tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images) Empty She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images)

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzUYviIklTU
    She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven
    & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images)

When Gail Walters, a Nuclear Designer, went on a shark expedition, and she suffered a tragic accident on the boat during a storm. Unbeknownst to her, she was bleeding internally and would soon be rushed to the Emergency Room leading to her clinical death. She entered Heaven, and witnessed a downcast George Washington (America's first president). Soon after meeting Jesus and the Father God she would understand why. Angels took Gail on a journey of another discovery to unveil a series of events leading to a divine message from God for America, and the rest of the world. This fascinating and shocking journey leads to a clarion call from God for our fallen world. Buckle up! You are in the ride of an eternity!

Gail Walter's YouTube Channel: https://shorturl.at/biouW
    Revelations From Heaven: https://bit.ly/3J7bsUm
    New Book! - Real Near Death Experience Stories: True Accounts of Those Who Died and Experienced Immortality: https://amzn.to/3OnWiOf

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images) Empty Re: She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images)

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKShZ2C8lh4
    FACE to FACE with GOD / the Angel
    & the American INTRO/Pt 1

The present-day miracle God is performing, right in front of the world's eyes, could quite possibly save America and the world at this time.

In 1981, when I was 25, I dropped dead. God's angels came and carried me to heaven, where I stood face to face with God and Jesus. I asked God to let me come back so I could deliver a message He had given me for my fellow Americans.

But something happened when the angel who had been carrying me brought me back and put me back into my body. That caused me to forget an important piece of the experience. I always knew something was missing - I just couldn't recall it. However, God wouldn't allow me to publicly tell my life-after-death experience UNTIL/IF I could ever remember it.

Dimash Kudaibergen (the world's greatest singer), along with several other people (Igor Krutoy, Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Lara Fabian), now suddenly appear before my eyes, almost 4 decades later - who strikingly look like faces I saw on the other side. Dimash's familiar looks and distinctive voice immediately started jolting that memory.

Everything I came back from heaven to tell can change people's hearts - it can change America - and even the world. At least - it can usher in a 'last minute' revival at this crucial hour.

Dimash (and the others) are knowingly or unknowingly involved in this miracle from God, which restores the missing piece of my life-after-death experience - thus, finally clearing the path for me to deliver God's message. I greatly thank Dimash, Igor, Lara and the late Dmitri for allowing God's Spirit to move through them. God truly works in mysterious, beautiful ways, doesn't He?  

So here we go! I'm doing the best I can to tell you my experience in what will now be 7 video parts. Please overlook my novice 'video making skills' - to hear this most powerful true story from heaven, which everyone in the world must hear at this time.

I truly love you. I came back for you. All I ask is that you take the time to just sit back, relax and watch my videos. You'll be eternally glad that you saw them. It will greatly bless and uplift you.

This video is the Introduction/Part 1 - then please watch Part 2 - 7 (where I tell my life after death experience in its entirety).  Part 6 & 7 will be posted in May of 2023.  (I'm new at video-making and I am working as fast as I can for you!) God bless you. Let's change the world!

Last edited by Carol on Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images) Empty Re: She Died, Saw George Washington in Heaven & God Gives Warning for America (Updated With Images)

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:13 pm

FACE to FACE with GOD / the Angel
    & the American INTRO/Pt 2

Come with me as I tell you what it was like to die - when the angels came to get me - and we headed off to the stars towards heaven. It's good for you to hear this.  I only came back to uplift you by telling it to you.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:16 pm

Face to Face with God  -
    The Angel and the American - Part 3

My life-after-death experience continues with the journey to heaven. Come see what it was like to travel with the angels, and to stand outside the gates of heaven. I tell you every detail so YOU will know what to expect someday. And I am so thrilled you are watching - I only came back to tell you all this, to verify your faith, to encourage you and to uplift you!

CORRECTION: In this video I called George Washington's sister 'Mary', but I meant 'Betty'. Mary was his mother (whose namesake's hospital I was born in). For some reason I always call her 'Mary'! LOL)

God chooses who hears what He let me come back to tell. And YOU are one whom He obviously chooses to hear it.

YouTube keeps lowering the sound on videos! Please bear with the lower sound on this video until I can figure out how to raise it back. Forgive that I'm such a novice at this! Thank you!!

God bless you! - K. Gail

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:18 pm

Face to Face with God - Part 4

Feb 22, 2022 - My life-after-death experience continues. In this part 4 you will stand with me at the gates of heaven, and take the journey with me that God took me on back to earth to witness His fury with people who are choosing to ignore Him.

Here you will 'see' how the angel (who looked exactly like Dimash Kudaibergen does today) held me during this journey. I have tried my best with the use of my left hand to make graphics for you to show you generally what everything looked like.

Please excuse any intermittent background noise - and moments when my speech sounds a bit slurred from the nerve which still grips my face from the recent stroke. I'm doing the best I can for you, and for God - to tell this amazing true story which He let me come back from the gates of heaven to tell!

I know you will be blessed just by hearing it. I came back for you!
    Much love,
    K. Gail

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:22 pm

Face to Face with God Part 5-A

Jun 23, 2022 - After you watch Part 5B, where I show you what God looked like, as He showed Himself to me, face to face at heaven's gate - you might temporarily have trouble locating my Part 5B, because YouTube has suddenly added a copyright strike against it because I included a short clip of the great Jeremiah movie starring Jack Dempsy within it. I'm sure Dempsy, himself would not mind me using it for this purpose, but YouTube has its algorithms to try to protect copyrights, which I respect. So I will go back and edit that short clip to remedy the situation. Part 5B is so important for you to see.

It has literally been spiritual warfare for me to get Part 5 in total out to you. Somebody (Satan, I presume) doesn't want you to hear it. But, with God's help I will prevail. Because it is powerful, life-changing and it can even be world-changing at this time, and you must see it.

I thank everyone who is watching my life-after-death experience videos. I've waited 40 years to be able to tell it to you, and the fact that you are watching them tells me that you are very special to God.

What I originally thought would take about 5 videos to fully tell will now take 7 videos.

I love you. I came back for you!!
    k. Gail

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:25 pm

Face to Face with God / the Angel & the American Part 5B

Mar 27, 2023 - This is Part 5B of my life-after-death experience. In this video you will see the warning that God showed me concerning America, and also how God shined His face upon me before He let the angels bring me back.

This is a 'must see' for everyone. I only came back to deliver my testimony to you. And now, finally, after 41 years - God is pressing me that now is the time to tell it. Most specifically, it must be told before September, 2022 is over. I don't know why - but God does!

I know my testimony of standing before God will greatly bless you, in this world, and for all eternity.

A special thank you to those whose images I have used here because they greatly resemble faces I saw on the other side.

And a special thank you to Dimash Kudaibergen, who many people say is an angel on earth, with his angelic singing. Well, he certainly looks like the angel I saw on the other side! What a mystery God is performing, right?!

Much love to you. All I am telling you is true. I will be facing God again someday. And I can't wait! I hope you gain a lot from my video. If you love God - you will!

(Part 6 will follow soon after.)

links at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9WqAwXQZ5_zRKWDkZvK4g/videos

Last edited by Carol on Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:18 pm

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm