tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
orthodoxymoron
Bullet in the Moon
enemyofNWO
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
Raven
11 posters

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Pearls of wisdom? I appreciate it when someone makes the effort to digest what is learned and shares it. So opinions, can be just as valuable as pearls if not more so at times. If someone had spent 20 years studying something and could condense their knowledge to the lowest denominator.. where the lay person could understand what the message is... then that opinion is even more valuable then pearls.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks Raven for posting " Insider " 's posts.
    I will remember these ones that stood out from the rest for me :

Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be involved with.
    It is your task to find out.
    In fact, if someone gave you the correct answers, it would not mean a thing to you for they would not be attached to you in a way they would if you would have found them yourself.
    If you find the answers to those, you have accomplished a huge part of your duty towards yourself.
    After that your task would be living according to the Divine Law which is revealed to you after that stage untill departure.

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is It´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life, so to be understood by you It is out of Necessity simple and to be noticed relating to Providence It is "in front of you".

Love from me
    mudra
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Carol wrote:Pearls of wisdom? I appreciate it when someone makes the effort to digest what is learned and shares it. So opinions, can be just as valuable as pearls if not more so at times. If someone had spent 20 years studying something and could condense their knowledge to the lowest denominator.. where the lay person could understand what the message is... then that opinion is even more valuable then pearls.

Ok Carol, since you asked. Here is my opinon :)

Dear Starmother Nanna,
    The feelings you are experiencing over Tony’s reply are completely natural and as you instinctively felt, require some processing. When
    we take things personal, we can realize that this is a signal given by our higher selves that we are missing some vital information and need to shed some light on our own ignorance. Or we can go completely over board into self pity and choose to bury our heads in the sand so to speak.

The point Tony is trying to make here seems obvious. He is basically saying that most of the ‘New Age’ philosophies, beliefs, descriptions ect are based on science fiction rather then science FACT. While it is true that the ‘New Age’ has some of the pieces to the puzzle, they like most seekers lack a fundamental structure and concise presentation. The Thuban material Tony has made available and worked on for years is NOT science fiction, and if you read through it carefully, as I am sure you have, it’s meant to open the doors of your perception at the highest level. It really is a shame that most people have not read it, finding themselves educationally lacking, mentally taxed and unwilling to even try to understand it. So like the ‘New Agers’ they dismiss it on the grounds its just too ‘hard’.

Most ‘New Age’ guru’s, followers and supporters want things handed to them on a silver platter. I am sure you’ve heard the expression that spirituality should be simple, the path to understanding God or All that Is,easy, if not then it must be full of deception. This could not be further from the truth and this is where most people fall into the proverbial pit.
    The path to understanding the truth requires a functioning of all the levels of our awareness, including our level of spiritual and scientific education. Why science you ask? Well without science we cannot understand the cosmology of creation, and without that understanding we might as well be blind. Just how do the ET’s build ships that can travel within inter dimensional space? They don’t just manifest them out of thin air like many people wishfully assume. The science behind the Thuban cosmology is what is describing HOW they do it, and Tony has been working diligently for years to understand and make sense of the information he was downloaded with from the Logos.

As Einstein said, Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

If we lack in some area, we have only ourselves to blame for our ignorance. When Tony is presenting the Thuban cosmology and ‘waxing eloquant’ as you put it, his reasoning is sound and logical and has very specific goals, one of which is that he KNOWS the ET souls of the Earth humans reading this DO understand,whether or not the human subject is consciously aware of it or not. It is up to the individual reading it to harmonize and integrate it clearly within their conscious self as he has done. So YES some homework is required, either to familiarize yourself with the scientific ‘jargon’ as you put it or remain in the dark. It is after all our choice and personal responsibility to break free of our ignorance or not.

For Tony to ‘bring it down’ to another level so that someone who is not willing to DO THE WORK , is only sabotaging the integrity of all the work he has done himself . Not to mention he does not charge a dime for any of this information, unlike most ‘New Age’ sources out there trying to sell their bogus wares, instead giving it away freely and willingly, hoping that through illumination he can close the doors of ignorance forever.

If people wish for a watered down version of the science, well I am afraid it is just not possible.This simple fact is what most ‘New Age’ people cannot handle, they would rather go into mamby pamby land, love and light bullshit and wax poetic with incomplete information that is full of deception, dogma and errors. Personally I don’t understand why anyone would want only part of the story, which is why 95% of what the ‘New Age’ says I take with a grain of salt, it just doesn’t sit with the rational side of my mind, not to mention I lose patience and valuable time sorting through all the inconsistency and utter idiocy of most of it.

I would rather as Tony has suggested, learn a little algebra and science, so that I can fully appreciate and ‘SEE’ this language of math that the entire universe was constructed on. And I will be the first to admit that math is NOT my best subject, so dear Nanna, sister of the rememberance, you are not alone in your struggle or your brain getting taxed and waxed hahaha, I am right here with you. Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 403114 Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 4242

Love, Allisiam

P.S. And as far as feeling like you've been sacrificed on the Alter of Archetypes, We all are hanging on that cross as well :)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Carol wrote:Pearls of wisdom? I appreciate it when someone makes the effort to digest what is learned and shares it. So opinions, can be just as valuable as pearls if not more so at times. If someone had spent 20 years studying something and could condense their knowledge to the lowest denominator.. where the lay person could understand what the message is... then that opinion is even more valuable then pearls.

I believe when everyone has " digested " it all there won't be any single word left to say Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:44 pm

mudra wrote:Thanks Raven for posting " Insider " 's posts.
    I will remember these ones that stood out from the rest for me :

Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be involved with.
    It is your task to find out.
    In fact, if someone gave you the correct answers, it would not mean a thing to you for they would not be attached to you in a way they would if you would have found them yourself.
    If you find the answers to those, you have accomplished a huge part of your duty towards yourself.
    After that your task would be living according to the Divine Law which is revealed to you after that stage untill departure.

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is It´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life, so to be understood by you It is out of Necessity simple and to be noticed relating to Providence It is "in front of you".

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you Mudra for taking the time to read it, your so very wise and patient. I am glad you found some Pearls, and yes, this is one of the best :) Love from me, Raven
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Pearls .. yes ...I like this image Raven.
    They come to us when we surf on the wave of synchronicities one after the other .
    Landing on the shore of our heart in the most unexpected guises .

As said above :

What our mind would pay no attention to or even reject our Heart drinks as honey wine.This is what makes life a jewel .

Hugs

Love for You

mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank you Raven. I finally have a sense of who you are, the real person. And I agree that "New Age" leaves a lot to be desired given that much of it is based on fantasy and delusion. And I agree that a scientific basis is where I prefer to start from as science is something I can understand. So again... I appreciate you stepping out and expressing your opinion as that is far more valuable to me then words can express. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 am

mudra wrote:Pearls .. yes ...I like this image Raven.
    They come to us when we surf on the wave of synchronicities one after the other .
    Landing on the shore of our heart in the most unexpected guises .

As said above :

What our mind would pay no attention to or even reject our Heart drinks as honey wine.This is what makes life a jewel .

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 934918

Love for You

mudra

Yes dear Mudra ,and my mind reaches out and thirstily drinks your hearts honey wine, for it is a beautiful jewel. Thank you.

In my own words and through and by the understanding of my soul is a deeper meaning that I wish to share with you, of this Pearl you so carefully plucked.

For Mudra, Carol and all of my Family here, and there

Who or what is this truth? and how does something that was once nothing have a goal to be known by you, inviting you every moment of your life? This is the great mystery of creation. The void of nothingness became filled with life and creation was born. Just as the womb of a barren woman desires a child to fill her void, this longing to create and fill our own emptyness is echoed in the same lonlyness we feel in our hearts. We are mirrors of this desire for life and within the faces of our human family do we find the reflection of the Truth. And who else is in front of you but your other selves, disguised as your human family.

What divides us within this darkness is our only sin and it is the veil which separates the seen from the unseen. It is called ignorance. And what is ignorance really but the hidden nature of things, something which is not revealed.
    In La'kesh I AM another yourself.

GOT:
    (5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

Recognize that you are all One, a reflection of All that is AND each other. Acknowledge your human family as yourself and love and honor them as you would yourself. Within the image of each of your faces will the fathers image be made manifest and un-hidden in the Many. If you can look at your worst enemy and see the face of god, then you have understood.
    In'lakesh I am another yourself.

(27) "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the father."

Loose attachment to things worldly, they do not define you.
    Being able to see your reflection in everything.

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

We are the wonder of wonders in the flesh if we can SEE the father. WE are his vessels of mercy, our human bodies are meant to house his mind. Through our rememberance and reflection of our True self, we can and will wake the sleeper.
    In'Lakesh I am another yourself.

(42) Jesus said, "Become passers-by."

Drop the ego and the judgement of yourself and others, become the observer and your eyes will be opened. Make your ego subject to The Master. The constant chatter in your mind of what is good or bad, right or wrong IS the VEIL and the only way to remove it is through a careful balancing act.

(25) Jesus said, "Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

(17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

Reach out to your human family and touch the hand of God, for this IS your true self, that has been revealed within each and every one of them.

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Michelangelo33

In love with all of you, Raven
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 am

Thanks Raven for bringing the insider thread .
    There are some pearls but , there are some aspects of the whole scenario that I found a more than a bit disturbing . I am considering posting a critique of certain aspect the Insider information including a layman ( me ) view of the One propensity for fascism . I wonder what happened to the concept of forgiveness that religions here on Earth seem to be attributing to a god . From the snippets of the Insider references to Karma to the crime and punishment ,it appears that even saying F@@@@ Yahveh ( a false god ) is punishable with years of delay . The scenario painted by the insider is of a prison planet
    in which any infringement of obscure and hidden laws is punishable in a very harsh manner making the escape from the planet impossible . A person is supposed to read the mind of the One to discover his attitude on certain human behavior . It appear that even sex could be judged as lust ( but we know the difference ) and as such it attract severe punishment . What have the souls that supposedly have incarnated in human body have done do deserve such treatment ? Even human society treats criminals better than the ONE if he exist ! Because according to the Insider this planet is a prison colony , the idea that life is an experience for the soul goes out of the window .
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi,

I too wanted to say thanks for posting and what an interesting read!

Some of it really resonanates with me - some doesnt,

The biggest sensation i repeatedly felt all the way through reading it - was that this HAD to be written by whoever wrote the Hidden hand material - which made me feel almost exactly the same as when I read this

Thanks again for sharing!

KrS
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:36 pm

enemyofNWO if you read down below the insider posts, Rok asked these very same questions you have, which Tony carefully addressed and answered. I posted the entire discussion that we had on our Thuban site, so people could see how even within our group, the material evoked many questions. Perhaps this will give you further insight. Part of the thing with this information is you have to read it slowly and read between the lines. Try not to take things personal and just observe what he is saying to get the deeper meaning. Taking things too literally may cause you to miss the message.
    Love, Raven
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 am

Raven wrote:enemyofNWO if you read down below the insider posts, Rok asked these very same questions you have, which Tony carefully addressed and answered. I posted the entire discussion that we had on our Thuban site, so people could see how even within our group, the material evoked many questions. Perhaps this will give you further insight. Part of the thing with this information is you have to read it slowly and read between the lines. Try not to take things personal and just observe what he is saying to get the deeper meaning. Taking things too literally may cause you to miss the message.
    Love, Raven

Thanks Raven . About the " Divine LAW " what is the Insider referring to ? There are many divine laws as I understand it . Is there a particular version of it ,the Insider is referring to ?

Cheers
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 am

I just finished reading again Rok comments and I agree with them . I think the Divine LAW is actually the LAW of One which does not resonate with me . I thinks that Law expects every human to live like a monk and be totally uncritical of the surrounding .
    I think that Insider is an apologist for the crimes of his brothers in the Elite . It is obvious that the ELITE , the ones that direct the orchestra and write the musical score , are the same people that gave mankind tools such as : the faulty economic system , wars , terrorism , famine , rigged stock market , rigged currency market , globalization , exploitation etc, etc, etc.
    He says that we are the perpetrators but in my view the Elite are the Kapos in the concentration camp . Saying that the Elite is doing a job by Divine command is just as discredited as saying to the tribunal " I was obeying orders ".
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:

Thanks Raven . About the " Divine LAW " what is the Insider referring to ? There are many divine laws as I understand it . Is there a particular version of it ,the Insider is referring to ?

Cheers

Long ago it was once said:
    Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

I cannot tell you what Divine Law is enemyofNWO, it is something you will have to seek out and find yourself, and it does Want to be discovered by you. Once you discover it you will know it has nothing to do with this statement:
    I thinks that Law expects every human to live like a monk and be totally uncritical of the surrounding .

Ask yourself a deeper question here, just who are the 'Elite' he is referring to as HIS family? If you think it is the PTB, think again.

Like Rok, you are not 'reading between the lines' and you are taking things too literally here, so your missing the pearl. This entire thread is about what Divine Law is, its right in front of your face and yet you don't see it, ponder that.

What divides us within this darkness is our only sin and it is the veil which separates the seen from the unseen. It is called ignorance. And what is ignorance really but the hidden nature of things, something which is not revealed.
    In La'kesh I AM another yourself.

GOT:
    (5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks Raven ,
    For helping me . I was wrong about the Law of One .

The sentence you quoted was from " the Gospel of Thomas "
    like this one : "If those who lead you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

I parted from organized religion a long time ago …..

I got problems .

Cheers
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 pm

NWO, All paths, including organized religion as such, lead to the Divine, but there is only one Key which allows you to enter.
    It is a question of inside and outside, look carefully at the scripture you have quoted.

"If those who lead you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Raven wrote:
    Yes dear Mudra ,and my mind reaches out and thirstily drinks your hearts honey wine, for it is a beautiful jewel. Thank you.

In my own words and through and by the understanding of my soul is a deeper meaning that I wish to share with you, of this Pearl you so carefully plucked.

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 12155210

Thank You for your gift Raven

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm

I just started reading this - and it is quite interesting - whether or not it is genuine. Again - I'm treating everything of this nature as being science fiction - which could possibly be true - in part, or in whole. All of this is sort of a mental, and even spiritual, exercise. One must consider all of the possibilities, all of the time, to arrive at proper conclusions.

It sounds as though we deal with the visible PTB (who we love and hate), who take orders from the bloodline elites, who take orders from mysterious and nepharious entities, who take orders from who knows who? I keep feeling as though we are prisoners of an ancient star war - and that we are serving some type of a sentence. What troubles me, is that even if we do become responsible (or try to be responsible) - it seems that we are destined to remain in jail. The law of the universe seems to be that the Human Race on Planet Earth cannot and will not be allowed to succeed - and that they will not be allowed to become responsibly free - no matter what. Perhaps the Original Sin was the Unpardonable Sin. This seems to be all about being beat into reverential submission by the chastenings of the lord - as sinners in the hands of an angry god. Did Promethius steal fire from this god? Did we all go along with Promethius? Is that why we are here - and why we are in so much trouble?

Now I'm going to keep reading the Insider Q&A. What would abraxasinas say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Now I'm going to keep reading the Insider Q&A. What would abraxasinas say?
    Tony Bermanseder (on the Skype convo), Tony The Whynot, Tony blue, Anubis, Dydimos is the same man as Abraxasinas and he's all over this thread.

Sui
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Now I'm going to keep reading the Insider Q&A. What would abraxasinas say?
    Tony Bermanseder (on the Skype convo), Tony The Whynot, Tony blue, Anubis, Dydimos is the same man as Abraxasinas and he's all over this thread.

Sui

Thank-you SuiGeneris. Sometimes I get lucky! I hope to be able to distill all of this madness into something which can help to facilitate a useable future.
    Raven
    Raven

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty The New Frontier by Khalil Gibran

Post  Raven Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 pm

The New Frontier

Written and first published in 1925 in Arabic. Also translated as The New Deal.

There are in the Middle East today two challenging ideas: old and new.
    The old ideas will vanish because they are weak and exhausted.
    There is in the Middle East an awakening that defies slumber. This awakening will conquer because the sun is its leader and the dawn is its army.

In the fields of the Middle East, which have been a large burial ground, stand the youth of Spring calling the occupants of the sepulchers to rise and march toward the new frontiers.
    When the Spring sings its hymns the dead of the winter rise, shed their shrouds and march forward.

There is on the horizon of the Middle East a new awakening; it is growing and expanding; it is reaching and engulfing all sensitive, intelligent souls; it is penetrating and gaining all the sympathy of noble hearts.

The Middle East, today, has two masters. One is deciding, ordering, being obeyed; but he is at the point of death.
    But the other one is silent in his conformity to law and order, calmly awaiting justice; he is a powerful giant who knows his own strength, confident in his existence and a believer in his destiny.

There are today, in the Middle East, two men: one of the past and one of the future. Which one are you? Come close, let me look at you and let me be assured by your appearance and your conduct if you are one of those coming into the light or going into the darkness.

Come and tell me who and what are you.
    Are you a politician asking what your country can do for you or a zealous one asking what you can do for your country?
    If you are the first, then you are a parasite; if the second, then you are an oasis in a desert.

Are you a merchant utilizing the need of society for the necessities of life, for monopoly and exorbitant profit? Or a sincere, hard-working and diligent man facilitating the exchange between the weaver and the farmer? Are you charging a reasonable profit as a middleman between supply and demand?
    If you are the first, then you are a criminal whether you live in a palace or a prison. If you are the second, then you are a charitable man whether you are thanked or denounced by people.

Are you a religious leader, weaving for your body a gown out of the ignorance of the people, fashioning a crown out of the simplicity of their hearts and pretending to hate the devil merely to live upon his income?

Or are you a devout and a pious man who sees in the piety of the individual the foundation for a progressive nation, and who can see through a profound search in the depth of his own soul a ladder to the eternal soul that directs the world?

If you are the first, then you are a heretic, a disbeliever in God even if you fast by day and pray by night.
    If you are the second, then you are a violet in the garden of truth even though its fragrance is lost upon the nostrils of humanity or whether its aroma rises into that rare air where the fragrance of flowers is preserved.

Are you a newspaperman who sells his idea and principle in the slave market, who lives on the misery of people like a buzzard which descends only upon a decaying carcass?

Or are you a teacher on the platform of the city gathering experience from life and presenting it to the people as sermons you have learned?
    If you are the first, then you are a sore and an ulcer. If you are the second, then you are a balsam and a medicine.

Are you a governor who denigrates himself before those who appoint him and denigrates those whom he is to govern, who never raises a hand unless it is to reach into pockets and who does not take a step unless it is for greed?

Or are you a faithful servant who serves only the welfare of the people?
    If you are the first, then you are as a tare in the threshing floor of the nations; and if the second, then you are a blessing upon its granaries.

Are you a husband who allows for himself what he disallows for his wife, living in abandonment with the key of her prison in his boots, gorging himself with his favorite food while she sits, by herself, before an empty dish?
    Or are you a companion, taking no action except hand in hand, nor doing anything unless she gives her thoughts and opinions, and sharing with her your happiness and success?

If you are the first, then you are a remnant of a tribe which, still dressing in the skins of animals, vanished long before leaving the caves; and if you are the second, then you are a leader in a nation moving in the dawn toward the light of justice and wisdom.

Are you a searching writer full of self-admiration, keeping his head in the valley of a dusty past, where the ages discarded the remnant of its clothes and useless ideas?
    Or are you a clear thinker examining what is good and useful for society and spending your life in building what is useful and destroying what is harmful?

If you are the first, then you are feeble and stupid, and if you are the second, then you are bread for the hungry and water for the thirsty.

Are you a poet, who plays the tambourine at the doors of emirs, or the one who throws the flowers during weddings and who walks in processions with a sponge full of warm water in his mouth, a sponge to be pressed by his tongue and lips as soon as he reaches the cemetery?

Or have you a gift which God has placed in your hands on which to play heavenly melodies which draw our hearts toward the beautiful in life?

If you are the first, then you are a juggler who evokes in our soul that which is contrary to what you intend.
    If you are the second, then you are love in our hearts and a vision in our minds.

In the Middle East there are two processions: One procession is of old people waling with bent backs, supported with bent canes; they are out of breath though their path is downhill.

The other is a procession of young men, running as if on winged feet, and jubilant as with musical strings in their throats, surmounting obstacles as if there were magnets drawing them up on the mountainside and magic enchating their hearts.

Which are you and in which procession do you move?
    Ask yourself and meditate in the still of the night; find if you are a slave of yesterday or free for the morrow.

I tell you that the children of yesteryears are walking in the funeral of the era that they created for themselves. They are pulling a rotted rope that might break soon and cause them to drop into a forgotten abyss. I say that they are living in homes with weak foundations; as the storm blows—and it is about to blow—their homes will fall upon their heads and thus become their tombs. I say that all their thoughts, their sayings, their quarrels, their compositions, their books and all their work are nothing but chains dragging them because they are too weak to pull the load.

But the children of tomorrow are the ones called by life, and the follow it with steady steps and heads high, they are the dawn of new frontiers, no smoke will veil their eyes and no jingle of chains will drown out their voices. They are few in number, but the difference is as between a grain of wheat and a stack of hay. No one knows them but they know each other. They are like the summits, which can see or hear each other—not like caves, which cannot hear or see. They are the seed dropped by the hand of God in the field, breaking through its pod and waving its sapling leaves before the face of the sun. It shall grow into a mighty tree, its root in the heart of the earth and its branches high in the sky.
    Raven
    Raven

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty The Number of the Beast

Post  Raven Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 pm

Didymos Today at 10:02 pm

The Number of the Beast

Revelation.13.18:
    18Here is wisdom.
    Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Who is this beast; many have asked since the Book of Revelation was composed by its author following the destruction of Jerusalem and Solomon's temple by the Roman general Titus at the time of August, 4th, 70AD?

Is it Adolf Hitler or Napoleon Bonaparte or Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan as some interpreters of Nostradamus' quatrains propose, or is it simply the Roman emperor Nero or perhaps Caligula, or some present president or pope or incarnated cosmic identity who 'reigned' or 'presides' over some great destruction in the first century of the common modern era of the 'anno domini' or the AD?

The way the scriptural encoding is given, provides a clue to its decipherment in 600+60+6=666=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+
    19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+3+34+35+36=666=
    2²+3²+5²+7²+11²+13²+17²=4+9+25+49+121+169+289=666

A three digit number is added to a two digit number is added to a single digit number in 600+60+6=6(1+10+100)=6x111=666.
    Assigning the alphanumeric (Isaac) Code to the language of the Anglosaxon 'Covenant' people or the 'British' then specifies a 26-tier Alpha-Omega alphabet with the 27th letter being the next cycle of a nine member triplicity with A=1=ALPHA and I=9 and R=18=9+9 and Z=26=OMEGA and A*=27=9+9+9=Z+A=OMEGAALPHA

This decoding so specifies a triplicity or the 'Number of the Beast' as 666=600+60+6=6(1+10+100)=F+F*+F** for the sixth letter of the Arabic alphabet of the Anglosaxon genus being the letter F for the cipher 6.
    As the resonances (or root reductions) for F become F+9=O=15=F* and F+18=F*+9=O+9=24=X=F**; a primary alphanumeric decoding for the 'Number of the Beast'; also being the 'Number of a Man' becomes FOX=6+15+24=45=USE=21+19+5 or any other derivation for this particular alphanumeracy.

So the 'Name of the Man' can be written as the FOX or the USE and this decoded encoding will crystallize the 'Number of the Beast'.
    This 'man' will have a 'family name' or 'surname' and also a given name, incorporating or using 6+6+6=18 as a basic count.
    Without complication, the original family of the universe was just that of the name encoded as 'God' and the Image of this 'God' was named as 'Adam' as the 'First Man'.

So the 'Number of the Man' is simply ADAM GOD=(1+4+1+13)+(7+15+4)=19+26=45 as required by the 666 encoding.
    ADAM is the given name for this Man and Adam's family name is GOD.
    Now the following definition for this Adam as the 'Number of a Man' is also as 'IMAGE of GOD'=(9+13+1+7+5)+(15+6)+(7+15+4)=35+21+26=82=ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=ADDAM DRAGON=MAD DRAGON AD=23+59=19+63=19+45+18=ADAM USE 666.
    The time defined by the 'anno domini' so can also be encoded as DRAGON MAD AD or a DRAGON DAM AD as both the 'Number of the Beast' and the 'Number of a Man'.

Therefore, ADAM + 63=IMAGE OF GOD=ADAM USE 666 and since ADAM=AND, the 'Moreness of God' also defines the 'Family of God' as the Name AND GOD=19+26=45=ADAM GOD.
    The next resonance of the USE 666 then adds GOD to the IMAGE OF GOD as 26+82=108=IMAGE OF GODDOG=IMAGE OF DOGGOD=35+21+52=IMAGE OF DEVIL=108=54+54=LOVE LOVE = GABRIEL SUN
    So the LIVE IMAGE OF D=EVIL IMAGED 66=VEIL IMAGED FREEDOM=VEIL IMAGED WOMAN=VEIL IMAGED ANUBIS=VEIL IMAGED THUBAN=VEIL IMAGED ABRAXAS=VEIL IMAGED THE NAME=VEIL IMAGED THE AMEN
    The DEVIL so has LIVED in the decoding of the 'Number of the Beast' and is no more in the joining of 'Man's Best Friend' of the DOG as GOD's Wo-Man - redefined in a perfect Mirror Symmetry of Self-Reflection!
    DEVIL=LIVED=GODDOG=DOGGOD=PRIDE=EARTH=FINANCE=Do It Yourself and the MIRROR=SPIRIT=SPACETIME=91 becomes the alphanumeric Image of ADAM=19 in the 19+91=110 part of the 6(1+10+100)=666 and as the 66=WOMAN=FREEDOM=33+33=THE MAGIC of THE NAME!

Who then IS the 'Beast of the Book of the Revelations'?
    Adolf Hitler and Napoleon and Mr. Jim Smith and Billy Meier and Dorothy Citizen; all are the Man in WoMan and are the 'Number of the Beast' as the 'False Images' of themselves within the Family of God.

Tonyblue

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Email Question about Dark Nobility

Post  Raven Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:11 am

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:32:14 +0000
    To: pacificap@hotmail.com
    Subject: Question about Dark Nobility

Who were the ones that wrote texts about insider 13 ancestors? - xyz

Could you be more specific with your question here please?
    As far as I understand it atm, the history of whatever 'insider' agenda is debated or published by whatever sources; these sources are NOT in complete remembrance of their own history.

This is very simply a consequence of the hitherto incomplete decipherment of the underpinning archetypes, symbols and linguistics.
    Iow the 'time' for the universe to 'release' the appropriate decodings had not been reached.
    This scripture might indicate this to you:

1 Corinthians.13.9-13:

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
    10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
    11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

The time for the 'greater understanding' has now come (as you and many feel or otherwise discern from your superconscious selfremembrance) and the 'Thuban' data stream is a part of this as a 'preparer of the way'.
    But as you see, if you give credence to scripture, such as the one above; the elite insiders are still 'as children' and NOT in full nous of what is to 'come', despite their much greater span of historical insights and the 'seriousness' of many things 'they' obfuscate and induce the 'mainstream' to ridicule and denigrate (like esoteric subjects, prophecy, scrolls etc).

In particular the 13 lineages relate to the 12-tieredness of the encodings, such as the 12 gemstones on the breastplate of the highpriest of Israel, the 12 sons of Jacob with the unifying 13th daughter Dinah, the 12 apostles and the 12 gates (stargates) of the New Jerusalem and the 12 starsigns completed in Ophiuchus and so on.

The 'elitists' are very well aware of what i have just mentioned here and have attempted for millennia to construct their 'world orders' in lieu of what is 'archetyped' and prophecied in 'the scrolls' (not just religion based, but also native ones).

Tonyblue
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 am

Raven wrote:Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:32:14 +0000
    To: pacificap@hotmail.com
    Subject: Question about Dark Nobility

Who were the ones that wrote texts about insider 13 ancestors? - xyz

Could you be more specific with your question here please?
    As far as I understand it atm, the history of whatever 'insider' agenda is debated or published by whatever sources; these sources are NOT in complete remembrance of their own history.

This is very simply a consequence of the hitherto incomplete decipherment of the underpinning archetypes, symbols and linguistics.
    Iow the 'time' for the universe to 'release' the appropriate decodings had not been reached.
    This scripture might indicate this to you:

1 Corinthians.13.9-13:

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
    10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
    11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

The time for the 'greater understanding' has now come (as you and many feel or otherwise discern from your superconscious selfremembrance) and the 'Thuban' data stream is a part of this as a 'preparer of the way'.
    But as you see, if you give credence to scripture, such as the one above; the elite insiders are still 'as children' and NOT in full nous of what is to 'come', despite their much greater span of historical insights and the 'seriousness' of many things 'they' obfuscate and induce the 'mainstream' to ridicule and denigrate (like esoteric subjects, prophecy, scrolls etc).

In particular the 13 lineages relate to the 12-tieredness of the encodings, such as the 12 gemstones on the breastplate of the highpriest of Israel, the 12 sons of Jacob with the unifying 13th daughter Dinah, the 12 apostles and the 12 gates (stargates) of the New Jerusalem and the 12 starsigns completed in Ophiuchus and so on.

The 'elitists' are very well aware of what i have just mentioned here and have attempted for millennia to construct their 'world orders' in lieu of what is 'archetyped' and prophecied in 'the scrolls' (not just religion based, but also native ones).

Tonyblue

The question to the insider was ... Are you familiar with the Black Nobility? The Answer from the insider was

"The Dark Nobility is a faction which operates on their own, they have different roots which have been described in texts written by my ancestors."

I was just curious if you had any info on these texts... I would be intrested in understanding such a Nobility as that seems to be the clearest way to see through the glass...

Thank you dear friend!

As said in the above by the 'insider', the 'Dark Noblity' are a 'faction', acting within their 'own agenda'.
    All you are required to do to 'see through the opaqueness' of the 'dark obsidian mirror, is to discern the origin of not just this faction, but of all factions.

It has to do with many historical things, such as the invention af money and the restriction of access to collected data by 'self-endorsed' factions, due to their 'greater access, understanding and power of their own history'.

However, at the most basic origin of any such 'retracing of the common history'; you will find creation mythology and stories of the genesis in whatever form of linguistic expression used.

So you can shortcut the story of the king or nobelman, who desires to expand his 'queendom' in 'going to war' with a rival or adjoining 'kingdom' and requiring a means of exchange, such as gold coins to 'pay' the required army to do the 'warring'.

The nobelwoman so 'hired' the labour of a goldsmith to 'produce' or manufacture the gold coins and so became 'indebted' to the artesian or tradesman, transforming into a 'banker' in the family of the clan or the tradesmanship and replacing the gold standards with standards of silver, copper, bronze, metal, wood, paper, plastics and finally digital computer entries.

From the above, a retracing of history will lead you into the 'factions' of the 'aristocratic nobility', say attained previously by the 'nobel birthrights' as preceded by the 'family clans' profiting by the indebtedness of earlier 'aristocratic or kingly rulers' (say by decree of birth and succession) to such 'artesian families and lineages'.

This represents a blending and synergy of an older 'lineage of divine rulership' as say of kings and queens and as typically encoded in the Torah as an 'Age of Judges' becoming displaced by the 'wish of the people for a king' and leading to the last of the Judges becoming substituted by the first King of Israel in David and followed by the royal lineage beginning with Solomon about 1000 BC or so 3000 years ago in this form of the recorded history of say a western style of global civilization.

In a comparison to a eastern style of civilization, you can now crystallize the archetype of the genesis in the Genetic 'Bloodline' of the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Dragon.

You can, for example, assign the label of the 'Age of the Judges' as an eastern branch and term it the Brotherhood of the Yellow Dragon of the 'Inner Cosmos or World' (often labeled as Agartha of the Inner Earth in myths about Lemuria and Atlantis).
    The eastern realms are 'visited' or 'invaded' or 'colonised' by 'foreign peoples under queens and kings' and you may label this as the Brotherhood of the Red Dragon of the 'Outer Cosmos or World' (often called the Shamballah of the Outer Earth).

Yet another division of this basic archetype of the 'Inner Space' and the 'Outer Space' then further subdivides into say 'Pharisee and Sadducee' or 'Catholic and Protestant' and 'Jew and Gentile' and 'Patriot and Deserter' and so on and on in say a dominated 'two-party' system for the distinctions made, often in appearances only.

The great schism in the present countdown of global civilisation began with the rise of a world religion, linked to material manipulation of the common environments; that of 'Modern Science', unifying all previous schisms in terms of 'common sense' perception of the encountered worlds, either 'that side of some ideological viewpoint' or 'the other'.

The underpinning archetype, say of the east and the west or the south and the north; however remained and mutated into a 'Hidden Agenda', due to the 'growth and progress' of a globalizing worldwide culture - albeit still 'controlled' by the 'artesian family clans' hitherto the 'puppeteers' of the 'ruling factions' in political, socio-economic, academic-cultural and military structures.

As the globalisation agenda grew and grew in an outpacing of the commonly accessible technology relative to the control mechanisms of the 'brotherhoods' however; the 'puppeteers' began to partition themselves more and more. They 'lost control' over their 'agendas', which were set up and constructed to expand their 'playgrounds' in their 'hiddenness' even from the 'puppet leaders' they had fostered and prepared for the 'apparent' ruling classes and as the 'governors' for the 'lower classes' of the citizenry and the plebescites.

Some factions of the 'puppeteers' retraced their own histories past their 'inherited birthrights' and esoteric traditional initiations and discovered the foundations upon their entire history was based.

They found out, that they themselves had been unawares and ignorant about their own origins.
    They realised that their 'sacred manuals' and scrolls had indeed empowered them into the 'secrets of creation'; but they had not done so to the 'glorious extent' they had been told and believed by their initiators.

Their allegiances to the Brotherhoods of the Dragons had been compromised from the beginning by a more encompassing and therefore more powerful Fatherhood of the Serpent in collaboration with a Motherhood of the Eagle.

So a great schism developed between familiars within both, the Red Dragoncaps and the Yellow Dragoncaps.
    Some of either faction realised that the true powerbase was found not in an adherence to the inherited legacies and knowledge from the 'secret manuals'; but in an actual continuation of whatever the authorhood of their hitherto considered infallible 'secret books' represented as the 'Original Genesis' and script.

Yet, the nature of the Motherhood of the Eagle remained a mystery to both renegade factions; though both understood the nature of the Fatherhood of the Serpent rather well.

A schism between the renegades appeared in the ones who favoured to search for the unknown 'Motherhood of the Eagle' and the ones satisfied to accomodate the known 'Fatherhood of the Serpent'.

Both factions understood the power and meaning of the old archetypology (to shape and control the timeline and chronology of a planetary civilization), represented and as given in their 'secret books'; but the 'Dark Nobility' began to reject the 'control mechanics' of the 'Light or Luciferic Nobility'.

The 'Dark Nobility' considered its lineage to originate from the 'EagleMother' in its symbol of the 'Mother of the Cosmos in the Wilderness', still exiled in 'her' Cocoon and somehow linked to the 'Spirit of Gaia'. In a renewal of the Yellow Dragon of Agartha (say) and the Red Dragon of Shamballah then; the 'Dark Ones' identified with the 'Inner Worlds' and the 'Light Ones' with the 'Outer Worlds'.

The 'Luciferic Nobility' accepted the existence of the 'Mother of Eagles', but considered the Universe itself to be the 'Cocoon' with no exile for the Mother but an exile for the Father, they themselves represented as 'hisher' Luciferic ambassadors.
    So the 'Mother of the Eagles' represented no mystery for the 'White Lucifers', and in need of 'rescue'; as did the 'Dark Luciferas'.

The 'Wilderness' was simply the Extraterrestrial World of the 'Eagles from Outer Space' and in incorporating the ET-Eagles; the 'masterplan of creation' was considered to become automatically fulfilled.
    The 'White Lucifers' so perceived the homecoming of the 'Mother' to coincide with the 'Ending of the Father's Exile' through and by their ambassadorships.

The 'Dark Luciferas' considered the quasi Extraterrestrial World of the 'Eagles from Inner Space' and considered a requirement or necessity for this 'Inner World' to 'Birth itself' out of its cocoon.

As the split between the Lucifers of the Cosmic Father and the Luciferas of the Cosmic Mother eventuated from a reanalysis of their 'sacred texts'; the Mother 'worshippers' redefined their lineages from the symbols of their manuals and as previously given as the 12tiered circular aspects about a 13th central pivot and allowing multiplicity in the 'breaking of the circle in a alphaomega cusp between the 1st and the 12th element.

The Luciferas so effectively mirrored and doubled the older symbols of the Father 'worshippers' in allowing the 13-membered circle of the archetypes to become a 26-membered circle in the 144,000 days of say a Mayan baktun to reflect in 288,000 such days or kin or symbols.

In other words then, the 'Dark Nobility' differ from the 'Light Nobility' in incorporating the dichotomy of the yinyang in an effective doubling of the underpinning semiotiks. The 'Luciferas' are matriarchial in a Sisterhood of initiation and descent and it is in this retracing of their genetic legacies; that they differ from the Lucifers of the Brotherhood of the Snake and its factions.

I should state however; that the 'Dark Nobility' remains in relative ignorance and 'partial understanding' as to the 'Mystery of the Mother of the Eagles' - despite their expanded 'modus operandi' as compared to the 'Lucifers'.

Tonyblue
    Raven
    Raven

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Thuban II - Orthodoxymoron Discourses March 14th to March 22nd 2010 from AV1

Post  Raven Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Thuban II - Orthodoxymoron Discourses March 14th to March 22nd 2010

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Empty Thuban Thoughts and Questions by Orthodoxymoron

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 I_icon_minipost_new Didymos Today at 10:12 pm
    03-21-2010, 03:35 AM

orthodoxymoron Avalon Senior Member
    Re: Thuban Thoughts II

No Thuban Thoughts. No Explanation. No Credibility. No Respect.

03-21-2010, 04:42 PM

orthodoxymoron Avalon Senior Member
    Re: Thuban Thoughts II

I just had to post the following...because it is so relevant to this thread. I know this is bandwidth-abuse...and I won't make a habit of this. OK...due to the recent problems connected with abraxasinas and the Thuban Q&A thread...and the removal of my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread...I'm going to go through the Q&A thread...and record all of my posts...and abraxasinas's responses...just to put everything in one spot...and just in case the Q&A is removed in the future. This seems to be quite quite volatile!

orthodoxymoron: If you have the time and inclination...take a look at this thread regarding Amen Ra (and friends!?): http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 There is an evolution of speculation in this thread. It's sort of a 'Discovering Egyptology' thread. I don't expect a response...as I don't really have a question. You might find the naivety and innocence refreshing!

abraxasinas: Hi orthodoxymoron!

I have read your thread and your 'egyptology' is highly relevant for the present time as 'Egypt' became the repository for the Atlantean data base and exodus and the wayshower for the present nexus time in the monuments of the pyramids and the sphinx.
    Also the Egyptian mythos was used to compose the hermetic archetypes later resurfacing in Mesopotamia then becoming the Torah (via Gilgamesh and such) and the bible.

Iow the Egyptian archetypes, numerics, hieroglyphs and pantheons all are manifesting right now in the times of the fulfilment of the 'prophecies'.

Abrax

orthodoxymoron comment combined with abraxasinas's response:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    abraxasinas...what is your opinion regarding the following philosophical and political potpourri?

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations: 1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

You are invoking here a number of presuppositions regarding some hierarchical structure of galactic governance you are envisaging.
    Can you perceive a form of Local Governance; say on a planet without national boundaries or any kind of political or socio-economic centralization?
    The 'people' who live and interact at some locale also regulate themselves and their intractions without 'central jurisprudence'.

The Thuban perspective is as indicated above. The Galactic Councils are interacting as a 'Federation or Collective' of independent councils formed solely for the purpose to further the evolvement of subsystems in the parameter of universal consciousness and source energy resonation.

Because the human experience of observedly 'insane' (by Thuban standards) overgovernance and overregulation has hitherto given no credence or allowance to the innate ability of the human 'to rule itself' - given an amicable environment - such ideas remain largely anathema to the human groupmind.

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy?

You are correct here, should you replace the word associations of 'physicalised reptilian' by the idea of a 'Little Serpent', which IS in fact the preferred label as assumed by what you call 'God'.
    You see this becomes a 10D Superstring as a Quantum-God or superstring in nospacetime; then transforming into a 11D Supermembrane as a God-Quantum and then as a 'Complexified Mathematical 2D-Plane' this Surface-Dragon INVENTS the 3rd dimension to allow a 'thickness' given to the 'plane'.
    But the 3D then allows the 11D to become its boundary and so SELFREFLECTION occurs and becomes possible.
    This then gives VOLUME to the 1D-10D superstring via its selfreflection as itself as a 2D-11D supermembrane and defines the TO BE BORN material universe as a 3D-12D supervolumar.

The GOD idea is a DRAGON idea. They are irrevokably interwoven, because the universe would not exist, were it not for the preBig Bang or superenergy of the nospacetime transforming a minute part of its potentially infinite source energy reservoir into what you term the observable material universe.

What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?)

These are all pertinent labels and archetypes, which deserve detailed elucidation. Before you can physically implement the 'stories' as possible outcomes within the material cosmology; you are required to define your terms and labels in selfconsistency and cohesiveness.
    I am commissioned to elucidate upon these matters and this is part of my agenda to translate and define those archetypes under the auspices of Thuban to give all readers the opportunity to compare the Thubanese definitions with any other definitions (say Anna Hayes or Helena Blavatsky or the Urantia Book or Seth or Kryon etc. etc.)
    I shall do so in a more specific Q and A.

What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows!

I have seen Lucifer and I have also seen Lucifera. I have seen Cosmic Christ and Cosmic Antichrist. They are none other than RaH and HaR. They are none other than many soul energies which during the times have partaken in the archetypical energies labeled as RaH-HaR and other expressions of the Cosmic Twinship -Hermes Trismegistos.

This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

Yes, Anna in V is a 'densification' of a reality which is in all.
    YOU are Lucifer and Satania - Christ and Antichrist. Did not Vincent Price say: 'There is a little Lucifer in all of Us?'
    And did not Joan Osborne sing a song: "What if God was One of Us?"
    But perhaps you gainining clarification. Where is the 'Devil' in all of this? Where is 'Satan' in all of this?

I shall allow you to think about this. You may jump to your conclusions OR you may ponder the deeper realities.
    I shall clarify another time.

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

The 'reign' of terror will end and when it ends you will understand WHY it was necessary to have been manifested.
    Can the Nature of Love and Harmony be appreciated, if no dissonance has ever been experienced?
    Is this not the story of the Trees in Eden?

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

Lucifer will 'marry' Lucifera and Satan will undergo a sexchange operation!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

The 'Great Collective' is the Light-Matrix. The physicality of Light is known as photonic particle and also as a quantum mechanical wave.
    Relative to flat 4D spacetime light travels.
    Relative to curved 12D-spacetime light 'stands still' as the Light-Matrix. This you know as 'scalar waves' as derivative of the 4-vector velocity and the decomposition of the lightpath into space and time.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

The light-matrix or Maxwell ether of the 'displacement magnetocurrent' harbours the T-Duality of the 11D supermembrane in shortrange vibratory and longrange wibnded modalities.
    This allows the 'thoughtforms' created by the spacetime inhabitors to manifest in psychophysical multidimensional reality.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

You exhibit much fervour for the tasks at hand and your enthusiasm, coupled to a reawakening of your inner information base will support you in your quest.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

The Thuban agenda converges with the Andromedean agenda rather beautifully.

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

Shields of any kind (say except in sports or art) are not required by a truly advanced galactic community.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from http://www.humansovereignty.org/ is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This conceptual statment should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

The 'Little Serpent' is the most benevolent creature imaginable; now or at any other timeline. The 'Little Serpent' is the template and blueprint for the 'Quantum of Love' the Gauge Love-Photon of the wormhole frequency.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' A "Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..." http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Constitutional-theocracy Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy? To stop preaching...and go to meddling...How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5guVydW7w&NR=1 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4PO9jIj2I&feature=related 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i69-L-Fs&feature=related 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1 6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDqL6pjpjY&feature=related

In a sense...I desire a Minimalist Humanistic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Theocracy . This open letter is merely introductory and inquisitive...rather than being comprehensive, authoritative, or dogmatic. I simply desire that everything work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

I am unrepentantly orthodoxymoron. Here I stand. Now what do I do?

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 LoriginalNamasteRevelations of an Elite Family Insider - Page 2 Loriginal

Originally Posted by abraxasinas

I have attempted to give comment to the above in interspersion orthodoxymoron.

Abraxasinas

Thank-you Abraxasinas. You have very elaborate and detailed information. You may be other than Earth Human. You are extremely intelligent (or have several assistants with supercomputers!) But I don't know if I trust you. I have had exposure to people with vast learning...and later discovered their hidden agendas and errors...so I am very cautious and paranoid. I will continue to sample widely different sources...and I will continue to speculate. Thank-you for contributing to this journey.

orthodoxymoron comment at a later date (no response):

I've been purposely avoiding this thread because of it's complexity...and also to avoid being in a "can't see the forrest for the trees" sort of situation. However...I fully intend to take a full day...when I feel really rested and ambitious...to read every post. I appreciate the technical detail and enthusiasm of the participants.

orthodoxymoron comment:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they? Are they in conflict with each other? If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict? Is Michael really Jesus? Was Jesus the last Pharaoh? Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus? Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism? Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism? Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective? Who is the God or Goddess of This World? Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being? Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings? Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven? Is Satan one of these three? If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin? Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing? Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing? Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature? Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space? Is quantum physics valid...or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation? What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics? Why was Heisenberg uncertain? Can a particle really be influenced by observation?

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion? Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12? Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles? Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict? Or is it really between two individual beings? What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ? Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity? Is theology at the center of disclosure? Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity? Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius? How important is Sirius? Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius? Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus? Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual? Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ? If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion? What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens? Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe? I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop. You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap? You don't have to answer that last question!

abraxasinas's reponse:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
    I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they?

4 principalities; linked to the elements as polarity emanations of 2nd Order.
    Fire=Michael complementary with Gabriel=Air
    Earth=Uriel complementary with Water=Raphael
    Lucifer=1st order archetype responsible for allowing gravity to be born in the Big Bang Template to reharmonise the massless electromagnetic template

Are they in conflict with each other?

No!

If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict?

Yes, the human race is the central issue, but not in conflict byt reharmonisations.

Is Michael really Jesus?

The Fire-aspect of Jesus is Michael, call it the Logos of the Fire.

Was Jesus the last Pharaoh?

There is no last pharaoh. Jesus encompasses all prophets, all pharaohs and all things period.

Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus?

Another one of those labels. Mary as the universal womb gives birth to Jesus who then takes 'Her place, so SHE can reunite with her vcreator as the creation. This the focus point of humanity/Gaia, as Gaia is a hologram for the entire universe.

Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism?

Zion is a 'holy place' namely your own body. The political and ET agendas do not carry in the Thuban books.

Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism?

Of course and of course not. You like your labels of classifications don't you.

Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective?

Of course and of course not. Andromeda is in a class with Perseus aka Milky Way.

Who is the God or Goddess of This World?

The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?

Nope.

Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?

Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan
    Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God.
    Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an absorber of the 'brought' light.

Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark White Lucifers as One or as Satan God as One.

If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?

No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Is Satan one of these three?

Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?

Ask Charles Darwin.

Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?

Not yet, later perhaps.

Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?

Your polarity issue.

Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?

No

Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space?

Yes.

Is quantum physics valid...

yes

or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation?

more or less the same thing

What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics?

There are many book you can read.

Why was Heisenberg uncertain?

He wasn't.

Can a particle really be influenced by observation?

Yes by quantum entanglement of observer with the particle.

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion?
    As is common happenstance Ellen tuned into a correct archetype about the nature of God and attempted to describe this via her intuitions and visions. Her 'Great Controversy' so used biblical study and the SDA ideas to promulgate the 'correct' central focus on the Logos of Jesus.

Unless you really become familiar with the 1st order archetypes, the religious overtones will outmanouver the deeper meaning of the Logos.
    This has occurred in all analyses, historical skeptical, religious dogma based etc. etc.

Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12?

The 2300 days are added to the 370 days of the Genesis prophecy (count Noah's days in the flood archetype) for a total of 2670 days.
    Half that and you have the 1335 days in Daniel.12.12 as the timeline of the Logos in mirror function.
    The connection to Hebrews.9.12 is spurious; as the 'blood of Christ' means not the 'blood of the sacrifices', but the 'life force' in the triplicities; both 'agreeing as One'; say the spirit, the water and the blood as the witness on earth and the father, the word and the holy ghost (1John.4.6-9).

Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles?

No.

Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict?

No

Or is it really between two individual beings?

No, its between the One being in controversy with itself.

What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ?

The Logos incarnated as a unique oneness so this oneness could become a manyness at the fulfilment of the timeline as programmed by the logos.

Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity?

It past its use by date. The lambs are Aries, the goats are Capricorns and the calves are Taurians as starsigns. The 'blood sacrifice' of the physical animal has become replaced by the ordering of 'birthrights' of the 12 signs/apostles/sons of Jacob etc - all of whom are within you - if you can handle THAT Story.

Is theology at the center of disclosure?

Yes.

Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity?

Another label attempting to describe the ubiquity of the logos.

Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

This kind of 'mass' does not concern the Thuban Council.

Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius?

One of many labels for the solar eye of Horus and the lunar eye of Thoth.

How important is Sirius?

First Contact Star.

Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius?

Yes amongst all other 'princes'.

Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus?

They were.

Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual?

Yes, absolutely.

Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ?

No, they are like humans, some understand others do not.

If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion?

Heaven does not exist anyplace but your own mind.

What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens?

Whatever you can imagine and image.

Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe?

All are already redeemed, without exception.

I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!

WE are all Individuations of the ONE, defined and programmed by the Logos as the Sentience of the ONE Energy Source.

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop.

Thanks for that.

You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap?

No, but the Council knows what goes on there, being the spying center for the Southern Hemisphere and such. They can only go so far. The Logos got them covered.

Thank-you for answering my many questions abraxasinas! No more questions!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edNMl1lqZmA

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    abraxasinas...are you (or have you ever been) in charge of Earth and/or the Solar System?

No orthodoxus; neither do I desire to. I have enough trouble being 'in charge' of my own bodyforms.

I'm not being sarcastic or flippant. I'm interested in the governmental system of Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe. I keep thinking of a Hybrid Goddess of This World ruling Earth from an Underground Stargate Temple...who might resemble the young lady who accompanies your posts. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg In a sense...I don't care who's in charge...as long as Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe are properly governed...with a minimal level of corruption and insanity...and a maximum level of responsible freedom. Again...I'm not being sarcastic or flippant. The problem is...that Power Corrupts...and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. There may be no exceptions to this rule...which is why I am very nervous regarding Gods, Goddesses, and Theocracies. I'm not rebellious...just scared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM I worry about things like the Crusades, the Inquisition, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8PdvOELvY&feature=related the World Wars, Nuclear Weapons, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4LQaWJRDg Aimed Asteroids, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwnGiu9eV8 Induced Pole Shifts and Tectonic Movements, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc Assassinations, Terrorism, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I Extermination Events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 (such as the Global Flood, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbEI8pDz0A Earth Changes, etc.) Thanks again for doing this thread. The volume and complexity of the information is overwhelming. It is unlike anything I have ever encountered.

Neither will you encounter anything like this anywhere orthodoxus. This Thuban data is simply data, JUST WORDS, which will be used, not by the messenger, but by the Oneness behind the data, that which I call the Cosmic Logos.

Is there a planet in the Pleiades named Pleon?

Well indeed Pleaon exists orthodoxus - You are its Creator and the physical reality of Pleon is as real as the UFOs.

I used this name in a fictional story...in which I said that I was from Pleon in the Pleiades. I have since learned that there is a star in the Pleiades named Pleione. I didn't know that when I wrote the story.

Pleione is the female 'wife' and mother of the Seven Sisters with Atlas her 'lover'.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:09 pm