tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:55 am

DEVOLVED | Vol 1 - A Fortified Election

volume 1
    video
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:56 am

DEVOLVED | Vol 2 - Two Sides of the Same Coin

Volume 2

Video

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:57 am

DEVOLVED | Vol 3 - A New Cold War

Volume 3

video

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:58 am

DEVOLVED Vol 4
    > Drain The Swamp [The Sting]
    volume 4

VIDEO
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:18 pm

DID YOU KNOW?
    DONALD JOHN TRUMP WROTE “THE 2nd” Declaration of Independence, signed July 4, 2020 !!!!!

YES THATS RIGHT AND HE NAILED THE FORIEGN ENTITY MASQUARDING AS OUR GOVERNMENT, A NEW Xxxxxxx. he nailed them to the wall. its done.

I GIVE TO YOU, THE NEW DECLARATION,AS READ BY DAVID STRAIGHT-

TRUMPS OWN WORDS; THE VERY BEST IS YET TO COME-HE CAUGHT THEM ALL.

“THE 2nd” Declaration of Independence, signed July 4, 2020
    By Donald John Trump;
    @Artraven
    Nice Post @13LiNESofSPiRiT

video here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qfRINxoO4

President Donald J. Trump @realdonaldtrump
    is #everywhere !!!
    & First Lady Melania Trump #REMEMBER #BeBest
    @dacase http://www.gettingtrump.com
    @ilDonaldoTrumpo @love17andyahweh @KiwiBlokeDaza
    #GeneralFlynn (has quite a few hashtags on gab)
    Research them @GenFlynnFeed

David Straight reads “THE 2nd” Declaration of Independence, signed July 4, 2020
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am

#TRUMP #MESSAGE from 06 Jan 2021
    video
    President Donald J. Trump #45
    & @FirstLadyMelaniaTrump
    @realdonaldtrump
    @dacase www.gettingtrump.com
    @iLDonaldOTrumpO
    @kiwiblokedaza @love17andyahweh

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/donald-j-trump-head-dragon-made-in-america.13148/
    trump06janvideo.mp4 (attached) post #44

or; here on gab: for video

https://gab.com/13LiNESofSPiRiT/posts/108451993062414963

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:46 am

The_DiViDE
    #ARMsWiDEopen

#iTiSTiME !!!
    President Donald J. Trump @realdonaldtrump &
    FirstLadyMelaniaTrump @firstladymelanietrump #BeBest

@ilDonaldoTrumpo #iLSharko
    @JohnDurham @love17andyahweh @KiwiBlokeDaza
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT

Video: TheDivide.mp4 (attached)

GAB POST: https://gab.com/13LiNESofSPiRiT/posts/108452043182717173
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:04 am

Marcus Brown (PRO)
    @06Speed6

They forgot:
    J6
    Covid-19
    Monkeypox
    Governor Whitmer kidnapping
    Russia hoax
    Jeffrey Epstein
    Ghislaine Maxwell
    BLM
    ANTIFA
    CISA's Mis, Dis, and Malinformation (MDM) propaganda
    FBI's NSA surveillance portal for Perkins Coie
    Buffalo mass shooting
    Rapist Larry Nassar
    Ivermectin
    School board meeting parents designated domestic terrorists
    2020 Census illegal alien count
    Flynn transcript
    Julian Assange assassination plot
    Seth Rich assassination
    Operation Crossfire Hurricane
    Anthony Weiner laptop
    Nascar noose hoax
    Benghazi gun smuggling operation
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:11 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:56 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:18 pm

#yikes #wow
    #GeorgeNews @GeorgeNews
    #ukraine #russia #biden #soros #biolabs
    #Russian_Ministry_of_Defense #MOD
    #america #canada #USA
    @dacase
    @kiwiblokedaza @love17andyahweh @13linesofspirit

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:23 pm

THIS IS WHAT RUSSIA FOUND HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH BIO LABS IN UKRAINE

https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-the-results-of-the-analysis-of-documents-related-to-the-military-biological-activities-of-the-United-States-on-the-t-05-11

Briefing on the results of the analysis of documents related to the military biological activities of the United States on the territory…
    The Russian Defence Ministry continues to study materials on the implementation of military biological programs of the United States and its NATO allies on the territory…

telegra.ph
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:38 pm

MODIFY TITLE TO:
    Donald J. Trump, Head Dragon @RealDonaldTrump, @dacase www.gettingtrump.com & GEORGE NEWS @GeorgeNews
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:09 pm

TO THOSE ON THIS SITE WHO SAY
    DONALD J. TRUMP is NOT on GAB
    ~you are wrong

Donald J Trump
    @realdonaldtrump

1d
    ·
    Many people spoke to me about the Election results,
    both pro and con, but I never wavered one bit
    - follow the facts and proof. The 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen…
    And look at our Country now - not pretty!!!

www.gab.com/realdonaldtrump
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:50 pm

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

11 JUN 2022·
    Hero’s! All of you behind the scenes, in the Armed Services and on the front lines…

The world will forever be Eternally Grateful to all the Patriots risking and sacrificing so much, sometimes all.

ANZUS Allies in New Zealand sending prayers for God’s Blessings, Protection, Love, Wisdom, Guidance and Grace to you all. Your countless, unseen heroic deeds will forever serve Free Humanity. History will prove all your combined bravery, an active part with Witnessing Biblical Prophecy being fulfilled before the eyes of the world.

Eternal Gratitude for your service. Thank you indeed.

Pray Patriots… our combined Prayer weapons are needed in this battle – we all make a difference at this time in Humanity.
    The Truth Sets us all Free.

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Invisible enemy)
    Psalms 23:4 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

Remember Digital Patriots - Dis-info is necessary in Art of War at strategic times.
    Including Patriot outrage = *Optics
    Marathon not Sprint = catch them ALL. Help Freshly Awake Human - BE kind (to Self the most). We ALL are “mushroom / jigsaw pieces” in this Global Drama playing out like a horrid, evil mash-up between a Mad Max & Wrestle-Mania movie… and Ground Hog Day. Strewth!

Pray for Almighty God’s Love to rid our Mother Earth of this “lower-Dimensional” Vibe of satanic evil. Defeat evil by Raising th’ Vibe Patriots – Sing, Dance, Laugh ya Booty – YES! Now great time! Laughter = Best Medicine. Sing & Play National Anthem & Pray Psalms 23:4 for a start…

Transcend the Rage into stored fuel [calisthenics], Trust President Trump & the Military… Hold the Line Patriots = (keep out of Military Op’s way - & don’t take “frustrations” out on anyone - Meditate) Timing is everythinQ… do NOT start a battle that loses the Global WAR
    [5D Global Chess Board Irregular Warfare - Game Theory - One move unlocks another]
    Political Establishment Swamp + BIG Tech + MSM + Hollywood + BIG Pharma, BIG Finance - swamp Pay Masters = (invisible enemy) x Global x Decades] V Almighty God + Team President Trump + Proud Patriots Globally = WINNING WINNING WINNING @ WWG1WGA
    It’s already Biblical… and it’s gonna get MOAR BIBLICAL
    The Best is Yet to Come [1/1000 = NESARA/GESARA]
    Praise Almighty God for Team President Trump [Q+ especially]

#GodWins #MAGAA #MEGA #Patriots #FREEDOM [Psalms 23]
    My pinned gabs have MOAR info
    VIDEO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eg17zzhsEGfK/
    #MilitaryDevolutionPlan to Save the Constitution & We The People Globally Deployed
    https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution

The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 2020
    Very easily the president's finest and most inspiring speech to date. Get ready for a LANDSLIDE in 2020!! Here's to the FUTURE! #TRUMP2020 I'm on Twitter. @StormIsUponUs

susan lynne schwenger
    ~the eXchanger
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT @iN12d
    #TheFinalFire #TheOriginalSpark
    THE JOURNEY to #The13thBridge
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:48 pm

President Trump
    @realdonaldtrump @dacase @iLDonaldOTrumpO
    @love17andyahweh @kiwiblokedaza
    iT appears that Donald J. Trump, #45, President of #USA #america
    accurately predicted everything that The Biden / obama regimes
    did do, and, have done to destroy America,
    and, iT Sucks !!!
    video here:
    https://rumble.com/v18c7cf-president-trump-accurately-predicted-everything-that-obiden-regime-did-to-d.html

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:00 pm

the_Great_Reset
    #Divide_and_Rule
    #Divide_and_Conquer
    #Divide_and_conquer
    #Agenda_2030
    #Agenda_2030
    #CNN

https://youtu.be/6h5_d3DUdR4
    Trump’s Farewell
    & Now the Great Reset & The Secret Agenda
    – Divide & Conquer
    Posted Jan 20, 2021 by Martin Armstrong
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/trumps-farewell-now-the-great-reset-the-secret-agenda-divide-conquer/

CNN has done its best to absolutely trash everything Trump has ever done. They even have the audacity to write: “He leaves office with more than 400,000 Americans dead from a virus he chose to downplay or ignore” despite the fact when he shut down air travel from China the Democrats called him racist. While Covid 19 is quite serious, especially when the elderly and those with comorbidities are affected, during every flu season those over the age of 65 are most likely to die. CNN and others have used this virus to terrorize the population converting it into a political weapon where others have died because of a lack of healthcare for anything other than COVID.

But what CNN and its coconspirators are really doing is trying to DESPERATELY prevent any unity. As long as they can keep the country divided, then they can usher in draconian measure following Klaus Schwab and his World Economic Forum. Even Amazon deliberately tried to ensure they have a very diversified workforce for the greater the diversity the less likely they will unite to form a union. This is the very same psychological strategy this group has been using to undermine Trump and divide the nation to allow dramatic economic and political change – Agenda 2030.

Instead of promoting healing and unifying the country, CNN has embarked on yellow journalism filled with nothing but the same hatred they have demonstrated throughout the last four years and will seek to constantly rewrite the economic history of the Trump Administration. They have even beaten the record of Pulitzer and Hearst who created the fake facts to instigate the Spanish-American War. William Randolph Hearst’s memorable quote in his most famous January 1897 cable to the artist Frederic Remington at Havana: “Please remain [in Cuba]. You furnish the pictures and I’ll furnish the war.” CNN will also go down in history for its vile hatred and constant undermining of a president. They will now usher in the Great Reset and celebrate how wonderful this will be while overthrowing the very basic foundation of American liberty.

Farewell Address of President Donald J. Trump
    2021/01/20 Trump White House Archived

video

Trump White House Archived
    https://www.youtube.com/c/whitehouse45
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:05 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:10 pm

@13LinesOfSpirit

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

23 June 2022
    ·
    ·
    New Zealand Gab

Hey its Auntie Helen with the International WAR Criminal Soros

Will Team Jacinda Ardern Labour government be Televised LIVE as the 1st to swing from Parliament’s GALLOWS in the Wellington Breeze?

Who will be next?

How BUSTED are NZ swamp of Academia, Media & Political Establishment?

The entirety of the entire “Establishment academia, media & politicians swamp”
    will ALL face #Nuremberg2021MilitaryTribunalWARCRIMETreasonTrials for the attempted Global Genocide
    Bill Gates / UN depopulation agenda… and the STOLEN 2020 General Election #GeorgiaGuideStonesJabPlanCULL7Billion

Jacinda Ardern teams, NZ Labour Government, Young Labour & Greens, NZ Media contingent
    – you’re ALL going to face #Kraken5EYESScrutiny for a #Nuremberg2021TreasonTrial for your willing participation enabling it all “Knowingly”
    – and doing so willingly for money. Deployed on your own country and 5,000,000 Kiwi’s.

[Premeditated Treason – my pinned posts have MOAR info on it]

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Nothing DisinfeQts like Glorious Sunlight from Almighty God

Military War Crimes Tribunal < GALLOWS < RICO Act...

Global Drainin’ – Global DisinfeQtant

Swamp structures / systems of “global control / EU / UN / BIG Finance” *need* to crumble to Ashes & Cinders
    – because Humanity can not build Temples to Almighty God & Self on the remnants of swamps Centuries of satanic foundations
    - Future Temples would always be evil & wobbly.

[Washington DC (& Wellington, NZ) is just a “Symbol” of We The People’s Capital
    – where the Democratically Elected gather to work for our best interests, being our Representatives…
    or so we thought.

The REAL Capital of any country is the Hearts of the Patriots within.
    Buildings and places are just temporary “Symbols”
    – that can easily be swapped out for “New & Improved” Godly Good, better symbols. Like a "New Capital" somewhere.]

Military War Crimes Tribunal < GALLOWS
    < RICO Act...>clean-up

GESARA [1/1000]

...something about 1000 years of Peace on Earth

The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots – Hold the Line!

Almighty God in Heaven Wins x 17

Should anyone not be aware of this already...

Q = NSA / Military Intelligence / 5EYES – back channel to side-step corrupt MSM media & BIG Tech
    who are still trying to silence the President of the USA even.

[Trump v twitter = *Optics so the entire world can see the BIG Tech tyranny.

Teleban terrorists allowed Twitter account but not President Trump. (*Optics*)]

Kraken = US 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

[You can tell their short videos are made by the #Kraken5EYESGlobalEvidence Patriots
    - because only they would have access to the info in the video's.]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w64rFwcO2TSO/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zc0lhhr06cta/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBw523FMjYBE/

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:12 pm

@13LinesOfSpirit

KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza

23 June 2022
    ·
    ·
    New Zealand Gab

Hey its Auntie Helen with the International WAR Criminal Soros

Will Team Jacinda Ardern Labour government be Televised LIVE as the 1st to swing from Parliament’s GALLOWS in the Wellington Breeze?

Who will be next?

How BUSTED are NZ swamp of Academia, Media & Political Establishment?

The entirety of the entire “Establishment academia, media & politicians swamp”
    will ALL face #Nuremberg2021MilitaryTribunalWARCRIMETreasonTrials for the attempted Global Genocide
    Bill Gates / UN depopulation agenda… and the STOLEN 2020 General Election #GeorgiaGuideStonesJabPlanCULL7Billion

Jacinda Ardern teams, NZ Labour Government, Young Labour & Greens, NZ Media contingent
    – you’re ALL going to face #Kraken5EYESScrutiny for a #Nuremberg2021TreasonTrial for your willing participation enabling it all “Knowingly”
    – and doing so willingly for money. Deployed on your own country and 5,000,000 Kiwi’s.

[Premeditated Treason – my pinned posts have MOAR info on it]

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Nothing DisinfeQts like Glorious Sunlight from Almighty God

Military War Crimes Tribunal < GALLOWS < RICO Act...

Global Drainin’ – Global DisinfeQtant

Swamp structures / systems of “global control / EU / UN / BIG Finance” *need* to crumble to Ashes & Cinders
    – because Humanity can not build Temples to Almighty God & Self on the remnants of swamps Centuries of satanic foundations
    - Future Temples would always be evil & wobbly.

[Washington DC (& Wellington, NZ) is just a “Symbol” of We The People’s Capital
    – where the Democratically Elected gather to work for our best interests, being our Representatives…
    or so we thought.

The REAL Capital of any country is the Hearts of the Patriots within.
    Buildings and places are just temporary “Symbols”
    – that can easily be swapped out for “New & Improved” Godly Good, better symbols. Like a "New Capital" somewhere.]

Military War Crimes Tribunal < GALLOWS
    < RICO Act...>clean-up

GESARA [1/1000]

...something about 1000 years of Peace on Earth

The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots – Hold the Line!

Should anyone not be aware of this already...

Q = NSA / Military Intelligence / 5EYES – back channel to side-step corrupt MSM media & BIG Tech
    who are still trying to silence the President of the USA even.

[Trump v twitter = *Optics so the entire world can see the BIG Tech tyranny.

Teleban terrorists allowed Twitter account but not President Trump. (*Optics*)]

Kraken = US 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

[You can tell their short videos are made by the #Kraken5EYESGlobalEvidence Patriots
    - because only they would have access to the info in the video's.]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w64rFwcO2TSO/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zc0lhhr06cta/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBw523FMjYBE/

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:22 pm

i have NOT had time to transfer all the pages
    so; for pages 1 thru 7

Donald J. Trump~head Dragon~made In America~@realdonaldtrump, @dacase Www.gettingtrump.com & George Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN 7 pages of important data

- https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/donald-j-trump-head-dragon-made-in-america-realdonaldtrump-dacase-www-gettingtrump-com-george.13148/

~susan @13linesofspirit

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:23 pm

there are still 5 pages
    to be transported here
    and; i'm NOT sure it is worth my time to invest doing so
    - i really think, this is a dead site

It's SHOW TIME Folks.
    We are NOT Gonna Take iT.. Anymore! -
    #america #USA #PATRIOTS #TRUMP
    https://youtu.be/vnnC7Te9C7Y
    President Donald J. Trump @realdonaldtrump
    & First Lady @firstladymelaniatrump
    @ilDonaldoTrumpo #iLSharkO #friends with @Catturd
    @love17andyahweh @KiwiBlokeDaza @Jules61
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:19 pm

@13linesofspirit = susan lynne schwenger = CULCULCAN,
    said back on Nov 22, 2021
    11/22 = 33 in 2021=5 or 33+5=38=11

but, LOOK AT THIS:

4 JULY 2022
    4+7=11 IN 6 or 11+6=17

"IF WE WANT THiS WORLD TO CHANGE...
    iT HAS TO BE...A SPARKING of THE ORiGiNAL SPARK which TRiGGERs The 13 LiNES of SPiRiT,
    that runs from zero point thru 1, 2, 3...A TRiAD,
    4,5,6...A TRiNE, 7, 8, 9...A TRiNiTY, 10, 11, 12 - and, then all that,
    iN A JOURNEY FORM...
    WiLL lead you to: The 13Th Bridge"
    ~ susan lynne schwenger
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT @iN12d
    #TheOriginalSpark #THEFiNALFiRE
    THE JOURNEY to #THE13thBRiDGE
    https://www.cosmosdawn.net/categories/forum-of-susan-lynne-schwenger-the-exchanger.144/

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:57 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:46 am

Be sure to check the 7 pages at cosmosdawn.net

also this

~TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING By Justin Bellucci
    The road less traveled
    The sands of history
    Video
    https://rumble.com/embed/v8km4v/?pub=fmipp.html

President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    @dacase www.gettingtrump.com
    @iLDonaldOTrump #iLSharkO & #friends
    @catturd @love17andyahweh @KiwiBlokeDaza