Judaism.  

When Kramer was exposed at that time, Chabad tried to cover it up and sent him to Israel. Yet he came from Israel to America and in 2008 was convicted of sodomizing a 12-year-old boy in a St. Louis synagogue. Last December Kramer was extradited from the U.S. to Australia to face charges, which had been largely dramatized by a former student at Yeshivah College, Manny Waks. Waks is the heroic Australian equivalent of Rosenberg in New York.  The former vice president of the Executive Council of Australian Jews, Waks was twice a victim of sexual molestation while a student at Yeshivah College.  Several years ago, when he discovered that Kramer was being sought by police, he decided to speak out.  The Times of Israel quotes Waks:

“I knew there were other perpetrators and victims within the Jewish community. Someone needed to shatter the wall of silence, and I realized it needed to be me"…Waks charged that he had been molested as a student — not once, but several times, and not by one person, but by two: a security guard and the son of a venerated Chabad emissary. Waks said he was molested in a synagogue and in a ritual bath, where he was lured to bathe in the nude by his alleged assailant… The explosive accusations by Waks — in particular his claim that senior Chabad rabbis covered up complaints by parents and even helped alleged perpetrators flee the country — triggered a sequence of dramatic events that has shaken the Jewish community.”

As a result, Waks "has become the face of child sex abuse in the Australian Jewish community, the shoulders on which other victims lean and their primary media spokesman."

Alienated by the hypocrisy of Orthodox leadership, Waks has severed all ties with Chabad.  He also says, "I hate going to synagogue."  Many Jews, however, encourage Waks. "Ze’ev Smason, a St. Louis rabbi who reported the allegations against Kramer to police, congratulated Waks for helping confront “a form of spiritual toxicity” within Orthodoxy."  Waks says his alleged "grandstanding" of the secret sins of the Orthodox was necessary to address "the rampant child sexual abuse and cover-ups that have plagued our community for decades."

The editor of the Australian Jewish News, Zeddy Lawrence, agrees, charging that the Orthodox rabbinate is "an apple that is rotten to the core."  Rabbi Meir Kluwgant, president of the Rabbinical Counsel of Victoria, wrote last week: "Never in my history as a religious leader within our community have I experienced such disrespect and contempt leveled at the [Jewish] religious leadership as a whole."

Chabad leadership remains virtually silent.  At least three cases will go to court this year including two involving Yeshivah College.  In July, David Cyprys, board member of an Orthodox synagogue and former security guard at Yeshivah, will face 41 counts of child sex abuse against 12 former students, including Waks.  

Like Rosenberg in Brooklyn, Waks will not give up.  "If I step away, there are many powerful individuals and bodies who would still much rather see this whole scandal swept under the carpet.  We are resilient.  We will not be intimidated.  We will no longer remain silent."

Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative watchdog organization.

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Australia’s Defence White Paper. Threatening China and the US “Pivot” to Asia

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 12, 2013 8:05 am

Always thought that the Australian politicians are TRAITORS sold out to the USA , the state of Israel and the Zionists in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney the ones that are also work as facilitators ( Sayanims ) for Mossad . Here is some corroborating information

SNIP
    "The unstated purpose of both US and Australian policy is to threaten China with an economic blockade and military confrontation on a range of issues, from the status of Taiwan, to territorial disputes in the South China and East China Seas. US imperialism, which is undergoing a historic economic decline, is determined to prevent China’s economic and military expansion from enabling Beijing to supplant Washington as the dominant power in Asia since the end of World War II.

Seeming to contradict such an assessment, the Australian White Paper asserts that the “government does not approach China as an adversary”. It declares that Australia “welcomes” the rise of China and insists that “the most likely future,” is one where Washington and Beijing “are able to maintain a constructive relationship”.

SNIP
    China, the 2009 paper emphasised, would emerge by 2030 not only as the world’s largest economy but “the strongest Asian military power”. There was, it declared, a “small but still concerning possibility of growing confrontation” between China, Russia, India, Japan and the US, as they competed in the vacuum left by the wane of American influence. It warned of the possibility of “high-intensity wars among the major powers”, and labelled China’s military expansion as a “potential cause for concern”—a formulation that provoked protests from the Chinese regime on the basis that it defined China as a threat.

