tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Robert David Steele Has Died

Seashore
    Seashore

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert David Steele Has Died

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:55 am

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:Look at Dr. Horton videos when he was in France.
    Can you explain to me what that is talking about?
    I didn't know he was ever in France.

Can you give me any clues?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:07 am

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:Look at Dr. Horton videos when he was in France.
    Can you explain to me what that is talking about?
    I didn't know he was ever in France.

Can you give me any clues?
    Can anyone point me in the right direction re. what was RDS doing in France?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:53 am

I learned he wrote a co-authored book about France terrorists attacks

In 2016, Robert David Steele participated in a collective book promoting conspiracy theories about the 2015 attacks in France entitled Another French False Flag? Bloody Tracks From Paris To San Bernardino, alongside several personalities from the Holocaust denial and/or conspiracy movement such as Gilad Atzmon, Kevin Barrett, Philip Giraldi, Anthony Hall, Imran N. Hosein, Nick Kollerstrom, Stephen Lendman, Henry Makow, Gearoid O Colmain, Ken O'Keefe, James Petras, Paul Craig Roberts and Alain Soral.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:56 am

mudra wrote:In 2016, Robert David Steele participated in a collective book promoting conspiracy theories about the 2015 attacks in France entitled Another French False Flag? Bloody Tracks From Paris To San Bernardino, alongside several personalities from the Holocaust denial and/or conspiracy movement such as Gilad Atzmon, Kevin Barrett, Philip Giraldi, Anthony Hall, Imran N. Hosein, Nick Kollerstrom, Stephen Lendman, Henry Makow, Gearoid O Colmain, Ken O'Keefe, James Petras, Paul Craig Roberts and Alain Soral.
    Thanks, mudra.

Do you have the link for that?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:14 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:In 2016, Robert David Steele participated in a collective book promoting conspiracy theories about the 2015 attacks in France entitled Another French False Flag? Bloody Tracks From Paris To San Bernardino, alongside several personalities from the Holocaust denial and/or conspiracy movement such as Gilad Atzmon, Kevin Barrett, Philip Giraldi, Anthony Hall, Imran N. Hosein, Nick Kollerstrom, Stephen Lendman, Henry Makow, Gearoid O Colmain, Ken O'Keefe, James Petras, Paul Craig Roberts and Alain Soral.
    Thanks, mudra.

Do you have the link for that?

No Seashore I just typed Robert David Steele and France in the search engine for you and that french article came out where I took out that passage above and translated it into English for you.

Just do a similar search and you may find what you are looking for.
    I haven't kept the link. I am not interested into David Steele enough to do more.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 am

mudra wrote:I haven't kept the link. I am not interested into David Steele enough to do more.
    If you have time, and I guess this requires a desktop computer, check your History screen.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:39 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 am

The article in question is "Robert David Steele."

A screenshot:

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 2 Lm9Fuc0

RDS had that right in my opinion.

Another excerpt:

In 2016, Robert David Steele participated in a collective book promoting conspiracy theories on the 2015 attacks in France entitled Another French False Flag? Bloody Tracks From Paris To San Bernardino , alongside in particular several personalities from the negationist and / or conspiratorial movement such as Gilad Atzmon , Kevin Barrett , Philip Giraldi, Anthony Hall , Imran N. Hosein, Nick Kollerstrom , Stephen Lendman , Henry Makow , Gearoid O Colmain, Ken O'Keefe , James Petras , Paul Craig Roberts or Alain Soral .
    I'm familiar with Kevin Barrett, Stephen Lendman, Henry Makow, and Paul Craig Roberts—all reliable sources IMO.

Before that, he had also compromised himself by supporting conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook massacre and denial and anti-Semitic statements.
    Very smart because Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill reported as real by MSM.

RDS always spoke of Jews being entirely separate from Zionist Jews.  There is nothing "anti-Semitic" about calling out Zionist Jews for the evil they do.

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix image)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:12 am

Carol wrote:He was likely taken out.

A bit of truth from behind RDS's facade.

So, Carol, you believe what is in the hit piece that you've copy-pasted from Starship Earth: The Big Picture, I take it.

Some people were fooled. RDS attacked mostly women, like Dr. Katherine Horton and Sarah Westall for talking about Human trafficking and exposing RDS/Sacha Stone’s front company the ITNJ. There was no justice in the International Court for Natural Justice. “Natural” means the perverts get to do whatever they want without consequence. Naturally.
    RDS admired Cynthia McKinney's contribution and referred to her as a "goddess."  So he certainly didn't attack her.

I've never heard him attack either Horton or Westall.  I seem to recall Horton bad-mouthing Steele, however, with frequent utterances of the F-word.  I don't know what Horton's complaints against Steele were, but I'm not inclined to research it at this point.

The ITNJ is not a front IMO.

Steele also viciously attacked Canadian crusader Kevin Annett for exposing Human trafficking and murder.
    The name Kevin Annett sounds familiar to me; I believe Alfred Lambremont Webre decided that he had been fooled by Annett and announced publicly that he couldn't support what he was doing anymore.

Ask Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth and his team how it went with RDS. After agreeing to do a show with them and reneging, Steele filed a lawsuit against them and threatened to add ME to it when I shared the video Goodman published stating what Steele did.
    I know that Steele had some issues with alternative media hosts regarding their dealings with him and he felt justified in taking legal action.  

Why did Scott McKay refuse to work with the clown any more on the tour this summer?

I don't know anything about Scott McKay.

I do know that Steele was a patriot and he was working hard to try to bring about election reform.  He supported Trump but pointed out his weaknesses at times and stated that he might have to run for president but that he would rather Trump would step up to the plate on things like supporting #UNRIG.  

By the way, there's nothing wrong with running for president!

Thank you White Hats for doing the right thing. What took you so long? . . . I just heaved a big sigh of relief. Truly. The sun is shining a little brighter today.

That is disgusting.

All I can say is RIP Robert David Steele.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:09 am

Today I'm looking at a Jim Fetzer Bitchute video that brings this thread back to my mind:

Oct 02, 2021
    COVID-19 Hospital Protocols Have Turned Hospitals Into Killing Fields

REQUIRED VIEWING! This is an incredible short presentation by Dr. Bryan Ardis at a "Reawaken America" conference in which he lays out the chain of evidence showing that the Covid protocols handed down from the NIH and CDC were intentionally chosen to KILL patients -- thus inflating the Covid death figures.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:48 am

Seashore wrote:

So, Carol, you believe what is in the hit piece that you've copy-pasted from Starship Earth: The Big Picture, I take it.

Some people were fooled. RDS attacked mostly women, like Dr. Katherine Horton and Sarah Westall for talking about Human trafficking and exposing RDS/Sacha Stone’s front company the ITNJ. There was no justice in the International Court for Natural Justice. “Natural” means the perverts get to do whatever they want without consequence. Naturally.
    RDS admired Cynthia McKinney's contribution and referred to her as a "goddess."  So he certainly didn't attack her.

I've never heard him attack either Horton or Westall.  I seem to recall Horton bad-mouthing Steele, however, with frequent utterances of the F-word.  I don't know what Horton's complaints against Steele were, but I'm not inclined to research it at this point.

The ITNJ is not a front IMO.

Steele also viciously attacked Canadian crusader Kevin Annett for exposing Human trafficking and murder.
    The name Kevin Annett sounds familiar to me; I believe Alfred Lambremont Webre decided that he had been fooled by Annett and announced publicly that he couldn't support what he was doing anymore.

Ask Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth and his team how it went with RDS. After agreeing to do a show with them and reneging, Steele filed a lawsuit against them and threatened to add ME to it when I shared the video Goodman published stating what Steele did.
    I know that Steele had some issues with alternative media hosts regarding their dealings with him and he felt justified in taking legal action.  

Why did Scott McKay refuse to work with the clown any more on the tour this summer?

I don't know anything about Scott McKay.

I do know that Steele was a patriot and he was working hard to try to bring about election reform.  He supported Trump but pointed out his weaknesses at times and stated that he might have to run for president but that he would rather Trump would step up to the plate on things like supporting #UNRIG.  

By the way, there's nothing wrong with running for president!

Thank you White Hats for doing the right thing. What took you so long? . . . I just heaved a big sigh of relief. Truly. The sun is shining a little brighter today.

That is disgusting.

All I can say is RIP Robert David Steele.

First off, after listening to Gene Decode, I don't believe that RDS is dead. Second, various other people have provided info/intel that RDS used to be DS and was later confronted by the Alliance (?) and given an option of turning around, helping the Alliance for a certain time period - and when that time period was up he was to be taken off planet to a nice containment facility. According to Gene Decode, the Alliance made similar agreements with other DS operatives. If they helped they were give a choice regarding incarceration. A nice place (prison type facility) off planet.  Gene said that a clone was provided for GITMO.

As to the person who thanked the White Hats for doing the right thing. That is ones persons opinion (not mine) based most likely on what they knew about RDS DS past.

Next, I have personally watched numerous of RDS videos and followed his information for about approximately 3 years. My own opinion regarding RDS is based on how he presented himself during those videos where, at times, his integrity appeared to be out of alignment. Not on his DS past or connections.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:29 pm

Carol wrote: My own opinion regarding RDS is based on how he presented himself during those videos where, at times, his integrity appeared to be out of alignment. Not on his DS past or connections.
    scratch

What are you saying there?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:14 am

Seashore wrote:Today I'm looking at a Jim Fetzer Bitchute video that brings this thread back to my mind:

Oct 02, 2021
    COVID-19 Hospital Protocols Have Turned Hospitals Into Killing Fields

REQUIRED VIEWING! This is an incredible short presentation by Dr. Bryan Ardis at a "Reawaken America" conference in which he lays out the chain of evidence showing that the Covid protocols handed down from the NIH and CDC were intentionally chosen to KILL patients -- thus inflating the Covid death figures.

SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

Here is what is going on in hospitals:

CRITICALLY THINKING WITH DR. T AND DR. P (EPISODE 63)..SOURCE: CRITICALLY THINKING.

First published at 12:37 UTC on October 8th, 2021.

Albert

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:24 am

Seashore wrote:SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

Here is what is going on in hospitals:

CRITICALLY THINKING WITH DR. T AND DR. P (EPISODE 63)..SOURCE: CRITICALLY THINKING.

First published at 12:37 UTC on October 8th, 2021.

Albert

If you can, please support my efforts to spread the word on Facebook.  (I have linked to another forum, not this one, because the other forum gets more visitors and the profile page is more suitable.)  See the Pinned Post at the top.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:18 am

Carol wrote:First off, after listening to Gene Decode, I don't believe that RDS is dead.

Do you still believe RDS is not dead?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:12 am

There is so much occurring behind the scenes whose to know what is real or just a show? I do trust Gene DeCode and what he shares.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 am

Carol wrote:There is so much occurring behind the scenes whose to know what is real or just a show? I do trust Gene DeCode and what he shares.

Here's the problem I have with Gene DeCode: The statement I heard in the few videos I started to watch in order to check out a possible new insider source for myself, was, "If you don't know who Gene DeCode is, you haven't been paying attention."

I thought that was a total cop-out.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:13 am

Whatever. I've been listening to Gene for years, know his background and trust him. And I would like to think that Robert David Steel is still alive and still kicking ass somewhere.

Everyones entitled to their own opinion and IMPO, the world would be very dull if we all agreed.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:03 pm

Carol wrote: I've been listening to Gene for years, know his background and trust him.
    How did he get insider info?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:52 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote: I've been listening to Gene for years, know his background and trust him.
    How did he get insider info?

Gene has all types of military and galactic (space force) contacts.

When tuning into Robert David Steel's physical life force energy.. it seems still present. I just don't think that he has crossed over yet.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:55 am

Carol wrote:A bit of truth from behind RDS's facade.

Do you still believe that?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:56 am

I received the following email today from "Robert David Steele's Team":

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 2 110

Good day fellow Patriots,

We are sending you this email today to update you on what the RDS team is doing to keep our fallen Patriot brother Robert David Steele's legacy alive.

First, we will add important content of people Robert believed were doing an excellent service to help free humanity to RobertDavidSteele.com and PhiBetaIota.net.

Second, we will continue to promote Robert's UNRIG and Open Source Everything as we believe these two things are critical in bringing the United States back to its former state of Constitutionality.

Third, we will open back up TheSteeleReport.com in August 2022, where you can access all the previous private member webinars for only $49.00 a year.

These funds will help move UNRIG and Open Source Everything forward.

Robert was a true Patriot and a contributor of great ideas for humanity. We got to know Robert very well over the years, which is why we will keep his work alive.

So, in keeping with our promise to honor Robert's legacy and provide the latest information about topics Robert supported in the past, we have included this new videos today for your enjoyment.

This First Video Is a Man That Robert Would Constantly Say Is the Second Most Important Person on This Planet to Help Return America to WE THE PEOPLE.

Click Here to Find out Who This Patriot is that Robert loved, supported, and said was the second most important person on this planet.

If Robert were alive right now, he would be on the front lines as he always was. We love the graphic of him below, and we miss him dearly.

Robert David Steele Has Died - Page 2 211

God Bless You & Yours,

RDS Team
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:22 am

Ask Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth and his team how it went with RDS. After agreeing to do a show with them and reneging, Steele filed a lawsuit against them and threatened to add ME to it when I shared the video Goodman published stating what Steele did. Why did Scott McKay refuse to work with the clown any more on the tour this summer?

Steel is probably not who you think. He and his buddy at Veterans Today Gordon Duff had a plan to get elected into the upper echelon of the government—that failed. After Trump was elected Steel also bragged about being able to solve the wall problems in mere days.

From what I could see, Steele (doubt if it’s his real name) hooked up with various patriot truthers to steal their subscribers so he could get more donations and build his fake empire as a patriot while he did whatever it was he did behind the scenes to further the cabal’s agenda—and his own.

He mentored a nobody named Jordan Sather and put him on the map. Steele was the first person Sather ever interviewed on YouTube. Coincidence? Many people have said Sather is a shill but eyes and ears are still closed.

Steele was all smiles for Jordan’s interview, but when Jim, the Unknown Lightwarrior had him on the Ground Crew Command radio show, Steele was rude, condescending, and wouldn’t answer some of Jim’s questions. Jim politely responded, “Understood.” I couldn’t believe my ears, but Steele continued to disappoint over the years and showed who he really was.

Robert David Steele was a nasty con man and the world is now a better place. I knew it was only a matter of time before he was taken out. The White Hats allowed him to go with people believing he died of Covid. I would not have given him the privilege. I suspect he had a tribunal and was sentenced as a traitor. A message to the rest, perhaps?

The exclamations of disbelief on Telegram about the death are disappointing but someone in the know posted the following in the comments there. Thank you White Hats for doing the right thing. What took you so long? Question withdrawn.

I just heaved a big sigh of relief. Truly. The sun is shining a little brighter today.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2021/08/29/august-29-sunday-supplemental-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-they-do-turn-videos/

I see today that the earliest Bitchute video on Sarah Westall's channel was an interview of Robert David Steele.

Apparently Sarah Westall trusted him.

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: LAS VEGAS MASSACRE FALSE FLAG CASE STUDY

First published at 02:57 UTC on October 11th, 2017.

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers Radio

Robert David Steele rejoins the program to discuss the Las Vegas Massacre and his summary of what he believes really occurred. We also discuss false flags and compare this event to false flags in history (i.e. patsy, multiple shooters, shots from wrong direction, crisis actors, etc…).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CWNrtdWjr4iK/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:01 am

After he switched hats, other truthers were supportive of him and valued his expertise/input.. participating in a number or round table interviews which were very insightful. He did good work toward the end of his public career. Michael Jaco interviewed him and Steel also did an interview with Juan O'Seven. He was in the "know" and informative.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:57 am

Carol wrote:After he switched hats, other truthers were supportive of him and valued his expertise/input.. participating in a number or round table interviews which were very insightful. He did good work toward the end of his public career. Michael Jaco interviewed him and Steel also did an interview with Juan O'Seven. He was in the "know" and informative.
    Thanks for your input, Carol.

What do you mean after he switched hats?

I only know RDS as a person who was a Marine and a CIA clandestine officer who after retirement began reading tons of books and self-educated on Zionism, the New World Order agenda, etc., and started speaking out as a whistleblower who always credited the authors of books for making him see the light.

He then started his initiative "UNRIG" to try to do something about the fact that our politicians are corrupt because our election process is corrupt.

I'm not familiar with Michael Jaco.  Can you post a link?

And can you please post a link to the Juan O Savin interview?

(From what I have gathered so far, RDS trusted the work of Gene Decode.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm