tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt

Seashore
    Seashore

Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt Empty Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:16 am

A discussion about the BIG picture of consciousness in relation to "black goo" (graphene oxide):

1/11/2023 Merritt Medical Hour: Dr. Lee Merritt ft. Harald Kautz-Vella
    Seashore
    Seashore

Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt Empty Re: Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:46 am

Harald is talking about Arks of the Covenant (as far as he knows there are 5 of them)—which takes me back to years ago when Nassim Haramein interpreted the Bible in his physics lectures:

Seashore
    Seashore

Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt Empty Re: Must-See Interview of Harald Kautz-Vella by Dr. Lee Merritt

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:16 am

This discussion also takes me back to information about "shape power"—the science of pyramids and other shapes—as in Patrick Flanagan.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:29 am

I just did a search for "harald kautz-vella," which brought up this interesting website:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:01 am

Looking for Randy Thym's biography, which I couldn't find on the website, brought up this, which I guess is she:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:38 pm