The 2009 document reflected the foreign policy stance of then prime minister, Kevin Rudd. Rudd had championed the view—shared in some strategic circles internationally—that Washington could not contain China’s rise and therefore had to accommodate to its ambitions in order to avoid conflict. The frank contemplation of the possibility of war, which was allegedly inserted into the White Paper against the advice of Australian and American intelligence agencies, was intended to force discussion on Rudd’s calls for an “Asia Pacific Community”, which would work to mediate and reconcile US-China tensions. In June 2008, his proposal of such a forum had already been rejected by the US and other regional states.

Rudd’s stance embodied the fundamental dilemma confronting the Australian ruling class. Since World War II, Australian imperialism has been completely dependent on its alliance with the US to assert its strategic interests in the South Pacific, South East Asia and on the world arena. During the past decade, this strategic alliance has prompted attempts by Canberra to counter China’s efforts to develop its own influence in the region. At the same time, however, China has become Australia’s largest export market and trading partner, and a major source of investment.

SNIP
    The new 2013 White Paper is a product of the realignment of political forces in the Asia-Pacific that has been engineered by Obama’s “pivot”. Across the region, Washington has, through various intrigues, enlisted country after country into what amount to preparations for war with China. The entire process has taken place behind the backs of the masses of people throughout the region, and with next to no public discussion on its potentially catastrophic implications.

In 2010, these intrigues took the form in Australia of moves by the most pro-US factions of the establishment to undermine Rudd and oust him as prime minister. Washington views Australia as a crucial staging base in its anti-China pivot and is not prepared to allow any Australian government to vacillate on the implementation of this agenda. On June 23-24, 2010, powerbrokers within the Labor Party and the trade unions, who have since been exposed by WikiLeaks as “protected sources” of the US embassy, carried out a political coup. Overnight, Rudd was replaced by his deputy Julia Gillard. John Faulkner, Rudd’s defence minister, resigned within days.

Over the ensuing three years, the Gillard Labor government, with the full support of the opposition parties, including the Greens, has provided unconditional backing to US policy. In November 2011, Obama used his visit to Australia to formally announce the “pivot”, including the stationing of US Marines in Darwin and plans for other bases.

The 2013 White Paper embodies the precarious balancing act being performed by Australian imperialism. Lacking any alternative, the Gillard government is energetically seeking to expand trade relations with China, such as the March agreement for the convertibility of the Australian and Chinese currencies. Its foreign and strategic policy, however, echoes Washington’s insistence that China abide by a US-dictated “regional security order,” and is premised on preparing to fight alongside the US in any confrontation—while publicly issuing reassurances that no hostilities are being contemplated. A more diplomatic posture toward Beijing is being combined with changes in military deployments, arms purchases and basing arrangements that are completely in line with US preparations for war against China.

The entire Australian political and media establishment is collaborating in this conspiracy of lies and diplomatic double talk, blinding the populations of Australia, the US, and the region to the fact that they are being embroiled in the drive to a war with catastrophic implications.

The Rest at the link below

http://www.globalresearch.ca/australias-defence-white-paper-threatening-china-and-the-us-pivot-to-asia/5334597

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu May 23, 2013 3:50 am

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=71446

The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, the Original Hollywood Mind Control Slave (Part-I)

Vigilant Citizen — Vigilant Citizen.com May 21, 2013
    Marilyn Monroe is possibly the most iconic figure in American culture and the most recognizable sex symbol of all times. However, behind Monroe’s photogenic smile was a fragile individual who was exploited and subjected to mind control by powerful handlers. The first part of this two-part series will look at the hidden life of Marilyn, a Hollywood Monarch slave.

SNIP
    "“Marilyn Monroe was an orphan, and during her infancy the Illuminati/CIA programmed her to be a Monarch slave. Before becoming an actress, while she was still a stripper, she spent time with the founder of the Church of Satan Anton LaVey. Victims of LaVey have pointed him out as a mind-control programmer.”

SNIP
    This sound very familiar. It is happening today Thanks to ITALY and Australia
    "As several biographies have revealed, Marilyn had little to no personal freedom. She had no contact with her family, and her handlers isolated her in order to further control her and to avoid “real” people from helping her to realize that she was being manipulated. The only people that she was in contact with were her “psychologists” and her handlers.
    “Marilyn’s existence was not of a rich person, but more like of an inmate. Marilyn was allowed to have no personal life, outside of the dictates of the programmers and her masters. The programmers and users bore down so hard on controlling Marilyn that they repeatedly came close to driving her insane.”
    - Springmeier, Op. Cit.

SNIP
    "Marilyn was also constantly under high surveillance. Years after her death, an incredible amount of surveillance equipment was found in one of her homes.
    “In 1972, actress Veronica Hamel and her husband became the new owners of Marilyn’s Brentwood home. They hired a contractor to replace the roof and remodel the house, and the contractor discovered a sophisticated eavesdropping and telephone tapping system that covered every room in the house. The components were not commercially available in 1962, but were in the words of a retired Justice Department official, “standard FBI issue.” This discovery lent further support to claims of conspiracy theorists that Marilyn had been under surveillance by the Kennedys and the Mafia. The new owners spent $100,000 to remove the bugging devices from the house.”

The government stealing babies ! YES they do and they did  

It is happening today in the western world . The STASI are not gone . Infact watch the German Movie " The life of others  "  . http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/

SNIP
    "The book basically states that Marilyn did not suffer a miscarriage. “They” took her baby away.
    “After Marilyn had a healthy baby it was taken away from her and she was never allowed to see it. It was very likely sacrificed. Marilyn was too afraid to ask what they were going to do with it.”
    - Springmeier, Op. Cit.
    According to her biographies, Marilyn lost both her babies at Polyclinic Hospital, the place where, according to Springmeier, she was being programmed.
    “The operation took place at Polyclinic Hospital where Marilyn had lost her baby the year before…Marilyn said: “Going back to that hospital’s a nightmare… Pain? What ‘pain?”. For her, the only pain was in not having her own child”
    - Pepitone, Op. Cit.
    “Notice she always goes back to the Polyclinic Hospital. Monarch victims have had to endure vast amounts of horrible torture. They learn to survive by disassociation. When Marilyn says “What is pain?” she is being accurate in reflecting her response to pain. She could not have pain–because she would disassociate it. Certain alters are created to take the pain, and the other alters don’t have to experience it.”
    - Springmeier, Op. Cit.

It is happening today in the western world . The STASI are not gone . Infact watch the German Movie " The life of others  "  . http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=71446

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Hacking: Chinese spies steal ASIO blueprints

Post  enemyofNWO Tue May 28, 2013 2:52 am

My congratulations to the Chinese hackers . What ASIO is doing to us , the Chinese hackers are doing to ASIO ! Every move you make , the song says, including your emails has been hacked . ASIO ! I am over the moon with JOY !

SNIP
    "SECRET and highly sensitive blueprints outlining the layout of Australia's top spy agency's new headquarters have been stolen by Chinese hackers, the ABC says.

The documents contained details of the ASIO building's floor plans, communication cabling layouts, server locations and security systems, potentially putting the entire organisation at risk, Monday night's Four Corners program alleges.

It is unclear precisely when the alleged theft took place, or if there have been diplomatic ramifications from the embarrassing breach.

But it comes amid deepening concern about widespread, aggressive state-sponsored hacking by China, with further allegations that its cyber spies have recently obtained sensitive Australian military secrets and foreign affairs documents.

Companies including BlueScope Steel and Adelaide-based Codan, which makes radios for military and intelligence agencies, are also said have been targeted by the Chinese, according to the ABC.

The allegation comes just weeks after Canberra softened its stance towards China, claiming in May's Defence White Paper that it no longer saw the rising superpower as a threat.

Aside from the diplomatic implications, the alleged ASIO theft may help explain why its new headquarters, overlooking Canberra's Lake Burley Griffin, is millions over budget and still not operational.

ASIO said in its October annual report that the building would cost taxpayers about $630 million - $41 million more than expected.

It was due to open in April, but staff are yet to move in.

The ABC did not cite the source of its claims, but said the blueprints had been taken from a contractor involved with the project.

"It reeked of an espionage operation. Someone had mounted a cyber hit on a contractor involved in the site," Four Corners reported.

"The plans were traced to a server in China."

Professor Des Ball, from the Australian National University's Strategic and Defence Studies Centre, suggested the theft meant China could bug the building.

"At this stage with construction nearly completed you have two options," he told the ABC.

"One is to accept it and practice utmost sensitivity even within your own headquarters.

"The other, which the Americans had to do with their new embassy in Washington ... was to rip the whole insides out and to start again."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/hacking-chinese-spies-steal-asio-blueprints/story-e6frfro0-1226651694269#ixzz2UZUVoAiy
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty HACKED!

Post  enemyofNWO Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 am

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/05/27/3766576.htm

SNIP
    ""HACKED!" - Monday 27 May 2013

While debate rages over Australia's border security, there's growing evidence that the greatest threat to Australia's national security potentially comes from foreign computer hackers. Few in government or business will admit the full extent of the break-ins, with one expert calling it a "dirty little secret".

Next on Four Corners reporter Andrew Fowler reveals that hackers, working from locations overseas, have targeted key Federal Government departments and major corporations in Australia. Their intention is to steal national security secrets and vital business information.

In one case, an Australian company that supplies secret communications equipment used by military across the globe had its computer network hacked. It appears the hackers accessed the system holding vital design information involving a military radio system. The break-in meant secure communications used by Australia's allies could be compromised.

Speaking with security specialists and insiders, Four Corners also details a number of specific high level break-ins involving Government departments. In each case it explains how the security system might have been breached.

The rest at the link above
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Australians Forced to Answer Questions About Sex Life

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:54 am

Kafka would be proud of this .  

SNIP
    A survey conducted by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone from a voluntary survey regarding economical issues such as employment, to mandatory personal questions regarding one’s sex life. Australian citizens have been complaining about government surveyors knocking on their doors and asking very intrusive personal questions. One resident in particular was asked what sexual partners his wife had, and also asked when either of them would be home alone. If residents decline these questions, they can face fines or even jail time. The Australian government has been conducting what they refer to as a “Monthly Population Survey” (MPS) since 1960 in order to provide regular information about the country’s workforce. However, recent complaints have revealed the questions are much more personal than how long you’ve been out of work. Residents are randomly selected for surveys based on their address. Despite the contradictory information on the ABS website, once residents have been chosen, they’re required to participate in the invasive surveys once a month for eight months.
    END SNIP

The rest at : http://www.infowars.com/86240/

It gets even better with this "  Yahoo Australia reports in the last year that the ABS took action against 1,500 Aussies, in which 94 were referred to the Director of Public Prosecutions. "
     The farce of the Public Prosecutors with the wigs and full of Bullshit . The ones that RIG the law for the rich an powerful ....... but throw the book at the little ones ......Glad to be out of reach of those buffoons ....
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/05/27/3766576.htm

Next on Four Corners reporter Andrew Fowler reveals that hackers, working from locations overseas, have targeted key Federal Government departments and major corporations in Australia. Their intention is to steal national security secrets and vital business information.

In one case, an Australian company that supplies secret communications equipment used by military across the globe had its computer network hacked. It appears the hackers accessed the system holding vital design information involving a military radio system. The break-in meant secure communications used by Australia's allies could be compromised.

You live by the sword you die by it too.. use their own tools against them..

But just the very notion that they were hacked, even if the said information was not accessed is enough to give them a kick in the spheroids.. Yes they will recover, but just shows they have weaknesses too.

With regards to yahoo, I wonder if joe citizen is entitled to know whether their details have been requested and to what extent, if any, they are ongoing.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer - Page 4 Empty Kiwis on the march: Thousands turn out against new spy powers in New Zealand

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:03 am

SNIP

Thousands of people have protested across New Zealand against the new surveillance bill that would enable the country’s Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) to spy on its citizens.
    The protests were held in 11 cities and towns. with the strongest turnouts in Auckland and Wellington, showing the growing level of New Zealanders’ concern over the GCSB bill, the NZ Herald reports. Once passed into law, the bill will extend the bureau’s powers granting the agency a right to eavesdrop on telephone conversations.
    Protesters took to the streets in Auckland blocking the traffic in the central part of the city. A march down Queen Street attracted an estimated 2,000 people.
    END SNIP
    http://rt.com/news/new-zealand-protest-bill-683/

With a Zionist Prime Minister what else could be expected ? Are the Kiwis awakening ?
    How is it possible that with a population in New Zealand of about 6 Million people and only 10 thousand zionists one of those becomes the Prime Minister ?  The magic of the  5th column in Kiwi Land and in Australia . Whatever country that tribe infiltrates becomes a supporter of the APARTHEID state and its policies  . Techniques of infiltration in western countries are  Marriage , Adopting or buying kids ,and preferred targets are important  families .

To understand what is going on please read :Identity Theft: England’s Jewish Aristocracy
    at  http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=75718

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm