tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024 Empty Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024

Post  Carol Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:15 am

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024 Meme-great-awakening-minds
    Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024
    Days of Disclosure [videos]

https://starshipearththebigpicture.com/

"Every day brings disclosure of many things; things that a lot of people don't want to see or hear. They prefer to maintain their normalcy bias but they will be running headlong into a war of disclosure whether they are ready or not.

Unfortunately, because they resisted, they did not afford themselves years to assimilate the unpleasant or shocking truths we awakened ones did so will find it difficult to navigate the carpet bombing of MOABs exploding around them thick and fast.

D. Wilcock, or a reasonable facsimile, had a discussion with David Nino Rodriguez recently and he drops a number of truth bombs and historical updates some may find un-credible. I believe there is at least some truth to the facts he relates; most of which are from contacts of his who choose not to come forward.

David is the medium bringing another corrected version of our origins, space, Earth/Terra history, the species involved in our evolution, the manipulation of our political figures, and more. 1 hr. 32 min.

Wilcock Drops WORLD EXCLUSIVE INTEL! Is "The Event" Happening Now? World Wide Blackouts!!
    https://rumble.com/v57mk9g-david-wilcock-drops-world-exclusive-intel-is-the-event-happening-now-world-.html

We heard that a significant coronal mass ejection from the sun was going to impact Earth and we have an energetic update below from Alexander Quinn on T.

Big energy wave INCOMING today and tomorrow's. You might be feeling it already. God speed

Capt. Kyle gave some extraordinary information about The Plan, what it comprises, how the Alliance has to manage it with respect to timelines and events they want to prevent or ensure take place. It's complicated and he does a great job of explaining a very convoluted concept and why some portions of events are real and some are not. He tells us it was not Trump himself at the Butler, PA rally. This was a Q&A on the Holy Ground channel. 1 hr. 35 min.

[rumble]https://rumble.com/v57ica5-capt.-kyle-q-and-a-on-holy-ground.html[/rumble]
    https://rumble.com/v57ica5-capt.-kyle-q-and-a-on-holy-ground.html
    Capt. Kyle Q and A on Holy Ground

Here's a post you might find interesting from a private group on Telegram, the Miracles Intel Group.

Str1ker:
    Let's put it bluntly, shall we? I'm going to be as brief as I can possibly be, (only giving a quick outline of what has transpired, what is currently happening, and perhaps, maybe what to expect... (or maybe I'll let you "Enjoy The Show" just as we've been the entire time!))

We deployed asset, Derek Johnson for a reason. He may not be everyone's favorite with his delivery of information.

However, he is the "go to" when it comes to double checking regulation and law.

Please refer to the following link that will show every U.S. MILITARY LAW, EXECUTIVE ORDER, U.S. CODE, U.S. ACT, etc...
    THIS IS BEING DONE UNDER LAW & ORDER:
    https://thedocuments.info/

HERE WE GO...

Q: What is, "The Plan"? & What is, "The Movie"?
    A: It's been an EXTENSIVE WORLD-WIDE MILITARY OPERATION.
    It is the 1st of its kind to combine both military, ex-pats, & civilian patriots, around the world.

Q: Worldwide?
    A: YES. It's not just happening in this country. It's happening in every country that had a compromised government; and there were many.

It started as "Trumps 2017 World Capitulation Tour". We went around to EVERY COUNTRY and showed them the WHITE MAIL we had on ALL of them. It was VERY simple: "We have this on you. Listen to what we have to offer, or you lose." Pretty much all CABAL ENTITIES running countries were removed by their country's militaries. The CORRECT people were INSTALLED BY THEIR MILITARIES.

Everything you see happening, has already happened. It was ALL recorded & documented.

It was done in front of everyone, and the GENERAL PUBLIC IN EACH COUNTRY never realized it, because they've been "CONVENIENTLY" too pre-occupied w/ the "shiny things", and very clear, concise MIS-DIRECTION, as well as MIS & DIS INFORMATION.

It's 1 massive psychological operation, (a.k.a. PSYOP)

We are now in the process of WAKING EVERYONE to the reality of just HOW BAD THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN if the MILITARY didn't step in and take over IN EACH COUNTRY when they did.
    We have been under what is considered a, "Soft Military Martial Law".

The MILITARY has had us under CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT and DEVOLUTION for many years, it is a CURRENTLY ONGOING OPERATION.

Q: When did it START?

A: DECADES AGO. You will get a FULL DISCLOSURE upon completion of the >MILITARY OPERATION<.

HOWEVER: TO BRING EVERYONE UP TO SPEED, I'm allowed, (NDAs suck), to explain the following:

Remember back in 2016, when Trump was inaugurated?
    The > MILITARY OPERATION < showed you the following:

BOTH PARTIES (Obama & Trump) met at the White House.

Melania gave Michael, a TIFFANY BLUE box. (Re: Michael, (a.k.a. "Michelle"), Joan Rivers was 100% correct prior to her "passing"; "Michelle" is indeed Trans-Gender.

This is why when his mother died, she had to leave everything to him in his ACTUAL name, Michael Robinson.

The state of Illinois does NOT recognize Trans-Gender legally.

(That was a very large "tell" that a LOT of people missed. (Again - MISDIRECTION.)

The significance of the box was in regard to J.F.K. Sr., and the letter J.F.K. Jr. had written to Sen. Robinette Biden, Jr.

For sake of time, you can research what that letter stated. It had to do with the "death" of his father. ("Death", because as I said, this has been going on for DECADES. A VERY SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY will be released very soon which will put that whole situation to bed.)

The "Peaceful Transition of Power" went from the Democratic Administration to the Republican Administration at that point.

2016 TRUMP INAUGURATION:
    When Trump's hand was on the Bible, and the Oath of Office was read and repeated, the transfer was completed.

THEN SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED...
    *THE SPEECH.*

During Trump's Inauguration speech, something VERY IMPORTANT took place.
    Do you remember when Trump stated:

"I'm returning the United States back to YOU, THE PEOPLE."

Do you remember THE MILITARY STEPPING UP IN LINE BEHIND TRUMP?
    That was the very moment when:

THE REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION TURNED THE COUNTRY OVER TO THE MILITARY FOR SAFE-KEEPING & RESTORATION OF THE REPUBLIC.

This X post from SG Anon is revealing.

What does Ukraine know about the assassination attempt on 7/13?

Crowdstrike servers…
    Crowdstrike DNC connections…
    Crowdstrike Clinton connections…
    Crowdstrike Microsoft connections…
    Crowdstrike Google connections…
    Burisma.
    Metabiota.
    The Prosecutor.
    Sam BankmanFried.
    Crypto Dark money pools.
    Hunter.
    Joe.
    Obama.
    Epstein.
    Trafficking.
    Harvesting.
    Torture.
    Death.
    [Ukraine]
    [Ukraine]
    [Ukraine]
    [Ukraine]

7/13 Pennsylvania shooter(s) tied to foreign bank accounts?
    Boris Johnson visits 45 *immediately* after attempted assassination?

Who destroyed The Minsk Accords?

BlackRock purchasing Ukrainian farmland by the hectares?
    Russian Army now breaking through not 1, but 3, separate UKR front line defensive positions headed to Kyiv and (eventual) victory?

What happens if proven that a foreign power, w/ domestic allies, has been blackmailing highest levels of US Gov and MilCommand and coordinated recent attempted hit on POTUS?

“Dark to Light”
    Q
    https://x.com/TheQNewsPatriot/status/1814390297075363961/photo/1

— SGAnon (@TheQNewsPatriot) July 19, 2024
    Here are some thoughts from _elegram on the Crowdstrike blackouts.

The Microsoft CrowdStrike Outage

“Let's say you were trying to cover up an attempted presidential assassination. A plot that was so extensive that it required different entities from different alphabet agencies. It consisted of a network of people committing a coup. Let's say that failed.

And after the failure, it's getting a little hot. Right? You need to cover your tracks, but you need to break into not just 1, not just 2. You need to break into maybe 5, 6 govt agencies. How?

What a coincidence that a company hired by the DNC to investigate Russian collusion in 2016 is the same company that all of these govt agencies use.

It's not just the airports being affected. Any company that uses this program in Microsoft Windows is affected. And there are you can read articles, the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, these companies are affected.

So now this company gets to go in to all of these servers and update the code.

I think it would be a very good optimal time to cover your tracks.“

The bad news that should reel the snoozers into the net of the awakened is the abominable treatment of innocent children. They don't even try to hide their appetite for them.

Illegal immigrant children raped, abused at DHS contracted 'youth care' centers: DOJ
    https://thepostmillennial.com/illegal-immigrant-children-raped-abused-at-dhs-contracted-youth-care-centers-doj?utm_campaign=64530

Southwest Key Programs is the largest housing service for unaccompanied minor children in the country.

Gun owners or gun and tactical gear sellers might want to know about these new laws, primarily being pushed in blue states run by the Democrat players. He also suggests how to avert this happening in more states. 6 min.

Government Spying On Gun Owners Through Credit Cards (Backdoor Registry)
    https://rumble.com/v57d3wt-government-spying-on-gun-owners-through-credit-cards-backdoor-registry.html?e9s=rel_v1_a

Will Joe Biden withdraw from the race this weekend? Phil Godlewski posted a photo of Biden with a big, red X through it on _elegram. That's another confirmation of another win.

Speaking of winning, I don't know where Kelly at Capt. Kyle Patriots got this exceptional version of Nessun Dorma in English but if you are on _elegram it's worth hearing more about winning.

Trump is doing a rally with JD Vance in Grand Rapids, Michigan tonight. Gutsy move.

The line for Donald Trump’s rally with JD Vance later today in Michigan
    https://x.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1814671431982002566
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) July 20, 2024

We have indeed been warned. Prepare. We can always use the food and other supplies at some point. They won't be wasted.

Take the warning... gas up and have some cash on hand... BE PREPARED!!!
    https://x.com/Sweetcaligurl07/status/1814444212559196486
    — Sweetcaligurl (@Sweetcaligurl07) July 19, 2024

That's our update for today. Enjoy your weekend. It could be a biggie. The bad stuff has to happen before Trump is in charge again---if he will be. Q told us the ending won't be for everyone but we want only positive things associated with the new MAGA regime. ~ BP
    ==

What are the English lyrics for ‘Nessun Dorma’?

None shall sleep,
    None shall sleep!
    Even you, oh Princess,
    In your cold room,
    Watch the stars,
    That tremble with love
    And with hope.

But my secret is hidden within me,
    My name no one shall know,
    No... no...
    On your mouth, I will tell it,
    When the light shines.

And my kiss will dissolve
    the silence that makes you mine!

(No one will know his name
    and we must, alas, die.)

Vanish, o night!
    Set, stars! Set, stars!
    At dawn, I will win!
    I will win!
    I will win!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024 Empty Re: Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024

Post  Carol Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:44 am

Starship Earth: The Big Picture
    https://starshipearththebigpicture.com/2024/07/30/july-30-2024-from-out-of-the-fog-videos/

As we hurtle toward the last quarter of 2024, we are all too aware that a lot must happen in the next few months. While many are not aware of the undercurrents, we see the proof that something significant is afoot. For example, the White House in Washington, DC has been lit up red, white and blue for two nights in a row as evidenced by the “DC cam”.

It’s a new day and Microsoft is down again. Bye-bye Microsoft. We have no further need of you and I can’t wait to dump this antiquated, annoying operating system for the new Quantum Everything.

Microsoft hit with another global outage – with users unable to access emails, Xbox Live and 365 functions

The Biden White Hat Op exposure is waking people up.

Bidan just said he had a professor named Dr. Ingersoll.
    come on guys.. what does he have to do melt on camera?
    — The Rubber Duck ™

Ingersoll Lockwood Books | List of books by author Ingersoll Lockwood

Our Texan friend was over for dinner on Friday and informed me that he believes me now about Biden. He said he didn’t before, but now that Biden’s “a foot taller”, he knows it’s not the real Biden. ;0)

I think you’ll want to hear this discussion below with Patriot Underground and Mike King who will decode the optics for you in this multi-faceted war. We talk about the Art of War on a regular basis here and it’s imperative to know the key tenets of the war manual written by Sun Tzu so long ago. This is excellent material and a must-listen. 2 hr. 7 min.

Having listened to that, you will be able to peer through the fog of war and better innerstand what you see and hear every day. We can’t always take things literally and have to learn to read between the lines. Once you know in your heart-of-hearts the Big Picture, you know what to discard and can clearly see from the 60,000 foot view exactly what is unfolding in the complex operations in play on the 5D chessboard.

Earth, we’re told, is a “school” for advancing the spirit and the soul and promoting those who evolve sufficiently to advance to the higher densities. That is the purpose of life. Ascension. Climbing the spiritual ladder to the highest frequency realms.

When we are born we’re meant to have our full memories of past lives and lessons learned, but when the psychopaths set up their soul traps for Humans leaving this construct, they ensured we all got a “mind wipe” so we don’t know who we are, where we came from, why we are here, the purpose of life, etc.

The purpose of life is not what they would have us believe. I never embraced it. You’re born, you go to school, you get married, have children, grow old, sick, and die. If you’re lucky you had an opportunity to leave your mark and make the world a better place.

There are so many people who don’t even grasp the Golden Rule. They are in it for themselves and don’t treat others the way they would like to be treated. Are they real people, as in “Humans”? We don’t know. Maybe they are clones, or people who are possessed by demons.

As the Q movement and Trump have pointed out, our societies have devolved into a selfish, greedy, and in some cases perverted way of living. The morals which were previously the underpinnings of life were strangled by the sick societal programming of the devil and his disciples; the Khazarian Mafia or Nazis.

When I look around America I see ghettos, immigrants who feel entitled to help themselves to whatever they want, rude people, players who throw trash everywhere, distracted and bemused people who don’t give much thought to what is happening around them and don’t have much common sense. So many have a “whatever” attitude about everything. They don’t question why things are the way they or seem interested in correcting the problems or making a better world. They certainly don’t set a good example for children and in many respects, behave like children.

Again, some of those walking around who look Human may not be. They are the “NPCs”.

“NPC” stands for “Non-Player Character” and is used as a metaphor to describe someone who is perceived as lacking independent thought or blindly following trends.
    They are programmed and act more like a herd than an individual.

We’ve seen “two suns” many times, but is there something else? It doesn’t look like lens flare or a reflection.

https://x.com/GinaMColvinHill/status/1185040069935206400/photo/1

No matter what you see going on, remember DO NOT participate in rioting. Every time people riot, they pull those souls & they're unfit to move forward. https://x.com/YellowRoseTx51/status/1809432009514840462

— Oldsoul (@YellowRoseTx51

The train derailments continue, and we don’t report on all of them. This is quite a pileup in Iowa, though. No injuries.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024 Empty Re: Starship Earth: The Big Picture on July 20, 2024

Post  Carol Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:52 am

Starship Earth: The Big Picture on September 9, 2024
    Kicking Off ‘the Fall’

You know the good guys are winning when the bad guys are whining and there are countless outrageous distractions.

The Great Awakening will shift into the next phase this fall and it will be far more prominent and visible to the unsuspecting and for us, than before. How that manifests remains to be seen but it will be un-missable.

Maybe this will play into it, but the fact that Kash is saying this doesn't mean it will happen; just that it's part of the plan to put it out there.

Kash Patel predicts the October Surprise will be Biden handing off the Presidency to Kamala in the run-up to the Election 👀@realx22report
    https://x.com/Patri0tContr0l/status/1832581601982640401
    — Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) September 8, 2024

The latest violent distraction: we have another mass shooting by a programmed psychopath---this one in Kentucky and thankfully not in a school. The video below by In2ThinAir is very well done. Suspect or suspects plural?

#BREAKING Kentucky MASS Shooting *UPDATE!*
    Described as A "Sniper" picking off drivers on the highway!"

So far 1 suspect identified as 32-year-old Joseph A. Couch who is said to be responsible for gunning down 7 people but is NOT yet in custody as of this post.… pic.twitter.com/hpFBLAfXmE
    — In2ThinAir (@In2ThinAir) September 8, 2024

It gets better. Have a look at an alleged shooter's profile picture below from Facebook, displayed below. I knew it was a psychopath before I came upon this confirmation. It's so obvious these people are groomed to do these sort of things. They don't even know what they're doing; they're a tool of the dark to wreak havoc on Humanity; a hidden hand, so-to-speak---played in moments of desperation.

The predators cull people like this from the herd and use them for their own purposes in the war on Humanity, and they may not be activated for many years. Their friends, family, etc. often say they were normal, great guys. How many alters did they have? How many personalities hid within their psyche that didn't even recognize there was another one or two or ten lurking there in their manipulated mind?

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1832586965041959046

The truth is getting out in the most bizarre ways. Humour, cartoons, and ridicule are common means to get a message across in an ambiguous way that gets people thinking, questioning, and possibly providing confirmation for them. We know Bill Gates has already been executed. This is all a show for those waking up.

Bill Gates and Lady Gaga discuss being part of a reptilian race alongside Tom Hanks in Netflix's new documentary series on the future of society.
    Wicked World... #CrimesAgainsHumanity https://t.co/wppJVKbX74 pic.twitter.com/Wouhnn3vxk
    — IlluminatiCoin (@naticoineth) September 8, 2024

The election improprieties are growing in stature and scope by the day, it seems. It's no longer a secret, and the evidence cannot but help to reshape the views of Americans and other world citizens. Elections are anything but secure. [/b

Media reporting is anything but "fair and balanced". I believe [b]voters must come to terms with the fact that the mob has seized control of America and the free will and rights of the People are in jeopardy again this fall.
    Something has to give.

Update: "The has never been such a mass of evidence of election corruption that has been covered up not just by County officials, but by the judicial system, the lower court judicial system in some cases, and even some media outlets, present company excluded here today."

— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 3, 2024
    Do you think it's a Qincidence that pedo Harvey Weinstein suddenly has a heart problem? Not a chance.

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1833228787737366760

Is COVID over? Not a chance. We're just getting started exposing that mass murder scenario. It will leave the world reeling---particularly when so many learn they failed the IQ test.

World Economic Forum Finally Tells the Truth About Covid: It Was a ‘Test’ of Our Obedience to Rapidly Forming New World Order[/b]

Capt. Kyle answered more of the questions posed about the Quantum Financial System in the Truck Talk below and there is a lot of great information here. If you have foreign currencies you want to redeem, or to learn more about how the Global Reset will go, what it will be like after NESARA/GESARA are fully launched to the public, how the new system will negate the debt, etc., listen up, because there's a lot of disinformation floating around the Internet. As he says, don't allow the psychological war to play on your mind and cause dismay. It's going well, folks.

[b]Capt Kyle Truck Talk- QFS answers -9-6-2024

The headlines are getting wilder and wilder. Apparently, the thousands of Haitians the Coast Guard was allegedly instructed to allow in America are cannibals. That's not about eating animals. How much of this is true? Maybe none of it, but it will get the attention of the unsuspecting on social media.

Charlie Kirk Attacks Kamala Harris Over Claims Migrants Are Eating Pets

Let's not entertain that headline above as true. I believe it's put out by the Alliance.

Maybe I should have saved this for "Woo-woo Wednesday", but here it is:

Perhaps this device is related to the technology Capt. Kyle discusses above where we can replay and watch history as it actually happened. The vibrational energy is recorded somehow and displays in audio and visual form. Fascinating stuff, and no one will be able to refute any of it. I heard years ago that we would be able to "watch" history like a movie because the frequencies [as in Light] of everything that has happened on the planet have been preserved and can provide "re-enactments" for us. It will be most enlightening to see how the past has been manipulated and it will be difficult in some respects when outright lies are exposed.

According to Pleiadians, there will be handheld devices that can replay any moment in Earth's history, or access the akashic record to show us our past lives.
    All secrets will be known. This is the only way forward. https://t.co/niagy7MuES pic.twitter.com/nZqxCVN4a4
    — Kab (@Kabamur_Taygeta) September 8, 2024

SG Anon shows us the war is real in this round table with three persecuted and very dedicated patriots. Their stories are interesting yet distressing and whether you're Canadian or American, the threats are real and some do fear for their lives and the safety of their families. Can you imagine having to look over your shoulder all the time because someone could be coming after you?

I have featured all three of these men before, but it's good to catch up now and then and I enjoyed this exchange very much. I salute these fellows for their tenacity and ability to circumnavigate the intimidation maneuvers and continue to follow their calling under the scandalous situations currently in play, some of them outright absurd as you'll hear when the discussion of some of the legal games come out.

Consider this quote: "All Canadians are Americans." It's actually the United States of North America. Canada might be considered the "northern territory". Our identities are about to change. The world is about to change. 1 hr.

PERSECUTED PATRIOTS: SGAnon interviews Targeted Individuals Kevin Hoyt, Norman Traversy, Brad Wozny

Is this what September 11th will bring?

#BREAKING Major HURRICANE Landfall on 9/11
    Near Texas & Louisiana!? (Please Share!)
    As of today hurricane charts put a Major CAT 3 Hurricane(Francine) just MILES off the coast of Louisiana on September 11th as a Cat 3 with 953mb

We still have 3 1/2 days for any changes to… pic.twitter.com/QXhpqYdQd1
    — In2ThinAir (@In2ThinAir) September 8, 2024

I keep talking about our weird weather schedule here in Paradise Valley and in case it seems a little far-fetched, below is a screenshot of our weather page early Sunday morning showing rain is predicted next Sun-day, which is the only day of the week we've had any rain in my neighboorhood in over 9 weeks. We didn't get our monsoons again this summer so I suppose we should be happy when we get rain at all.

That forecast changed shortly afterward to say thunderstorms are expected next week on Monday afternoon rather than Sunday. Is it possible we are going to break the spell? Stay tuned.

That's it for today, my friends. It's promising to be another exciting week to take us to mid-September and just a few weeks until the Canadian Thanksgiving.

Regardless of what it "appears" will happen with the election and the individuals involved, at this point I tend to suspect something entirely different and unexpected will be part of the script. The White Hats never disappoint. ~ BP

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:33 am